The Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly tidying up the bathroom, she picked up the wet towels and hung them on the rack in the corner. She gave one look around to make sure that she had taken care of everything and then opened the door. The temperature in the room was much cooler than the bathroom and caused her nipples to get hard once again, creating little points of flannel shirt sticking out.

Mark looked up at the sound and asked. "Better?"

"Yes. Much! Thank you so much for everything, the warm water, the clothes, the coffee and the kindness. I know it may not seem like it but I am very grateful that you are the one that stopped to help me."

Mark smiled as her words poured forth. He was beginning to think that she was finally starting to warm up to him and that they could have at least a pleasant night.

He watched as she took the towel off of her hair and let it fall down onto her shoulders. She then shook her head to loosen her hair and he watched the water droplets fly across the room. Mark thought that there was something that was extremely sexy about that and then chastised himself for having such thoughts. But he then noticed her pert nipples and once again began to have what he would consider improper thoughts. To keep himself from continuing to think along those lines, he quickly got up and headed into the bathroom.

"I was more than happy to stop and help." He replied. "And I am glad that you are now doing better. It was my pleasure." He stated as he stepped into the bathroom.

Deanna followed him with her eyes into the bathroom and felt a little disappointed that he had left the room so quickly. She didn't know what had come over her that she would be having feelings for this older, married man that she had just met. He had a sense of presence, of assuredness that most men didn't. She was used to men of all ages hitting on her and this man had not even acknowledged her looks. She was quite perplexed. Was his lack of interest in her what caused her interest in him? She didn't understand what was going on, but with the two of them being stuck in this cabin at least for overnight she decided that she would figure it out.

Mark got into the shower and wondered what had come over him. She was young enough to be his daughter. There was no way that she would be interested in him. He was too old for her and too out of shape. And while he was comfortable enough with his body to not be a prude, he did not think that she would want him to walk around nude like he normally did when he was at home. He jumped into the shower and made it as hot as he could and tried to let the water streaming over him carry all these thoughts down the drain.

Deanna sat down by the fire and continued to towel dry her hair before reaching into her purse and pulling out her hair brush. As she sat there mindlessly running the brush through her hair, she thought about Mark in the shower. She wondered if she was having the same affect on him that he was having on her. She wondered if he was playing with himself in the shower like she had. The thought of him playing with himself thinking about her made her smile. The idea that she could turn him on and make his dick hard got her excited and she could feel the wetness beginning in between her legs. The longing of release that she had experienced in the bathroom but had not been able to complete came flooding back across her. She desperately wanted to finish bringing herself to that delicious orgasm but was afraid that Mark would get out of the shower and catch her in the act. But, she thought, would that be such a bad thing? As her hands slid into the long johns she said to herself that she would immediately stop if she heard the shower turn off.

Mark let the water flow down his body. The spray from the shower head was hitting him in the chest feeling like little beads massaging his skin. He stuck his head under the spray and wet his hair. He stepped back and squeezed a dollop of shampoo into the palm of his hand. He thought that it looked like he had cum in his hand. The milky whiteness of the shampoo rolled around in his hand. He took one last look and then raised his hand to his head and began to massage the creamy substance into his hair.

As he rinsed the soap out of his hair he thought about the fact that Deanna had been doing the same thing just moments before. He wondered what she had looked like as the suds had flowed down across her pert breast. He remember that her nipples were hard when she had stepped into the room and although he was sure it was due to the temperature difference in the rooms, he wondered if it had possibly been because she had been attracted to him. He doubted it, but he was certainly attracted to her.

From the moment he saw those eyes he had decided that she was a woman to be desired. And when she took off her coat, he wondered if she had any panties on underneath that dress. And he knew that he was not going to wash the clothes he had loaned her anytime soon so that he could remind himself of what she smelled like. It wasn't like he was cheating. Besides his wife had told him to do whatever was necessary to take care of this beautiful young lady.

He finished up in the shower and stepped out to dry himself off. He paused for a moment as he thought he heard a moan. Thinking that Deanna had gotten hurt tending to the fire, he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and flung open the door.

Deanna was startled at the sound of the door opening. She quickly removed her hand from between her legs and hoped that Mark had not seen what she was doing. But the look on his face told her that he had and she turned a bright shade of red in embarrassment. She turned her face toward the fire and then realized that he was standing there in nothing but a towel. The hair on his chest still had little beads of water on them and water was dripping onto the floor. She took another quick glance at him and saw the rising tent in front of him, which confirmed to her that he had seen what she was doing. Without saying anything to her, he quickly stepped back into the bathroom and closed the door.

She could not believe that he had caught her playing with herself. How could she have been so foolish? This was a man that she had only met just a few hours before and now she was masturbating while thinking about the things she would like to do with him. She let her thoughts drift to those things she had decided that she wanted to do with him. To see if he could take care of her "other needs" as well. After all it had been a while since she had been laid. Her now ex-boyfriend had been out of town for the past several months which is why he had been so upset when she had taken the photo shoot this weekend that he was finally home. But she needed someone that could understand her needs and Mark seemed to not only understand what she needed but seemed to anticipate them. She decided that she wouldn't mention what she was doing and just use a wait and see approach to find out if things would progress. At least she had finally got to cum.

Mark stepped back into the bathroom, closed the door and leaned against it. He couldn't believe what he had walked in on. Surely he did not see her playing with herself. There was no way that she was out there fingering her pussy while he was in the shower. But he had to believe what he had seen with his own eyes. She had been masturbating but the question was, why? Was it because she just needed to relieve some stress? Or was she actually interested in him? He decided not to mention what he had seen and just act like nothing had happened. Unfortunately his erection had other ideas and did not want to go down and even seemed to grow as he thought about her. He tried to concentrate on other things but in the end, just drying off and trying to figure out whether to wear his sweats or shorts and a T-shirt was enough to make the swelling go down.

When he walked out of the bathroom he saw that Deanna was over by the fire drying her hair. He decided to fix himself another cup of coffee and asked her if she wanted one. She replied to the affirmative and he went into the kitchenette and poured them both another cup.

He walked over to hand her the cup of coffee and as she turned around, her face was directly in front of his crotch. She looked up into his eyes and thanked him for the hot beverage. She looked back down at his crotch and then took a sip of coffee. He turned, walked over to the other chair and sat down. She watched as he adjusted himself, and as he realized that he was getting hard again.

"Can you help me brush my hair? Since I didn't have any conditioner I wanted to get it brushed out so that it didn't get all tangled."

He took a long drink of coffee before answering her. His eyes searched her body language to see if he could determine what she was thinking. Was she trying to seduce him he wondered?

"I am happy to help you anyway I can"

"Thanks. This fire is drying it out quickly and I don't want it to get all frizzy before I get it completely brushed."

Mark looked over at the roaring fire and felt the warmth emanating from the hearth. He wondered what she would look like lying on the floor naked in front of the fire. In his mind it would certainly be romantic or at the very least erotic. He set his cup down as she moved to the ottoman in front of him and took the brush from her. He proceeded to make the long, slow strokes through her hair letting it trail through the brush and his hand.

It felt so smooth and silky in his hand. He started at the top of her head and as he pulled down, placed his other hand underneath the hair in the brush. When her hair finished drying and he stopped brushing, she leaned back into him. She reached up and took the brush from his hand and thanked him once again. She put her hand on his and gave it a little squeeze. Then she got up and walked over to the couch and sat down. She curled her legs underneath her and wrapped the throw on the back of the couch across her legs. She patted the couch beside her inviting Mark to sit beside her.

"So tell me Mark. Are you always picking up young women in distress along the highway?"

Mark gave a small chuckle. "No I don't come across young women in distress very often."

"Well, the ones that you do, do you bring them to a cabin in the woods with a romantic fire?"

"No, this is the first time I have ever wound up bringing anyone I have helped to a cabin in the woods. Most of the folks I have helped have only needed a ride to a place where they were able to take care of themselves. This is the first time I have been in a situation where I have had to spend the night with someone I was trying to help."

"I had never imagined that I would be spending the night in a cabin with a total stranger either. But you seem to be a good guy and I am grateful for the kindness."

She patted the couch once again and this time Mark walked over and took a seat. She smiled and took a sip of coffee.

"You seem to really be prepared for any situation. I mean you had food and extra clothes."

"I have lived here long enough to know that you never take a trip across the mountain without being prepared. You never know what is going to happen. When you might be stranded and how long it might take for someone to find you."

"So does it look like we might be stranded here for a while?"

"At least until tomorrow. If the storm blows on through, they will hopefully have the roads cleared and your car fixed and we can then be on our way."

"And if it doesn't?"

"Then I guess we will be stuck here for another day."

She smiled and then said. "Well, I don't think that would be so bad."

Mark smiled back at her as he thought that exact same thing.

They sat in silence listening to the crackling of the fire, watching the flames lick up into the air as if reaching out to taste something just out of reach. As the warmth of the fire filled the room, Mark looked over at Deanna and saw that she had closed her eyes. He watched as her breast rose and fell with each breath and wondered if they looked as perfect underneath the flannel shirt as they did from outside of it. He saw her head fall down on her chest and heard the slight snore indicating that she was asleep. He realized that this must have been a traumatic day for her and that she was totally worn out. He quietly arose and went into the bedroom to prepare the bed. He turned down the covers and made sure the room was warm before bringing Deanna in and tucking her in. As he stood there he could not stop thinking about that beautiful woman in the other room. Although he and his wife had a good marriage, and she had told him to do whatever was necessary to take care of this woman, he was sure she only meant in taking care of her physical needs. Although, he reasoned, that sexual needs were physical needs.

Walking into the other room he paused for a moment to look at the beauty before him. She had turned and stretched her legs out across the couch with her facing out toward the center of the room. The light from the fire danced across her face as the flames jumped up and down in the fireplace. He noticed the small strands of hair that caressed her face and her lips all puckered up looking like they were ready to be kissed. How he longed to do that. But instead he walked over and gently lifted her in his arms and carried her into the bedroom and gently placed her in the bed. He covered her up and returned to the living room. After stoking the fire and getting it ready to last through the night he settled into the futon and tried to drift off to sleep.

Deanna had been asleep when she was on the couch but when Mark had picked her up to take her to the bedroom she had awakened. She wondered if he had noticed her waking up. She felt his strong arms around her and felt like she belonged there. She knew he was married but she was there and liked the feeling that he gave her as he held her in his arms. She hoped that he would at least give her a kiss and that would give her an opportunity to kiss him back and let him know that she was his for the night.

Dammit! she thought. What am I doing thinking those kind of thoughts? He is married and I am not that kind of girl. It's just that there is something about him that I can't explain that is drawing me to him. Something that makes me desire him, makes me want to take him into bed and fuck him all night long.

She could not understand this feeling as it was nothing she had ever experienced before. But the throbbing between her legs would not be denied and even though she had just recently pleasured herself she found her hands sliding down her body and her fingers probing the swollen wet opening.

Mark laid there thinking about this woman in the next room. There was something about her that had tempted him like no one had ever before. When he laid her in the bed he had wanted to take his clothes off and climb into bed with her. When she was in his arms he could smell her freshly washed hair but thought he could detect the smell of her sex from where he had caught her masturbating earlier. The smell was intoxicating and left him horny. His dick was getting hard just thinking about her, although since he was already aroused, it was more of just getting stiffer. He slid down his shorts and released his cock. He wrapped his hand around it leaving only the mushroom shaped head exposed. Slowly moving his hand up and down his dick he wondered how it would feel in Deanna's hand, mouth and pussy. He began to stroke faster and faster enjoying the pleasure that he was giving to himself.

As Deanna fingered herself to her second orgasm of the night she heard the sound of skin slapping on skin and the heavy breathing of Mark in the next room. As she realized that he was doing the same thing she was, her body began twitching as the tsunami like orgasm flooded over her body. She placed her hands across her mouth to keep from making any noise that would alert him to what she was doing.

After the wracking of her body had subsided, she lay there quietly listening to see if Mark had finished. She could hear his breathing getting faster and he was making noises that indicated that he was close. She wondered if he was thinking about her while he was jacking off. She wanted to know what his cock looked like. Without even realizing it she had climbed out of bed wearing only the flannel shirt that he had let her use. She tiptoed to the door and looked out. She could see his arm moving up and down but was not in a position to see any detail in the firelight.

As he moaned in pleasure, she quietly crossed the room and saw that he was stroking his cock. She had always been fascinated by watching men jack off in the porn that she had watched but actually seeing it in person was better than she had imagined. She moved closer so that she could get a better look. Glancing at his face she saw that he had his eyes closed and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself. She was intrigued at the look on his face and was thrilled to see him jerking off. She knelt down beside the futon to get a closer look and saw that even though his cock was not that long he was fairly thick and that his balls were the biggest that she had ever seen.

Mark was pounding his dick thinking about Deanna. He wondered what she would think if she knew he was thinking about fucking her while he was jacking off. He paused for a moment to give himself a moment to calm down as he wasn't ready to blow his load.

When Mark stopped Deanna gasped thinking that he had realized she was there. But when she looked over at his face his eyes were still closed. She watched as he opened his eyes and stared directly into hers.

"I'm sorry." She stammered. "I didn't mean to spy on you but I heard you and was fascinated by the view. I've never seen a man jack off before except on video."

He could tell that she was embarrassed as he was. He could see the color rising into her face. She looked stunning. As she began to speak she stood up and he realized that she was only wearing his flannel shirt.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you." He told her. "I thought you were asleep and that I could do this without disturbing you."

"Actually when you carried me to bed, I woke up. In reality I was in there doing the same thing in there that you are doing in here." The words rushed out of her mouth. She knew that if she waited, that she would be too embarrassed to say what she was feeling. "I was wondering if you were thinking about me when you were doing... that."

Deciding that honesty was the best route to go in this situation he told her, "Yes. I was thinking about you. I thought you were very beautiful and sexy from the moment I stopped to help you. But considering your situation did not want to take advantage of you."

She smiled at his complement and looked back down at his still hard cock. She knelt back down beside him and leaned in to kiss him. Her hand reached out and wrapped around his hard throbbing member. The coolness of her touch was such a stark contrast to the heat emanating from his hot cock. As her lips met his, he felt her tongue probing his mouth seeking his tongue. He opened his mouth and pulled her close. Her lips tasted so sweet and delicate. He felt her passion growing in her kisses.

She climbed on top of him as their lips were locked in the tongue wrestling match. He felt the smoothness of her skin on his stomach as her ass pressed against his hard cock. The wetness of her cunt was making his stomach slippery as she rocked back and forth on top of him. He unbuttoned the flannel shirt and exposed her perfectly formed breast to his eyes for the first time. As he pushed the shirt off of her shoulders he leaned forward and took her perky nipple into his mouth. She pulled him tight to her chest as his lips surrounded her breast. His tongue flicked across her nipple causing her to shiver in delight. She leaned her head back and moaned in pleasure. She could feel the pressure of his cock against her ass as she pushed back against it. She pushed back and as his cock pressed against her, she slid up until the head found its way to her swollen pussy.