The Snooper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we doing?" my grandmother gasped, eyes locked with my stare. "I can't be fucking my grandson," she sobbed, eyes wide, mouth open. "We're damned. It's sin. This is incest!" she squealed.

"I can't stop," I replied.

I gritted my teeth against the surge of pleasure I knew would end our first fuck. I plunged into her body, our skin thwacking together, the bed bouncing beneath us while my grandmother stared up at me, her lower lip caught between her teeth as she put all the effort into fucking my dick.

"I don't want you stop," she said on a gasp. "I want you keep on fucking me, darling. I don't want this to end. I never want it to stop. Love me forever, Jason, my big gorgeous boy. Love me like I need loving. Love me with your big fucking cock."

"Is it good?" I moaned.

She rolled her eyes and really went at it with unrestrained vehemence for a few very vigorous seconds.

"Good!" she cried, mouth a big O of delight. "It's better than good. It's fucking sublime. You've got a gorgeous big cock. It's just so fucking thick. It's perfect, sweetheart. It's the most lovely cock I've ever fucked."

I didn't want to hear about anyone else. Jealousy at her reference to other lovers curdled inside me and spurred me to slam at her pussy like I was set on smashing her pubic bone and her pelvis. Like I was intent on turning her spine to dust.

"Don't tell me about anyone else," I snarled, leaning in to kiss her mouth.

"I'm sorry," she squeaked. "I won't. All I want is you, Jason. I want you tonight. Here in my bed. I want you to sleep here with me. We can kiss and fuck and love. Please, baby," my grandmother grunted, her fingers down at her clit. "Stay with me, darling."

The thought of it filled me with joy. All night, with her, that body available to me whenever I wanted.

"I'll stay with you for as long as you want," I moaned, the rush surging through my core.

"Are you coming again?" my grandmother groaned. "Are you?" she asked, eyes on my face.

I gasped and struggled to hold it in, but in the end I had to let go.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I'm sorry..."

Her hips worked against my thrusts as I went in deep for three or four lunges. My grandmother came up to meet me, my cock spilling whatever I had left into her body.

"I'm coming, too," my grandmother informed me. She writhed and kept her chin on her chest so she could look down to the vulva, her fingers still working her clit and her body around it. "I'm coming," she said on a low, curdled groan. "You're so fucking perfect..."

***

I went home at her insistence.

When it was over, when I'd come into my grandmother's body and she'd rocked and writhed her way through her own heavy climax, after I'd slumped down on top of her before rolling away, we lay together and calmed, the appalled wonder at what we'd done together filling my mind.

It must have been five full minutes that we lay on our sides and gazed at each other. I couldn't quite believe it was real. I looked into her face and, while I recognised her features and knew who she was, I still couldn't reconcile the lovely woman staring back at me was the grandmother I'd known.

Eventually she blinked and sighed and said, "How do you feel?"

I replied, truthfully by saying, "I don't know."

Her head moved on the pillow as she nodded and said, "Bloody strange feeling, isn't it, Jason?"

I floundered for a moment or two. Felt a bit lost as though being with my grandmother this way had slipped my reality free of its moorings. I drifted, looking for her to help me steer a course to stability. To what was familiar and known.

I asked, "What are we going to do?"

"You're going to go home and make up some excuse to get out for the night. Then you're going to come back here and I'll make us something to eat. We can drink wine up here, in bed. We can be naked together and talk. We can make love," she added, shy as she said it.

"But what about tomorrow and after that?"

She shrugged and whispered, "I don't know. Perhaps we can be lovers, Jason?" Then my grandmother heaved a sigh and gnawed at her bottom lip while she gazed into my soul. "But," she added, "I don't know how that would work. There's no future for us. Not like that. Not romantically. It would just have to be sex for as long as you fancied me. Or until you find a girl–"

It was making me sad to hear it, so I cut her short by kissing her mouth.

She moaned and let me roll her over so I was on top.

"Go home," she whispered when the kiss broke. "But come back so we can have a night at least. I want you again, Jason. I'm hungry for you and that wonderful cock."

I felt the heat in my cheeks and my grandmother laughed.

"You're blushing!" she cried.

"Did you set me up to do this?" I asked, changing the subject.

She looked chagrined, like I'd caught her out.

"I told you I had my pubic hair waxed, Jason. And that was for us ... for you. I told myself it wasn't. I kept on denying it to myself. Even when we were in here and you were telling me why you did it I kept on telling myself I wouldn't seduce you. But I knew it was going to happen. Or at least I knew I'd try. I didn't know if you'd scream and run when you saw me nude."

"How many times do I have to say it?" I said on a sigh. "You're gorgeous."

"Hmm. Well," she said, rolling her eyes. "I won't argue with you. Anyway," my grandmother added, shoving my shoulder. "Get out of my bed. Go. The sooner you go the sooner you'll be back. Then we can talk. We can talk all night..."

She paused and grinned and winked at me.

"In-between making love, of course," she finished.

***

It got so I was at her house more and more often. My grandmother was the drug. I was addicted.

Two weeks passed. We'd been together at least once every day since it began. I'd spent nights in her bed, loving until I had nothing left. My libido raged for her body, the carnal urges near to overwhelming me when life kept us apart. But, when we met, during our taboo and very clandestine time together, it was sexual carnage. All she had to do was smile at me in her special way, eyes shining with mischief. When she gave me that look I couldn't keep my hands off her body. My cock was constantly hard, desire a deep yawning void in a place way lower than the pit of my stomach. I'd grab for her and kiss her mouth. Our passions ignited and flared, with both of us gasping and urgent until we were joined together, my cock moving inside her, the molten embrace liquid and tight around my girth, her moans and gasps spurring me on.

And despite her reminders that it could only be a temporary physical thing, that we had no future together, I still felt myself sliding towards loving her in a tender and romantic way. It wasn't the usual familial love between a grandson and his mother's mother. It got to be so that I wanted to be with her all the time. To share the silly moments; to hold her hand and kiss her as well as fuck her into her pussy every minute of every hour of every day.

It was two weeks of craziness. I experienced huge rushes of euphoria when I thought about her. Everything I did was calculated against how it would affect our time together. I was mad with desire for my own grandmother. To me, the difference in age meant nothing. I couldn't see beyond being with her at the next opportunity. It was about the here and now. The next year, the next decade, could take me as they found me. I just did not care.

But, as well as the highs, I also felt the trauma of crashing back down whenever my grandmother wavered. She insisted there was nothing in it for us beyond our physical joining.

"You're young. You've got a life waiting out there. There's a career and a girl and opportunities, Jason. You do not need an old woman holding you back."

"You're not old," I insisted.

To which she laughed and rolled her eyes and said, "You have no idea how quickly time passes."

My grandmother leaned in to press a kiss to my mouth. We were in her bed at the time, both of us naked, her body exciting me all over again when she moved and I saw her boobs jiggle and sway.

"You might feel this way now," my grandmother said as I caressed her breasts. "But in time you'll only resent me."

To make light of it I squeezed her breasts together and licked from nipple to nipple.

"I'd never resent these big tits," I said with a smirk.

Then we were moving together again. I was inside her, using my cock to make her moan and to clear her head of any more negative thoughts.

Then, one afternoon, it all unravelled.

***

We were in her kitchen. I'd arrived at her house and been ready to go as soon as I saw her. My grandmother was wearing a light summer dress which was scooped at the neck and which fell to a very flattering point on her legs. It set me on fire as soon as I saw it. I made a grab for her, but she just laughed and yelped and danced , nimble and quick regardless of her high heel shoes.

I caught her in the kitchen after a short chase from the living room. We kissed and I quickly had her out of her dress. She was braced against the wall, fingers splayed, arms straight, pelvis angled to offer me her pussy. I held her hips and gave it to her in a frenzy of gasps and groans and slap-slapping of flesh.

The sex was a rush of feelings and impressions. I had her tits in my hands, her breasts spilling over the cups of my palms while I kneaded and squeezed and fucked at her pussy.

My grandmother groaned and mumbled words of love in-between her urgent, potty-mouthed pleas to ruin her pussy or to smash her cervix. It still shocked me to hear her utter such depraved filth, but excited me beyond reason when she let the porn-talk pour out of her mouth.

"Did you get that from your magazines?" I groaned, near sobbing. It felt so good to be inside her body I could barely get the words out.

"Sweetheart," she groaned in response. My grandmother craned around, creased at the waist, bit tits swinging while she looked at me from under eyelids heavy with need. "I've been looking at pornography since before you were born. I've learned a lot ... Oh, God, fuck me like that again," she said in aside. "Just fuck me in my cunt," she went on with a mumble. "I've watched dirty movies and fucked men, Jason. I know what gets a man going."

"I don't want to hear about men," I growled, my cock coming out of her body.

I turned her around and moved in close. Lifted one of her legs, the heel of the shoe waving around while I crouched and held my cock up to her pussy. I had her leg hooked over one of my arms, my dick fucking into her while our faces were inches apart.

"It's me," I hissed at her. "Just me. Nobody else. I don't care what you've done with them. Now it's me. I'm the one fucking you, gran. I'm the one who loves you."

She had her shoulders against the wall while her mouth hung slack as she stared at my face. She had her hands on my shoulders, her sex around my girth as she gasped and moaned and then swallowed heavily. My grandmother nodded and gurgled some inarticulate nonsense before I kissed her mouth to emphasise my point, our tongues swirling together, her moans still coming up from her throat.

"Oh, God, Jason," she said on a groan, eyes locked with mine. "That's so bloody sexy. Tell me what to do, darling. Be a man. Be firm with me."

I was pawing and clasping her buttocks when I let it all go into her body. I squeezed her flesh and grunted my lust, cock making several deep lunges as I poured cum deep in my grandmother's pussy.

When I slid out, jizm plopped onto the floor, her flaps all loose and slick with my cum, her clit a taut swollen nub that she fingered and rubbed in an effort to make herself come.

I stepped back to watch, my grandmother's face twisted into a mask of agonised ecstasy as she used two and then three stiff fingers against her pussy. Spunk was smeared over her fingers and dollops of goo glistened on the tiles between her shoes while she thumbed at her clit.

My grandmother went at herself for a couple of minutes. She gasped and groaned and begged me to kiss her. She jacked my cock and made comments about how she loved the way I stayed hard after I'd come. Then her own orgasm hit her and I had to hold her upright while her legs shivered and shuddered, her knees barely able to support her weight as she squealed her joy into my face.

Then we were kissing again, my hands all over her body as she cooled and slowly came down from the peak.

"You get jealous, don't you?" my grandmother said.

I moved away from her, a long string of cum dangling and shivering off the end of my cock.

"I love you," I mumbled, the heat in my face.

I heard her sigh and looked up from the cum-spattered tiles.

"You silly boy," she breathed.

It cut the heart out of me to hear her tone.

I shrugged and said, "I love you."

"Oh, baby," she said, slowly shaking her head. "You can't. You shouldn't. It would never work. It's impossible, Jason."

My grandmother moved and squatted and picked up her dress. She gathered her underwear and placed her knickers and bra onto the table. I watched her slip the dress over her head, the garment falling to restore her modesty while she left me standing there with my jeans at my knees, my cock still primed and ready.

"Put that away," my grandmother said.

Her voice sounded gruff as she pointed to my waggling appendage.

I pulled up my jeans and asked, "Are you angry?"

She sighed and shook her head.

"No, just sad ... And confused and worried," she added.

Despair dragged at my guts.

"But it's simple," I said. "I love you."

She sighed again. Shrugged. Shook her head and breathed out my name.

"You've got to stop it. You can't be in love with me."

"I am. I already am."

"Sweetheart," my grandmother said. She heaved another sigh and held out her arms. "Come here," she cooed. "Just hug me."

Which is how my mother found us. We were hugging, caught in a deep embrace, her underwear damning us both, the jizm spots on the tiles irrefutable evidence.

Two

"No," she said through a croak.

"Tara!" my grandmother blurted.

"What are you doing?" my mother cut in.

The cold water shock hit like someone had thrown it at me from a bucket. I boggled, fear lurching inside me while I watched my mother's eyes move from us to the table. She blinked, perhaps trying to make a reasonable mental connection as to why her mother's underwear was laid there in a pile. It seemed to me like she was struggling with what her eyes were sending back to her brain, as though she was hoping there'd be some silly reason for my grandmother's knickers and bra to be there.

Her eyes came back to confront us in a movie slow-motion scene. Her mouth gaped in either shock or disgust, or probably both, eyes wide and staring.

"Please tell me I'm wrong?" my mother said, her tone imploring.

My mother's expression matched her voice as she continued to stare at us. I didn't move because I couldn't. I was frozen in shock, speechless and stunned because we'd been caught. It was unthinkable. Too horrible for my brain to accept. So I just stood and gawped and refused to believe any part of it was real.

"Tara," my grandmother repeated. "What are you doing here?"

My mother didn't reply. She just kept on staring at us.

"Didn't you think to knock?" my grandmother asked.

My mother blinked and seemed to shudder. She closed her eyes and winced and let out a low moan before giving her head a vehement shake.

"I didn't knock because I wanted to see what you were up to. I didn't want to give you any warning."

My grandmother did a very capable job of acting puzzled.

"What we were up to?" she asked, a frown creasing her brow. "What are you talking about, Tara? What would we be up to?"

My mother eyed the underwear and then gave my grandmother an incredulous look. Her eyebrows were up near the ceiling when she went on to say, "I'm afraid to say it out loud. I'm afraid if I say it, it might be true."

Appalled, my grandmother gasped, "Oh, God, Tara ... Surely you don't think there's...?" She paused and glanced at her knickers and bra. "You can't possibly be suggesting...?" Then my grandmother shut up and made out like she was horrified at my mother's suspicions.

And it seemed to have an effect. As I watched my mother's face, I saw a flicker of doubt and relief flooded through me at this first sign of uncertainty.

"Then why has he been acting all weird?" my mother asked. She nodded towards me, her focus set on my gran. "He's been here an awful lot lately," added my mother before she set her attention on me. "And you haven't been at Adam's like you said, Jason. I saw him in Tesco when you were supposed to be at his place. You told me you had too many beers and ended up staying. I did a little more digging and found out you've been playing me for the past few days."

She stopped talking and waited for me to make some kind of response, and, when I didn't, she set her stare on my grandmother again.

"I wondered why Jason would lie about where he was spending his nights. I couldn't make any sense of it. If he was seeing a girl, why would he hide it?"

My mother paused again. Gave my grandmother the same questioning look she'd had locked on me.

"Then it dawned he was here a lot during the day," my mother continued. "And when the idea took root in my mind..." She sighed and flicked her attention from my grandmother to me and back again. "I told myself I was twisting it around. Tried to convince myself it couldn't be true. I mean," she scoffed, "how bloody perverted would you have to be? How bloody twisted? And then I thought maybe I was the twisted one. How could I suspect my mother and son of ... of...

"Oh, Jesus, I can't even say it," my mother finally gasped.

When my mother closed her eyes I caught my grandmother giving me a look. Think of something, her expression said. You need a reason for telling her lies and an excuse over where you've been.

I read the look and gulped down on the anxiety ballooning inside me. I didn't have time. I was too shocked by my mother's sudden appearance to do any kind of thinking at all. Give me an hour or two and I might come up with something. But not at that moment. In those first few minutes all I could think about was what it would have been like if my mother had caught me up to my balls inside my grandmother's pussy.

It was my fault my mother looked at the tiles. As I pictured the horror of her being confronted by the sight of her mother taking my dick, I happened to glance at the jizm down on the floor.

Her eyes followed mine and, a second later, she gasped.

"Oh, God," my mother groaned, a hand at her mouth. "What the fuck is that?"

She pointed, aghast, the dreadfulness there in her face.

"It's spunk," she said. "Oh, Jesus ... Oh, God. I was right!" she squeaked. "Jesus-fucking-Christ-I-was-right! You two are at it! You filthy fucking animals! What the hell do you think you're doing? IT'S INCEST!" she bellowed, fists at her sides. "I can't believe my own mother and son are ... are..."

She closed her eyes tight, fists clenched so hard her knuckles went white. My mother thrummed with the rage I could see in her entire demeanour. She stood there with her face scrunched up and every muscle and sinew tensed with what looked to be an immense effort to hold herself together.

It went on for half-a-minute or so. Thirty seconds or thereabouts where my mother's whole being seemed about to shatter like a crystal glass dropped onto the floor. She ground her teeth, a low keening as thin as a reed coming from between her lips. Then she suddenly gasped, like she'd been punched in the stomach. She opened her eyes and mouth at the same time, the explosion of air bursting forth before she set her glare on my grandmother.