The Smelliest Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smellypig
Smellypig
39 Followers

They brought some foods and drinks to smooth the way and approached the group. At this height, those were the last people who would maybe still accept be around their filthy bodies. The dirty couple arrived in a friendly mood, greeting everyone and offering booze, and soon they noted that none of the tramps was as stinky as they were, with the exception of an older lady who reeked of shit and alcohol, and that stayed afar, too crazy or drank to talk. Little by little, many of the beggars started to walk away from the improvised picnic, seemingly repulsed by Maddeline's and Robert's stench. At the end there were only three guys and two girls, all of them were in their late teens and early twenties, and who seemed not to care about the stench around them. Maddeline and Robert could feel the smell of their new friends, but it was much lighter and less offensive than theirs. They told the couple they were a group from other part of Spain who liked to live a nomadic lifestyle, taking as little as possible with them. They intended to stay in Barcelona for the next few months.

-In the park near the beach there is an unused bathroom that we cracked open and now use to shit and to take a sink shower every now and then – one of the girls told them. – You can go there if you want to take a wash instead of using the water fountains around town, as many people do.

-Oh, no, thank you. We never wash anything, we prefer to be dirty – Maddeline answered proudly. The nomads thought it was cool, and Maddeline proceeded to explain in details how it was to live like a pig.

-We know we are stinky, but we don't care. In fact we like it a lot. We feel completely free living like this, it's nobody's business if me and my boyfriend want to be raunchy and messy – she continued, with her head resting over Robert's stained clothes, feeling his cock getting hard and thinking they could later have a good fuck behind some bushes.

Their new friends were impressed with Maddeline's ideas and stories, and indeed, when the couple met that small group some days later, they were a little bit smellier than last time, and seemed to be still unwashed. Hanging with those guys was now the couple's favorite past time. When Robert had some work to do at home, Maddeline would go around with the nomads begging for money, which she thought was really funny. She discovered that being extremely filthy and smelly gave her a competitive advantage, as people would consider she was more desperate and would toss her more coins while hurriedly going away. As a matter of honor, she would always expose her black and crusty soles for everyone to see, and would position her arms and legs in a way that would allow her pit and pussy stench to go as far as possible – around 15 meters when she had her arms raised. The trick apparently worked well, because Maddeline started to earn some good money begging on Barcelona streets.

One day, she was standing in pavement and begging for money, in a very touristy area, when she suddenly got livid and felt her legs tremble. Coming into her direction, certainly seeing her, among a group of posh young people, was her friend Sonja, who by had now completed her first year in university. It was early July, vacation time, maybe she had chosen Barcelona for a trip with her new friends. Maddeline's heart started beating fast. Sonja looked like the typical German tourist in Las Ramblas, with expensive clothes and shoes, her skin and hair kept soft thanks to thousands of euros and hours of care. On the other hand, Maddeline's disheveled figure, barefoot and covered with dirty, smelling from meters away, was certainly notable for every passerby. In fact, people were either throwing her a coin or at least a nasty look, and Sonja would be no exception. Maddeline was thinking on some kind of explanation, when the girl, reaching enough distance to smell her, just frowned and changed her course to avoid excessive proximity with the filthy girl. A part of Maddeline was relieved. Sonja simply hadn't recognized her, she treated her as one more among the hundreds of homeless, lunatics and destitute people we see every day in any big city.

-Of course she couldn't recognize me – Maddeline thought. – The old and clean Maddeline she knew doesn't exist any longer. That's how Maddeline is now: dirty and stinky!

Then, taken by a sudden need to assume who she really was, she cried Sonja's name in the middle of the crowd. The girl turned herself, but couldn't identify who was calling her. Maddeline waved with her hand, but Sonja still wasn't able to recognize that homeless girl coming towards her.

-What's up friend! So you seem to have enjoyed Spain, uh?

Maddeline opened her arms to offer her friend a hug, but Sonja recoiled, covering her nose with her right hand. The girl's voice made her identify her old friend.

-Maddeline, what's happened to you?

-Well, after I was left on the train station, I met a guy and decided to start a new life. A new kind of life, as you see... Much less worried about how to behave, or about what other people may think.

-But you look horrible. Look at your feet... Your hair... This dress... Those armpits... You need to have a shower urgently!

-Oh, no, I surely don't. – Maddeline started to feel angry with Sonja imposing her opinions about how she should look, as always. - I simply feel nice being like that.

-You mean, you don't want me to help you? – Sonja asked, horrified. – I can't believe you enjoy living like this. You are disgusting, Maddeline!

-I don't care about what you think – Maddeline answered, with a triumphant smile. – I was never as happy in my life.

Sonja's friend started to call her. She didn't want her new colleagues to suspect that she knew that disgusting beggar. Also, she wanted to run away from the pervasive stench that reached her nostrils at only four meters from the rancid body of Maddeline. Pretending she was just being nice with a poor homeless girl, she took a two euro coin from her purse and throw it on the ground towards Maddeline.

-Hey, I don't need it. Remember you already gave me another two euros last year on the train? That changed my life! – Maddeline laughed.

-You must be crazy! – Sonja replied aggressively. She turned her back and hurried walked back to her group. Still standing there, still smiling alone in the busy street, Maddeline admired her own filthy feet, touched her tangled hair with her hands, raised both her arms and sniffed hard, with her eyes closed, enjoying her filthiness.

11

Robert and Maddeline were lying on their grubby sheets one night when he told her that five days before he had reached the one-year-unwashed mark, and that next day it would be Maddeline's turn.

-One year without a shower! –exclaimed the girl, very happy to know it. – One year without soap, one year without shampoo, without deodorant, shaving or shoes. One year getting stinky and stained, licking your stale sweat and cheese, living in a house that looks and smells like a pig barn! I love it – she said, sniffing his whole sticky body.

Their smell and general appearance was more or less the same for the last three months. It meant they had reached the maximum filthiness possible for two human beings, what they were proud of, but they somehow missed those heady days when they would go around trying to get as messy as possible, and would observe their improvement on the end of the day during their nasty sessions of dirty sex. Maddeline wanted to recover that feeling and announced she would make a surprise for Robert to celebrate what she called her "pigversary".

That night she refrained to lick any part of Robert, and asked him to do the same. Even if those tongue baths weren't enough to take away their smell and filthiness, she wanted to save the maximum of filth for their private party.

The following day, at dusk, she invited him to go to the park. Robert thought they would just hang around exposing their filthiness to strangers, maybe they could meet some homeless friends, but Maddeline rapidly crossed the most frequented area and headed to a secluded spot, where there were some abandoned buildings. She found a crack in the fence around one of those ruined places and pushed Robert by his hand. She forced the wood door of the building and it opened with a big crack noise, what made them laugh. It was the unused bathroom their nomad friend had told them. And it was exactly as filthy as Maddeline expected.

There were no lights inside the bathroom, but the remains of the afternoon filtering through the broken windows were enough for them to see the derelict state of the places. Flies were humming around. Some cockroaches ran away when they entered, and they heard a noise in one cabin that could be a rat. The stench was overwhelming, and they both frowned a little when they breathed heavily. It felt very strong even for their noses, used to one year of accumulated filthiness in their bodies and home. The people who had been using that abandoned public toilet had flooded the loos, and the floor was sleazy all over. Maddeline rubbed her feet in the ground and confirmed that it was covered by a thick layer of filthiness, a sticky substance that probably mixed urban dust, mud, piss, traces of shit and assorted trash people would discard there. She sensuously striped off her dress and stinky panties, throwing them both away in a sexy way. She then lay on the ground and started to roll around. The pleasure she felt revolving herself in all that filth was incredible. She laughed like a child, but at the same time was getting so wet that her juices were starting to reach her hairy thighs. As she rubbed her legs on the floor to make them filthier, and while moving them the smell that came from her vagina intensified.

-Come on, Robert, join me. We still can get dirtier than we are.

Robert took his stained T-shirt, worn out jeans and his stinky and stained underwear, but didn't join Maddeline in her smearing. He preferred to remain standing, slowly masturbating while observing her girlfriend doing the most unhygienic thing someone could imagine. In less than two minutes rolling over the filth, Maddeline's whole body was getting as black as her feet – not the darker tone she carefully accumulated over the last twelve months, but a thick layer of slime completely covering her legs, butt, belly, tits, arms and face. She couldn't stand her horniness anymore.

-Please, Robert, come and fuck my dirty body. Let me feel your filthy cock inside me!

Robert did just that, and felt crumps of dirtiness sticking to his penis. Once inside her, the smegma of both lovers started to mix and melt, and contributed to a wonderful feeling of intimacy between them. As usual, they proceed to sniff one another while fucking, specially their hairy armpits and head, and then Robert put himself across her, playing-card style. Penetration got a little hard in that position, but after they managed the proper fit the different angle felt great for both. Besides that, in this position he also could rub himself in the ground, and would be able to reach Maddeline's feet with her mouth. Kissing and licking her soles had become a treat he afforded only every now and then, as he didn't like to spoil her wonderful filthiness with his saliva. Now those feet were dirtier than neve, and moment definitely asked for it.

Robert had his own feet close to Maddeline face, so she could admire them while he worked on her soles, toes and ankles. His soles were unbelievably black and covered with cracks and callouses, just like as her own feet. Robert seemed to enjoy a lot licking her feet while they were fucking, and yet, it had never occurred do Maddeline to do the same to him. She had done every kind of disgusting action over the last twelve months, but maybe licking the grime under Robert's soles was a little of a stretch for her, a small remaining of clean old Maddeline inside her. Maybe she still had some kind of taboos regarding hygiene. No, she couldn't accept it. As Robert delightfully sucked her right foot toes, she grabbed Robert's left ankle and started to lick, first the top of the foot, then the arch, then small bites in his heel, then, after gathering some courage, a big lick along the sole, and Robert started moaning and fucking her harder, and both came very intensely, crying as crazies before laying exhausted over the sleazy floor, their mouths blackened by the filth they had both just licked.

Maddeline thought on all the nasty things she had done in the last year – she had been expelled from places due to her bad smell, she had scavenged the garbage to find used menstrual pads, she had mingled with the homeless, and even some of them thought she and Robert were too stinky a couple. She even told her former best friend Sonja about what she had become, and at this moment her relatives, friends and acquaintances in Germany probably were already aware that normal-looking Maddeline had become a filthy beggar in Barcelona's streets. She didn't mind it. She was proud of it. And now she felt the last taboo she still held had fallen after licking Robert's feet. And the fact was that it felt great, and she enjoyed the pleasure he felt, as intense as the pleasure she felt that first night when he kissed her dusty soles. Maddeline felt an incredible feeling of freedom as she thought she had nothing else to prove to anyone. She was born to be a dirty girl, and was going to keep that way. For as long as she wanted.

THE END

Smellypig
Smellypig
39 Followers