The Snow Leopard

Story Info
Stephanie is taken by a demon during Halloween.
7.1k words
4.52
15k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers

This is a Halloween erotic horror story with a devilish creature seducing a sexy submissive and of course all characters are over 21.

This is a submission for the Halloween Story Contest, so please vote ( fives are most welcome)

It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Snow Leopard

The Preparation

Stephanie stood on a dais, with arms and legs outstretched, while her friend and makeup artist, Kandy was painting her costume on her naked skin. She was going to be a masterpiece and win tonight's Halloween costume contest at her club. Her modelling career had left her with a spectacular face and figure, but her sparkling and outgoing personality made her one of the most popular females at the club.

Whenever she had the opportunity, she loved being the hostess at the club for special occasions, mostly because she loved being the center of attention. Tonight, was one of those nights and she was going to have everyone in the Club drooling with envy and some with desire. However, being the hostess, she still had to maintain decorum and could only allow a certain amount of carnal attention.

Her face is beautiful with an innocent trusting look, her blue eyes glow with love and trust. It wasn't always that way. While Stephanie is a natural submissive, she has had multiple men take abusive advantage of that that pure submissive trust. After she left her last master, she spent almost a year undoing his damage to her disposition and bubbly personality. Now she was back, and she was going to show off the sparkly Stephanie that everyone loved. Still, she missed being part of a couple and having her loving Master use her however he wanted and she missed the endless orgasms.

She and Kandy had been working on her costume for two hours and had at least another six to go. Currently, her body had been painted an off-white from below her chin to her feet, but only on her front. Her breasts (except for her nipples), belly, hips and the front of her legs were all covered and looked like a Snow Leopard's underbelly.

At 5'1", she has a slender, athletic build with a petite figure. Her beautiful dark hair flowed to the middle of her back but had been dyed snow white for this occasion. Her stunning breasts are perfect for her size, with her nipples a soft pink, but they turn hard and petulant when she is excited. Her tiny waist and tight muscular stomach set off her hips and breasts. She has beautiful dancer's legs, muscled, but smooth and shapely. Finally, her ass is tight and neatly muscled, and fits perfectly into a lover's hands.

Her body was sleek and perfect for a Snow Leopard. She had been planning this costume for the last two months. Her lithe body and graceful movements made her the perfect agile cat. She knew to sell the costume, she had to move like a cat, and she had been working on that right after she decided what her costume was going to be.

She spent the day before being pampered. First, she had a mud bath to soften her skin, followed by a long bath with hydrating salts. Then she had a long, luxurious massage to release and stretch her athletic muscles to match her softened, pampered skin. By the time the preparation was finished, her entire gloriously toned body was one extravagant, lustrous, and sensitive sexual organ.

Kandy had slept over and after a hearty breakfast they had begun their preparations. They had finished step one which was painting what would be her underbelly. Phase two was her elaborate face reconstruction. Kandy began with her nose but kept her aquiline nose and only colored it. She enhanced her look by adding contacts to give her cat eyes. She used putty to create pointed cat ears, although Stephanie thought her ears looked more like elf ears.

Once her face had been rebuilt to look more like a leopard, Kandy painted Stephanie's face off-white and gave her a black shiny nose. Finally, she used spirit gum to attach tufts of hair around her face to give her a more realistic animal appearance. The final facial touch were her whiskers around her nose. After a review in the mirror both agreed that she looked awesome and very much like a cat woman.

Six hours was now gone, and the finishing touch was her fur with her remaining skin covered in Leopard spots. To enable movement Kandy applied over lapping strips of a faux snow leopard fur they found in a cloth material store. Stephanie bent and stretched into contorted positions so that when she moved the fur would not come off. Unfortunately, when she stood up some of the fur would bunch up and that was when Kandy cut the fur into strips to compensate.

Her entire back, butt and the backs of her legs were wrapped in fur with spirit gum and glues holding it in place. When she was finished Stephanie was almost unrecognizable with her neck, breasts, belly, bald womanly folds and upper thighs showing, but painted and Leopard spots all over her body. They still had half an hour before Stephanie had to leave for the club, so Kandy fine-tuned the costume and finally took lots of photos. There was still her tail to go, but that would wait until she was at the club.

Stephanie gave Kandy an air kiss and left for the club. The whole drive to the club, Stephanie felt her excitement grow. It was a combination of sexual anticipation, upcoming exhibitionism and knowing she would be the bell of the Halloween ball.

When she arrived at the club, she slipped into the backstage door and took her tail out of her carry bag. The tail was almost three feet long and was attached to a butt plug that was also attached to vibrator. She greased up the butt plug and slid it through her sphincter until it was locked in her bowels. Next, she filled her pussy with the vibrator and clipped it to the butt plug.

Filled as she was left her feeling horny and gave her the sexual charge that made her move like a cat in heat. She practiced moving her Kegel muscles and bowels in combination to swish her tail, with the resulting quiver inside her sexual core. The tail moved just as she had practiced, but it was decidedly more erotic than it was in practice. Her nether lips were glistening and her nipples hard as erasers. She was starting to pant and every few seconds would let out a low moan.

She was now officially a Snow Leopard in heat.

The Show

She walked out into the club and immediately everyone gathered around her marvelling at her costume. She was the center of attention she craved, and her friends touched her body paint and faux fur astonished at the intricacy of her costume. She went to the bar with her crowd of friends following her, ordered a Bourbon on the rocks and let the warm burn trickle down her throat as she basked in her friend's admiration. This was her coming out of her shell party and everything was going perfectly.

For the next half hour, she wandered around the club greeting and being greeted by friends and acquaintances. She had missed all the comradery during her recovery from a brutal breakup and savored the attention. The president of the club intercepted her and told her it was time to start the festivities. She hurried to the stage and began the costume show.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is our annual Halloween festival and of course everyone must be in costume. Behind you are voting boxes, with ballots and pens next to them. For the next hour we will have a parade of costumes and at the end I want all of you to vote for your top three favorite costumes. The winners will be chosen one hour after the parade is finished."

"So, without further ado, we begin. The first costume is me. I am Stephanie for those of you that don't know me, and I am a Snow Leopard in case you can't tell." Stephanie turned on her vibrator and began her practiced cat skulking dance. She swished her tail using her Kegel and sphincter muscles sending erotic pulses through her body. The vibrator and sexy moves gave her an erotic surge making her cat dance more suggestive.

"I am Stephanie the Snow Leopard and number 1 on the ballot." The stage erupted in applause, whistles, and cat calls. She relished the adulation and as it began to die down, she continued the show, "Now number two is Kathy and she is a sexy Vampire ala Elvira." Stephanie stepped back and let Kathy strut her stuff.

For the next hour Stephanie kept the show moving and as she watched a smile crept over her face. She knew that no one could beat her costume and she was a shoe in for first place. As the last contestant finished their costume introduction Stephanie stepped forward, "I believe that that is the last costume! Is there anyone else that hasn't been on stage?"

She waited for a couple of seconds when the back door burst open with a strong wind. Stephanie covered her head and when she looked up a massive black angel was standing in the middle of the crowd. His tall physique was black as pitch with muscles layered on top of muscles. His nude form had large black wings and looked as if he had just flown through the door. He was the most imposingly gorgeous man she had ever seen. He was a black Adonis with wings, but she couldn't move past his eyes as they bore into her.

Stephanie felt his eyes caressing her virtually nude form and her body trembled with erotic fervour. She was immediately drawn to him like a moth to a flame and yet her nipples hardened, and pussy gushed with desire. For several seconds she was captured by his eyes and his dominating form. It was then that she saw his massive phallus begin to stiffen.

Stephanie blushed and turned her head as she spoke, "I guess we have one more contestant. Will you come up on stage sir?"

Her submissive posture was not lost on the crowd, as the black angel began his dominate strut through the crowd. His eyes never left Stephanie as he walked up the stairs and her whole body responded to his lustful stare. As he walked towards her his wings folded in front of him, hiding stiffening phallus. He walked next to Stephanie with his wings caressing her silky and fur covered skin and she almost swooned with the fiery passion that invaded her physique.

She gulped audibly, while quivering inside and asked, "Please introduce yourself and what is your costume!"

In a deep baritone voice that turned her insides to mush he responded, "I am Darrius, Son of Lucifer." That was it, he ended his presentation and turned engulfing Stephanie in his wings and pressing her body against his. She felt his massive cock pressing against her belly and shivered with both desire and fear. Then he whispered into her ear, "Before the witching hour you will be mine!"

She tried to back away but was like trying to pull against a train. He didn't budge, but instead nibbled her neck sending goosebumps down her spine and vibrations in her pussy. As uncontrollable longing invaded her being, panic gripped her mind and she fought against his immovable strength. He looked her deeply in the eyes and his fierce uncompromising desire overwhelmed her leaving her helpless against his overpowering dominance.

Several men came up on stage and helped unwrap Stephanie from Darrius. They only succeeded because he had relented once he had made his claim. He left the stage and went to the bar, where he downed 3 straight shots of whiskey. Meanwhile, Stephanie was helped off the stage where she tried to gather her wits. She tried to hide it, but everyone saw how shaken she was by Darrius's overture.

The men that came to save her fawned over her and she loved it, but she still felt Darrius's eyes penetrating her very soul. She would try to resist, but in her heart, she knew he would take her whenever he wanted, and she would let him.

Taken

The counting of the ballots was in and Stephanie was standing on the stage with the envelope that garnered the results. She opened the packet and read, "Third place is Cindy as a Halloween Playboy Bunny." Cindy came up to the stage gathered up her trophy and took a deep bow that let her breasts tumble out of her top. It was the same thing she had done during her presentation and the crowd still loved it. Stephanie had to admit, if you loved massive boobs, this was the girl. She had always through massive boobs looked like cow utters and she thought hers were the perfect size for her trim figure.

After Cindy left, she turned back to the list of winners and she was stunned. In an emotionless voice she read, "In second place is Stephanie as the Snow Leopard." She quickly looked at number 1 and realized why she had lost. Stephanie thanked the audience for voting for her, bowed and gathered her trophy.

She turned back to the list with dread and read, "First place is Darrius, the son of Lucifer."

Darrius mounted the steps and meaningfully advanced towards Stephanie. She took a tentative step backwards but steeled her resolve and waited for him. She noticed his cock was at half-staff and even then, it was imposingly enormous. He stood facing her with his eyes already fucking her. He was determined to make her his and she knew resistance would be futile, because she wanted to be taken.

She handed him the trophy, but he didn't take it. She thrust the trophy towards him, but he growled menacingly and said, "I don't want any damned trophy, I want you! You are my prize!"

He flapped his wings and a belch of smoke with the smell of brimstone erupted on the stage. As the smoke cleared Stephanie found herself suspended above the stage with her wrists bound to the rafters. She looked at Darrius and his erotic hunger made her gasp, but her body twisted in an erotic dance of yearning.

His penetrating eyes went straight to her sexual core lighting a firestorm of greedy lust inside her. Suspended above the stage with all her friends watching she writhed in a hungry appetite of lustful longing. He poured his lust inside her washing away any other thoughts. She had to have his cock within her desperate pussy.

Her vision was clouded by lust, but she noticed an altar below her. Stephanie looked around; her heart began to pound in her chest as she realized the stage had become a sacrificial stage. There was an altar dominating the prominent and main position at the top of the stage.

Stephanie glanced around the Stage noticing an odd mixture of ancient and modern relics had also appeared. The sacrificial altar was on a raised stone base at the head of the stage. She could tell it was a sacrificial altar right away because of the restraining manacles at the top and bottom corners. She looked at them noticing that they were made from some kind of stiff leather. The leather was tooled with the shapes of humans in various stages of torment.

Stephanie glanced at Darrius and he was watching her intently pouring unbridled lust into her desperate body. Her nipples hardened and ached while her belly trembled, and womanly folds wept her womanly nectar. The more she looked at him the deeper she felt a craving and throbbing in her womb.

Her long-hidden desires began to take shape and her long-suppressed desires seemed to bubble to the surface. She longed for someone to love her, just like she longed to love someone. The man or was he demon was foremost in her mind and body. Her body's needs dominated her thoughts with many of her erotic dreams wrapped up in her sexual desires.

She watched attentively as his hands caressing up her belly until he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She watched his eyes pouring into her hungrily, telling her that he wanted to devour her. Her knees trembled and chest heaved as her intense passion was making it hard to breathe. She couldn't seem to get those hungry thoughts out of her head and his touch sent her libido soaring. Stephanie felt a desperate desire to feel him conquer her, take her and ravage her as he held her captive with his lust and passion.

Stephanie shook her head trying to clear the lustful thoughts from her mind, but they remained ... invading and controlling her thoughts. She forced herself to look towards the crowd and back away from his touch and the altar below her. She took a deep gasping breath as she tried to regain control of the passion that was dominating her mind and writhing body.

The blistering shameless glow inside her could not be denied and her hands and legs twitched anxious to satisfy the throbbing ache inside her. She had denied herself pleasures of the flesh for too long and it was time to give in to her blistering desires.

Her impassioned body was red-hot, sizzling and throbbing to fill the rapturous void inside her once again. She imagined the erotic torturous fire controlling her as she gave herself to Darrius's cock and his ruggedly beautiful body.

Hanging in front of the audience filled her mind with visions of what might happen and what the crowd could witness. The anticipation, her wildest desires, and visions of being strapped to the altar kept her mind and body in a sexual lather. She had never wanted something like this, but now that it was happening, she wanted him to take her, use her and be his sacrifice.

Her mind began to feed off her desires and fantasies with the tingling and erotic power growing in her mind. She glanced from Darrius to the altar and she envisioned a nubile young virgin strapped to the sacrificial top, naked for everyone to see. Something about this image sent chills through her and it was shudders of excitement, not dread. In her visions SHE was the naked virginal sacrifice. She felt her womanly folds becoming wetter with excitement as this vision controlled her thoughts.

She certainly didn't want to be thought of as just body waiting to be taken. Yet the thought of being the naked nubile young virgin bound to the sacrificial table was exhilarating. She dreamed of being strapped to the altar, helplessly waiting for her body to be taken by this demon. Her dreams and visions were so real she found her nipples agonizingly hard and her pussy aching to be filled.

She began to think that Darrius was controlling her thoughts, because she couldn't get out of her lustful fog. In her mind's eye she saw herself strapped to the altar and Darius massive phallus splitting her womanly lips, while she was the willing sacrifice. Her mind was filled with visions of her body as the nubile sacrifice and Darrius the ravager of virgins. In her visions she was impaled on Darrius's cock while the altar fed off her passion. She could almost feel herself being sacrificed as her womanly lips were stretched tightly around the Darrius 's phallus as it invaded her body.

Her dreams felt real and she was bound tightly to the sacrificial altar impaled on the demon's massive cock. The thought of being the sacrifice had her thrilled, excited and aroused. She knew she should be fearful, but she wasn't, she was electrified and truly craved being the sacrifice. Stephanie ached to be strapped to the table, forced to do things she would never normally do. She hungered to have that ancient demonic cock sliding between her thighs, stretching and filling her with his desire.

She envisioned herself strapped naked on the altar, the demonic cock deep inside her and Darrius's hands roaming over her tightly bound and vulnerable body. This was a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt, and she couldn't let the vision go. She hungered to feel this dangerous bliss.

He could do anything he wanted to her and she was powerless to stop him. She was his plaything, his sacrifice and whatever was going to happen she felt sexy knowing there was nothing she could do against his desire. Her knees trembled at the thought, with the anticipation and yearning more potent than anything she had ever experienced.

Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers