The Snowman Experience

Story Info
Hot housewife gets ass drilled by demonic snowman
1.3k words
3.9
13.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working all day with a bunch of sweaty meathead co workers, I couldn't wait until it was time to hit the time clock. I had been thinking of my wife all day, she told me last night she was ready for something different in our marriage. I was shocked by her revelation that she wanted to try anal sex. I have pondered on the idea before, but I never thought she would be down for it, so I've never mentioned it. Now its all I can think about.

I had a few errands to run before I went home because I wanted tonight to be extra

special. I was pumping gas into my truck and noticed this old homeless man walking through the parking lot holding some kind of necklace. I called the man over and asked if there was anything I could do to help him catch a meal for the night. He told me that no one would even look his way, and as token of his appreciation, he gave me the necklace as a gift. He said it came with consequences so be very careful with it. I told him that I had plans on giving it to my wife as a surprise for our anniversary. The old man was saying something about a curse and I tuned him out I was getting that ass for sure tonight!

As I was getting back on the road I kept thinking about her large soft breasts and her beautiful ass. My cock began to grow against my leg as I was driving, I was even more anxious to get home. As I got of my truck and began walking to the front door I could smell the supper she had been cooking all day. As I walked in, I saw her beautiful smile, she slowly walked up to me and gently kissed my lips, damn if she only knew how sexy she is right now. My cock was throbbing like crazy now, I wanted to throw her down on the floor and screw her brains out. I knew that ass was going be well worth the wait.

We had supper although I could barely eat. I just wanted her so damn bad. I had to excuse myself from the table. I kept getting a hard on looking at her across the table. So, I walked into our room and laid the necklace on her pillow and pulled her lace panties that she had on from the night before and rubbed it on my hard cock. After stroking my dick a few times I realized that I had to get myself back together and continue with our evening.

As I walked downstairs, I found her bent over loading the dishwasher oh, how I almost came! I told her to let me finish the dishes and put the kids to bed. She said since I had the kids she was going jump in the tub and freshen up. I told her to take her time I pulled her in close and grabbed her sweet ass. I told her I was ready to eat her pussy and fuck her ass. She said she had been thinking about my hard cock being in her ass for the first time all day. She grabbed my dick and squeezed firmly and walked away.

I kissed the kids goodnight and put them to bed. I walked to our room and could smell my wife's apple scented body wash. I immediately walked into the bathroom while she was rubbing her soapy rag on her big beautiful breasts. Then slowly rubbing the rag gently over her stomach. She gently wiped her pussy with the rag and finished with her legs and feet. I asked her if I could help by rinsing her body for her. Of course she said yes. I handed her a towel and picked her up and threw her on our bed. Her tits bounced as she landed. Some of her hair fell in her face and in that moment she was the sexiest thing alive.

I opened her legs and began to slowly kiss her pussy. She was already squirming around. She loved it when I ate her pussy slowly. I began flicking her clit with my tongue, I could taste her pussy juices running down my chin. Her cum tasted sweet like honey I could eat it all day. She begins to thrust her hips as I suck on start sucking on her clit now, tasting every drop of her sweet cum. She told me to lick her asshole I looked at her and smiled. She really had been thinking about my cock all day.

I turned her over and began kissing her ass. Groping it, shaking it, loving it. I spread her ass cheeks apart and began kissing her asshole. She giggled. I slowly slid my tongue in her ass. She wasn't giggling any longer. She began squirming and moaning like I've never heard before. I started to rapidly slide my tongue in and out of her virgin tight asshole. I felt around to the front and began fingering her pussy. Her pussy was wet beyond wet. I continued to tongue her ass while fingering her pussy, then I remembered the necklace.

I didn't want to stop but I wanted to give her the surprise. I ate her ass for a few more minutes then made myself stop. She was shaking. "Did it feel good?" I asked. She smiled "yes too good to be true," she replied. I told her that I had a special surprise for her. I pulled the necklace from the pillow and gave it to her. The amulet was quite odd. It was ruby in color it was strangely twisted into a heart shape. It seemed to possess a strange energy with it I hadn't noticed before. She liked the necklace but quickly threw it to the floor and told me to eat her some more!

The amulet landed on a snowman stuffed toy. It almost landed perfectly around its neck. I laughed at the idea of her throwing the necklace. But I did as I was told. I opened her legs wide and began eating her pussy and continued on to her ass. How sexy was this woman right now? I heard a noise but it was muffled with my wife's moans as I was slobbering all over her ass.

All of a sudden the snowman jumped up! He ripped his carrot nose off his face, put it as his cock and jumped on my wife. He slide his rock hard carrot in her ass. He began fucking her in the ass slowly at first, then he beat that ass up. She was moaning so much. She started to cum all over the sheets. Her eyes were rolling back she was enjoying every thrust. After this demonic snowman fucked my wife in the ass, he ripped the carrot off and left it lodged in her ass. He turned her over and ate her pussy while shoving the carrot in and out of her tight asshole. The coldness from the snowman make her nipples erect.

In my awe of the situation I had the biggest hard on of my life. My cock felt like it was going to explode. I started to masturbate while it is fucking my wife. I can't believe what was happening. The snowman saw me masturbating and walked over to me. It looked at me with curiosity. It slid its frozen mouth on my cock. it was the most intense feeling ever. It started to suck my cock faster and faster. The frozen temperatures were a lot to adjust to but it was nice. I could feel my cock growing bigger and bigger as its being sucked on. I am about to explode in this demons' mouth.

I pulled my swollen hard frozen cock and turn my wife over. I take my wife and grab onto her big titties. I slid my throbbing cock into her asshole. It is such a tight squeeze. I love it! I start thrusting in and out of her ass. The view can't be anymore perfect. I let my cock explode my hot cum into her ass. I then pull out and shoved it into the snowman's mouth. "That's how you fuck my wife," I said.