The Snake and the Doe

Story Info
Who knew falling could hurt so badly.
3.5k words
4
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by: D6KTA

All persons depicted in this story are over the legal age of 18.

*****

The night she had waited for had come at last. It had been a long time since that first fateful meeting. A meaningless joke mistaken for an insult, turned strangers into battling enemies. It did not last long. Both sides argued their piece, letting their opinions be known with passion. Though once the other had heard what each of them had to say, things settled down into a gentle tone.

Months passed but the girl continued to watch as that man controlled his surroundings. His aura was almost magical. Whenever he was near, she felt herself brighten no matter the mood she was in. It was odd, this feeling. She had recently decided that things were over for her and would never again allow another to harm her as she had been harmed before. Yet, she found that this man called to her. His strength and sureness causing her to crave his presence when before it had only terrified her. She started watching him more from afar, clinging to each word when he spoke. His voice becoming a melody that rang so clearly in her head, even when she was alone.

And... he listened to her. Nothing seemed to be off-limits. She could talk about her work at school, her dreams, her fears. He would listen to her words and respond. He would listen, and remember. He would listen, and give her the sense that he cared. At first, it was a mind blowing. She had waited on pins and needles, waiting for the moment that he would laugh at her, or ridicule her. It never happened.

It was then that she started to realize things were changing for her. She noticed a small bit of envy for the one he held preciously in his arms which before had been non-existent. She felt rage for any that tried to approach him with ulterior motives, her vision bleeding red at the thought of another being near or hurting him. Still, she said nothing. Stayed back in the shadows and let the happens around her take place.

He soon started to call her "Doe". For her frightful nature and wide eye wonderment of the world around her. She treasured the nickname and felt her chest bloom whenever he smiled and said it. It had been so long since she had felt so free. So long since she felt so cherished.

He left for some time. Months passed as he dealt with a family that caused him troubles. The girl and the treasured one became friends, each other's confidants in their blissful emotions. When he returned, it was as if the sky had opened up for the girl once more. The dark clouds that hung over her disappearing as if they never had existed. She found herself clinging more to the words of the man who had come to mean so much. She refused even still to step from her shadows, not wanting to seem like the others around him. But the man, he had changed too.

Before, the man had treated her as a friend, someone who he could laugh with but not much more. Upon his return, it seemed as if he saw the girl in a newer light. It was simple at first. The group of friends were out for the night at a local bar, liquid never staying in cups for long. He had joined her on the dance floor, their bodies working against one another in what could only be described as a seductive way. She however, thought nothing more of it. The song had called for those kinds of movement and his treasured one had left the floor some time before.

He took her hand and pulled her back to the table where the rest of the group sat huddled in their booth. The treasured one smiled brightly as the man pulled the girl down onto his lap. The girl blushed enough to light the darkened room. Neither the treasured one, nor any of the others made comment. Instead they carried on without notice as she settled where she had been placed. Her skirt short that night, showing off her toned pale legs to roaming eyes.

As the group spoke, she felt his warm hand traveling around her thigh. She had worn fishnet stockings as to add to the appeal of the outfit. She couldn't hold back the little yelp that came past her lips when the man popped the elastic against her skin. The other man in their group only smiled at the antics of the two, while the women continued on their conversations.

After that, she found herself the receiver of his touch, much more often than not. A few stolen kisses, a soft caress in passing. A laugh that would turn into a gentle touch, or a sorrowful tale made better by a long and tender hug.

She found herself falling deeper and deeper for the man with each passing day. She spoke more confidently as time went on, even though she still wondered what it was she should do. The treasured one and the girl spoke about the feeling that had taken root so deeply. The friend's answer at face value, simple and sincere. Tell him. Let him know how you feel for him. See where it takes you.

And so she did.

It started off as a simple conversation, their work, their activities, their friends. She remembered clearly how the conversation had turned from an easy observation of themselves and those closest to them, into something deeper.

She spoke about herself and her current standing. She confessed to what had been growing throughout her during the year prior.

The man only smiled, seeming delighted with the news and confessed that he too had started to feel something more for her. The girl had never felt as happy as she did at that moment. She could feel the tears pooling in her eyes as she lost hold of her emotions. The man simply pulled her into his arms and held onto her.

The next three months were like a dream to the girl. Even as they went about their daily lives, she never strayed far from the man physically, mentally, or emotionally. He texted her constantly, asking about her day or how her school work was coming along. He would offer her advice on her assignments, and encourage her in everything she did. She would ask about his work day and they would joke about the "Boss Man" being too hard on his workers.

They would spend any moment they could together. She often found herself over at his house, talking with him late into the night. She remembered one particular time that she shared a story of her past and broke down in tears, having never trusted another with this knowledge of her tainted past. He hadn't seemed affected by her outburst, only concerned and enraged about what had been done to her. This made her worship him more.

She would spend nights sleeping soundly in his arms. She asked him several times why they had yet to enjoy each other as most did. He told her that he wished to wait, until she was fully sure of herself towards him. Until she knew he was different from the one's before him and would not use her as she had been. She felt cherished by his words and began to see herself in a new light, a feeling she thought was extinguished long ago, grew.

With their friends, they did not act as they did in private. He had told her that they all knew that they were something to one another but that he preferred to keep their private lives to themselves. Their friends did seem aware of what was taking place between the two and made no objection to it. She too considered herself a private person and let things go as they were.

It soon got to the point that she spoke to him from the moment she woke until the moment she fell asleep, sometimes mid call. She started to wear things that she knew would make him look at her with lust. She wanted the man she had come to crave, no longer did she feel the uncertainty brewing in her gut. He knew all of her secrets. There was no barriers at all between them. She wanted to be everything she could for the man she had come to love.

Little did she know that she had allowed a snake into her life.

The night she meant to give herself to him she felt as if she were a nervous wreck. He had taken to calling her his "Siren", telling her she tempted him with her very smile. She wanted to be perfect for him. They were both experienced, having had several lovers in the past. But hers had always been lacking whereas he had stories that would make lesser men weep in jealousy and pride.

She wore a lacy pair of panties in a cut she knew he'd always favored, bought purposefully for that night. A simple slip bordering on the line of transparency, her only other cover. She scampered into his room, much like the Doe he had called her. His smile gave her more comfort than it ever had before. Calming her nerves while also making her body burn in ways that no longer could be ignored. He crossed the room to her, touching her as if she were made of the thinnest glass. His lips descended on hers, the kiss soon turning hungry in its passion.

Soon she felt weightless as he took her into his strong arms and carried her across the room towards his bed. She knew the mattress was soft and offered the greatest sense of comfort. Now though, the once warm and welcoming comforter made her overly sensitive skin itch. She wanted his hands all over her body. She wanted to feel his weight overtop of her. She wanted to feel the power of his thrusts as he took her in the most primal of ways.

He removed the slip that covered her, her nipples hard in the cool air of the room. Her heavy breasts swaying with his movement. He laid her back, kissing gently neck gently as he escorted her hands over the top of her head with his own. Instinctively taking control of her pleasure for his own.

She could hear the soft moans that came from her lips, the whimpers that showed just how close she was purely from his touch. She could see the smile playing on his lips as he moved down to take her hard nipple between his lips. She wanted to touch him, to run her hands through his dark shoulder length hair yet her hands remained on place above her head as per his direction.

Her panties, now glistening from her own juices, stuck to her soaking lips. She bit her own lip as he latched on, biting down on her sensitive nipple. Her back arching to the touch. He pulled back until the little nub popped free from his lips, his saliva catching the barely present light in moon lit room.

He wasted no time moving to her other sensitive bud. It seemed that her nipples had become hotwired to her clit. She felt each lap of his tongue, mimicked against the little nerve that screamed for its own treatment. His hips pushed up, brushing against her pelvis and she blushed at the knowledge of the large length that was only barely contained by the tight boxer briefs he wore.

Grey cotton and blue lacy silk were the only things that separated them now. She let out a high moan as her nipple once again popped free of his mouth, a predator's grin dancing on his lips. He moved down her body, kissing the cave of her stomach and the swell of her hips. Her eyes closed automatically as he kissed her heat over the barely there covering. Her nerves got the better of her as she slammed her thighs shut, a panicked noise escaping past her lips.

He sat back on his heels, looking down at her from above. The look in his eyes made her feel like as if she wore beauty unlike any other. He gently stroked against her thighs, helping to relax her. Slowly, she felt her shaking thighs part once more, the moment of fear not having lessened her need in any way. He smiled at her, as if to show her that he appreciated her trust. His fingers brushed against the damp spot of her panties, the calloused digits stroking the flame that burned deep inside her.

She gave off a soft whimper of need, as if he needed to be told how desperate she currently was. He took hold of the sides of her panties and slowly began to pull them down her thighs, exposing her freshly waxed fem.

She could hear the growl that came from his lips, her eyes widening from the sound. He moved to bring his lips closer to hers, after having thrown her panties across the room. She bit gently onto her bottom lip as she the feeling of his peppered kisses along her wetness washed over her.

Her thighs shook with need and nerves. The breath that she took came in pants, the air of her lungs sawing past her lips. Like his fingers had before, she felt the feather light stroke of his tongue along her entrance. Her legs fell open further, involuntarily inviting him to taste her deeper, tempting him unneededly to explore her further.

He took her invitation like an animal dying of thirst. He lapped at her soaking lips as she moaned his name softly. Her hands dug into the pillow her raven hair spilled over. He continued to lick at her, savoring her essence like something he had never tasted before. She could feel his deep moans as his tongue worked its way inside her, penetrating her like she wished his cock soon would.

The orgasm that threatened to spill hung on a razor's edge. She looked down at him, pleasure drawing small tears to the corner of her eyes. A soft word, a single plead, sounded in the quiet room. He only gave her a slow shake of his head as he crawled up her body. He rested back against his heels once again, his length seeming harder and larger than it had before. Working the constricting material down his legs, he exposed his thick shaft to her. His curls were closely cut to his body, making him appear even longer. She saw the small drop of liquid that presented itself at the tip of his purple mushroomed head. She wanted to taste it like he had tasted her, but other needs outweighed that.

Moving quickly, he removed the material from the rest of his body, the heavy weights that hung below swaying slightly. He laid back down on top of her. They had already discussed that they would not need a condom as they both wanted to experience the skin to skin contact their first time together. She was on the pill and both had been tested and shown to be clean. She was desperate to feel his heat deep inside her body.

With a large hand encircling her wrist, he pulled her hands so that her arms wrapped around his neck. She held herself to him, her black nails digging into his tan skin as he teased her with the head of his cock. He took great ease as he entered her, knowing from their talks that he was a lot larger than what she was used to. Soft whimpers pushed past her lips as he stretched her for his possession. It was uncomfortable at first and she felt her breath stopping in her chest, but his callused palm stroking against her face kept her relaxed.

They both moaned loudly as their pelvises met. He dropped himself across her body, his lips taking hers in a hungry and deep kiss. His hips pulled back, a protesting cry almost on her lips before she felt him thrusting forward once again, seating himself back inside her heat. She held tightly to him, wanting to feel as close to him as she possibly could.

He rocked them, gently at first until their desires grew. She could hear him panting as their lips broke free of each other, the sweat glistening on their bodies. His hold on her body transformed. She felt a hard grip on her shoulder from behind as his other hand came to wrap around her waist, holding her immobile against him. She didn't care. Instead, she returned the grip, tightening her legs around his waist and clinging to his neck like she were a vine climbing towards the sun. Her moans rang throughout the room, his hard pants mixing together to show his passion.

Suddenly, he stopped in his movements. She couldn't help but cry out, her orgasm once again denied to her. She looked up at him with pleading eyes, begging for the release her body so desperately sought. That predator's growl sounded once more. His hands tightened on her, gripping her shoulder and ass hard. He waited until she met his gaze, her own eyes hazed over with pleasure and need. When finally she could focus on the hard line of the face above her, he spoke a single word, his deep southern accent bleeding through his growl. 'Mine.'

With that, she felt him ram inside of her with a new ferocity. Again, he repeated that word, his body claiming her as his voice claimed her mind. She could only cry out in desperation, a scream to rival all those before as he continued to ram repeatedly inside her, slamming against the cervix with his full might. She was pinned under him with no place to go, no escape possible. His claim settled over her completely. She was his with every fiber of her being. She belonged to him and no one else.

She screamed his name as she came apart in his arms, the force of her orgasm causing her to spray out around him. Her sheath tightened around him, gripping him in a vise like state. The low groan of his release sounded before he buried himself inside her one last time and came. The warmth felt as if it shot into her lower stomach and continued to fill her to the brim. She panted softly as she lay there under him, marked and claimed by the person who had stolen her heart and mind so completely. She was in a blissed state, so happy that she could feel the tears threatening to slip. How she wished that this happiness would last.

The man fell from over top of her and pulled her against his sweat slick chest. The both had a soft chuckle as they panted and cum dripped onto her thighs. She fought against the heavy feeling of her eyes, his hand petting her gently. She knew she would be sore for days to come, but it had all been worth it in order to lay with him. She fell asleep listening to the sounds of their synced breath, looking forward to seeing him in the sunlight.

That was a sight she wouldn't be given. Like all fairy tales, this one would end all to suddenly. A few hours later she woke to an empty bed. She looked around the apartment like room, listening for the sounds of the man. She heard nothing, not the shower running nor the smell of coffee from the little kitchenette area.

She pulled the blanket around her and walked from the room. She searched for a note but found nothing. She searched for her phone only to see no messages. Her mind raced but she told herself that he could have easily been called into the office. She went to shower and soon went home to relax for the day, believing he would call her like he always did when they spent the right apart.

That call never came. The next morning, she went to meet with her friends. The atmosphere around the group was a somber one. She let the feeling go, chalking it up to her own mind. But the laughter of her friends never came. So, she voiced her concern. Her worst fear settled over her. The man was gone, leaving without a trace in sight. No one knew why he had left, only that the other man had been told that he would not be returning.

Tears of a different kind filled her eyes this time. She looked around at the faces of her friends, the treasured one's face matching her own. The rest showed sheer disbelief. They were curious as to why it hit her so hard that he was gone. He was only a friend.

Everything she had been told, had been a lie.

The Snake had played his game, and now would slither on to find another target, the Doe forever changed.