The Smirk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding, right? You want to give this guy something?"

"Nothing deadly, just something to spoil his wedding night."

Everything was set for Part One. Sindy told me the details later that night. She was sitting at the bar in the Hyatt lounge sipping a Cosmo when Jacob walked in and sat next to her; naturally. They exchanged smiles and Jacob ordered a Scotch. Sindy was wearing a typical business suit and looked very professional (not that kind of pro!). Jacob's cell phone rang almost immediately.

"Sure Helen, I understand. Hope your mom gets better." Jacob hung up and immediately turned to Sindy.

"Hello, I just got stood up because my date's mom is sick. Can I buy you another?"

Sindy gave Jacob a big smile. "Sure, I can handle two, but don't try and get me drunk. I've been on the road for two weeks and haven't seen my husband during those two weeks. A girl starts to get randy." Sindy flashed the wedding band I bought in a pawn shop for this occasion. It was like waving a red cape at a bull. Jacob took the bait.

"My name's Jacob; it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Anne."

They drank and small talked for a half-hour. Sindy did have that third drink and did her best to act a little tipsy. Before she finished her third Cosmo Jacob was doing his best to seduce her. Little touches on her arm and leg, charming conversation with enough sexual innuendo to try to warm her up. Sindy told me it was hard not to laugh at all the work he was putting into this considering she was getting paid. She finally had enough of the seduction, finished the Cosmo and invited him up to her room.

Jacob and Sindy fucked twice up in her room. Of course, Jacob didn't know that the entire event was being photographed. Sindy kicked him out claiming a need to recover and get some sleep, but not before getting his cell number, then she and I reviewed the photos on my laptop. I promised any shots where she could be identified would be erased before either the camera or memory card left the room. Even after erasing half the photos, we still had a few dozen showing Jacob in his all-together fucking this stranger.

It was another month before the wedding and I was hoping we'd would get lucky before the month was out. Within two weeks Sindy called me with the news.

"One of the girls is sick with gonorrhea. I only found out because she's asking me and another girl to cover while she takes the cure."

"Did you tell her about my request."

"Briefly, she's willing to have a conversation, but be aware she's a mercenary and will probably charge you another double because she figures you'll have a hard time getting a replacement."

"What about your rate, does that change?"

"No, I figure we have a deal and you always take good care of me." Which is true because I've always tipped her an extra c-note.

So, Sindy and I met with this young lady (no names she insists) and work out the details for Part Two. This will cost me a few G's, but it is so worth it.

Sindy calls Jacob the next day. "Hey Jacob dear, it's Anne from the Hyatt, remember me?"

"How could I forget? Are you in town?"

"Yes, I wondered if you're up for the ride of your lifetime."

"Pretty full of yourself, we had a lot of fun that night, but what are you willing to do to make it the 'ride of my lifetime'?"

"I'm here at the Hyatt with a co-worker. She's a wild one and after what I told her she thought you could handle us both this evening. Can you get away?'"

Of course, Jacob's self-image made him believe that two women would want to fuck him.

"I just need to make a quick phone call and I'll be in the lounge."

"Not the lounge. Just come up to Room 449. We'll be here. Bring some Stoli, chilled."

When Jacob arrived at Room 449, our mystery girl was there, but no Sindy. "Where's Anne?" he asked.

"Anne got a call from home. Her son is sick and she's back in her room walking her husband through the routine. She said it's his first time dealing with a sick kid. But you and I can get started."

And they did. Sindy never showed up, but our mystery girl did her best to make Jacob forget about the threesome. After he left at ten she met us at a local coffee shop and collected the balance I owed her.

"I admit I felt kind of shitty doing this to a guy, but he's such an ass that by the time he left I almost felt good about it." She picked up the envelope and walked out the door.

Sindy looked at me and shrugged. "Told you she's a mercenary. You paid me for the night, want to go to your place and fuck?"

I did and we did.

I waited until the week after the wedding and finished my project. Both Sam and her company received envelopes in the mail with phony return addresses. Both envelopes contained a brief letter and a set of photos.

Sam's letter read:

Dear Mrs. Harris,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems your husband and my wife have been seeing each other when she was traveling to your town. The PI hired to get me the proof provided me with these photos. I only included those that show his face so you would have no doubt it's him. I wasn't going to inform you except I just received word from my doctor that she's infected me with a social disease. You may want to get tested.

Signed,

The soon to be ex-husband of your husband's whore.

The letter to the CEO read:

Dear Sir,

Just thought you should know what kind of man your company employs. According to my wife, he picked her up at a bar, got her drunk and proceeded to give her a social disease. Don't know if this letter will get to you or whether you care, but I'd watch the scumbag, he seems to have no morals.

Signed,

One sorry husband.

Things quickly fell into place. Sam's family had the marriage annulled, Jacob got fired and rumor has it they both were on meds (it helps to have a friend in the county health service department). I pretty much went about the business of getting on with my life. Sometimes I imagined follow up scenarios. In one scenario I beat the living crap out of Jacob.

In another I pretend to get back with Sam, take her to a foreign country, then leave her stranded there without any cards, passport, etc. I might have done it too except for the vision of her mother and what it would do to her. I may have been that cruel to my ex-wife, but not to my former mother-in-law's daughter.

But I quickly lost interest as my new job became more interesting and challenging. That is until the next Simoncelli family picnic; Uncle Vin, my father's older brother, was there. Uncle Vin is connected, if you get my drift. He called me over and we had a quiet chat.

"Johnny, tell me about your divorce, what happened? I liked that girl."

I gave Uncle Vin the Reader's Digest version of our breakup.

"What did you do about it?"

Then I explained what I had done to seek revenge.

"That's wicked, but not exactly scorched earth."

"No, Uncle Vin. I did my best to put it behind me. Take the high road." I told him why.

"That's good and those are great reasons. You know, that baseball coach really did you a good turn." Uncle Vin wasn't any more or less a bigot when it came to racial matters, but he always thought it was funny that a black man from the Chicago slums had as much influence on my life as my father. "If you took after that hotheaded dad of yours, you wouldn't be the man you are today. Many the times I had to settle my baby brother down or he would have wound up dead or in jail. You ever talk to Coach Price?"

"Only a few times and not since I was a junior in college. I kind of let it slip."

"You should look him up. He volunteers at the Boy's and Girl's Club down on West Palmer. Let him know what he done for you. A man likes to hear that once and a while. But right now walk over to your father, give him a hug and tell him you love him. He needs to hear that, too."

Uncle Vin was a funny guy. I've heard that he's feared by many, but he always acted like a teddy bear around me.

I did go to see Coach Price and he convinced me to start volunteering at the Club. I even started dating his niece, a beautiful woman, but that's another story and would need to be published in the Romance Section of Literotica. In other words, no drama, just love.

One last thing. On my 30th birthday I received a birthday card from Uncle Vin. It simply read, "Happy Birthday Nephew. Nobody laughs at a Simoncelli". It seems a certain Jacob Harris was found last night in the alley behind the bar he frequents. He was the victim of a mugging. Nothing life threatening, but he did have a broken nose, a few broken fingers and ribs, and two very swollen testicles. Guess his black belt must have been left at home that night.

The idea for this story sprang from a recent minor event. Kate and I were hiking down a mountain path when a large Rottweiler came charging toward us and started growling and barking less than an arm's length from my crotch. Fairly disconcerting to say the least. I did my best to stay calm, giving the dog orders to 'sit', but the dog kept it up until the owners, two women, approached. One of the women apologized while grabbing the dog's collar, the other woman looked at me and just smirked like she thought it was funny. My reaction to the smirk was pure anger and it took all my willpower not to wipe that smirk off her face. It's funny how some people think they can get away with such behavior, but some day she may run into someone with less self-control.

And yes I know, my ratings will suffer because of the paragraph above, I'll get the usual rants of how I should have done something, but my manhood has never been based on what people who mean nothing to me think. Kate knows the real me and knows what I'm capable of and how hard it is for me to control the demon.

12