The Social Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Explain them," I muttered, and she sighed, a hesitant look in her eyes.

"I'm afraid to explain them. Because of what it could mean, and because you might hate me."

"Abby. Hey, look at me," I muttered, holding her gaze firmly, "I could never hate you. I mean that."

She nodded, then swallowed nervously, before brushing her hair out of her eyes and wiping away some more of the chocolate from her cheeks.

"When you were in the lab, we had to watch you for any indication that you knew that it wasn't me. I honesty wasn't sure until I saw that panicked look in your eyes. It was... nice, you know. I mean, I felt pretty badly about putting you through that for my experiment, but it feels nice to see how much someone cares about you."

"Uh-huh," I muttered, with an exaggerated frown. "I'm sure it does."

She shoved me, before continuing.

"Then... things started getting kind of heated. I started feeling kind of self-conscious about, well, you know-"

"I have no clue what you're speaking of, dear sister. Please, by all means, elaborate," I muttered blankly, and she rolled her eyes, before continuing.

"Fine. It was weird watching my little brother go down on this chick who he thought was me," she muttered defiantly, though her face went much redder than I think she realized.

She settled back down, before continuing:

"Then... this thought just kind of hit me out of nowhere; 'why can't that be me?'"

I stared at Abby in surprise, and she tried to cover her face in embarrassment.

"It's because you luuuuv~ me," I sang teasingly, and she punched and slapped at me while trying to stop blushing.

"Great, now even my brother thinks I'm some kind of weirdo," she muttered dejectedly, and I waved a hand dismissively as I responded:

"Oh come on, nothing about that whole situation was normal. I don't think it means anything. So what if we were tricked into crossing a 'line.' I mean sure, I was the one actively doing the crossing, but we do care about each other a lot, so I think it's only natural that you felt something weird too."

"Wow," she muttered, "that was surprisingly... mature."

"I know, right? I even surprise myself sometimes."

She chuckled a little, then studied me.

"So... you really think this is normal? You don't think that maybe we're too close" she asked uncertainly, and I shrugged as I replied:

"Who knows, maybe we are. I mean, we're closer than any other siblings I know of. Our relationship might be weird, unnatural even, but I wouldn't change a single thing about it even if I could."

She smiled, and pulled my nose affectionately.

"Besides, maybe the old 'Doc' is right. Maybe we're just hung up over some arbitrary lines that don't matter anyway," I finished.

"Oh really?" she muttered, and as her eyes lit up I sensed a challenge coming. "This coming from the guy who hides and screams every time I walk in on him changing?"

"Hey, who knows, maybe I'm like that with my girlfriends too?"

"No way!" she muttered disbelievingly.

"Just because I'm related to a shameless woman like yourself, doesn't mean I need to be just as rotten."

"Hah. Make excuses much?" she taunted, and I smirked as an idea came to me.

"Fine then, how about I put my mouth where my money is."

"I'm listening," she commented, studying me with guarded curiosity, and I shifted away from her as I continued:

"I propose a follow-up experiment."

"Uh-huh, and what do you have in mind-? Ah!"

"This," I muttered, and she shrieked as I suddenly moved in on her closing the space between us and leaning over her across the couch, our faces much closer than we'd ever normally be.

As I stared into her eyes, deliberately unblinking, I could feel her tense beneath me, her breath caught as the proximity threatened to overwhelm her.

I leaned in, almost as if I was about to kiss her, and I paused as she stared at me, her eyes were wide, shimmering slightly, her lips quivering a little as she stilled, frozen like a deer in headlights. But as I moved forward, closing in on her face, I veered away from her lips and instead placed a kiss on her cheek, where a little chocolatey remnant of our earlier play fight still lingered.

I could swear she moaned, just a little, as my tongue gently brushed against her cheek, and as I withdrew from the kiss, a little strand of saliva broke free, leaving a little trail of wetness behind.

"What was that?" Abby muttered, blinking twice as she slowly woke up from her trance.

"Experiment part two," I replied with a shrug; "let's see if this breaks us."

She folded her hands, and stared up at me glumly.

"Your experiment stinks," she countered, and I studied her with a wry smile.

"Really," I muttered flatly, slumping back onto the couch, and she wiped at her cheek as she moved forward into an upright position.

"Really! A kiss on the cheek? Big deal! You used to put sloppy kisses on my face all the time."

I knew full well that the kiss had been much more intense than our play fight kisses, but I followed my intuition and refrained from pointing that out.

"Find then, what do you suggest?" I asked, and she smiled happily.

"Glad you asked! Counter-proposal," she announced, "A full on lip kiss. No tongue, but more than a stupid peck on the cheek."

I scratched my chin thoughtfully.

"Hmm. Fine then," I replied, "I accept your parameters."

As interested as I was in seeing how far Abby would go, I seriously doubted that she would seriously kiss me, but the more I thought about, the more I realized that I was somewhat curious about what it would be like.

I folded my hands and studied her, and she furrowed her brow in confusion.

"Well?" she asked, and I chuckled a little before replying.

"Well what? This is your experiment. The first move is yours."

"Fine!" she conceded with a grumble, frowning a bit as she leaned forward, before pausing to bite her lip.

"Here, turn like this," she muttered, positioning me instead to face straight ahead on the couch, and she tried first to climb on top of me, before reconsidering, then eventually settling her knees on either side of my right leg, suspending herself just a little in front of me.

Finally comfortable, she placed her hands on my shoulders, then hesitated again, before slowly wrapping them about my head, and as she leaned in I suddenly found my breath a little caught in my throat, as the gravity of what she was about to do really sunk in.

As she leaned in, I held my breath in anticipation, but she paused again, hesitantly, and I waited a few more moments before daring to breathe out.

"Should I put on a timer?" I asked, and she sighed, moving off of me and slumping down with a glum expression.

"This isn't fair," she muttered, "you had practice with a complete me-like replica while I had to sit in a cold dark room, watching you through a camera and talking to you through a microphone."

I tutted at her disapprovingly.

"Or~, maybe you just need to accept that I love you waay~ more than you love me," I answered with a smirk-

*Wack!

She punched me in the shoulder a little harder than usual, and as I noted that her eyes had teared up and her hands were shaking I immediately realized that I'd gone too far.

"Take that back," she whispered, her voice cracking a bit as the tears in her eyes threatened to fall.

She stood up, and walked over to the kitchen counter, and I quickly followed.

"Hey, hey come on, I was being an idiot."

I walked up behind her and put a hand carefully onto hers.

"I was just kidding around Abby. I know you would have never let me suffer a single punishment if it were me," I continued, but my words didn't seem to reassure her in the least.

Then an idea popped into my head.

"Here, how about this then," picking up a little kitchen towel, and holding it up in front of me.

"What?" she asked, still wiping at her eyes, but her curiosity once again piqued.

"A blindfold. See, we weren't replicating the conditions of the experiment right. I couldn't see your face because of the mask? It made things easier for me, because I wasn't sure how you'd react to me doing any of those things that I did. I guess it helped me to do some things that might have been difficult."

"So, a blindfold?" she asked, a little uncertainly, and I nodded.

"Yup. And you don't need to pressure yourself. I was under pressure, but I never actually did the things that I thought I was doing, so maybe... you don't need to kiss me. But whatever you want to try, I'll wear the blindfold and give you my blessing."

A smile appeared on her face as she pondered my suggestion.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Maybe then we can get some peace of mind about this whole sibling romance thing," she muttered, but as I headed for the couch with the kitchen towel, she took off for her room:

"Hold on, just- uh, wait on the couch," she called, and she darted into her room and I watched with interest as she appeared a couple minutes later with a little black blindfold.

"Kinky," I commented, and she shot me a disapproving glance.

"I got it to help me sleep, dummy," she muttered defensively, and I raised my hands in surrender.

She climbed next to me on the couch again, and I waited as she fixed the blindfold over my eyes, completely blocking out my vision.

"Okay... ready?" she asked, and I gave a little nod.

Or at least I thought I was, because as soon as I did an anxiety began to gnaw at me again.

Earlier, when I'd seen the hesitant look in Abby's eyes, I was pretty sure that she didn't have the nerves to go through with kissing me, and it made me feel pretty relaxed even though we were essentially playing with fire.

But now?

I had no clue what she was going to do, and I could already feel my nerves kick in.

A veritable pit had formed in my stomach, and I suddenly found myself extremely self-conscious about the way I was breathing. But as I was about to say something, I realized that it might make Abby even more nervous if I did, so I just held my tongue and waited.

I counted the seconds, and with each count I could feel the thumping of my heart in my chest intensify, but as the anxiety built, threatening to overwhelm me, I felt the tender sensation of Abby's hand, resting gently against my chest, and the touch soothed me, slowing down my heart rate and quelling my nerves just a little.

Breathe, I thought. You're with Abigail. The single human being on the face of this planet that would never let any harm come to you.

She was the light that could keep me going in the darkest part of the night, and if I was with her, I was safe.

As I breathed out a slow deep breath, I felt Abby's weight shift at my side, and her hand slowly moved from my chest to my shoulder as she adjusted herself, before eventually a finger, I think, landed on the side of my cheek, and I felt myself smile slightly at the new tender touch.

Was this it?

Was she going to kiss me?

My heartbeat quickened again, but this time, not with a nervous anxiety, but rather with a titillating feeling of anticipation.

Her hands traced the outline of my cheeks, just gently brushing the stubble on my face, before moving outwards, around my head, and caressing my head affectionately.

A curious kind of warmth emanated from in front of me, and I sensed that maybe Abby's body had drawn a bit closer to me.

It suddenly reminded me of the desire I felt, back at the lab during the experiment, to press myself against her body, to hold her, or be held by her, tenderly. I had the fleeting feeling that I'd felt that before, but my attempts to retrieve the memory left me with nothing.

The feeling of warmth, just out of reach, was still at the forefront of my mind when I suddenly felt a little warm wisp of air blow gently across my lips.

I held my breath, and as I breathed in, tersely, through my nose, my pores did a little flutter as that subtle sweet scent that I'd always associated with Abby wafted in through my nostrils, and delighted my senses.

Girls sure smelled nice, didn't they?

They had this subtle way of carrying around the perpetual scent of flowers with them.

As Abby hovered over me; hesitantly maybe? I revelled in the sweetness of her scent in a way that I'm not sure I was ever privy too.

Or maybe, in a way that I never really took notice of.

Whatever it was, as she stood there, perhaps mere inches from my face, I felt a growing desire to just press myself into her warm embrace and drink deeply of her rich, womanly scent.

Her breath wisped across my lips again, and my tongue danced, longingly behind my lips, craving the comfort of her warmth and affection.

The tension between us seemed almost palpable.

Then I felt it.

The softest pair of lips brushed lightly, just across my lips, and I felt her sigh, another warm wisp of air across my lips just as her lips mashed, firmly now, against mines.

Was this it?

Was this heavenly sensation the kiss I'd craved from my beloved older sister?

I felt the pores along my neck flutter again as Abby's lips pressed again into mines.

They were soft, delicate, with just the slightest hint of moisture, and as we kissed I revelled in the sensations that it produced.

If such a thing as a perfect kiss existed, surely this was it.

I wanted to reach up and wrap my hands about her, but I resisted the urge, allowing her instead continued control of the surreal situation.

As we kissed, I felt Abby's body press more closely into me, and I revelled in the feel of the increased contact.

That softness that was pressed into my chest had to be her breasts, and they brushed delightfully against me with every move that she made.

She was soft, I thought to myself.

Cuddly, soft, and warm in a way that was comforting in the cold December chill.

She panted onto my lips as she broke contact, and I found myself somewhat out of breath.

"Caleb?" Abby whispered, placing a hand gently against my blindfold, and as I gave a little nod she removed the cloth covering.

I blinked twice, and Abby came into view as my vision adjusted to the sudden release from its restrictions. She scooted back a little, breaking the contact between our upper bodies, a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Did I go too far?" she asked, and I quickly shook my head, pulling her back into me and kissing her again.

I kissed her lips hungrily, and as she turned her face away from my lips I kissed along her cheek, and immediately down to her neck.

She pressed her body closely to me again as she moved forward, aligning my face with her chest, and as I placed a hand on her back and planted one final kiss there, in the spot just above the valley between her breasts, she shuddered in my arms, and I let her down.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and she cracked a smile, even as her brow furrowed worriedly again.

"I-I feel kind of conflicted," she explained, "some part of me is really enjoying this, but I have this nagging voice in my head that's telling me that I'm an awful older sister for doing these things with you."

"You're a wonderful older sister," I countered emphatically, and she smiled, shaking her head:

"You're only saying that because I'm making out with you- ow!"

She frowned as I flicked her forehead in annoyance.

"Making out with you is magical and all, but I'm serious. You really are. I've had friends with siblings who were four or five years older than they were, and they were practically strangers. You always made the extra effort to be my sister, and I was probably a bigger annoying dweeb than any of those schmucks."

She smiled, blushing happily at the praise.

"Go on," she muttered, and I rolled my eyes.

"You know how I feel about you, Abby. You don't think I drive cross-country to see anyone else, do you? I've always looked up to you, and although I never really admitted it I've been super lonely since you left home."

"I missed you a lot too, doofus," Abby muttered, leaning into me and wrapping her arms about me again.

Our lips met one more time, and as I stared into her eyes, she blushed again.

"My brain is screaming that this is wrong, but it feels so natural, kissing you like that," she muttered, and I sighed, before pulling her down with me, as I laid down on my side on the couch.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked, and she looked away, shifting onto her back and looking up as a quick red blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Bad things," she muttered, and I studied her, before following her gaze up to the ceiling with a smile.

"I won't lie. I want to do very bad things right now as well, but if it's going to hurt you then I won't."

"Do them anyway," she whispered, and I studied her with guarded curiosity.

"What?"

"I'll take responsibility. For everything. I promise. Just do... everything, mmh-"

She never finished the sentence as my lips found themselves against hers before I really knew what I was doing.

I climbed on top of her and pursued her mouth hungrily, and she cooed pleasurably into my mouth as I kissed her deeply.

Her body melted into me, and my hands, for the first time, reached down and found the hem of the night shirt she wore, and my fingers slipped beneath the loose cotton fabric, eager to explore, sensuously and hungrily, the smooth skin of my sister's body.

"You'll take responsibility?" I muttered, in between kisses, and I devoured her neck as she broke away from my lips to answer:

"Yes! I'm your older sister. I have to. I'll take responsibility for everything- so do... whatever... you want to me."

Her words stoked the fire inside of me to life, and she gasped as my wandering hand reached up, suddenly cupping the naked, soft flesh of her right breast.

"Jesus, Caleb," Abby panted, "August was right."

I broke my kiss to shoot her a questioning glance, and my hand continued to massage the fleshy globe in its grasp.

"Right about what?"

"She said no one would ever touch me the way you would," she panted, and I smiled, closing my fingers gently around the firm nipple on her breast as I leaned in to kiss her again.

I kissed her neck once more before scooting down, and placing a kiss on her night shirt where it covered her stomach, and she inhaled deeply, stretching upwards a bit, exposing a bit of the skin beneath and I smiled as I moved lower, and placed my lips upon the naked skin underneath.

I could feel her inhale deeply as my lips smacked against the bare skin, and as I moved my kisses upwards, dragging the cotton shirt with me as I continued to reveal more of her body, I could feel her inhale, sharp tense breaths, her hands closing around a fistful of my hair.

She let out a soft, low moan as my lips finally brushed the fleshy underside of her left breast, and I stared into her eyes, pausing just a moment, before moving her shirt up just a little bit further to reveal the pink, puffy nipple that protruded proudly at the tip of her left breast.

Where had my sister been hiding this amazing, sexy body?

I liked Abby, and I always thought she was really pretty.

But the extent to which she was an absolute babe seems to have been lost on me for the most part.

"You have amazing breasts," I commented appreciatively, and she blushed at the inappropriate compliment.

"Never thought I'd hear those words from my little brother," she muttered, before continuing slyly, "-never thought it'd turn me on so much to hear it either."

I ran my kisses all along the surface of her breasts, taking my time before taking one of her nipples into my mouth, and sucking on it. It elicited a little moan, and as I took it between my teeth and gave a little tug, she gasped, biting her lip and looking down at me hungrily.

"Oh god... what are you doing to me, Caleb," she muttered between moans, and I smiled wickedly, as I continued my oral onslaught on her breasts.

1...34567...9