The Snow Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shelter was unbelievable to her. They let her stay for a week then arranged for her to live with a former resident. The coordinator at the center had developed a program where former residents could volunteer to take recently abused women in with them. In Valerie's case, she was paired with a single mother named Jennifer who had been beaten badly by her ex-husband when she was seven months pregnant. Her son was born prematurely as a result but thankfully wasn't harmed otherwise and had grown into a happy and healthy five-year old. She wasn't ashamed or afraid to tell us her story and said she only needed to look at her son to know she'd done the right thing in getting away. Her openness and strength went a long way in helping Valerie to start getting over her own pain. She seemed so happy staying with them and was able to help Jennifer out by paying rent. The whole idea of the program was for the women to help and support each other and in this case it worked perfectly. Which brings us back to tonight...

We were at the company Christmas party in early December. Valerie had started drinking at the beginning of the night and hadn't slowed down yet. I guess holidays brought back painful memories for her and she was trying to drown her sorrow. I watched the guys who had been talking about picking her up for an easy score like a hawk. The last thing she needed was someone taking advantage of her so soon after her recent heartbreak. When one of them finally made a move to approach her I stepped in front of him and got to her first, pretending not to see the dirty look he gave me.

"Brent!" she said in loud voice as I took her by the arm guiding her away to safety. "Dance we me," she said putting her arms around my neck and spilling some of her drink.

"Not right now," I said patiently taking the plastic cup from her and setting it down. "C'mon you've had too much to drink I should get you home."

"You're no fun," she said laughing drunkenly and trying to pull away from me.

"I promise I'll take you out dancing some other time, but the weather is getting nasty out there," I said. All day they'd been talking about the big snow storm that was headed our way. I'd been looking outside and could tell the roads were going to be a mess. Most of the people who had been here left hours ago.

She finally agreed and put on her coat following me to the elevator. It looked like to roads were going to be worse than expected based on the amount of snow built up in our lot already. Thankfully she fell asleep soon after getting into my SUV leaving me free of distractions as I drove towards Jennifer's place. Went I neared the road that led up to it I saw a state trooper with his lights flashing and figured there must have been an accident. When I got up to him I could see he was pulled across the road and rolled down my window.

"Evening officer," I said as he shone his light into my face and then flashed it over to Valerie. "Just trying to get her home safe, she's had a bit too much to drink. I didn't have any I swear."

"Relax son," he said. "You'll have to take her somewhere else. We've got all the roads leading up this way closed off for the night. Been twenty or more accidents already, none serious but the roads aren't safe. Nothing but a twisting slippery mess up there."

"Ok I'll take her home with me then," I said rolling the window up and driving on. My apartment was a twenty-minute drive from there normally but in the blowing snow it took almost forty that night. I pulled in and breathed a sigh of relief when I cut the engine, having made it without incident. I tried to wake her up be she was out cold so I scooped her up in my arms, carried her inside, and took the elevator up to my place. I laid her on the couch for now, somehow resisting the urge to stare at her bare legs from the skirt that had ridden up, and covered her with a blanket.

"Hi Jennifer sorry to call so late. I hope I didn't wake your kid up," I said when she picked up. "All the roads over that way were closed so I took Val back to my place for the night. She got pretty drunk and passed out, she's asleep on the couch here now."

"It's ok I was waiting up for her anyway. I'm glad you called. A bit surprised it's taken you this long to get her to sleep over though," she said. I could almost see the grin through the phone.

"What are you talking about?" I said defensively. I had no intentions to take advantage of her tonight. I wanted her more than even now but was content to wait until she'd had some time to heal before asking her out.

"I'm just teasing Brent. But you should know I'm not as blind as she is," she said.

"It is that obvious?" I asked.

"I could see it the day you helped her move in with me," she said with a little laugh as she hung up saying, "Goodnight."

I hung up the phone and gazed down on Valerie. She looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping. I'd been wracking my brain since the day I found out her ex had been abusing her over what could have possessed him to hurt her. Regardless of what happened between us I planned to see she was treated well from now on. If she found love with another man I thought I could come accept that in time, but no one was going to hurt her like that again. We'd been among the last to leave the party, but with the storm most people had left early in the night. I was just past nine when we left and closing in on 10:30 now so I let her sleep off some of the booze for now planning to move her to my bed later and take the couch for myself.

I turned the TV on and muted it watching the sports highlights as I let her sleep. By midnight I was starting to doze off and figured I better get her to bed before I passed out in my chair. I shook her shoulder to wake her and waited patiently for her to get up. She was still a little tipsy, but much more coherent than before.

"Wake up Val," I whispered as she rolled towards me the red creases on her face from the sofa cushion looking so cute. "I couldn't get up to your place the roads were all closed. I'm taking you to my room for the night, I'll sleep out here," I said picking her up in my arms.

"I need to pee," she said giggling from the alcohol still as I carried her so I set her down outside the bathroom and turned the light on. I waited in the living room until I heard the door open again and went back in to show her to bed.

"In here," I said opening the door for her.

"Wait I can't go to bed yet you promised to dance with me," she pouted while crossing her arms.

"We can't go anywhere now Val but I promise to take you sometime soon," I said thinking she would have forgotten what I said earlier in the night.

"You have a stereo and lots of CDs. I'm sure we can find something," she countered. "Please? Just one song, a nice slow one," she smiled and I was sold.

"Ok one dance and then its bed time young lady," I said in a scolding voice that made her laugh.

She took far longer to look through my CDs than expected. I didn't think I'd have much she'd find good for a slow dance so she went over the rack a few times before she found one she liked. It was my best of Eric Clapton CD that she chose, skipping ahead until Wonderful Tonight came on. She turned around from the stereo and held her hand out to me with a pretty smile that made her look tantalizing. I walked over to her and took her hand as she hugged me close swaying to music as I slowly picked up the rhythm with her. I listened to the words of the song as we danced, realizing that it was saying everything I wanted to say to her. "...and the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much l love you," he sang as I bit my lip to keep from joining in.

"Valerie," I said looking into her eyes when the song ended, but I was too scared to say any more.

"Thank you for the dance Brent," she said kissing me on the cheek. "I still want you to take me out sometime though."

"I promise we can go next week, but for now it's bedtime," I said leading her to my bedroom. "If you need anything I'll out in the living room. Help yourself to a drink or whatever you want from the fridge," I added turning down the covers for her.

"You don't need to do this I can sleep on the sofa," she said looking up at me from her seat on the bed. "I hate to be a burden."

"Nonsense," I said. "The couch is fine for me. Get some sleep and I'll drive you home tomorrow morning."

"Wait," she said taking my hand as I started to leave. "You're so sweet Brent. I wish all men could be like you," she said giving me a long hug before letting go. "Do you have an old t-shirt or something I could sleep in?" she said looking embarrassed to ask.

"Second drawer from the top take whatever you want," I said pointing to my burrow with a smile. "Night," I said closing the door behind me glancing at her back on to me now, with her top off already and unfastening her bra. Safely behind the closed door I breathed deeply and tried not to think about the woman I wanted so badly getting ready for bed on the other side.

I lay on my couch with a light blanket over me pondering all that had happened since I'd met Valerie. We'd become such good friends now that I was worried she wouldn't see any potential romance with me. The longer I waited to make my move, the harder it got. Lately I'd been telling myself that she just needs a few more weeks to get over the ordeal she was put through, but deep down I knew it was another easy way out. As much as I feared watching her find love with another man, I was more afraid that a failed attempt at romance would drive her away from me forever. I fell asleep that night after convincing myself to ask her out on a real date and then talking myself out of it over and over. I've no idea what way I was leaning when sleep finally took me.

"Brent. Brent wake up," she whispered shaking me from my slumber. I couldn't see her in the darkness but I could hear her shivering.

"What is it?" I said sleepily while trying to stretch the small blanket to cover me, 'Why was it so cold?' I wondered.

"I woke up and need to use the bathroom," she said. "The power is out. I can't believe how much colder it is out here," she said looking towards the door that led the balcony and the large living room window. "This is all you have for a blanket?" she asked rubbing the corner between her thumb and forefinger with a series disapproving tuts.

"I'm ok just go back to sleep. I'm sure they'll have it working by morning," I said with a yawn.

"Where are your extra blankets?" she asked.

"Extra blankets?" I replied in a voice that said there were none.

"Men," she sighed. "Well get up and come share the bed with me, we'll both be warm that way. It's freezing out here."

"I'll be fine," I said trying to play tough even as I felt the cold seeping into my bones.

"Brent I'm not going to take your bed for myself when I know you're so cold out here. Get up," she said tugging my arm. "Now or I'll get ready and walk home if I have to," she threatened.

"Ok, ok," I said knowing she wouldn't be stubborn enough to go that far but sure she wouldn't take no for an answer either.

She led me to my bedroom by the hand, like a scene from any number of dreams I'd had since meeting her. I wasn't expecting this night to end like one of my fantasies of her though. Valerie was just being her sweet and caring self when she insisted I share the warm bed with her. My body was having other ideas though as the faint outline of her perky hard nippled breasts beneath the t-shirt that was barely long enough to cover her panty clad ass caused my cock to stir.

I had stripped down to my boxers and undershirt before falling asleep on the couch and was worried about her noticing my excited state now. I brought the blanket from the living room with me to add to our warmth and was now putting it to good use, hiding my growing erection from her. The darkness helped as well and I slid under the blankets quickly feeling the warmth she'd left behind. Valerie joined me in the bed soon after and snuggled close sharing her body heat with me.

"Uh Val I," I said trying to push her away as her hip pressed down onto mine, dangerously close to my hard on.

"Quit squirming around. You're so cold," she said rubbing my feet with hers. "Hold me close and we'll warm up together. There isn't that better?" she asked when I placed an arm around her and held her tight while praying she wouldn't feel my hard cock.

"This is much better than the cold sofa," I agreed as my body warmed.

"Someone needs to take care of you because you spend all your time worrying about me," she said with a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"I don't worry about you at all since you left him," I replied refusing to call him by name.

"I was drunk tonight sweetie, but not so out of it that I didn't notice you coming to my rescue again. I'm learning to take care of myself but it's nice to know I have you looking out for me. You saved me from him, from those guys at the party, and from the weather tonight. I'll be able to sleep easier knowing my snow angel is watching out for me," she said resting her head on my chest.

I didn't know what to say so I kept silent. We were both dead tired and she was soon breathing evenly, asleep in my arms. The feeling of her warm body against mine was something I wanted to experience again and again. I finally decided in that moment to ask her out, to tell her how much she meant to me, how much I wanted to be more than just her friend. Regardless of the consequences I had to tell her or I knew I'd regret it for the rest of my life. When I fell asleep that night I was more at peace than I'd been in a long time.

The next morning I woke up with the woman I wanted more than anything in the world still sleeping in my arms. During the night our bodies had shifted and her head was now on the pillow next mine. I could feel a crispness in the air about my face, but beneath the blankets with Valerie it was as warm as I could have wanted. A quick look to the night table at my lightless clock radio told me the power was still out. I lost myself in studying the details of her beautiful face as she slept while trying to find the right words to say when she woke up.

When her eyes fluttered open what must have been hours later all the things I'd been practicing to say were instantly forgotten. I smiled wide watching her blink and rub her eyes. Her eyes focused and she remembered where she looking back at me with that beautiful smile I loved so much.

"Good morning sunshine," I said sounding like a fool, my mind quickly emptying of all the things I wanted to say.

"Morning Brent... I just had the most wonderful dream," she murmured into my ear. Running her hand up and down my chest she told me about it. "I was with this incredible man. He treated me right ... he took care of me... we went dancing together... we made love..." she added with an embarrassed smile. "He was the perfect man but no matter what we did I never got to see his face. I was just about to see it when I woke up so... so disappointed at first... but I... I realized I hadn't woken up before seeing his face... I had woken up so I could see it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as she ran her hand up the side of my face and held my jaw bringing her lips to mine. I held her letting long months of emotion flow into our first incredible kiss. Encircling her in my arms I held her close and kissed her again and again. My penis swelled immediately and I knew she had to feel it pressing up against her when she pulled back just a little and look down between us grinning. I had no idea how far she planned to take things but was ready to do whatever she wanted. I caressed her smooth thigh and ran my hands up and down her back holding her and never wanting to let go again.

"Val I..." I started to speak but didn't know what to say.

"Shhhh..." she said rubbing my lips with her fingertips. "We both want it. Just let it happen."

Valerie bent down and kissed me eagerly our tongues flicking back and forth. I was filled with a combination of joy and lust like I'd never experienced before. Kissing her meant more to me than anything I'd ever done with another woman and in that moment I knew I'd always love her no matter what happened. I would have been more than content to kiss her all day, but she began grinding her hips into mine and suddenly there was the promise of so much more.

Straddling me with her legs, she started tugging at my undershirt wanting to see more of me. Lifting my back from the bed I helped her pulled the shirt from body tossing it aside as I lay down again. She fell atop of me and kissed me again running her hands over my naked chest and torso. Bending her neck she showered my body with kisses and licked my nipples, a feeling that I found surprisingly stimulating. I ran my hands from her knees up to her panty line high on her hips as I gazed up at her. She dry humped me, bringing me alarming close to cumming in my boxers before I stopped her from rocking her hips against me.

The cold air left her hard nipples straining against the light cotton t-shirt she was wearing. Boldly, I squeezed one of her small firm breasts beneath the fabric and began tweaking her stiff nipple when her smile widened. I brought my hands down under the hem of the shirt and caressed my way slowly towards her breasts savoring the feel of her perky nipples as I filled my hands with her firm mounds. Valerie leaned back against my raised knees as I kneaded her breasts and pinched the hard nubs on the tips between my fingers. Flashing me that beautiful smile I'd never get tired of she crossed her arms and pulled the shirt over her head in one smooth motion.

Her lightly tanned and trim body was incredible to behold. With her body tilted forward slightly I ran my fingers up over her stomach and cupped her small breasts as they sagged towards me a little the perky pink nipples leading the way. Valerie craned her neck to kiss the back of my hands as I played with her breasts and held them there in her own soft touch. Her eyes closed and she breathed deeply as she fell forward suddenly to press her tits into my face. I licked and sucked on them with trembling lips cherishing our first sexual experience together. She finally tore her sweet wet nipples away from my hungry lips and kissed me on the forehead working her way down to my mouth again. The blankets had long since fallen down past her hips, but neither of us noticed the cold.

We shared a wanton look that left no doubt as to what we both wanted next. I rolled off her onto my back and pulled my boxers off as fast as I could, leaving me naked before her for the first time. Her eyes locked onto my erect cock and measured it approvingly as I stayed on my back stretching its foreskin clear of the throbbing purple head. Without taking her eyes off me she slipped out of her panties to display a pair of pink lips that glistened beneath a small neat triangle of pubic hair. Reaching between her legs my fingers found the soft wet folds of her pussy as I began rubbing them carefully. Her legs parted to give my probing hand access to her inner lips and she sighed softly as I inserted a finger inside her twisting it gently.

Rolling on top again I held my cock in one hand while kissing her. I brought the head to her slick pussy lips and rubbed the tip around to wet is in her juices. Slipping the first few inches inside I was still hesitant to penetrate my lover until she positioned her legs behind mine and urged me forward. Pushing my penis into her for the first time left me feeling like I had when we had first kissed earlier. Sex with her meant so much more than it had with any woman from my past. I'd heard people say that they couldn't describe true love but they knew it when they found it. Well that first morning with Valerie I finally knew exactly what they meant.