The Smiling Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am hurting, Peter, but there's not much I can do about it."

"So you're totally single Sharon?"

"Yes Peter, not by choice, but I'm single."

"I've been thinking about something you said to me a long time ago."

"What's that Peter?"

"Do you remember saying that I should pick one of my lady friends and get to know her better for herself and stop hoping that she would be just like Allison?"

"I remember saying something like that Peter."

"Well Sharon, I'd like to get to know you better. I pick you honey."

I stared at him in shock.

"You're sure you're not just going to date me to try and get closer to Allison?"

He blushed.

"Honey, my last two girlfriends looked nothing like you or Allison. I think I've finally given up on her Sharon. I'm serious."

"Well we can try I guess Peter. Those two weeks we had together were pretty special for me. But, I'm not just going to trust you blindly. I will be checking up on you."

He blushed again.

"Sharon, Sharon, I promise. I plan on being totally devoted to you."

"Yes well, we'll see honey."

"I was going to proposition you a few months ago Sharon, but you were with another man. You seemed really happy."

"I was deliriously happy Peter. That was Jason, my ex husband."

"Oh, so you got back together again for a while huh? What happened?"

"He couldn't get past what I did originally to break us up. He was living in fear that I would do it again."

Peter looked thoughtful.

"If I remember correctly, you followed another man for a while right?"

"Yes Peter, but I also rejected Jason's advances during that weekend and used a vibrator instead."

Peter looked surprised.

"You never mentioned that last time Sharon. I can see why he was upset."

"I know Peter, I'm not proud of what I did. We make the perfect couple huh?"

Peter laughed. "Yes Sharon, I guess I will have to keep tabs on you as well."

32)

Peter and I were really good together for the next year. Peter is a wonderful man. We became comfortable with each other.

We even attended get togethers with Allison and Bill. Peter and Allison are friendly now. Bill and Peter have a very strange relationship. They are both jealous of each other but so far they haven't let it get out of hand.

I had the P.I. follow Peter on a random basis. The deal was that the P.I. would only follow him when he didn't have any other case work on the go. That way I paid a much lower rate. The P.I. reported only one incident to me. Peter stared at a blonde woman intently and followed her briefly, but then he eventually made a U turn and rushed to meet up with me. I cut down my deal with the P.I. He only followed Peter one day a month after that.

I also had him check in on Jason periodically. Jason hadn't had a girlfriend since we split up.

33)

I still visited the gym regularly and I had a new regular work out partner. Her name was Cynthia. She was a really nice lady. She'd been having no luck with men. One day I came up with a brilliant idea.

"Hey Cyn, let's have a quick drink and chat."

"Sure Sharon, what's up?"

"You're single and looking right?"

"Yes Sharon, It's been two months since I dumped Darren the asshole."

"OK, I have the perfect guy for you. I swear honey, you will be forever grateful to me if you give him a chance."

Cynthia stared at me. "Go On."

"His name is Jason. Here's a photo of him."

She studied the snapshot.

"He looks OK I guess."

"Cynthia honey, he's not a hunk, but he grows on you. Trust me."

"You sound like you want him yourself Sharon."

"I do want him Cynthia, but that ship has sailed."

"What do you mean?"

"He's my ex husband Cyn. I still love him, but we've been divorced for almost 5 years now. He's not going to change his mind."

"I don't know Sharon."

"Look, there's a car show coming up in two weeks. Jason goes every year. Just talk to him for a while. He might be a little nervous when he first approaches you, but if you react positively at the beginning then he will grow more confident. Just give him a chance."

"Why would he approach me Sharon?"

"Stand up for a second Cyn."

Cynthia looked confused but she stood up. She was wearing tight track pants.

"If you're wearing anything that shows your ass like that honey, Jason will notice you. Trust me honey."

Cynthia blushed.

"You really think we would make a good couple?"

"Cynthia honey, Jason would make the perfect husband for any lucky woman. He will treat you like a queen. I'm sure of it."

"What kind of cars does he like?"

"Oh, he likes to dream of driving foreign sports cars like a Ferrari or whatever."

"OK Sharon, I'll give it a shot. Do you mind if I keep this photo?"

"Nope Cyn, it's all yours."

34)

The months flew by after that.

Peter and I went to a get together. There were 20 people there. It's really funny how some of us have inter-reacted in the past.

Jared was there with his boyfriend Larry. They were engaged to be married. Larry wasn't quite as good looking as Jared but they made a handsome couple. You could see they loved each other.

Allison was there with Bill. Bill doted on Allison. Jared and Allison joked around a lot. I could see how Peter was misled. They looked like they were attracted to each other to me as well.

Jason was there with Cynthia. Cynthia pulled me aside and thanked me profusely for pointing her in Jason's direction.

And of course I was there with Peter. Peter got down on one knee and proposed to me in front of the whole crowd. I was very embarrassed but I accepted happily.

Everyone was beaming at us including Jason and Allison.

35)

I was at the grocery store one evening. I kept on bumping into a man. We didn't actually literally bump into each other, but we made eye contact every time. He was gorgeous. He didn't seem to be arrogant at all. He seemed to be a really nice guy. He gave me a wonderful smile. I found myself daydreaming what it would be like to be with him. He was so sexy. I watched his tight ass as he walked away.

I was very tempted to drop everything and follow him.

I raised my hand in front of my face and stared at my engagement ring. Then I rushed home and attacked Peter when I got there.

"Whoa Sharon, what's got into you?"

"Peter honey, the groceries can wait. We'll unload them later. I need you to fuck me now." I dropped down on my knees and pulled his pants down roughly. I started bobbing my head on his cock. It wasn't long before Peter took control and fucked the living shit out of me.

He left his load in me and we both collapsed.

"What brought all that on Sharon?"

"Oh Peter, I passed my test. I bumped into a hunk at the grocery store. I was all fluttery just like I was with Jared. Then I stared at my engagement ring and rushed home to you. You're the only man for me honey."

Peter looked shocked for a second and then he grinned at me. "We make quite the pair don't we? I love you Sharon."

"Oh, I love you too Peter."