The Social Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a wild look in her eyes as she pleasured me, and as a little pleasurable groan came reflexively from my lips, her eyes lit up.

"Bet you never had your cock sucked like that, huh? Unless you've met some really freaky girls," she added, and I smiled as she resumed her oral masterclass.

"Nope. This is pretty much the pinnacle of my sexual life," I muttered in appreciation, and she revelled in the praise as she really began to go to town on me.

She swallowed me and took me down her throat again, and a low groan escaped my lips at the heavenly sensation as she wiggled her head from side to side, opening and closing her throat around my meaty length while sliding her tongue delightfully along the sensitive base of my shaft, stimulating my length in its entirety.

It only took a moment more of this treatment before I felt my cum welling up in my balls, preparing to fire off into her throat.

"I think I'm-"

"Mmn," she responded, wrapping her arms around my hips and squeezing my butt as she swallowed me to the base, and she nodded as she waited expectantly for my seed.

I groaned as the first spurt fired down into her throat, and she withdrew enough to swirl her tongue around my length as I continued to cum in her mouth.

Spurt after spurt of my cream filled her, and I watched with fascination as she swallowed it wantonly, staring deliberately into my eyes as she gulped down my seed.

After making sure I was done, she let my softening cock slip from her lips, then inspected it before hungrily sucking up whatever little came out.

"A real lady always swallows, am I right?" she asked, shooting me a wink, and I smiled as she got to her feet.

"Remind me to thank my sister," I muttered appreciatively, and she wrapped her arms around me and planted a deep kiss on my lips.

"I'd tell you how to thank her, but I don't think you'd do it, baby," she muttered suggestively, and I chuckled a bit as she released me from the hug.

"The way you touch me now... it's different," she noted, and I studied her as she looked away, smiling to herself as she continued, "it kinda makes me wish I was your sister, like for real."

I was about to ask her what she meant when she poked her head out of the changing booth, and pulled me along with her by the hand again.

"You know, you're really cute. Ever think about getting into 'the industry?'"

"I- uh..."

"There's this studio that's been begging me to do some 'weird' videos, if you know what I mean. Kinda like what we did today? I've been turning 'em down, but now I'm kinda thinking... if I had a good partner like you, it wouldn't be so bad... you could be my 'brother'... and we could do some things that brothers and sisters don't really do, ya know?" she asked, arching her eyebrows and batting her eyes suggestively at me.

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure I'd 'measure up' to the standards of the industry," I replied with a wry smile, and she burst out laughing.

"Charming, and you can make a girl laugh, huh? Where have you been all my life?" she asked, shoving me playfully before moving closer to my side again.

"Lemme tell you a little 'trade secret' about size- the only difference a big dick makes is making you feel sick. I had a shoot with this 'monster' this one time and for days I felt like my womb wanted to escape my body out my vagina. Besides," she muttered, leaning in to continue in a conspiratorial whisper, "Let's just say there's a few tricks of the trade to making things bigger, if ya know what I mean. Trust me, hunny. I knew Jonny King before he got into porn and he was no bigger than you are now. Not that you've got anything to be ashamed of, mind you."

I chuckled as her eyes flickered down to my crotch appreciatively.

"Caleb- there you are. We really need you to do some follow up interviews," Abby called as she approached me.

As I turned towards her, her face quickly turned a little red, and she shifted uncomfortably, avoiding direct contact with my eyes.

"Ah- well, the rightful heir has returned. It was nice chatting with you, sweetie," August added suggestively, but as she turned to leave, she suddenly spun around and quickly walked over to Abigail's side.

She leaned in and whispered something to her, and Abby blushed deeply as August looked in my direction, a devilish smile on her face.

She waved, then headed off with a final 'see ya!'

***

The rest of the day went by in a blur.

Apparently the experiment had been pushed up because August had some unexpected shoots come up over the next few weeks, the first of which was tomorrow morning, which would eliminate the time window of my brief cross-country visit.

I was pretty surprised to learn that she had devoted a lot of time and effort in learning how to copy some of Abigail's mannerisms, and that despite being offered the option of faking the 'punishments', she had actually opted to have them actually administer real shocks.

The mask allowed her to conceal her face, while allowing Abby to speak through a little speaker on the inside, though she did explain that most of the moaning and the cries of pain came from her and not my sister.

I was thoroughly impressed with how well they set it all up.

Between Abby's voiceover and August's acting, they had me completely fooled.

There were some follow up interviews, a few mental exercises, and my first of a series of scheduled therapy sessions to make sure that I was able to cope with what had gone on in the experiment, but all in all I just felt mostly relieved to be done with the whole thing.

It was a pretty stressful ordeal, but as the day wore on I didn't quite get the feeling that I'd suffered any long term psychological damage, and I felt more exhausted from all of the action than anything else.

As we went through all of the day's activities though, I constantly found myself noticing that Abby was being extremely skittish around me.

It was more or less understandable though.

I mean, she was probably worried about if I was really going to let her have it later or not, but despite the discomfort I felt during the experiment, I found that I wasn't really that angry with her.

It was a long tiring day, but as the evening drew on and most of the lab workers started heading out for the day, Abby finally got a chance to come over and chat.

"So..." she started awkwardly, and I eyed her curiously, "On a scale of one to mom after we broke her grandmother's vase, how mad are you?" she asked, and I scratched my chin, acting as if I really needed to think about it.

"Hmm... I want say it's a solid 'Dad after that time you pierced your eyebrow'... but he clearly overreacted."

As she studied me, looking for some indication of how serious I was, I broke into a grin and she shoved me.

"Idiot," she muttered, folding her arms crossly, but as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, she relented.

"I was really worried, you know," she muttered, wiping at her eyes a little.

As we spoke, Sam waved at her from across the room, and she waved back, before turning to me.

"Caleb, the research group wants to meet for drinks to celebrate. I kind of have to, but I know you're probably tired so if you want to you can-"

"No, I'll come," I muttered, and she smiled a little.

"You will?"

"Yeah," I muttered with a sigh, and she quickly hugged me before heading off to gather her things.

They met up at a little sports bar just off campus, and I was surprised to see even Dr Wakowski present and enjoying a brew.

She seemed like such an uptight person that I hardly imagined her fitting into that kind of setting.

As soon as we entered the bar, however, Abby shot me an uncomfortable glance and I shot her a little conspiratorial smile.

Neither of us ever felt much comfortable in bars, and we usually stuck out like sore thumbs.

"An hour tops," she muttered, and I chuckled as we joined the rest of the group.

"He-ey," the guy with the glasses called as we walked over. "Two more beers over here!"

"Wait, no- Mikey," Abby started, sighing as he ignored her intercession.

"What do you want?" I whispered.

"Water. I already have a headache," she muttered, shooting me a thankful smile as I headed over to the bar.

I ordered us a water and a coke, then headed over to the table to join her colleagues.

"Hey! Glad you came, Caleb," Mikey called, evidently already a little tipsy, and I just smiled as he continued: "So are you two on a date?"

I ignored the suggestive wink he gave as he said it, but Abby suddenly seemed a little tense.

As the group began to chat about their work, the time seemed to drag by.

Abby's group kept her busy, and Mikey tried in vain, repeatedly, to get any of the girls to dance with him, but just as I started really feeling as if I was about to doze off, Abby flicked my ear, and tilted her head suggestively towards the door as she started saying her goodbyes.

"Aw, come on. It's early yet," Sam complained, but Dr Wakowski was getting up from the table as well.

"Don't get too wasted, we still have work to do this week," she muttered, eyeing Mikey harshly, before slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Yea, guys, sorry. Caleb's exhausted, we'll hang out some other time, kay?"

I took the hint and quickly joined Abby's side as she shot me a relieved glance, and we made a quick beeline for the exit.

"You two have a good night," Mikey called, and I arched an eyebrow curiously as we headed out, again noting that Abby seemed seriously perturbed by the comment.

"Wanna go for a little walk?" I asked, and she nodded blankly as we headed back to the campus grounds.

The school grounds weren't usually much to look at, but tonight I had to admit that the grassy fields and long walkways made for a pretty nice late-night stroll.

Abby, however was trudging along and looking pretty glum, so I skipped over to her side and linked my arm in hers as we walked.

"Soo... you really thought I was going to hate you, huh?" I asked, and she nodded slowly.

"I mean... when I came up with this experiment, I never really thought we'd actually go through with it. It was just an idea, and then it really just got out of hand. That and I really thought I was going to have all week to get accustomed to the idea, but-"

"-but nothing! You helped me scratch one improbable task off of my bucket list, and you got one hell of a research proposal out of it. Win-win, right?"

I winked at her, and she sighed, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't hate me just a little?"

"Hmm. Lemme think," I muttered, and she glanced at me as I made a show of being deep in thought, before continuing; "oh come on. If I was going to hate you it'd be for all the miserable crap you pulled on me growing up. Trust me, this was nothing compared having to survive childhood as your little brother," I muttered, shooting her a reassuring smile, and she wiped at her eyes before hugging me again.

As I studied her, I suddenly remembered my confusion over how she'd known about my secret crush on August.

"By the way... How did you know about the August thing? I mean I know we're close and all, but knowing your brother's porno preferences is a little bit weird."

"Oh, right. I mean, what~? That was just co-incidence. It's not like I came across the love letter that you wrote to her and kept hidden under your mattress or anything like that..."

I stopped walking, my mouth agape, and Abby walked ahead a bit before turning around with a cheeky grin.

"No... you didn't," I muttered disbelievingly.

"Read it? Or show it to her? I mean, I think I'll leave that up to you, but I'm sure she's dying to hear about how 'you're soo much more than just a porn star to me!'"

She darted away as I gave chase, and as I caught up to her just around a few park benches, I lifted her off of her feet, aiming my fingers at the ticklish places beneath her ribs, and she cackled gleefully.

Her screams and laughter echoed across the grassy campus grounds, and as I put her down as I immediately noted that we'd attracted more than just a few curious glances.

"Get a room, assholes," someone muttered, and I quickly hurried away from the passer-by, before shooting Abby an apologetic glance.

"Uh- sorry," I mumbled, and she shook her head.

"They're always so sour about PDA around here," she muttered. "Honestly, you'd swear this campus was a cemetery sometimes."

Her words were reassuring but as I took her hand and we continued to walk along, I noted that she was acting a little nervous again.

"You must be tired, huh," Abby muttered, and I studied her curiously.

"A little... what do you have in mind?"

"There's this little French bakery down by the pier. They have amazing crepes. How about some breakfast for dinner? My treat?"

She bit her lip nervously as I considered the proposal, but as I gave a little nod she broke into a huge smile, slipping back to my side and leading me along.

The shuttle-busses didn't seem to work on afternoons since it was off-semester and a weekend to boot, so we walked our way across campus. But as we continued along I noted that Abby's mood had improved a bit.

It was a short walk, but when we got there, we'd hardly walked through the door when-

"Abigail! How good to see you again!"

Abby blushed a little and I shot her an inquisitive glance as the older woman behind the counter greeted her enthusiastically.

"The bakery is run by an old French couple. When they first opened up, they hardly got any customers, but I kept coming back at least twice a week, and they grew quite fond of me," she explained in a whisper.

The kindly old woman even came out from behind the counter to give her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek, and I gazed with amazement as the two chatted like old friends.

But as Abby went over to place her order, I suddenly noticed that the woman was studying me with a strange, curious smile.

"She's a good girl, no?" she asked with a thick French accent, and I smiled as she nodded subtly in Abby's direction.

"Yes, yes she is," I replied with amusement, and Abby quickly shot me a reproachful glare.

She ended up ordering a whole selection of crepes wrapped around an assortment jams, creams, and sweetened pastes, and as the kind old lady handed them over she added, "a little something extra, huh? For you and your special friend?"

"Thank you," I replied with appreciation, but as I glanced over at Abby our eyes met for just a moment and she quickly looked away with a little hint of a blush.

As we left the bakery and headed back to her apartment with the haul, I noted that she was being skittish again and there seemed to be a strange kind of tension in the air between us.

As soon as we got back to her apartment, we both headed off for a shower and change, before meeting back up in the kitchen for dinner.

"Dibs on the Belgian chocolate," I called, and she pouted.

We'd always fought over anything chocolatey, since we both fancied the taste.

"Halfsies?" she asked, putting on a cute face, and I made a show of pondering the matter.

"I dunno... now that I think about it, I'm starting to feel super traumatized. If only I had something... chocolatey, to ease the burden of my intense psychological turmoil?"

I was still trying to milk my 'agony' for all it was worth when she sighed, before passing me the crepe without another word.

"T-that actually worked?" I asked, as she went through the bags for another crepe, but even as she shot me a reassuring smile I noted a subtle hint of sadness behind it.

"Do you really feel that badly about this, or are you just fucking with me?" I asked.

"I don't feel badly about anything," she lied, as she wandered to the living room, taking a seat on top of the cushioned backrest of the sofa.

I followed her, before plopping down on the sofa.

I bit into the crepe and almost went to paradise, as it was probably the tastiest thing I'd ever eaten in my life. But even as I made an exaggerated show of how tasty the Belgian chocolate was, Abby still seemed distracted, so I decided to try harder to assuage her:

"If mom saw us eating crepes for dinner in the living room, me lying on the couch and you sitting on the backrest, she'd probably have a fit," I muttered, and Abby smiled, despite her distinctly sombre mood.

"She's probably sitting somewhere right now thinking, 'I just sensed a great disturbance in the force,'" she muttered, but as I chuckled at her joke her smile quickly and that glum expression crept back onto her face.

I sighed.

Then a crazy thought popped into my head.

"Wha- hey! Caleb~," Abby scolded me, letting out a surprised yelp as I suddenly reached up and wrapped my arms about her waist, pulling her over the top of the backrest, and next to me.

"Here, have some chocolate," I muttered teasingly, and she screamed for me to stop as I shoved the chocolate wrapped crepe towards her mouth as she kicked and fought, laughing gleefully all the way.

I stopped to study her, chocolate smeared about her cheeks and lips, and she pouted, making a show of being very unhappy.

"I just showered, you idiot," she whined, despite being unable to stop smiling, and I chuckled at her.

"Sorry, but it had to be done. We agreed to a pact that there would be-"

"-no sour pusses on our winter holidays," she finished, shoving me as she kept smiling. "I can't believe you remembered that."

"Why wouldn't I? It was the first thing we probably ever agreed on. Although I have no idea why we even came to that agreement in the first place..."

"You wanted to skate at the lake and dad said you were too young. Then when we were watching 'Home Alone' later that night, you pouted and refused to watch even though it was your favourite movie. I mean, I loved 'Home Alone,' but not as much as you did, and I really didn't enjoy it without you. So after the movie was done I asked you how you felt refusing to watch your favourite movie, and you started crying and said that you hated it so much, so I hugged you and promised that I wouldn't go skating anymore without you, and we made the pact."

"Damn... I'd like to think I wasn't that much of a dork, but I must admit there is compelling evidence to the contrary."

"Yup," she agreed, and we studied each other a bit before breaking out into simultaneously stupid grins.

As the laughter faded, Abby leaned back onto the couch with a sigh, still studying me.

"I know I've gotta 'honour the pact' and whatnot, but... doesn't it bother you?" she asked, as she wiped at the chocolate that was smeared about her cheeks.

"Doesn't what bother me?"

"When people say we're a cute couple. Or when Mikey kept acting like we were heading home to have wild passionate sex or something."

I studied her intently.

"Okay, firstly. Mikey? Is that his name? He's a bit of an idiot, so I don't think we need to worry about anything that he has to say. Secondly, people have been making those jokes since we were teenagers. Has it always bothered you?" I asked, and Abby shook her head timidly.

"I just, I dunno... This is confusing," she muttered with a heavy sigh.

"Did you talk to Dr Wakowski?" I asked, "I mean... maybe you need counselling too?"

"She doesn't get it. She thinks that all of the lines drawn across the different kinds of love are arbitrary and socially constructed. Hell, she thinks the results of our experiment are proof of that."

"Really?"

"Uh- yeah. I guess. She said you demonstrated the love you felt for me, and that the experiment showed that 'sibling love' was just a label pushed onto us by society."

"And what do you think?" I asked.

"I dunno, Caleb. I'm feeling confusing things that I don't really understand."

123456...9