The Social

Story Info
Two young lovers get exposed to a rough crowd.
7.4k words
4.4
53.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story by Casuarina

*

I was surprised when Alan invited Jen and me to a soccer social evening, as he was hardly a mate of mine in fact I thought he disliked me intensely. You see I play for a local kick about team every Saturday morning as a reserve, and I don't usually go to these affairs. Sitting in the local that night I was even more surprised when Jen accepted his offer. She was usually very prim, a regular church goer. This created some friction between us, for even though we had been going steady for some time, she had yet to allow me to take any liberties with her. I hadn't even managed to touch her breasts or even seen her in her underwear. In fact if she hadn't been so good looking, and the hope for things to come weren't in my mind, I would have dropped her weeks ago. She certainly was a stunner, a slim blonde, with a great figure, big boobs, great legs, and a great face.

I explained that these evenings could be a bit rough when the lads got a few drinks under their belts, but she assured me she would be alright as they were all mates and not to be so stuck up. Besides there was nothing on at the flicks and after all, it was an evening out. There were bound to be someone there we could socialize with.

The venue was at the Caribbean Room, a local very low dive that let out its back cabaret room for precisely these kinds of venues. Usually there was a band and sometimes a stripper, but this time for some reason they had laid on a local comedienne with a try out band and a magician just for a change.

I should have suspected something was up, when even the lads didn't complain as they usually would have, saying they wanted a stripper instead. Even their birds, when they came, seemed to enjoy some tired tart taking off her gear.

Anyway we turned up at the place, Jen looked her usual stunning self dressed in a white cotton blouse with an embroidered front, through which I could very vaguely see the whiteness of her bra against her tanned skin. She was also wearing a sensible knee length flared red skirt over her stockinged legs. She always looked a treat whatever she wore. Lots of the guys used to rib me about her, but I refused to rise to their crude jests and innuendos. Everyone had tried and failed to get his hands on her body. I knew there were even bets on who would get her knickers off first. The way I was going I felt it probably wasn't going to be me, though I dreamt about her a lot.

The place was the usual dark red and wood panelled room, with a small stage and a tiny dance floor. Around the outside of the dance floor were set up several tables, and an attempt had been made to make the place look nice. The lights were subdued, and each table had a small plastic light fitting, looking a bit tacky, but at least we weren't sat in the center of a brightly lit room. The function rooms were separated from the bar by a long corridor which led from one to the other. The function room also had a separate entrance for access if one needed to take chairs, tables, and other things in and out.

Several of the guys had arrived although strangely none of them had brought their girl friends, most of who worked in the local canning factory and to tell the truth, they were a bit rough. They all thought Jen was a bit stuck up as she worked in the bank as a clerk, and were always trying to put one over onto her. Though the truth was, she was very shy and reserved and not used to the ribald banter of the local slags. Sometimes I thought they made very snide remarks behind her back, but she didn't seem to notice, or maybe just pretended she didn't. Where were they all tonight?

I nodded to a few of the lads and led Jen over to a table with our name on it. One of the guys came over.

"? Hi you two, how are you going?"

"You know, so so, what's the story for the night?"

"Well they've got a bit of a band with some joker, who'll give it a go to start with and then there's a magician who will astound us."

We laughed; I must admit I was a bit dubious about that. Most local magic shows were terrible with awful tricks and even worse jokes to cover their mistakes.

"Well you never know do you," he said winking, "anyway, what you drinking, it's my shout?"

John wandered off to the bar to grab the drinks whilst we chattered on about nothing in particular.

"Well look who's here then."

Doug, the local prat, appeared at our table and started to make fun of us. It was always the same with these big bone head types. He fancied Jen and was always trying to get her to go out with him, she always refused. He always seemed to be trying to grope her whenever he was around.

"Give it a rest Doug we're just here to have some fun so go somewhere else.

"Oh I'm sure some of us are going to have some fun! Who's going to make me, eh, you two rooting yet. Hey Jen you need a real man not this wimp."

Jen blushed red with embarrassment.

"Piss off Doug."

At that moment John returned and Doug slid off.

"What a creep," John said as he left.

At that moment the band started and of course as usual you could hardly hear yourself think with the din. However we all had a bit of a bop, and after a few more drinks the evening was getting into swing.

About nine the band stopped and we all charged the food table retiring with heaped plates to our place. There were only about fifteen men and still no women besides Jen, which was a bit strange. Where were all the women? It was as if they had deliberately stayed away.

We chatted away, with several of the guys, most of who were ok, maybe a bit rough around the edges, but ok. I asked about the women and one of them said it was a works outing at the canning factory which meant most or all of the women were away, they might be in later if they got back early enough, though he doubted it. Once they got started on the martinis they got totally carried away.

The comedian came on, and told the usual mix of lame and dirty jokes, some of which were funny and got a laugh out of Jen, which was a good sign. He finally left and the room return to drinking and joking again.

The lights flashed on and off and it was time for the magician. There was a groan from the guys as a small weaselly guy came onto the stage dressed in a tuxedo that certainly showed signs of wear certainly not at its prime. He came over and smiled at the crowd who catcalled and jeered. Finally the hoo-ha died down as he just stood waiting. There was an eerie silence as if even though he was a small guy he had a kind of power.

"Good evening gentlemen," he said, as though he was referring to rats in a sewer, of course none of the guys realized he was taking the piss.

"My name is Maestro and I am here tonight to show you the wonders of hypnotism, wonders you have never even dreamed of."

"It's a wonder we're here!" some joker said from the back, there was general laughter as the atmosphere relaxed a little.

"Ah, a skeptic! Step up to the stage young man."

It was Albert the local wag. He climbed up onto the small stage and stood smiling at the lads as the man smiled back at him.

"A chair if you please."

Albert was sat down as the man reached into his pocket and brought out a glass ball on a piece of golden chain.

"Do you believe in hypnotism then young man?"

"No it's a load of wank, just you see, you'll never get me to bark like a dog or cluck like a chook."

He laughed, but the other guys were strangely silent as the man smiled at them.

"We'll see. Just look in to this crystal and listen to my voice."

Albert grinned at the audience but surprisingly did as commanded.

The little man swung the glass ball and slowly over the next few minutes talked quietly at Albert. The crowd was fascinated, which was amazing for this lot, but slowly and slowly Albert's head drooped until he sat as though asleep.

"Good, now I believe it was bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken is that right?"

He smiled at the audience.

"When I say bone I want you to walk to the side of the stage and stand there barking like a dog until I say bone again you understand? ........bone"

And blow me down Albert stood up and walked to the side of the stage where he immediately started to bark, not just a little but continually just like a dog.

Over the next half an hour he managed to get Bill to stand like a statue, Fred like a tree, Colin howl like a coyote and Steve to pretend to be a tea-pot, and to my amusement Doug to cluck like a chook. Finally he returned everyone to their normal state and clapped his hands. He certainly had everyone's attention now, no more catcalls.

"Right, now for the main part of the show and for this I will need a man and a woman."

Several of the loudest guys shouted and waved their hands, but he ignored them and continued to look around the room. After a minute he settled his gaze on Jenny and me and came over to our table.

"Just the right couple, well in fact they are the only couple, come along let's be having you."

I shook my head reluctant to make a fool of me and Jen. Surprise, surprise Jen was all for it and was soon helping the so called magician to get me onto the stage.

He sat us all down facing towards him side on to the audience.

"Get her to take her knickers off!"

Some lout shouted from the floor. Jen started to look a little concerned. The magician held up his hands.

"Now there is nothing to be worried about young lady, as you know I can't make you do anything you don't want to, can I? Everybody knows that."

We both nodded. He looked a bit evil to me, but then I suppose that was all part of the act.

"What I'll do is to hypnotize both of you and then all will see what the magical powers of The Maestro can do!"

From his pocket he fished the crystal ball he had used before.

"Look at the shiny ball as it swings in front of you. Slowly side to side, watch the way the light falls on it.

"Good, side to side, let your eyes follow the movement. Now as you follow the crystal with each swing you find yourself getting sleepy. Watch the crystal, you are sleepier and sleepier."

And it was true I did, my eyelids felt heavier and heavier, until I could barely keep them open.

"Now you will fall asleep. You will sink lower and lower into your sleep as you hear my voice, lower and lower."

Little did we know that this went on for several minutes.

"Good, now when I say three, you will awaken and you will open your eyes, but everything you see will be as if it was a dream. It is not really happening you are only dreaming it and pleasant dreams they will be. You will see and hear only me. When I count to three you will open your eyes; 1, 2, 3."

We opened our eyes, to see the room with Maestro standing in front of us. The rest of the room was just a vague impression.

"Now both of you remember this is a dream, it is as if you were home in bed tucked up for the night and you are dreaming everything you are about to do and see. Where are you? "

"I'm at home asleep."

"Asleep."

"You will hear only my voice and see only what I tell you to see. " At the edge of my mind I could hear laughter, but of course this had no impact on me and just flowed into the rest of the dream.

In the distance I could hear him telling Jen the same, but of course it meant nothing.

During the next ten minutes or so, little known to us, he made us do various silly things on the stage, pretending to climb up ladders, making us raise legs and arms on prescribed words. All the usual hypnotist things, including eating onions and believing them to be delicious apples. Of course we did not know anything about this; it was always as if in a dream. We knew what we were doing but not what we were doing. We certainly didn't take any note of the laughter in the background, why should we.

"Ok, enough of these childish tricks let us see what we can really do. My friend Alan said you all wanted to get to know this lady a bit better, if you know what I mean!"

He winked evilly at the crowd, who cheered back.

"I see she's the only woman here tonight, maybe someone told the others some strange story to keep them away."

He made Jen stand up and come to the front of the small stage and turning addressed the audience.

"And what would the guys like me to make this lady do?"

"Make her take her clothes off!"

"Strip her!"

"Get her knickers off."

The maestro held up his hands for quiet.

"Well everybody seems to want her to take her clothes off, shall we try."

All the guys shouted yes. The magician asked once more for silence. Dave again could only see this as if it were a dream.

"Jen take off your clothes."

The room waited with bated breathe. Jen looked awkward as if she were struggling with something in her mind.

"No."

The guys all booed and again the maestro held up his hands.

"Patience, of course Jen won't take off her clothes, she far too modest to strip in front of you dirty minded men. However maybe we can trick her into doing what we want. Shall we try? Of course it will cost you. A fiver each from all those who want to see her take her knickers off."

The floor was in chaos as most of the men in the crowd either rushed up with their fivers or threw them to the magician.

"It's very gratifying to see your confidence in me. Do you really want me to undress this lovely young lady?"

"Get her gear off."

"Strip her!"

All the guys were now shouting.

"You must all promise never to say what happened here today, agreed. If you do then I'll show you the power of hypnosis. Anyone who breaks this trust will live to regret it, I, The Maestro will see to that, so you promise?"

"We promise."

"Ok, I must admit it would be nice to see what she's hiding, Dave would you like to see your friend here without her clothes?"

"Yes."

"Good maybe we can help you to that end, first though we need to prepare you to see her. Now remember that all you can hear is me and all you can see is what I tell you to see. You are a young boy of 4 years old now and you have to go to the doctors for a medical. Your mum has told you to do everything the doctor says, understand? You are standing in the surgery, where are you?"

In a squeaky voice I could hear myself saying, "At the doctors."

"Good, now get undressed, take everything off and stand up straight."

Of course I did not know it but right there and then I removed every stitch of clothing and stood there my hands by my side stark naked. In the background of course there was furious laughter but I took no notice. My hairy cock flaccid as it perched upon my balls.

"Now I am going to check out your your penis, you will not feel anything and will remain standing still, you understand?"

"Yes sir," said my squeaky voice.

The hypnotist pulled out of his pocket a small flag on a plastic stick which he tied with elastic to my cock, so that it hung down between my legs. There was the distant sound of laughter, but of course I ignored it.

"Dave you are now an adult and you will not worry about being naked, nor will you worry about the flag tied onto your cock and although you are in a trance you will see this lady not as your girlfriend but as an attractive women and if she does something to excite you will not be ashamed and will let your cock erect if it wants to, it will feel completely natural. You understand, now stand with your hands behind your back?"

"Yes." I said flatly, clasping my hands behind me.

"Jen you are home safe at home and are standing alone in your bedroom. Where are you?"

"At home."

"Tell me what you are wearing."

Her voice was flat, quiet.

"I've got on a blouse, skirt, suspenders, stockings, knickers, a bra, and my shoes."

"Very good, you have arrived home from work and the elastic in your knickers is very tight and they are uncomfortable, do you think you will be more comfortable if you remove your knickers and replace them with better fitting ones."

"Yes."

She fidgeted around on the stage pulling at the elastic under her dress.

"Jen I have some more comfortable bikini briefs for you here so remove the ones you are wearing."

Without hesitation Jen reached up under her dress and pulled her pants down her legs finally removing them by stepping out of them. There were cries of amazement from the audience as she stood holding her knickers in her hands.

"Give me your knickers Jen, and take these briefs and put them on in their place."

The magician reached into his pocket and pretended to fish out a pair of briefs. He pretended to hold them up to Jen who took them and to the people's amazement she went through the motions of pulling these non-existent briefs on. Not that she showed much as her dress got in the way, but some of the lads had a quick view of her long stockinged legs and flash of her pale thighs.

"How's that Jen?"

"Much better."

She smoothed down her dress, but of course we knew there was nothing on underneath!

From the edge of the stage Dave's cock started to stir at the sight of this beautiful woman who had just taken off her panties, raising the flag a few inches.

"Oh I see someone is starting to enjoy the show."

Again he could feel laughter in the distance.

"Now that was easy, what money can I see to get her bra off, another fiver?"

Again the lads threw their money onto the stage. Once they had settled down, the magician turn once more to Jen.

"Jen you are on a crowded beach as a teenager and your breasts are growing larger and as they grow you find your bra getting tighter and tighter. In fact it is stopping you from breathing properly, can you feel it tightening?"

"Yes!"

She gasped struggling to find breath.

"Jen you know that this bikini top I am holding is less restrictive than your bra, however you can't take off your blouse as there are people around. Jen can you remove your bra and replace it with this top with out removing your top."

"Yes."

"Jen take off your bra now."

Again to the audience amazement Jen pulled her shirt out of her dress, and reaching up underneath undid the back of her bra. She then reached up in front and after rummaging around for a minute or two produced her bra from under her shirt."

The crowd cheered again.

"Hand me your bra Jen and replace it with this strapless bikini top, which you will find much more comfortable."

The magician again went through the motions, taking her bra and handing her the imaginary top. She reached up under her shirt and pretended to fasten up the bikini top. The magician held up her bra and read the size.

"38C, very nice."

He waved the bra around a bit before stuffing it into his pocket.

Jen now stood with no underclothes on, much to the crowds delight. It was just possible to see the darkness of her nipples under the blouse. Dave's cock was now stirring with the flag horizontal and he was grinning.

"Who's a happy boy then?" The magician pointed to Dave's cock.

"Now Jen, let's just take a walk around the stage, which is of course on the beach."

She did as she was told to the appreciation of the men who watched as her breasts moved slowly under her blouse.

"Jen you feel like a bit of exercise so start to jog along the beach".

As she jogged around the room the guys all watched as her breasts bounced about under her blouse. Back and forth he made her run about; the guys loved it knowing she was naked under her top clothes.

"Back here Jen. Now you are on a empty beach and a strong wind is blowing. It is picking up sand and you can feel it on your face, turn your back to it, you can now feel it on your back."

Turning her away from the audience he made her stand with her back to the crowd.

"The wind is lifting your dress, but it does not matter as you are now alone on the beach, just stand still and admire the view."

As she stood still the magician slowly lifted her dress up her legs, slowly he revealed first her stocking tops, then her bare thighs, then the start of her crack, and finally completely revealing her bare buttocks, the crack between each cheek in which hid her sexuality. All the men went wild as the magician continued to reveal to them her naked buttocks. There wasn't a man in the room who didn't have an erection. The magician held up her dress far enough for the audience to view her suspender belt and the bare flesh underneath it showing she had no panties on.

12