The Smith Slut Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha and I had planned out the seduction; it would be yet another in a long list of such activities, so we were by now pretty good at it. John had no idea what was coming.

I knocked on John's door and when he opened the door I saw he was dressed nicely, always a good sign. I introduced him to Martha, but of course they had already met a few times in the building.

"Are you here for some more coffee?" he asked.

"Yes, if you do not mind. And Martha here has not had any yet today. After some coffee, she may even be capable of speech," I said, and Martha hit me gently on the arm as a form of protest.

"You're right, Martha. I mean she might be capable of polite speech." Martha hit me playfully again.

"Have a seat, ladies, and I'll go make a new pot of coffee," John said, and he left for his kitchen.

John had two nice chairs and a couch, and we each took a chair, so that John would be forced to take the couch on his return. Martha and I giggled in anticipation of what was to come, but quietly, so John would not hear us.

We both checked out his main room, which had some appealing artwork on the walls. The man has good taste, I thought. His computer was on a small desk, and I was tempted to take a peak, but wisely thought the better of it.

John returned with a small tray and three cups of steaming coffee. He gave us each one and sat in the middle of the couch, holding his. I warmed my hands with the heat of the cup, and waited for it to cool just a bit before taking a sip. I looked at Martha and she was doing the same.

John innocently asked, "I guess you two know each other?"

"Oh, we've been best friends since freshman year in college," Martha said.

"Wow. That's a long time," and then he caught himself and added, "I guess. When was your freshman year?"

"Nice try, John," I said, "But you will not learn our ages that easily. Let's just say we are younger than we both think you are."

"No doubt," he said, in a smooth recovery.

We discussed how we earn our livelihood. John is a lawyer, Martha is a banker, and I am an architect. John seemed much more interested in me than in Martha, who as I've said is prettier, has a better body, and is sexy as all hell.

Of course that does not mean I'm not pretty too, I hope that I am. It's just that Martha is prettier than everyone. And yet, John clearly preferred me. You have to like that as a trait in a man.

I gave Martha my special look, and we both rose from our chairs and sat on either side of John. "Thanks for the coffee, John," Martha purred. "It's really helping a lot. Put your coffee down for a second so that I can thank you properly."

John was puzzled, but he put down his coffee. So did Martha put down hers, and then she leaned over and gave him a super sexy kiss on his mouth, as only Martha can. It was an open mouth kiss, and she pushed open John's mouth and they sampled each other's tongues.

"Wow," John said. "I've never before been thanked so wonderfully. Thanks, Martha, for the thank you." Martha smiled.

Men should never thank women for sex, even if it's only kissing. John has a lot to learn. Of course, some men never learn. I considered him a work in progress.

We made some more small talk about the storm, and then I steered the conversation back to staying warm. It evolved to include our tastes in music. Martha mentioned she had always liked the old rock group Three Dog Night, and explained (to me, not to John; we did not want to insult his intelligence) that people in cold climates sometimes sleep with three dogs - if they have three dogs - on very cold nights.

I laughed, and said John and I had been discussing sleeping together for warmth earlier. John looked nervous. Martha said, "Well I for one think it's a great idea. Are you up for it, Sandy?"

"You bet. It's more effective without clothes, you know," I said. Martha nodded and we both got up and took off all our clothes save our panties. Both of us were checking out John's reaction. I could barely keep my laughter bottled up; the poor man was in a state of shock.

Even though I used to be known as that Smith Slut Sandy, I still worried every time a new man tried to bed me that he would not like me, or when he saw me naked would run away leaving me naked, humiliated and rejected.

I guess I was too good at choosing men I would let get that far, though, because it never happened. They all wanted to bed me. Every single one of them wanted to bed me.

But that knowledge did not help for some reason, and I was scared silly that Martha and I would gross out John. Worse, I always worried the man or men would only want Martha, never me. I was especially worried about that this time.

I guess I really did have a sweet spot for John. I pushed that emotion deep down into me; it would only mess up my head.

John had his mouth open and was checking out our boobs, first Martha, then me, then Martha, then me. I think each time he looked a little longer at me. We stood there for him to gawk for about 10 or 15 seconds, and then to avoid freezing to death we both ran to the bedroom, telling him to join us. I almost had to force him to join us, verbally that is.

He too stripped down to his briefs, and he looked better than I had even hoped. His body was sexy as hell, with rock hard abs, and strong arms. It wasn't the kind of body that one gets from being a gym rat; he was naturally this way. Yum.

He followed orders and lay down in between the two of us. I rolled onto my side and asked him to cuddle me, "for warmth." I did not want so much warmth, actually, but in reality I wanted him to put the moves on me. The first good sign was that he put his arm around me and his hand landed, I think by accident, on my left boob. Thank God he left it there.

I said, "Mmmm," to show I liked it there. Then I wiggled my panty-clad ass against his briefs. That caused his cock to grow. That was when I knew this was going to work.

When he began to remove my panties, tantalizingly slowly, I realized he was waiting for my reaction, to see if I would stop him, get angry, or have any of many negative reactions a girl could easily have. I think I must have had a big smile on my face; I know there was one in my mind and my heart.

I did nothing, letting him ever so slowly push them down, and then raised my hips off the bed to make it easier for him. When I raised my hips he got courage and he rapidly took my panties off.

When I pulled down his briefs in return, there was Martha's hand gently stroking his hard and engorged cock. I was annoyed she had confused matters, but instead I said, "Thank you Martha, for keeping him hard for me."

Martha answered, "My pleasure," while smiling at the darts I was sending her with my eyes, and suppressing a laugh. I realized I could not be angry with her after all of our history together. She knew it, too.

Once my panties were gone, and I was naked, I rolled over so my naked full frontal was facing John. He gazed at me head to toe, with lingering looks at my boobs and my nether region. Martha broke his hypnotic stare by reminding me of our deal. I confirmed it. John wanted to know what our deal was.

"She gets you after me, of course," I replied.

John wanted to know if he had a say in the matter. I do believe in free will, but you give a relatively young, healthy, heterosexual man two pretty and willing naked women in his bed, and ten times out of ten he's going to want to fuck them both.

I was pretty sure this was one of those ten times out of ten. So I told him yes, absolutely, he had a choice. I just already knew what he would do. It's not as if I am not fairly experienced in the subject! I'm not called Smith Slut Sandy for no reason.

John startled me when he said, "Sandy, I have been crazy about you for a long time." This ruined everything, and he might not accept it as the casual sex Martha and I had planned.

The last thing I needed was a man in my own building with the hots for me, and trying to get me back to bed because he thinks he loves me. I was scared out of my mind.

I was panicking, not knowing what to do. I could feel my heart racing and was on the verge of a panic attack. I glanced at Martha and she saw the fear in my eyes and immediately understood my thinking.

Martha knows me inside out. She also knew how at one point I had tried to get John romantically interested in me and how I struck out in royal fashion.

Martha is one smart cookie. In that same second she realized I had succeeded in getting John interested in me, he just had never acted on it before. In addition, she somehow knew I had also fallen for John, even if I been unaware I had.

But also on some level I loved him, with his innocent, shy ways. All of these realizations, obvious in retrospect, escaped me at that moment of unbridled panic.

Martha spoke to me with her eyes and nodded her head. In our secret way of communicating, I realized she was telling me to calm down, to go for it, she would explain later when we were alone.

I was still terrified despite Martha's reassurance. But Martha was never wrong in my experience, so I trusted her, and before I lost my nerve I just sat up and put myself down on top of John's nice erect cock, facing him so that he could enjoy my boobs bouncing while I rode him. And ride him I did!

I could tell he was enjoying watching my boobs bounce around, enjoying the show along with the fuck. I was having fun, and I began to relax, just to get into the sex.

But then John surprised me, taking control and rolling in such a way that I was underneath him, and he was nailing me missionary style. I love it when a man takes control, especially when he does it gently and especially if he does it lovingly. This was the case here.

For me that is the most macho thing a man can do: To be gentle and loving while taking no holds barred control. I groaned and moaned to let him know how much I liked it.

Then he surprised me once again, this time by holding the fuck with his cock deep inside me so that he could lean forward and kiss me. In all my experience as the Smith Slut Sandy, and half the team of the Smith Gangbangers, no man had ever done that.

And it wasn't just that he kissed me. It was the way he kissed me. There was pure eros, pure love in his kiss. I had never had a kiss even remotely that sensual and sexy.

And on top of his kiss, his cock, gently twitching deep inside me while he kissed me just felt so good I can't do it justice. Every nerve cell on the walls of my vaginal canal was alive and screaming out Yes! into my brain. It was the most beautiful moment of my life.

All my desires to find the right man for so long, the constant looking and almost defensive fucking of every man who was halfway reasonable, all the frustration and despair of ever finding a good man, it all vanished in that instant.

I was so overwhelmed I could not even process it. There was only one possible response: Tears of joy, and they streamed down my cheeks.

My tears surprised John, and he did not understand why I was crying. I'm sure Martha knew exactly why. But John was worried he had done something wrong, or even hurt me.

He was about to pull out. Well, I could not have that! So I started moving my hips, humping him, forcing him to continue the fuck. That worked thank God, and he gave me the fuck of my life to boot.

To my shock and complete surprise, I came during that fuck with John. I had never before cum during my first fuck with only one man. I screamed out something embarrassing involving Mary, the mother of Jesus, something I had never screamed before during my (very) large number of previous copulations.

This confirmed there was something special for me about John. I asked him to cum inside me, something I have never before asked a man to do.

I love to fuck, and I have proved it by fucking my way all around New England and New York. But until that night, it was always nothing more than highly pleasurable sex. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the sex. But with John I realized in that instance it was love. That completely changes the equation. It was a whole different beast.

I told Martha that John was the one. By doing that, I was also telling John. There goes the coy seduction strategy; all my cards were right there on the table even in the middle of our first fuck. And I won, I won John, he was mine, all mine. He loved me too. A storybook ending, right?

But sometimes people are idiots, and I am no exception. I let John fuck Martha that night (actually I was both very glad and simultaneously disappointed John agreed to fuck Martha too; but as I have said, absolutely no man can resist Martha if she wants him).

And Martha wanted John just then - she needed him. And Martha is my best friend. Even more we are so close we are almost the same person. I could not have denied Martha permission to fuck John, at least not right then.

I knew Martha wanted him, and I also knew Martha is irresistible to men when she wants them. At some point they were going to fuck, and better it be now, in front of me, where I can control it to some extent.

John pleasantly surprised and reassured me by refusing the offer of fellatio from Martha, asking instead if I could suck him hard so that he could fuck Martha. I actually think he agreed to fuck Martha just to please me!

I tried hard to give as good a blowjob as I could. He had a good-sized dick, and I put my usual moves on him, licking the head slowly, and then caressing his balls with my hands while I did the lollipop thing down the length of his cock.

It tasted great, a good sign. Of course much of what I tasted was my own juices clinging to his cock.

I had an idea. I had never managed to deep throat a man before, mostly I think because I never tried seriously to do it. I decided to try. I did know how to suppress my gag reflex but it did not always work.

I took his cock into my mouth and little by little I swallowed more and more of it, and then in a burst of courage I swallowed the entire thing right down to his balls. I could not believe it! Neither could Martha, and John just groaned and lovingly stroked my hair.

Martha told me later it was quite a site to see John's entire penis disappear into my mouth. She could deep throat too and she did it often. But she had never seen someone else do it right in front of her.

She found it erotic, and felt some arousal while she watched me swallow the entire thing. She could not help but wonder where on earth it had all gone!

I never told John, but it was the first time I had ever been able to swallow the entire length of a man's cock. It was a memorable moment among many that day.

I have heard of women who lift cars in an adrenaline rush when their child is trapped underneath, and maybe it was that, except I was fellating John's cock, not lifting a car. In any event, I was pretty proud of myself.

Then John fucked Martha. Normally, watching a man I just fucked recover his erection and next fuck Martha would have been erotic for me, even very erotic, but this time it made me inexplicably sad. I realized I was smitten for the first time in my life.

Once John began to fuck Martha the entire rest of the time became a blur. Martha told me later I told John I loved him, and I also told him he loved me! I don't even remember doing it, but I know how my mind works: I had to do that, I guess, or he would not have figured it out.

I also told him (according to Martha, who would never lie to me), that from now on I was sharing his bed every night.

When Martha told me all this I was stunned. I am never like that! I could never by the aggressor in a relationship and yet I clearly was. I have thought a lot about this, and now I think all I was doing was explaining to John what had suddenly become patently obvious to me.

I was not going after him; I was instead explaining to him that he had won my heart. In reality of course, I had also won his. Win-win, as they say.

And I did. I was true to my word. I spent every night with him, and we became a couple and we were both deliriously happy. The sex was great and the love was truly wonderful. Martha was happy for me although both Martha and I knew she felt a bit abandoned.

One of the aspects of Martha and I taking on a man at the same time, is that we both get off on watching live sex, but even more by the being the performer and having an audience. I felt that I wanted John to know about this side of me. I was praying he would be okay with it.

This was why I did a strip tease for him in his main room, where the people across the courtyard could all watch. He was clearly disturbed by this, but to my surprise and delight, he got into it and actually fucked me right there in the main room.

Of course, I had been bent over a chair and had presented my cunt and my asshole to him, so I would have hoped it was hard for him to resist. But he could have picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

He didn't, he chose my cunt, and he fucked me right there, bent over the chair. I was so excited when he did that I came for him again on the first fuck!

So far, he was accepting every weird thing about me, and the sex was great. And then I stupidly decided to go for the ultimate test. What was stupid was that it was much too large a risk to take.

Martha was pressuring me to go for it for her own sexual needs, but in reality I felt John had to understand me, and to understand me he had to understand my past as a shameless slut who was into group sex. That is a hell of a lot to ask of a man, any man, and I was once again terrified.

It was as if I wanted to self-destruct. I took a huge risk and decided to involve John in one of our Smith style Gangbang experiences, where Martha and I could totally get our sexual rocks off. John was going to see me at my slutty worst and watch me fuck one or more men in front of him.

This was a moronic thing to do in front of a man one loves, perhaps especially near the beginning of a relationship. But I felt he had to know just how fucked up (pun intended) a slut he was getting for his lover.

Oh yes, and it helps that I am also an exhibitionist. I also enjoy light bondage and of course fucking several men in a night. What kind of man could put up with a slut like that for his life partner? None, I would say. So I was risking a lot.

It was an insane thing to do. As I said, it was a self-destructive move. I was probably going to lose the love of my life, and for what? A single night of unbridled sexual pleasure?

Was I a moron? Yes, I think I was. I was also a loyal friend to Martha. We too were in love: not sexually, but in love nonetheless.

But as I said earlier, I needed to him to know about my slutty nature and to understand it and to accept it. The safest way to ensure that was to involve him in it. Or at least, that's what I thought at the time.

Martha and I had not gangbanged for around 8 months, and we (especially Martha) were horny as hell. So I cajoled and pressured John into agreeing. And we did it, the three of us.

We went to a hotel with a convention in progress, we dressed the part of conventioneers, and Martha and I were by far the prettiest and the sexiest women at the convention.

This was usually the case. Even if a woman going to a convention is naturally pretty and sexy, she will let the prettiness shine, but she will usually try to suppress the sexy part of her nature.

After all, these are her colleagues, and were she to seduce someone, or be seduced, the ensuing gossip would haunt her forever. So most women are smart enough not to use their own professional conventions as happy hunting grounds.

We were frauds of course, so the rules did not apply to us. We got two rooms at the hotel and found some likely boorish men, I'll call them chiefs, since they were from Chicago, and the University of Illinois used to have Chief Illiniwek as its mascot. I know that from my Smith days, when a friend of Martha's came to visit.