The Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rocked slowly on the head of his cock with the juices from her pussy lubricating the skin between them. He could not believe how incredible she felt with just her lips rubbing the top of his hard cock. She kept rocking back and forth and then suddenly she moved slightly causing him to slide into her wanting hole.

As he penetrated her the warmth and wetness of her womanly treasure created a feeling that seemed surreal to him. It was like his cock was being held tight but at the same time was sliding so effortlessly into her. It was totally different from what he had ever experienced before.

He pulled her face into his and pressed his lips to hers. They were so soft and tender and tasted so sweet. But there was a spark of electricity that seemed to pass between them as she began to kiss him back. His tongue began to probe her mouth as her tongue met his in a dance of passion.

She could not believe what she was doing. But she was unable to stop herself. There was something about this man, about this moment, that made her continue to give herself to this married man. Was it his kindness, his thoughtfulness or the fact that he had rescued her on the highway? It didn't really matter. The desire to make love to this man had grown throughout the day and there was no way she was going to forgo the experience of having sex with this man. Not just making love but she wanted to fuck him over and over. He was not the most well endowed man she had been with but watching him jack off had made her desire to feel him inside of her, overwhelm her. His kisses were electrifying and the touch of his hands turned her resistance to putty. She was his for the taking and she was going to give him her all.

Mark's emotions were thrashing about inside of him. The last woman he had desired this much he had married and now here he was cheating on her with this sensual goddess and though he wanted to remain faithful to his wife he could not find it within himself to stop. He wanted to experience every part of this woman that was sitting naked on top of him.

Deanna began to pick up the pace and ride him with determination. The feeling of his cock buried in between her legs was such that she knew that now that she had gone this far there would be very little sleep tonight. She wanted to fuck and suck him in every way imaginable, and she had a good imagination. She kissed his neck and sucked on his ear lobes. This caused a moan to escape from his lips. When she began to suck on his nipples she could feel the swelling of his cock and knew that he was close to cumming. Not wanting it to end so soon she slowed her pace and gave him a chance to cool down, so to speak.

Mark decided that Deanna was probably the best fuck he had ever had. She was certainly better than his wife. She knew how to control the tempo and could tell when he was about to blow his load and what to do to keep that from happening. He wanted to return the favor of bringing her to the verge of an orgasm and maybe even pushing her over the edge so he pushed her back causing her to groan in disappointment as his cock popped out of her warm wet hole. Laying her onto her back he began to cover her body in licks and kisses. He sucked on her nipples and planted kisses all around her beautiful breast. As he moved further down her body her breathing began to change. Her breath got faster as her hips moved upward inviting him to enjoy himself on her nether region. He continued his kissing journey lower and when he reached her womanly flower, he inhaled her sex enjoying the fragrance emanating from between her legs. As he continued to kiss her, his lips moved all around on her stomach, thighs, and the area where her legs met her body but he purposefully avoided her pussy. She kept grinding her hips, twisting and turning to try to get him to place his mouth on her mound.

Oh my god! thought Deanna. Is this man going to ever eat my pussy? It is tingling with desire to have his tongue probe the folds of my flesh. She thrashed about for a few more minutes before she felt his tongue slide up between her lower lips. He probed her open hole reaching inside of her with his tongue before licking all the way up to the top where her clit was hard and protruding. When the two met, the orgasm that hit her was like a freight train, long, hard and powerful. She could feel herself gushing all over his face but his tongue seemed to be lapping up every drop. She pulled his face tight against her pussy as her body wracked and trembled with pleasure. This was unlike any orgasm that she had ever experienced. Her pussy, though now extremely sensitive, longed for his dick to be back inside of her.

He seemed to understand her need as he moved up, spread her legs and slid his cock into her. She moaned with desire as she felt him enter her.

"Fuck me." She screamed. "Fuck me hard right now."

Mark began to pump his cock into her hot wet pussy. He knew that he wouldn't last very long but he hoped that he would be able to hold out long enough to get Deanna to cum again.

"Fuck me hard" she said as she began to pump his cock.

He was happy to oblige and began to slam his cock as deep inside of her as he could. The incredible feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock was almost more than he could take but he managed to keep from cumming right away and pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Harder" she screamed.

He was hammering her with everything he had and just when he thought he wouldn't get her to cum again she wrapped her legs around his waist and ground against him, her body shaking and twitching. Her pussy was throbbing and squeezing his cock to the point that he was no longer able to contain himself and exploded deep inside of her. She pulled him close and held him tight as the sexual tension of their bodies slowly subsided.

"That was so amazing." Deanna told him. "I have never had such an incredible experience. I have never had anyone give me such amazing orgasms."

"It was amazing." He replied. "That was the best sex I have ever had."

As they lay there in the afterglow of their erotic encounter, the reality of it all slowly began to sink in. Mark was torn by the betrayal of his marriage vows and the incredible feeling of having shared passion with someone that was your destiny, knowing that he was going to enjoy her body again before the night was over.

Deanna looked at the emotions flowing across Mark's face wondering if she had crossed a line and had created a problem that could not be fixed. But with his arms around her she decided that she wasn't going to concern herself with that, at least not now, the two of them being together tonight felt so right. He was exactly what she needed. He was not the most well endowed man she had been with but he had shown her pleasure that no one else had come close to. And his comments indicated that he thought her a special lover also.

Mark noticed that the fire was dying down and got up to place additional wood on it. Deanna watched as his naked form moved around stoking the fire and insuring that they would stay warm for the night. She wondered what would have happened if he hadn't come along. Would she have been stuck sitting up all night at the front desk? Or would someone else have come along with an offer to help? Whatever may have happened, she was glad that destiny had chosen this course for her.

Mark crawled back under the covers with Deanna. His body still warm from facing the fire she snuggled close rubbing her nakedness against his. This caused another fire inside of him to heat up and she could feel the pressure of his cock pressing up against her as it once again was straining to stand up. She slid her hand down his chest and gently ran her fingers through his pubic hair. She could feel him twitch as she reached further down and caressed his balls. She wrapped her hand around his dick and could feel the slickness of their previous encounter. She lowered her head under the cover and her lips found their way to his shaft. She took her tongue and ran it up the bottom of his shaft tasting their combined fluids. Mark moaned at her actions causing her to engulf his cock into her mouth. His bulbous head slipped past her lips as she pressed her lips toward his body. As her nose buried itself in his pubic hair, she flicked her tongue all around the cock filling her mouth. She was determined to give his cock as much pleasure as he had shown her pussy. She slowly pulled herself off of his manhood pausing at his mushroom head to give it a lick before plunging back down on it. As she continued to bob up and down on his stiffness she began to play with his balls and run her finger across his ass.

Mark could not believe the things that she was doing to him. While he and his wife had been what he thought was pretty adventurous in bed she was doing things beyond even that. His arousal level had him so hard that his dick actually hurt but hurt in a good way. He felt her probing his ass with her finger creating a sensation different from anything he had ever known. He felt the swelling building deep inside and erupted in her mouth with a tidal wave of cum gushing out. She began to swallow, sucking his cock as she did so, causing him to spew more of his man juice into her mouth. She wouldn't release his cock until he was finished and she had swallowed all that she had been able to keep in her mouth. As she came up to face him, he wiped the cum that had dribbled out of her mouth with his fingers and fed them to her. She eagerly licked them clean and looked at him with a huge smile.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me" she told him.

He responded by pulling her close and kissing her on the lips. His tongue reached for hers and began the dance of desire. He rolled her over and began to rub her body. His hands slid down her sides pausing at her breast to give them a squeeze and to play with her nipples. He took one of her nipples into her mouth and gently bit into the hardening nub. She moaned in pleasure. He sucked and kissed first one and then the other breast leaving the nipples as hard as pebbles as he continued his journey down toward her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his back and when he began to lick and kiss her mons she pulled him in tight causing him to bury his face into her pussy. He licked all around her clit sucking on both the inner and outer lips. He stuck his tongue deep into her hole and licked the sweetness flowing from it. She began to buck his face as he licked and sucked her, building her tension to the point of pain before finally pushing her orgasm over the edge to release.

Her body wracked in spasms as she panted breathlessly from her orgasmic release. She didn't know that the second time could be more intense than the first. But this time it was. As the wave of release finally subsided she realized that she was weak, exhausted and hungry. This was the first time that she had experienced such sex but she was hoping that it wouldn't be the last.

Seeing Deanna's condition Mark got up and looking through his emergency supplies found some canned pears and some peanut butter crackers. He also got a bottle of water and walked back over to the futon and sat down beside Deanna. They ate in silence, glancing at each other like they were the next course to devour. Deanna noticed that Mark's erection had not subsided since the blowjob she had given him earlier. She was surprised that he had been able to keep it hard for that long. As she finished her last bite of food she took a final swallow of water and laid back on the futon. She grabbed his dick and guided it to her pussy wanting to feel it inside of her once again. He obliged by climbing between her legs and entered her hot wet cunt.

Mark remained still for a moment enjoying the feeling of her love hole being wrapped around his man stick. The warmth, softness and tight grip was such that he could stay this way and savor the feeling but she began to move up and down on his shaft.

"Fuck me." She demanded. "Pound this pussy and let me feel your cum fill me."

He began to move in and out getting harder with each stroke. Her words of desire only fueled his pace and soon he was fucking her like a jackhammer. She kissed him deep and dug her fingernails into his back. After only moments but what seemed like hours he could feel that familiar tingling deep inside of his balls. He pounded her harder making sure that he was stimulating her clit. His balls began to tighten and once again he made release inside of her. She must have been close because as his first shot hit inside of her she pulled him close as her body spasmed in orgasmic bliss.

After a day and night like this they were both ready for some sleep and got into the shower to clean up before climbing into the bed for the night. Although there was some teasing, their bodies were well spent and they were more in need of sleep than to enjoy the pleasure that the others body could give them.

The next morning Mark awoke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. He reached over and felt the other side of the bed was empty. He looked at his watch and saw that it was nearly nine o'clock. He had slept much later than he had planned but then he hadn't planned on having sex most of the night either.

"Good morning sleepyhead" said Deanna as she entered the room carrying two cups of coffee wearing his flannel shirt unbuttoned, her hair having been combed and looking much neater than after their fuckfest that had experienced last night.

She handed him the coffee and told him that it looked like they were snowed in for at least another day and that they would have to find some way to amuse themselves. As she climbed back into the bed beside him he thought that it shouldn't be too much of a problem.