The Smiths' New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

Emily continued rubbing and massaging her son's shoulders, noticing that he was jerking off as she massaged him. She smiled softly, loving that she could turn her son on like this and continued to squeeze and feel his beautiful, muscular body.

"Hey mom. I have something else that needs to be massaged." Mike said to her after a while.

"Let me guess, is it your cock that you've been stroking the past five minutes?" Emily said.

"Good guess." Mike said, turning around to look at her with a grin.

Emily got up off the back of the sofa and came around in front of her son, kneeling on the living room floor between his knees. Mike pulled down his shorts, letting his fully erect cock spring up immediately as it was freed. At the same time, Emily stripped off her 'wife-beater' tank top, freeing her 40E tits. Her melons spilled out gorgeously as the shirt was stripped off, revealing her little nipples, which were about the size of a quarter, and were stiff as pencil erasers.

Mike took the bottle of baby oil that his mother had placed on the sofa and held it in his hand. He pointed the tip of it right at his mother's huge, gorgeous tits and squeezed it, spraying a stream of the slippery, slick oil across her chest. His mother just giggled and held her tits in her hands and arched her back, holding her breasts out for her son to squirt.

Mike sprayed his mother's huge jugs with the baby oil, dumping out a nearly half of the bottle so that her tits were absolutely dripping with the slick goo. Not only her chest was coated and shimmering in the baby oil, but the oil had streamed down her tight stomach too and even made the front of her jeans wet.That's good enough, Mike thought.

Emily ran her hands along her slick, dripping stomach and used the baby oil from there to lube up her son's cock as she closed her hands around his shaft. She gripped her fingertips around her son's gorgeous penis and began to stroke him, masturbating him as he sat on the couch of their new house.

"Oh God, that feels great, mom." Mike said to her as his mother began to jerk off his cock. His rod was slick and slippery from the baby oil she had just smeared over it. Her hands pumped up and down like well-oiled pistons. Mike reached forward and squeezed his mother's huge slippery fuck-jugs in his hands, hardly able to hold on to them from the copious amount of baby oil that they'd been coated in.

"Do you want me to jerk you off onto my titties, baby? Or would you like to stick your cock in between them and get tittyfucked?" Emily whispered to him in a sexy voice.

"Oh fuck, mom. Wrap those tits around my cock, please!" Mike groaned.

Emily leaned into her son, holding her hands underneath her tits, and let his stiff hard cock nuzzle in between them. Once his cock was nestled in between her melons she squeezed them together, sandwiching his cock inside them completely.

Mike watched his cock disappear completely into his mother's cleavage. His penis was completely enveloped in her slippery, smooth titflesh. Emily kept her breasts held together tightly and began to slide them up and down. She felt Mike's shaft gliding up and down through her breasts with the greatest ease, due to the baby oil coating her jugs.

The young man pumped his hips up and down, thrusting his dick up through his mother's gorgeous tits. Those were the same breasts that he used to nurse on as a baby, and now he was rubbing his cock between them, intending to spray his cum all over them. Emily did most of the work by lifting her huge breasts up and down his shaft, making his cock glide through her tight tunnel of titflesh as if he were fucking her pussy.

Mike watched his mother rub her breasts up and down his cock. She was so good at that. Emily was holding her breasts by the sides, so Mike was able to reach forward and pinch each of her little nipples between his thumb and index finger on each hand. He squeezed her nipples tightly while pumping his dick up through her slippery, sloppy jugs.

It was all finally too much, and Mike could feel his orgasm coming. He slipped his dick out from between his mother's gorgeous, jiggling tits and aimed it right at her breasts while he jerked himself off a couple times. White, gooey sperm sprayed in thick streaks across her chest, splattering across her tits in lines. Cum oozed over Emily's nipples as her son jerked his cock off, spraying more and more sperm onto her melons. His load just continued to erupt from his shaft, and by the time Mike was finished, his mother's busty tits were glazed in baby oil and his fresh, hot cum.

"Ahhhhh, fuck yes." Mike said, collapsing back into the sofa with absolute satisfaction.

"Well, I'm going to go see if the shower works!" His mom said as she stood up, her cum-coated breasts jiggling.

* * * * * * * * *

[The next day]

Mike dragged the heavy garbage bag out through the garage toward the road. Today was garbage day. He stopped at the garbage can that was at the end of their driveway and opened the top. Mike tossed the bag into the can and slammed the top back on it.

The young man started back up his driveway when he heard a loud moan.That's strange. He thought. It sounded muffled as if it came from inside, but it couldn't have been from his own house. Mike glanced around to see if anyone was looking and he crossed the cross between the driveways of his house and the neighbors.

He heard another moan again, this time more distinct: "Oh mom!" is what it sounded like.

Mike snooped around to the side of his neighbor's house and looked into one of the windows. It was the kitchen window, he realized, as he looked through. Inside he saw two people.

One was a younger man, maybe a little older than he was. The young man was fully dressed but he had his pants down around his ankles. Right in front of him was an older woman who was on her knees, sucking his cock. The woman was about Mike's mother's age, and she had huge breasts, just like his own mom's. The woman was bobbing her head back and forth on the young man's cock furiously, sucking it really hard.

"Oh fuck yes, mom, you give the best blowjobs!" the young man called out.

Did he just call her mom? I don't believe it! Mike thought to himself, but he was sure that he heard correctly.

Mike watched through the window as the young man began to cum, spraying what may be his mother with his jizz. He coated the woman's face with sperm, unloading an impressive amount of cum. Mike pulled away from the window and walked back to his driveway.

Could there really be another mother in the neighborhood who's fucking her son? I thought me and mom were the only ones like this. Mike thought to himself. He stood there for several minutes, trying to process what he saw. Then, he heard the front door of his neighbor's house open.

Mike turned to look as the young man who he had just seen inside the house walked out. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder and began walking to the car that was parked in the driveway.

Bobby noticed the kid standing in the driveway next door and realized that it must be his new neighbor. For some reason the guy was just standing there, looking at him. "Hey there!" Bobby called out.

Mike waved his hand and replied "Hi."

Bobby walked over to the neighbor's driveway and introduced himself, extending his hand for the other young man to shake. "My name is Bobby Smith. You just move in here?"

"Yeah." Mike said. He was being quiet, still in disbelief.

"So, then, I guess we're neighbors. Welcome to the neighborhood." Bobby said, grinning.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you. I'm Mike Williams."

"Cool. Well, is it just you that lives here? I thought a family was moving in." Bobby asked him.

"Oh, no, I'm still in high school. It's just me and my mom here. I'm sure she'll want to stop over later and meet your parents and introduce herself." Mike said.

"Sounds good, but my dad is away on a business trip for the week. It's just me and my mom right now. So maybe she should come by in a week or so to meet them both."

"Wait, so it's just you and your mother in the house right now?" Mike asked.

"Uhhhh.... Yeah, that's what I just said." Bobby replied.

"So, your mother is the one in there right now? I mean, your mother is home right now?" Mike asked.

"Uhhhh, yeah why?" Bobby asked.

"Oh, just wondering. My mom might want to meet her or something." Mike quickly tried to recover.

"Hey I got to get to class, so, I'll talk to you later." Bobby said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder again and waving goodbye.

"Yeah, see ya, man." Mike said as he watched Bobby walk away, get in his car, and pull out of his driveway.

Mike watched Bobby's car drive down the road until it was completely out of sight. Then he crossed over to the Smiths' house and walked up to the front door. The gears were turning in his head.

Mike knocked on the Smiths' front door and waited. After a few minutes, the door opened, and Mrs. Smith was standing in just a little baby blue silk bathrobe. The bathrobe was tied around her waist, but was left open at the top, revealing the inner slopes of her huge tits, allowing him to peer into the deep valley of her cleavage. The bathrobe was short, stopping just below her ass, leaving her long legs revealed. She was wiping her face with a wet washcloth as she came to the door.

Mrs. Smith brushed back a lock of her brunette hair behind her ear as she opened the door and said "Yes, can I help you? Ooohhhh....Can I help you?"

The young man was staring at his neighbor's tits as she opened the door and he forgot what he was going to say for a minute. "Hi. I'm Mike Williams, your neighbor." He finally said.

"Well hello there, Mike. I'm Betty Smith." She said, smiling at him. "Would you like to come in?"

"Uh, yes." Mike said, walking inside as his busty neighbor opened the door wider and motioned for him to come in. Mrs. Smith led him into the kitchen as they came inside.

"Can I get you something to drink, Mike?" Betty said, opening the refrigerator in the kitchen.

"No thanks." He said, following her into the kitchen.

"Suit yourself." She said, shutting the refrigerator door. When the busty mother turned back to him, her nipples had hardened from the cold air in the fridge, and were now poking through her robe visibly.

Mike swallowed. He had trouble saying what he had planned on. He had planned to come in here and threaten Mrs. Smith that he knew she was giving her son blowjobs, and that he had videotaped it. It was all a lie of course. He planned to threaten to give her husband the tape if she didn't give him a blowjob also. But, it was all a lot harder than he thought.

"Are you okay? You look like you want to say something." Betty said to him, coming a little closer.

"I... uh....." he was speechless.

"Oh I see, you're just mesmerized staring at these, aren't you?" Betty said, cupping her hands up underneath her huge tits and she squeezed them together. Her supersized jugs almost popped out of her bathrobe from the action.

"Yes... yes, I am, Mrs. Smith." Mike said.

"Well, do you want a closer look?" Betty said, coming closer and putting a hand on Mike's arm.

"I sure do." Mike said in disbelief. He wasn't even going to have to blackmail her!

"Follow me up to the bedroom then." Betty said to him, winked, and then motioned for him to follow her as she led him upstairs.

Mike followed Mrs. Smith upstairs, and then down the hallway to the master bedroom of the house. The bedroom that belonged to Betty Smith and her husband was very large, with a high cathedral ceiling that came to a point, and in the center of the room was a huge, king sized four-poster bed. A canopy above the bed hung down over the sides. The covers and sheets of the bed were dark crimson red and looked to be silk.

"Come sit on the edge of the bed." Betty instructed him, and Mike complied obediently, crossing the room to sit at the edge of the bed that Betty shared with her husband.

Betty Smith stood in front of the young man and undid the tie at the waist of her bathrobe. She pulled on each end of the knot, loosening it teasingly as Mike watched on. She let the tie come completely undone and then opened the robe, revealing her huge 38DD tits, which were as perky as a teenage girl's. The woman's large, suckable nipples were swollen and semi-hard, looking like a delicious treat. Also exposed to Mike now was Betty's pussy, which she had just shaved that morning. Betty liked to shave her pussy completely, leaving not a single hair on her pubic area.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Smith!" Mike said, staring at her amazing body.

"Do you like what you see?" The busty mother said, stepping right in front of Mike. She let her bathrobe slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor so that she was completely nude now.

"Yes!" Mike said, checking her body from head to toe.

Betty lifted her breasts up and leaned into Mike a little, presenting them right in front of his face. The horny teenager eagerly leaned forward and wrapped his lips around one of Mrs. Smith's big nipples and immediately began nursing it.

"Mmmm, that's it baby, nurse on my titties." She purred, keeping her breasts pressed right up against Mike's face.

Mike rubbed his head from side to side, letting his mouth and his cheeks rub all over Mrs. Smith's titflesh. Then, he sucked her other nipple into his mouth and began nursing on it just as hungrily. He sucked her nipple in between his lips and pulled it into his mouth as his tongue rubbed over it, flicking against the very tip of her nipple that was sucked furthest into his mouth. Betty moaned and arched her back, which thrust her breast against Mike's face more, causing her fleshy mound to squeeze against his face and bulge out at the sides.

"I just love young men. So full of energy!" Betty smiled, watching her new lover that she had just met minutes ago.

Mike undid his pants and slid them down to his knees so that his cock was free. He had the biggest hard-on that he'd had in months. His hand slowly pumped up and down his cock while he sucked and slurped on Betty's huge tits. His tongue flicked over her nipple, and his drool oozed down her breasts in a stream messily. Along the under curve of her large breast, a trail of the teenager's saliva oozed down, and eventually started to drip down the woman's tummy.

Betty held her breasts by squeezing her arms underneath them, lifting them up and pushing them together. This mashed her titflesh together, squeezing it so that they bulged out even further. Mike's mouth drooled over her melons messily as he sucked frantically.

"Oh my God. Mrs. Smith, you are so hot! Can I cum on your tits?" Mike asked her, jerking his cock off up and down.

"Oh, sweetie, you want to cum already? You didn't even get to fuck me yet!" She giggled.

Mike nearly blew his load just then. "I... can fuck you? Yes! Yes! Oh my god, yes!"

Betty pushed on the eager stud's shoulders, sending him flopping back on the bed on his back. Mike was now sprawled out on the bed, his cock standing straight up, pointing at the ceiling. The silk covers of the bed were plush and fluffy and he sunk into them as he laid back.

The buxom woman crawled up onto the bed and straddled his waist so that Mike's cock was pointed right at her bald pussy. Mike held his cock in his hand and rubbed his swollen cockhead against Mrs. Smith's hairless pussy lips, tracing his dick from one end of her slit to the other. Her pussy was wet and he left smears along her cunt lips, a mixture of his own precum and her juices.

When Mike brought his cock down to the bottom of her slit, at her pussy entrance, Betty slid down and took the teenager's cock inside her, feeling it open her up as she sat down on top of him. Mike gripped the silk sheets of the bed and screamed out in sheer joy as he felt the incredibly hot woman's pussy slide down onto his cock fully. In just a quick, fluid motion, his penis was completely buried into her cunt.

The slutty mother leaned over Mike, letting her big tits dangle in his face as she started to bounce her hips against his. Mike let go of the sheets and brought his hands up to Betty's chest, eagerly squeezing her tits together. He buried his face in them as he felt his cock begin to slide in and out of this incredibly hot woman's pussy. He opened his mouth and sucked in as much of her gorgeous tits as he could while he fucked her. Betty bounced up down quickly, feeling the young stud's cock thrusting in and out of her. Her huge jugs bounced and jiggled almost uncontrollably while she rode him.

Betty's gorgeous ass jiggled as she slapped against the young man's body, riding him up and down like a cowgirl. With each bounce up and then down against his body, Mike's balls slapped up against the bottom of her ass. She felt her pussy juices dripping down her thighs and Mike's cock was soaked in her juices which dripped down his balls too. Her horny neighbor had his face buried between her breasts and was sucking and licking at them like he was starved. His cock felt wonderful inside her. She had been so used to Bobby's cock that it felt great to have another young, eager man thrusting inside her.

Mike was already on the verge of cumming before his dick was thrust into her pussy, and now he was definitely going to blow his load. "Oh fuck, Mrs. Smith! I'm going to cum! I'm going to CUM!" he yelled.

"Do you want to cum in my pussy, baby?" Betty moaned to him as she continued to bounce up and down, forcing the teenager's cock in and out of her wet, slick cunt.

"Uhhh... c.... can I?" Mike asked.

"Yes, baby! I want to feel your dick squirting inside me, shooting your sperm inside me!"

That thought was too much for Mike to handle. He couldn't hold out any longer. His balls tensed up and he felt his cum boiling up and surging up through his penis. Then, he began to spurt his load into his busty neighbor's cooch. He sent blast after blast of his thick, gooey sperm up into her pussy. He continued to cum, filling her up, blasting at least a dozen of squirts of his jizz into the woman he just met a moment ago.

When he was done cumming, Mike looked down at her pussy and groaned. Mrs. Smith pussy was already leaking and dripping with his white cum. Semen dripped out of her cunt even while his dick was still lodged inside her. He must have completely filled her womb with his baby batter. Betty climbed off his dick, letting more sperm ooze out of her, and she curled up beside him.

"Mrs. Smith, you are one hot mom." He said to her.

"Thank you dear. You know, I have a son about your age. Bobby. You should get to know him, I think you two would get along." She said.

"I have to be honest with you, Mrs. Smith. The reason I came over here today is because I saw you giving your son a blowjob through the window of your kitchen."

"You did?" she asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I could see right through the window. Anyway, you guys should be more careful."

"I know, I just get carried away some times. I feel embarrassed now." Betty said, sighing.

"Don't be. Can you keep a secret?" Mike asked. Betty nodded and he continued. "You aren't the only one around here who has sex with her son. My mom and I... we're lovers too."

"Really?" Betty was completely surprised. "I thought I was the only one. She looks attractive too."

"Oh, she's totally hot. I love fucking her. Well, I love fucking you too, Mrs. Smith." Mike said to her.

"You'll have to introduce us." Betty said with a smile.

To Be Continued...

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers
12