The Smoke-Girl & her Northern Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Margit couldn't believe the way that she felt now. She raised her head and moaned like a cat in heat and begged him to fuck her right to the end.

"Fuck me Gunnar," she groaned, "Fuck your smoke-girl. I have never wanted to belong to anyone, but .... OHHHH! I need to belong to you. Fuck me. AHhhh. More. Harder Gunnar! I need this."

Gunnar was a little uncertain, but he went on right through the strangest climax that Margit had ever had. She trembled in his hands and groaned that she wanted more. He was afraid to hurt her, but the feelings that she's aroused in him spurred him on, wanting the images that she'd placed in his mind.

"I'll go with you and I'll live in a frozen yurt with you, Gunnar. Just fuck me. Fuck me like this when I can stand this joy, and I'll spend the long winter in the furs of your bed. I'll bear your sons even if it makes me burst like a yam which has fallen into the fire. Just fuck me, GUNNARRRR!"

He watched as her ribs heaved in and out with her frantic breathing, her voice raw from her cries and the little sobs that he heard.

Margit was amazed to find that she was crying.

Other than the way that he was now stretching her a little more, she wasn't hurting anywhere other than maybe her knees a little. She raised her head again and then lowered it as she came and she sobbed right through it as she shook in his grasp.

Gunnar came then and Margit screamed at the way that he stretched her. But he froze so as not to make a bad thing worse for her and when she eased herself forward to lie on her front, she pleaded with him to stay with her and follow her down. It worked for the most part.

Margit spread her legs and she sobbed a little more when she felt his concerned kisses against her cheek as they waited for him to soften together.

"You wonderful and mighty ghost," she smiled weakly, "Tell me about the magic that you work to stay hidden."

Gunnar wondered if she was a little unhinged or something for a moment, "It is nothing more than what I learned from my mother. I can hide us and in a fight, I can sometimes move to be in another place when I need to kill a man. Is that what you wanted to hear, Margit?"

"Enough for now, "she smiled as she felt him soften a little more and begin the slippery journey out of her, "I know what I wanted to know and I know what I want to have."

He pushed his hair over his ear and then he reached to do the same for her as gently as he could, "And what are those things, beautiful Margit?"

"All I need to hear now is whether the white-haired witcher wants me for his own. Say yes to me, Gunnar, and I will always love to be held by you."

"Witcher?" he asked and she nodded, "I know of four other words for it, but this is one that you might know in this speech."

She raised her face a little to look at him, "I think that I need that now -- that, and perhaps some of these skins to make a few clothes for me to wear. I will go with you to your home and be the wife of a very strong man, as long as I can hold his hand and his heart."

Sometime during their loving, right about at the point where she'd realized that though she might have started this out of her thankfulness and want to do something for him, that she was falling no matter what she might have wanted, Margit had decided to discard her earlier plan -- the one that she'd held in her mind at first before they began.

The one which saw her stealing his horse and a few things for her to wear after she'd slit his throat with a little sadness after his kindness to her.

The way that she felt now, there wasn't any need in her to go anywhere but where Gunnar led them. She knew this man now, and she knew that she belonged with him, wherever their travels took them.

So she said the words that she felt needed to be said and she was happy to hear his quiet agreement and she closed her eyes then as he pulled the furs over them both.

--------------------------

It wasn't even full light when they were up and he began to break camp. As he worked quickly, Margit took her little dagger and set the fine edge of it to work for her as she carefully slit up the two skins that she'd been given for the task.

By the time that he was done and stood there, he stared at the things that she'd been able to make for herself while she stood looking pleased and a little proud that he liked her new clothes.

They saddled up and were gone then, thinking that their long road would be taking them through what could only be a perilous path through many different nations before the end. Margit knew that it had to happen eventually, but she hoped it would be fairly soon that she wouldn't need to sit on the extra fur that she needed to perch herself on now in the saddle.

They wintered in the mountains of Transylvania and that was as far as they went after finding an already old fortification on a hilltop. Neither of them knew who built it here or what they'd been trying to defend, but after a couple of nights there and a look around, they decided that it could be what they were looking for in a home, since it even had a well, so they remained there to ride out the winter which was almost upon them anyway. There were little vales there down the slopes where they could plant a few things and where the heat of the sunshine in a sheltered place could work miracles.

Inside and out, Gunnar made a few repairs for their shelter and warmth, and even though Margit worked to make their bedchamber into a place which felt like a home, it always astounded her that once they were bedding down for the night, the doorways and entrances to this old place held nothing but darkness then and she knew that nothing and no one could come to them then.

No one did anyway. The place had long been said to be haunted, not that there was any truth to it, but after they'd taken up residence there, the old rumors and legends sprang to renewed life once more and none dared to go there.

It was a long way to the nearest form of settlement, but they didn't care and they spent two years that old fortress.

It was four years later when they stood on the north shore of the Baltic Sea looking for a ship, and by then, they traveled in some company. Olaf had found them the second spring as he traveled home with the woman he'd found for himself and a dozen men he'd hired as protection for when he needed to get through the wilds of Germania.

A fortnight after that and Gunnar was home where Margit was welcomed by the largest woman that she'd ever seen -- since her man did indeed have a sister. They build homes on land very close by and were surrounded by the many nieces and nephews which Gunnar tried to get to know, but it was a pleasant enough task.

And while many remembered Gunnar and took Margit into their hearts as a neighbor and kinswoman, they marveled at the small boy with black hair and the little girl whose cerulean eyes and white hair seemed to be able to cast moments of enchantment only to see her for a minute or two.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers