The Soccer Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LDNBTM21
LDNBTM21
46 Followers

“Remember bitch, when I snap my fingers you bend over for my fat dick. Oh and by the way” Jamal said as he worked my asshole with those 3 fingers, “you might be walking funny for a few days, but it’s okay, It’ll remind you of who owns your asshole, don’t forget your manners though”

Sensing what Jamal wanted I said thank you, with a bowed head, humiliation complete. Jamal let me up and continue to dress, not before taking a but plug from his draw,

“You keep this up your ass hole bitch, it will keep my cum up inside you, and I’ll see you back here at 4pm tomorrow. If you’re not hear ill upload that video on the internet, but I think you love my cock so much that you’ll be hear just fine”

With that, the thong was passed aside, and the butt plug inserted, and i was ushered downstairs and hurried out the front door. I left with a strange sense of satisfaction, shame, and self loathing, but deep down though painful it had been somewhat enjoyable. I had forgot one little thing though, the weed…


End of part 2.

LDNBTM21
LDNBTM21
46 Followers
12