The Snow Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my cock buried inside the woman I loved for the first time I gazed into her eyes and savored the grip of her lips around me. We kissed back and forth content to stay as we were for a long time wanting to remember everything about or first coupling forever. Slowly I began to make love to her sliding in and out with lengthening strokes. I was so excited and ready to cum but I forced myself to slow down and stopped often with my cock deep inside her until the tingling sensation subsided. Whenever I stopped she gave me pleading look, but I had to stop or it would have been long since over. I had no idea how close she might be to her orgasm, but guessed she was just getting warmed up.

"Brent," she whispered during the latest in a long line of such breaks. "Don't stop sweetie."

"Are you close?" I asked hopefully.

"Does it matter?" she responded with a smile.

"Yes it matters," I said kissing her on her soft lips. "I want to please you. More than anything I want to make you happy Val."

She didn't respond beyond kissing me back with an embrace that told me how much it meant to her. We kept kissing as her hand slid in between our bodies and down to where we joined. I could feel her hand working back and forth near the top of her lips and looked down to watch with a keen interest. It was thrilling to watch her finger and caress her wet lips paying special attention to the now engorged clitoris. Her fingers shone with her juices now and her body was tensing beneath me as she continued to stimulate herself. My cock was throbbing with excitement inside her as I watched her work, playing with her small breasts that lay against her chest. After several minutes she was drawing shuddering breaths and trembling beneath me, her performance leaving me mesmerized.

"Ok I'm ready now," she sighed squeezing my penis with the walls of her cunt.

I kissed her while bringing her wet fingers to my mouth to taste her juices for the first time. Sliding her finger between our lips we tasted her together as I began pumping into her quickly. She gasped beneath me and spread her legs wider inviting me to fuck her harder than ever. I felt her hand at the top of her pussy again furiously rubbing her clit now as my balls slapped against her with each thrust. I was ready to cum any moment now but fought the urge trying to hold on for as long as possible. Her fingers were a blur as she ran them across her pussy bringing herself closer and closer to cumming. I felt her pussy contract around my cock and let go of my restraint blowing streams of cum into her body as we came together. We shared a sensuous kiss our tongues pushing back and forth. I felt my cock tingling as I came, a sensation that spread to the rest of my body, and held her trembling body beneath me. I lay on top of her for a long time kissing her as my cock shrank inside her cum filled pussy.

"Oh Brent," she moaned between kisses. "You're such a wonderful man... I... I..." her voice trailed off afraid to say it.

"I love you Valerie," I said finishing what she wanted to say and kissing her deeply.

"I love you too," she said her eyes filling with tears that weren't caused by pain or fear for the first time in ages.

We lay together in bed for hours waiting for the power to come back on. I rubbed and petted her body exploring every curve and crevasse. Whenever I got a fresh erection she'd quickly spread her legs and guide me back inside to screw her once more. Each time I was able to last a lot long than the last and by the end she was trying to hold off so she could cum with me. After fucking each other again and again we cuddled together hoping the lights would be back on soon. We fell asleep and woke up mid afternoon still without any power.

"Val," I whispered after waking up with her in my arms facing away from me.

"What time is it," she sighed stirring from her sleep.

"I'm not sure, some time in the afternoon. The power is still out. You should give Jen a call and I'll get some batteries for my radio so we can find out what's happening," I said.

"I will," she said. "But I have something else to do first," she smiled and kissed me before sliding under the blankets.

I felt her kissing her way down my body as her hands moving ahead hard already found my soft cock and begun to stroke it lovingly. Her tongue brushed across the head of my cock and then around the tip causing me to sigh in bliss. Soon she opened her mouth and sucked me inside maneuvering my slowly growing cock with her lips. She stoked my shaft with one hand and fondled my balls with the other bobbing up and down on my now hard cock taking it deeper each time. After the few hours of sleep I had recovered enough that I was on the verge of cumming again in a matter of minutes. I tried to warn her I was about to cum but she kept sucking on my cock wanting me to do it for her. When I orgasmed little more than a trickle came out of me. She took it into her mouth and then came up to kiss me the faint taste of my cum still on her lips.

"I guess I'll go call her now," she laughed at my delighted expression as she turned to slip away.

"Not yet," I said grabbing her by the hips and pulling her back to bed.

I kicked the blankets off and studied her beautiful body wanting to kiss her all over. I started with her mouth and worked down her neck to her chest where I tongued her nipples until she was writhing on the bed beneath me. She giggled breathlessly and squirmed begging me to stop when I found a ticklish spot on her slender abdomen. I finally gave in a moved on touching her leg and bending to lick her pussy when she spread her legs for me. I licked all around her outer lips following their outline with my dexterous tongue. Pulling back I kissed the soft skin of her inner thigh and licked my way back to her moist lips.

With two fingers pressed together I slipped them inside her probing about. I licked near her clit teasing it with rapid flicks of my tongue. Taking my fingers out I sucked them clean of her juices and sent them back for more. Twisting my fingers inside her I continued to lick all around her wet lips, making sure to include her tiny clit on each pass. With my hand palm up I curled my fingers inside her touching the upper wall of her pussy searching for the right spot. When I felt her legs clamp tight around me I knew I had found what I was looking for and began rubbing back and forth quickly as she cried out in pleasure. At the same time I boldly licked down toward her ass and ran my tongue around the crinkled skin that surrounded her asshole. I kept on, even with her begging me to stop, until she came with a flood of clear liquid squirting out that I eagerly lapped up. Sliding up to kiss her with me lips still covered with her juices I held her until she stop trembling and her face returned to its normal color.

"Wow," she sighed. "My god where did you learn that?" she asked still breathing hard.

"Let's just say you shouldn't get too mad if you ever catch me watching porn," I said with a sly grin.

"Oh Brent," she laughed. "If they can teach you more tricks like that I'll buy you a nice big collection."

"I'm going to get that radio running now," I said kissing her once more before getting up out of bed.

"I think I'll just lay her for a bit," she said with a tired looking smile.

I got dressed in a pair of boxers, sweat pants, a t-shirt, a sweat shirt, and two pairs of socks. I would have liked to stay in bed with Valerie longer but I wanted to make sure I found everything we'd need before it got dark again. I found the radio and got it running on batteries. Listening for a while I learned that the blizzard had turned to an ice storm over night and there were power lines down all over. The entire city was without power, though they did list some places running on generators when people could go for supplies. From the sound of things it could be days before everything was back to normal again. I took stock of what I had on hand and it wasn't much. There were some candles and a flashlight, plus enough bread and deli meats for a few sandwiches and some snack foods that might last a couple of days. Everything else I had would need to be cooked before we could eat it. I brought Valerie my cell phone to call Jen, the cordless being useless without power, and told her I was heading out to look for an open store and would be back soon. As I walked away from the bedroom I could hear her giggling on the phone and imagined what they might be saying with a smile. Bundling up in my winter coat, hat, and gloves I remembered to take my thermos with me hoping I'd find a place to fill it with warm coffee for us.

By the time I got back with several shopping bags of supplies and the thermos full of decaf that would have to do, I found Valerie out of bed and bundled up on the sofa in a blanket listening to the radio. I poured her a mug of coffee right away and told her how I had run into some neighbors on the way back in.

"They said they had talked to the super and there are some generators but they're sharing them between the buildings they own around the city. We should get about three hours of power starting at six," I told her as I joined her under the blankets sipping coffee. "How was Jen?"

"She's fine," she answered. "She and little Brandon are headed to her parent's place for a few days. Their power is out too but they have a wood stove so they'll be warm there. She asked if I wanted to go but I told her I'd tough it out with you for a few days," she finished with a smile.

"Hmmmm... what can we do here without any power?" I said. "I guess we'll think of something to keep us occupied," I smiled back groping her body beneath the baggy layers of my clothes she was dressed in.

"I'm glad the power is out," she said cuddling into me and kissing me. "There's nothing better than hot sex with a handsome man to keep you warm."

"Handsome man? Did you sneak someone in here while I was gone?" I joked looking around. She laughed and we made out beneath the blankets until the power came on shortly after six.

We had planned what to do with our few precious hours of electricity and sprang into action. First we turned the heat up and taped around the patio door and windows to eliminate as much of the draft as possible. We cooked a huge meal of pasta and chicken, knowing the leftovers could be eaten cold if needed. I plugged in my cell phone to make sure it was fully charged and we used the cordless to call our families to let them know we were ok after it had a chance to charge. We drank a few cups of coffee each and after waiting until close on eight for the hot water boiler to heat the water we took quick showers and dressed warmly again. After that we sat together on the sofa with flashlights ready and watched the news on the storm until our power was taken away again at 9:30.

"Oh well I was ready for bed anyway," she said flicking on her flashlight and giving me a suggestive smile.

"You go ahead I think I'll stay up for a bit and read," I joked as she gave me a playful poke in ribs and a pouty look.

I started to laugh knowing there was no way she could be more eager than me to get back in bed. I held her hand and guided her to the bedroom where I lit some candles on the night table that I had set out earlier. It was nice and cozy in the bedroom and the heat that had built up should last a few hours yet. I planned to make good use of it as I began stripping my beautiful girlfriend (at least that's what I was considering her already) out of her layers of clothing. We shed pants and socks and shirts enough to clothe us twice over and lay together on top of the blankets stroking and admiring each other in the dim candlelight.

"Valerie... I hope this is just the beginning between us," I said awkwardly the sudden impulse to talk about our future gripping me.

"It is," she said with that beautiful smile and a kiss for me. "I've wasted too many years of my life with the wrong man," she said her eyes starting to tear up. "Now that I've found you I'm not letting you go anywhere my love."

I held her in my arms and slipped my hard cock inside her making love to her tenderly. We kissed and ran our hands over each other enjoying the sensation together. I was ready to cum long before her and let it go filling her with my seed again. I made it up to her by going down on her to finish the job right away, my desire to pleasure her easily overcoming my aversion to tasting my own cum as it leaked from her pussy. I took my time bringing her off studying the folds and entrance to her womb closely as I treated her to my oral talents. By the time she was whimpering and squirting I was hard again and wanted to fuck her again, but she wanted a break and her turn at pleasing me.

She forced me onto my back and kissed her way down my body to my throbbing cock. Without using her hands she took the head of my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip with what seemed like a mouth full of saliva. The wet sensation around the tip of my cock was amazing and I groaned in response. She let my wet cock slip from her lips time and time again only to recapture it a few moments later. When she finally place a hand on my shaft her gentle touch felt wonderful as she circled it with her grip and stroked its full length. She played with my cock like it was a new toy, squeezing the foreskin up past the head until it gathered loosely and flicked it with her tongue before slow peeling it back past my mushroom shaped head again. Licking the tender lower ridge of the purple head she pulled the skin over it once more and slowly drew it back again. Taking it deep inside I enjoyed the tight wetness of her throat as she urged me to cum for her. It was an incredible blowjob and I soon came in her mouth satisfy both our wishes.

She lay down next to me smiling as I recovered and snuggled close to me. We didn't speak we just held each other. I was still trying to come to grips with the fact that the woman I had wanted for so long was finally mine. Now that I had her I wanted to make sure she was happy everyday we spent together, hoping that we'd be together forever. I wasn't sure what she was thinking but the look she gave me told me she was almost as happy as I was. By the time my cock was hard again I thought she might have dozed off with her eyes closed like they were, but she opened them right away and smiled at me when I rubbed my erection against her leg.

She hopped up and sat on my upper thighs with her feet thrown out in front of her. Bending my cock down she slipped it inside her wonderfully tight cunt and began to ride me slowly. I brought my knees up to support her body and watched her lips open and close as my shaft penetrated her. I reached out to tweak her nipples and ran my fingers down her body to rub the top of her wet pussy, smiling as she licked them clean when I offered her a taste. Taking her hand I pulled her forward into a passionate kiss as she ground her hips against me.

Pushing her off to the side, I jerk my wet cock while guiding her to her knees and bent her over. The sight of her wet lips beneath her tiny asshole was a beautiful sight. I ran my cock over her lips a few times and slapped it against the crack of her ass until she turned around and gave me a look that said, 'What are you waiting for?' I poked the tip inside and plunged it all the way in with one quick thrust as she gasped beneath me. I fucked her harder than ever before and was thrilled to see her respond in turn. She urged me on and began meeting my strokes by pushing her ass back to meet each one, wanting me to bang her deep each time. I pulled out and slapped my cock against her ass a few times as she bounced against my legs waiting for more. Holding her waist she steadied a moment until I was back inside her and began humping back at me again, fucking herself on my stationary cock. I reached under and massaged her clit until my fingers were well lubed and brought they to her anus. I didn't go so far as to push a finger inside, but I ran them in circles around the outside until it glistened as she moaned rubbing her clit now.

When she fell to bed I lay on top of her kissing her upper back and neck with soft tendered kisses. I hadn't cum again yet so when she'd had time to recover a little I rolled her onto her back ready to go once more. I lifted her legs and pushed them back to her chest as she locked her arms around her knees and held them back staring at me from one side. Her pussy looked fantastic squeezed between her thighs, the pink lips squished together and sparkling with moisture. I forced my cock inside and drove down into her over and over. She was breathing hard, partially from sexual desire and partially from the doubled over position. I fucked her hard and fast until I felt my balls tighten spilling one last load into her womb for the night. She pulled her legs back even tighter and invited me to kiss her enticing lips once more with my spent cock still inside her. I rolled off her and let her put her legs down kissing her over and over as we got under the blankets together. What an amazing day it had been with Valerie. I was hoping the power stayed out for weeks as I fell asleep with her next to me.

The next morning I woke up and was surprised when she kissed me right away. My eyes were still adjusting to the morning light and I could feel the cold on my face. The power was still out and that meant another day with Valerie with nothing but our eager bodies to keep us occupied I realized happily.

"Good morning," she smiled. "You need to shave," she giggled rubbing my stubbly chin. "Soon I won't want to kiss you anymore," she teased.

"No more kisses for me?" I said with a sad look.

"Awe," she said as if I was a cute little puppy. "I'll still kiss you no matter how scratchy and itchy you get, but if you don't shave then neither will I."

I laughed and kissed her back while rubbing my two days worth of stubble over her face as she tried to get away. We ending up making love all morning and I did shave as soon as we got our few hours of allotted electricity that afternoon. She was so pleased with my clean-shaven face she took me straight to bed for another round. Those first few days together we fucked constantly, full of lust and desire for each other. It was Tuesday night before the power came back and less than a month later that she moved in with me, we've been a couple ever since. Amazingly she didn't get pregnant with the amount of times I came inside her over that first extended weekend together. I certainly wouldn't have been disappointed if she had and I hope we will have kids someday soon.

At first I felt bad about Jennifer being left on her own again, but it didn't last long thanks to my smart and beautiful girlfriend. George from the office was a year removed a messy divorce and the day Valerie moved in with me she told me she planned to set him up with Jennifer. I thought it was a great idea helped convince George to agree to a blind date with her. They've been seeing each other since and we've even gone on a few double dates with them. It's been amazing to see how quickly he's taken to little Brandon. He comes from a big family and always wanted kids of his own. They both had a lot of pain in their past, but if their first few months together have been any indication they'll have a happy future together to make up for it.

I couldn't be happier with Valerie, though once in a while the ghosts from her past will haunt us, reminding me just how much she's been through. At first she'd have nightmares and waking up screaming at least once a week, but they've become rare over time. Then there was an argument we had on night, I can't even remember what it was over, but I threw my arms up in frustration and was horrified to see her flinch away. It was just a momentary reaction, but we both noticed it and she began crying right away telling me how sorry she was as I held her telling her over and over again that she'd never have reason to fear me. Neither of us have seen or heard from Frank since the night he last hit her, but when things like that arise I almost wish I could run into him once more and give him a little payback for what he did to her. It was just the other night she brought him up for what I hope will be last time.