The Smith Slut Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was beyond weird for me. I was freaked out, but super aroused as well. I was confused, but could not worry about it. I was so turned on my brain had shut down. Maybe it was blood deprivation of my brain, since my cock seemed about as engorged as a cock can get.

Martha was now moaning as we fucked, and I began to screw her, and she clearly liked that since she moaned louder. Her cunt seemed to clutch my cock. As I screwed her, Sandy began to finger fuck my ass. I could not believe this. Nobody had ever done that to me, and since it was Sandy doing it, I found it enormously erotic. Her long painted fingernails presented some occasional problems, but nothing too serious. The occasional fleeting moments of pain added to the eros.

At this point I even found Sandy's breathing to be erotic. I was hooked on the woman.

Normally with a second fuck I last a long time. I did this time, too. Martha started kissing my chest, and Sandy said, "Kiss her, John, and give it to her hard. She likes that."

So I kissed Martha and she kissed me back and groaned. She gave wonderful kisses, even sexier than looking at her naked and willing body. This woman was something else! I fucked her as deep and as hard as I could. I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, hard, as we fucked. Sandy eventually pulled her finger out of my ass, and then she reached down and took something out of her purse. Apparently it was a dildo, and she plunged it into my ass as I fucked Martha. I blurted out, "What the fuck?" when it happened.

Sandy said, "Go with the flow, John. All is good," and Sandy kept fucking me with her dildo as I fucked Martha. This drove me over the top and I announced I was going to cum, and Martha said, "Cum on my stomach, you gorgeous beast of a man," and I pulled out and did.

We all lay there, totally spent. Then to my continuing surprise, Martha leaned over and slowly, lovingly, began to play with my cock. She got it twitch back to life, and stroked it gently until it was once again erect. Then she engulfed it in her mouth, she too deep throated me, taking my cock down all the way to my balls, without gagging even a little. Nobody but Sandy minutes earlier had ever done that before, not that so many women had tried, actually.

I said, "Martha, you sexy woman, this is wonderful."

Sandy said, "Thanks, Martha." There was a slight edge to her voice, as if Martha were going too far with me. "That's enough now; it's time for my second fuck from my lover here. I like the sound of that: My lover." When an amazingly sexy, pretty woman you just fucked wants to possess you, and you love her, it's just amazing. In this case it was also fairly over the top weird, since I had also just fucked Martha, and she had just wonderfully sucked me hard.

Martha popped out my cock and she pushed me over to Sandy, and Sandy climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her sweet vagina. "I went to Smith College, John," she said as she began to fuck me. She did not finish, since she began to moan.

Martha finished for her. "The motto of Smith College is, '100 years of women on top.' I went there too, and that's how Sandy and I met."

"And we've been jointly seducing men ever since," Sandy said, between moans and groans as she fucked me, lying on top of me.

"And often on top," Martha added. "In honor of Sophia Smith and our Alma Mater, of course." Then both women giggled. Sandy was the first (and only) woman I've fucked who giggled while in the throes of passionate lovemaking. I was having a surprising afternoon indeed. Lots of firsts.

I said, "Smith is a great school even if I don't know who Sophia Smith is or was, but I'm getting on top," and I rolled over on top of Sandy, almost pushing Martha off the bed. As we fucked, Martha picked up the dildo and fucked herself with it along side the two of us, even though it had recently been in my ass and nobody had washed it.

To say this was an amazing afternoon would have been an understatement.

When we were done we all rested in bed, cuddling with post sexual intimacy. The girls were right: naked like this and unrestrained, we were in fact able to keep nice and warm under the covers.

It ended when we all got hungry. I could cook with a gas stove, and there was no question of going out to eat, since everything was closed. We couldn't even go out to shop since the markets were closed, too. So we had to cook what was in the apartment. The three of us cooked together, and we had a nice meal. We had had enough coffee, so we had herbal tea, since we all wanted a hot drink.

We then went back to bed, cuddled and kissed for a long time. As evening fell, Sandy began to suck me hard again, and I ended up fucking both women again. We all fell asleep together. I for one was used up, exhausted, and extremely happy.

In the morning we had coffee. I asked Sandy if she really planned to spend every night with me from now on. I told her I would love that. She smiled and said she would be starting with tonight. Martha left us two lovers alone, but an hour later knocked on our door and told us, "There's a strong rumor that there's power above 37th Street!"

I had gone to Harvard, although I had never dated a Smith woman when I did so, now to my regret, especially if there had been any there at the time like Sandy and Martha! But I was a member of the Harvard Club, and it was above 37th Street (on West 44th Street), so we all trooped up there on foot, even though it was a long walk. Sure enough it was open, with power, food, and coffee. Even more important: it had showers with hot water!

Sandy wanted to shower together with me at the Harvard Club, "to save water." I told her you don't do that at the Harvard Club; I refused to go to the women's showers, and we would have little privacy in the men's showers. Sandy told me she did not care. That was my first hint she had exhibitionist tendencies. We showered together, to the joy of some, and the moral disapproval of others.

Sandy and I stayed together. After a few weeks of living together, Sandy told me the flip side of Martha and her joint seduction technique. They used to go out to bars and pick up four men, and they each got two of them. I figured out she wanted a three way, with her and me and another man.

"Would you, John?" she said, batting her eyelashes at me, and slowly taking off her blouse.

"We're in the window, Sandy. Everyone across the street can see you undress," I said.

"So they'll get a little thrill," she said. "Nothing people haven't see before," she said. There were dimensions of Sandy I had no idea were there.

"It's so sexy for me to have two men at once," she said. "Martha and I are kind of addicted to it, you know," she continued, now slowly removing her bra, and still in the window. "I would be so grateful if you would be one of my two. In fact, that's the only way I would do it. Martha is really pressuring me."

I just watched her undress and said nothing, still in a state of shock. She slowly removed her skirt, too, now standing in front of me, her front exposed to the picture window so that everyone across the street could see her if they looked, clad only in her panties.

"Would you do this for me, lover? I'll do anything you ask, anything at all no matter how weird or perverted, if you will do this for Martha and especially for me?" she asked.

I was beginning to think she actually wanted me to demand something "weird and perverted" as a price for my blessing and participation.

She slowly took off her panties, stepped out of them, standing there naked in front of me and our neighbors across the way. She said, "Please John? Pretty please?" Then she stuck her finger in her mouth and began to suck it in the same way she sucks my cock.

"I'll give you my answer in the bedroom, baby," I said, and I took her hand.

"We can do it here, you know, you can take me from behind bent over that chair," she said, and it was clear that was what she wanted. She came to me and unbuckled my pants and took them off me.

"I'm sure not all of our neighbors have seen a live sex show before, Sandy," I said.

She giggled. "I guess you're right," she said. "Well if they're Catholic, and they watch, they can ask for and receive forgiveness, I'm sure," she said, as she removed my shirt. "And nobody is forcing them to look, right?" She took off my briefs and now I was naked, too, in the window, with a raging hard on.

She knelt down in front of me, her mouth open, inches from my cock. "Lover, I need an answer," she said. "Will you?"

What could I do? What would you have done? I said, "Yes, Sandy, I will," and with that she bent over the chair, exposing her open cunt to me, and said, "John, take me now. I need you inside me."

I complied. I learned later the whole story. Martha and Sandy had been picking up four men and taking them somewhere for sex since their college days, when they were known as the 'Smith Gangbangers.' They had tried to be super careful with whom they picked up, but seducing four strange men was fraught with dangers.

"The Midwest men are the best. They're old school heteronormative," Sandy told me. Here in NY their strategy was to rent an upscale hotel room and pretend they were tourists, in town for a convention. They even often managed to get convention rates!

They would go to the bar of the convention hotel, dressed in the clothes appropriate to the profession of the conventioneers. For most it would be casual business attire, but for academic conferences it would be jeans, sandals, and a nice blouse. For media conventions they could let their imaginations run free, and Sandy often went with a streak of blue in her hair and one gigantic earring.

They would try to get to the bar when it was crowded, and ask to join a table of four men. Then they could pretend to get drunk and eventually they would invite the men up to Sandy's room for drinks and dancing. After a while, Martha would take two of the men to her room, to show them her view, ostensibly. Or she would make up some other reason. The reason mattered little, by that time the men would have a good idea what was going to happen. And happen it would.

Sandy explained why they started behaving this way. When they were in college, neither girl could cum from a man. They could only cum from self-stimulation, or sex toys. Men rarely performed cunnilingus, but if they did, they could sometimes cum that way, too. Then one time a man fucked Martha four times in one evening. Each time he lasted longer, and on the fourth fuck she finally came. It was a revelation.

Sandy was obsessed with men in college. She had gone to an all girls Catholic high school, and from there she went to an all women college. Naturally the thought of sex with men loomed large. It's simple desire and impossibility. So she became a slut.

In terms of her reputation she first became known as Easy Sandy, since it was easy to get her into bed. When she began to have sex with two or more men in one evening, she became Sandy the Smith Slut. The alliteration of that moniker had appeal and it stuck. But eventually even that was not bad enough, and it evolved to Sandy the Smith Slut Party Girl. That did not stick; it was too long. Sandy the Smith Slut was the name she kept despite her desire to be just Sandy.

She would go to dances at other schools and find a man who was willing to have sex with her. It was never hard to do, and she became an expert at spotting the men who would sleep with her that very night. Most of the time the men wanted just to use her for their own pleasure and to chalk up another conquest. They were rarely interested in her pleasure. She called these men "users."

If she ended up with a user, as was sadly typical, she would compensate by fucking his roommate and possibly his friends, too, until she could manage to get off. That's how she got the reputation of being a slut. After a while she did not even have to leave Smith to get laid; men would troop to her for a good time.

She also told me how she became a party girl. She went to a party at another school, expecting a party. But the party had 10 men and only 4 women, counting her. She got angry and walked out, but the guy who invited her promised to eat her out if she would come back. So she did. He took her to a bedroom, gave her cunnilingus and she came, and then he fucked her. Then she happily joined the party, glowing with an after sex sheen.

Men started taking liberties when they danced with her, feeling her up, and one man finally pressured her into going topless. Then every man there wanted to dance with her. Eventually the other three women went topless too, and one girl began to dance only in panties.

After a long time, Sandy and the other girls were down to their panties, too. After a lot more booze, they began to consent to sex on the dance floor. Sandy was the last to consent, but once she did she was out of control. She took on three more men that night, and came again. She never lived down that night.

Before that time, when Sandy had gone to a dance at Yale, a man took her back to his room, and they had sex. Easy Sandy. His roommate walked in right after they finished, and Sandy was smoking a cigarette, naked, on the couch. As you know by now, she is not shy about her body.

The roommate incorrectly assumed this was an invitation, and one thing led to another and they too had sex. Sandy the Smith Slut. When they were done, the original man had sex with her again, and then the roommate took her again, too. On that last fuck, she had an orgasm from fucking with a man for the first time. She told me it was over the top wonderful, and a true revelation.

Martha and Sandy compared stories. They devised their plan for which they're famous, or infamous if one is into moral judgments, and it works for them. If the two men are not enough (although often two men are enough for each of them) then they let all four fuck each of them. Most of the time it works and they both cum. And even if it does not, everyone has a good time.

So as it turned out, we all checked into the Marriott at Times Square, and joined a convention of bankers. Martha likes Marriott hotels. "They're owned by Mormons, you know," she would often say. Sure enough, I found the Book of Mormon in the drawer of the night table.

The first day we just checked out what the conventioneers wore, and the second day we dressed like them. Bankers like to drink, so the bar was crowded right away. The three of us got drinks at the bar, and next we found a table with three men at it, and asked to join them. The men obliged, and the two women had a man on either side of them, while I was left between two men.

The women, Sandy and Martha, acted as if they were drunk already, or at least tipsy, and sipped only a little of their drinks, so as not to get too, too drunk. But they urged the men to drink, and the men did. When they learned the men were from a Chicago bank, they got happy. They began to flirt with the men, with occasional casual touching.

Their skirts were on the short side, and as it got late, the men started to place their hands on the girls' legs, sort of testing the waters. The girls let the men's hands stay on their legs and continued to flirt. They let the men's hands creep up their thighs, and even let them go under their skirts.

I learned later that the men's hands reached their panties, pulled them aside, and fingers went inside the women. Yet both Sandy and Martha showed no signs of arousal that I could detect while the men fingered them in public at the bar. This surprised me. These two women were good!

Apparently though, it was getting a bit too intense for Sandy and so she abruptly stood up and invited everyone up to her room for more drinking and dancing. The reason she gave, and I believed it at the time, was that it was too loud and too hot in the bar. I had no idea at the time that 'too hot in the bar' was in fact a double entendre.

Everyone agreed and the six of us trooped up to our room. Sandy and Martha went to the bathroom and removed their pantyhose, explaining it was for comfort, and came out and asked the men to dance. I was a shill and supposed to take liberties. I enjoyed my role.

First I unbuttoned Sandy's blouse and opened it up, kissing her while I did it. I stepped back, exposing her bra to everyone. The men's eyes got wide. One of them tried the same thing with Martha and got no resistance. All the men now had big smiles.

Martha said it was too crowded in this small New York hotel room, and invited two of the men to go to her room. She left with the two men who jumped at the chance. Martha did not bother to button up. She walked down the hall with her blouse unbuttoned and her lacy bra on full display.

I let the other man enjoy Sandy first. He undressed her in the window, amazed she did not care about being seen, and then he led her to the bed and took her in missionary position. When he finally finished, he watched while I fucked her rear entry, and when I was done, he took her a second time. This was the first time I had seen two people having live sex in the flesh (and not on video), and one of them was my Sandy. She had not cum either with me or with him, either time he had her.

We were all naked, relaxing on the bed, when the room phone rang. Sandy picked it up, and she said, "Okay boys, grab your things and go to Martha's room, number 819. It's swap time." I realized this meant Martha too had not yet cum.

The other man was stunned. "Are you serious?" he asked.

"You bet," Sandy said. "Martha thinks you're both hot, and I am not a greedy person. Besides, I will now get your friends."

We grabbed our stuff, went to room 819, and met the other two guys en route, heading back to Sandy's room. One of them said to us, "She's a tigress, she'll drain you both dry."

"So too is the fine piece of ass you're going to," the man who shared Sandy said. "But there are worse fates," he added, and everyone laughed. "That woman is the best fuck I've ever had," he said, referring to his time with my Sandy.

"Well get ready for the second best fuck of your life with this bitch Martha," his crude friend replied. "Odds are, you'll have a new first with her!" he added.

In an attempt to blend in, I said, "The bitch you two just laid is the sexist woman I have ever seen."

"You've got that right, bro," one of the men said. The other said, "It's amazing such a sexual goddess can fuck like that. No man could contain her. She's dynamite." I made a mental note to tell Martha these comments tomorrow.

I actually did not like the way the men were speaking of the love of my life and her best friend, but since I was supposed to be like them, I just stayed silent. I could hear Sandy saying to me, "Go with the flow." After all, the girls wanted heteronormative men, and that's exactly what they were getting.

When we got to Martha's room, the door was ajar. We knocked and she told us to come on in. She had a robe on and probably nothing else. She was sitting in a chair reading a book. "Hello, boys," she said. "Whatever brings you here?"

"Your friend Sandy sent us," I said.

Martha said, "He who speaks first, shall enjoy my pleasures first." Martha got up, dropping her robe. I had not seen her naked since that first time in bed during Superstorm Sandy, and I had forgotten what a fantastic body she has, and just how amazingly pretty and sexy she looks, stark naked and ready for sex.

"Jesus, woman, you are gorgeous and sexy," I said. Martha smiled. The other guy, who's name was Bob, just grinned and almost appeared to be drooling over his prospects. I got her first, and took her from behind. She moaned happily as I did so. Having already fucked Sandy twice, I had amazing control, and I used every trick I knew on her.