The Social Experiment

Story Info
A sociology class tests the prudishness of the student body.
1k words
3.15
27k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paChoi
paChoi
2 Followers

"Alright people!" the young man hollered. He spread his arms out wide towards the crowd of people that had gathered around the makeshift tent at the edge of the park. Under the canopy, a dweeby-looking guy sat on a metal chair and scribbled on a writing pad.

The main guy continued shouting. He looked like a typical frat boy, with messy blond hair and a polo shirt.

"Anybody who's interested in this little social experiment, come on up and talk to Devin here," the frat boy said. "Be warned: this isn't for the faint of heart."

At least a dozen people gathered on the sidewalk that passed by the tent. Behind them lay the expanse of Millennium Park, glittering under the summer sun. Hannah stood with her friends and tried to get a peek at the spectacle.

"What do you think they're gonna do?" one of her friends said. In front of the tent, the frat boy waltzed back and forth for the crowd.

"I don't know," Hannah said.

"It's something for that guy's sociology class," a bookish-looking guy in front of them said. "Some social experiment or something."

A beefy man in a lettered jacket stepped up to the frat boy and they talked amongst each other. The crowd buzzed a bit. Soon the frat boy was motioning him towards the tent, where he sat with the dweeby guy.

"Come on, come one!" he continued. "We need some ladies up here too! Come on up!"

"Hey Hannah, you should totally go up there," one of her friends urged.

"I don't even know what they're doing," Hannah said.

"Well ask."

Another girl standing nearby turned to them.

"I hear they're asking really weird questions when you go up there. Like if you have any moral stances or if you have trouble with the law."

Heather and her friends exchanged glances.

"What the heck could that mean?"

"Aw, that's just people talkin'," another young man spoke up. "Just wait, it's nothing big."

"Hannah. Go up there."

Hannah fiddled with her hands and turned over the prospect.

"Gee, I don't know..."

"Hey, you've been saying you want to cut loose more, right? Go on! Do something spontaneous!"

She started shoving Hannah, and next thing she knew, Hannah was pushing through the crowd towards the tent. The jock was standing again, apparently done with his questionnaire.

"What do you think they're gonna have her do?" her friend asked one of the other girls.

"I don't know, watch and wait."

Over the tops of peoples' heads, they saw Hannah speak with the frat boy, who leaned in to hear what she was saying. Then she went and sat down with the kid named Devin.

Then, to the surprise of the people watching, the jock who had stepped up began unzipping his fly. In fluid time, the crowd got a view of his already-erect dick before he turned back towards the tent.

Gasps and hollers rose up amongst the crowd. The jock faced them to show he was stroking himself. Hannah, sitting with Devin, gaped.

"Holy shit, holy shit," one of Hannah's friends chanted. "Oh my god, what did we make her do?"

Hannah made eye contact with her friends. She looked scared. But excited, too. Her face seemed to say, "am I really about to do this?"

Devin said something and she took one last look at the jock, and then signed a paper.

"Alright folks, not much time now!" the host shouted.

The jock stepped out of the tent, continuously stroking his dick and presenting it for the crowd. Several people cheered. Some laughed. Only a few couldn't co-exist with the sudden exposure.

"I'd say we got about T-minus two minutes before someone stops us. Come on up, miss!"

Hannah stepped out of the tent and walked on unsure feet next to jock.

"Get on down there," the host said. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to have a show!"

Hannah glanced at her friends once more, then got down on both knees. The jock and his cock loomed over her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Hannah's friends kept murmuring.

The young man was rapid with his strokes. Hannah glanced up nervously, the cock mere inches from her face. There was a slight upturn on the corners of her mouth.

Then the jock slowed. He stepped closer and his dick tapped against her face, and then a ribbon of white streaked up her cheek.

The crowd erupted. Two more ribbons launched, one even higher, hitting her forehead, and another catching the bottom of her lip, where it dangled as the rest of the semen merely spurted out.

The jock stepped aside, and Hannah was left with cum strung along the right side of her face.

"Alriiight!" the host said. "Thank you very much sir, and ma'am. Now stand up and show the folks that nice load!"

He extended his hand and helped Hannah to her feet. She seemed dazed, not bothering to wipe the cum off. She looked amongst the crowd. Everybody clapped. Then she saw her friends, who covered their mouths in shock, and Hannah smiled. The cum on her mouth stretched with her lips.

"Alright folks, time to go before security nabs us! Have a good day!"

With that, the dweeby kid snatched up his clipboard and jumped to his feet. The jock was still walking around, his dick hanging loose, as if he expected compliments, or perhaps an assisting hand to clean up. Behind him, the two young men came out of the tent, turned left, and jogged up the sidewalk. The crowd cheered as they made their exit.

Hannah walked through the onlookers as they crowded around her and her cum-dappled face. She finally touched her cheek and let a string of cum stretch from cheek to finger.

Her friends stood waiting for her, still struck dumb.

"I guess I finally cut loose now," Hannah said.

"What class are they in?" someone shouted. "I want to register!"

paChoi
paChoi
2 Followers