The Snow Globe

Story Info
A young college couple spend their first evening together.
2.3k words
4.13
16.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was doing some last minute cleaning of her apartment while she thought about what the evening had is store for her. She was nervous and excited for Matt to come over. The two of them, old friends, had recently started to become something more. The two had gone to high school together where they belonged to the same group of friends.

After graduation they went to two different colleges. Sarah to NYU and Matt to VT. Sarah was a small girl at five feet even with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pretty face. While at NYU she developed condition which riddled her with stomach ulcers and left her hospitalized forcing her to take a year off. As a result she was very thin and under weight. She looked out the window as saw how hard it was snowing and worried a little about Matt. She remembered how he made her feel though when he wrapped his arms around her for the first time, she felt safe she knew he'd be alright.

Matt trudged uphill through he fierce snow blanketing the residential area of Morgantown called South Park. Matt, not very tall at a height of five foot six with thick brown hair and brown eyes, was not very cold he was broad and muscular due to the gym being a great stress reliever, and with the anticipations for tonight he was very stressed. He thought about the first weekend at WVU after he transferred, the same weekend he was reunited with Sarah. Having changed his major and transferring back to his home state Matt was a year behind.

His younger brother took him to a party that was mostly filled with freshmen. Unenthused Matt stepped outside for air. While standing on the porch with his cup of beer a familiar voice called out to him. It was Sarah, she was walking home when she saw him on the porch of the house the party was at. The two talked and caught up. They talked about the loneliness they felt at their new college, mutual love of the same music and films. The conversation carried on for a long time, and when Matt's brother and friends came out to leave Matt asked Sarah out.

The pair went on a few dates mainly to bars since they were both 21 and their new friends too young to come. One cold December night Matt was teaching Sarah how to play darts and worked up the courage to kiss her. She was surprised but loved it. Several weeks had passed and December turned into January the pair were taking their relationship slow but during their last date at Matt's apartment the pair made out without shirts on they both knew the next step though it was never said. Sarah called Matt and invited him over for wine and a movie though she had other intentions.

Sarah's attention had moved from the window to her bedroom mirror. She looked at her self, though she had put on more weight she was still very underweight and thin she was very self-conscious about it wearing baggy clothing and making out in the dark but Matt didn't mind her cared about her all the same.

There was a nock at her door. Sarah lived in a house that was split into three one person apartments one in the basement, one on the ground floor, and one on the top floor. The top floor was Sarah's, she ran down the stairs and opened the door. Matt stood covered in snow he just smiled at her and did not look uncomfortable. She invited him in and he followed her in she had a long red skirt on and a baggy tan pullover covering a tight black shirt. Matt removed his jacket and was wearing a pair of khakis and a green and blue flannel shirt. Sarah loved this shirt because it made him look like a rugged mountain man.

They hugged and he came inside. The apartment was a typical college apartment wall to wall carpeting with very small rooms branching off a long hall way. At the end of the hall was her living room but the first right was the kitchen, he followed her there. They talked about their days while Sarah poured wine. Her hands were shaking she was nervous. The pair walked into the living room and put in a movie and took their places on the couch Matt sat down in the corner of the couch upright with one leg on the couch and wrapped his arms around Sarah as she laid back against him. She felt safe in his arms and she listened to his heart beat. It was faster than normal he was nervous too.

A quarter of the way through the film Matt decided to test the water by giving Sarah a light rub on her stomach. He did and she placed her hands on his. Matt leaned forward and rested his chin on her shoulder and Sarah cocked her head back on his. Matt knew that this was his window. He turned his head and kissed her neck. He felt the hairs on her arm stand up and he muscles tighten. The kiss surprised Sarah but she loved it.

She reached up and touched his check whit her hand and he kissed her again. She turned her head and kissed his lips, he kissed her back. She started to rub his leg with her other hand while Matt ran his hands under her shirt and along her stomach. Sarah sat up and rolled over and Matt slid down the couch a little so Sarah was laying down on top of him, the pair continued to make out. Matt's hands made their way under her sweater and were able to shed it from her body. Sarah unbuttoned his flannel shirt. Matt slid his hands down to her thighs and started to rub them moving he skirt up her legs. Sarah had unbuttoned his shirt and slid he hands under his grey undershirt.

Matt rolled them over placing Sarah on her back, he sat up and took off his flannel then his under shirt. Sarah looked at his brown eyes and smiled then seductively bit her lower lip and folded her arms behind her head. Matt smiled at her and climbed off the couch and spread Sarah's legs, she giggled and reached an arm out towards him with her fingers spread. Matt leaned forward and started to suck her fingers and flipped her skirt up and pulled her black panties down her skinny pale legs.

He Stopped sucking her fingers and sat down on his knees. He started to lightly massage her clit while gently running his tongue around the lips of her vagina. Sarah gasped and folded one arm behind her head and ran the fingers from her other hand through his thick hair. Matt started batting her clit with his tongue and rubbing her stomach with one hand and running the other over her vagina. She closed her eyes and started to breath heavily.

Matt slide one finger into her and she squirmed a little. He pulled it all the way out. Then he stuck two in and she squirmed again, then he pulled them all the way back out. She didn't like being teased and started to grab handfuls of his hair. And let out low whines as she became stimulated by the batting and sucking of her clit. Matt slid his two fingers back in and started to finger her. The combination of the fingering and oral stimulation drove her crazy becoming overcome with ecstasy. She started to throb uncontrollably, Matt fingered harder. She stated to arch her back concave and convex wildly and uncontrollably Matt forced his free hand down on her stomach to hold her in place.

Little whimpers started to escape from Sarah as she held back her screams. Her moans became louder as she forced Matt's head into her. She couldn't take it anymore and let out a small sharp scream almost like a yelp then a long loud scream. She let out three quick breathes followed by a louder longer scream. She then pulled Matt's head back, Matt gasped for air. She slowed her breathing and looked him in the eyes. She had a look of determination and domination.

Matt looked back at her he grabbed her behind her knees and pulled her off the couch and onto him she screamed a little as she landed wrapped around him. Sarah kissed Matt violently and then pulled away looked him in the eye and said "I want you.... Now!" and climbed off of him.

She ran to the hall way, stopped, then turned her head and gave Matt the "follow me" look. Matt got up and gave chase. She ran to the doorway of her room turned and dropped her skirt then turned and sat on the edge of her bed.

Matt reached the doorway and undid his pants, dropped them to the ground, kicked off his shoes, and peeled off his socks. Matt ran up to her and she pushed her self back to the center of her old bed Matt climbed onto the bed and pulled his underwear down, his hard cock sprung out. Sarah giggled and hastily removed her tight black shirt leaving her socks on, this drove Matt crazy. Matt edged towards her and opened her legs. Sarah sat up and stroked Matt's cock with one hand. She looked back up at Matt.

They locked eyes and said nothing but they both knew what was going to happen. Sarah let go and laid back on her elbows. Matt scrambled back to his pants and removed a condom from his wallet and rolled it on then jumped back onto the bed. He grabbed his cock and started to move it around the outside of her pussy the head of his cock rubbing the lips of her vagina. He leaned forward and passionately kissed Sarah.

Sarah cupped his face and fell onto her back pulling him with her. Matt relaxed his legs and shoved his stiff cock into her. She let out a light gasp as he entered her. He stopped and looked at her afraid he was hurting her she pulled him back to her and kissed him more showing it was okay.

Matt started thrusting into her lightly. She wrapped her legs around him. The thrusts got faster and deeper. Sarah's small breasts started to giggle. Matt started to breath heavily and grunt with each full penetration. Sarah started breathing heavily too with a long drawn out gasp every time her entered her.

Sarah was small and she fully felt his thrusts and the feeling of his cock gliding into her drove her crazy bordering on pain and ecstasy.

Matt propped himself up on his arms and pushed harder and faster Sarah reached up and placed her hands on the back of his neck and stated to moan on each pullout. Matt closed his eyes and focused on his thrusts. Sarah stared at him longingly her eyes watering. One hand grazed his cheek. Matt then placed one hand on the headboard and gripped it tight. He increased his hip gyrations and laid into her harder and faster.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around him. He came down closer to her their sweaty bodies became one, their arms and legs bounding them together. Matt continued to rail into her. She started to let out whines, pleasure started to build inside her. She stated to shake and throb wildly. Matt knew she was close and tried to hold his load back as it started to build.

He started to grunt more. Her whines became small screams. His cock slammed into her harder she started screaming louder digging into his back. Matt powered into her giving it all he had. Sarah let out a loud scream, gasped for air, then let out another one so loud and long she almost passed out.

Her muscles tightened and she curled her toes. Her face and breasts became red. She quivered uncontrollably. She felt it boiling over her she climaxed and shook violently.

She had never cum like that, it shook her to her core. Matt gave in and came while inside her. He collapsed from exhaustion on top of her. Sarah held one arm across his back and cupped the back of his head with the other, she slowed her breathing. Matt did the same, he could feel her heart against his chest beating wildly.

He propped himself up and passionately kissed Sarah the pulled out and walked to the bathroom to clean up. Sarah laid on the bed her thin naked body drenched in sweat. She thought about what just happened, she didn't expect it to go that far but was glad it did. She started to think that she might love him. Her apartment did not hold heat well and she started to shiver. Matt came back in and stood for a second in the doorway and looked at her and the moon light reflecting off of her wet body. She looked beautiful.

Sarah turned and looked at him and beckoned for him to come to her. He picked up his boxers and put them on and drew back a corner of the sheets he crawled up to her and lifted her and placed her under them. He crawled in with her, and laid on his back.

She crawled on top of him and buried her head into his chest he felt how cold she was and wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She instantly felt warmer and placed her hands on his chest and rubbed him lightly. Matt kissed her head and ran his hand up and down her back. She drifted asleep Matt kissed her one more time and whispered "I love you." and closed his eyes and fell asleep...