The Social

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The magician let her dress fall and turned her around.

"Now Jen you are going deeper and deeper asleep and all what is happening to you is as if you were dreaming none of it is real and when you awake you will remember nothing. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You are getting sleepier and sleepier."

He turned once more to the crowd.

"How many here went to St Jude's school?"

Nearly all the guys put up their hands as it was the local school.

"I bet Jen looked a picture when she was at school, in her pigtails and gymslip, shall we take her back there?"

"Get her gear off!"

"Patience we have all night, slowly, I'm sure you would like to see Jen as a school girl. Jen go behind the curtain and there you will find a your new school uniform, you are now thirteen and getting dressed for school, don't question what you find behind the curtain rest assured it is your uniform, just put it on, of course you may have to get undressed to do so, but no matter, how old are you?"

"12," Jen said in a much younger voice.

"Ok, go and get dressed and wait for me to tell you to come out."

There was some booing as she left the stage, but the magician held up his arms for silence.

"Wait and see, and have faith in the power of the Maestro. I see our young friend over here has been enjoying the show." There was more catcalls and laughter. The maestro sat down on the chair and smiled at the audience.

A moment passed with some of the crowd taking the opportunity of getting more drinks in. After a bit the magician went behind the curtain returning after a moment.

"Are you ready Jen, if so come on out here."

As Jen returned onto the stage there were gasps from the audience. The magician had made her put in an old St. Jude's skirt and blouse, besides her stockings and suspenders. However the blouse she was now wearing was incredibly short allowing the bottom half of her large breasts to hang from beneath the material. The straps of the pinafore had been strategically placed to hide each of her nipples, which were uncovered below the bottom of her shirt. Also the skirt was incredibly short not quite long enough to reach to cover her crutch, which just peeked as a hairy mound from under the bottom of the hem. The bare expanse of her thighs above her stocking tops with the suspender straps, made her look very sexy.

Again the crowd was silent as they feasted on her near nakedness as the magician walked her around the stage. The flag on the upright shaft of Dave's cock waved as his cock stood rigidly to attention, pulsing with every heart beat..

"Lovely isn't she, I see our friend certainly thinks so, although I'm sure she's been naughty, would a fiver help me to find out, you'll find it's worth it I assure you."

The men again threw notes onto the stage.

"Jen were you ever naughty at school?'

"Yes."

"What did you do?"

"I cheated at a test."

"And were you found out and punished?"

"Yes."

"And how were you punished?"

"I was spanked with his hand."

"How many times Jen?"

"Six."

"Well you are back again at school and you having been found out cheating, you are in the principal's office and are about to be punished. Where were you spanked?"

"On my bottom."

"How did he do that Jen?"

"The principal made me bend over and then he spanked me."

"Well Jen you've been very naughty and as I have taken over from the principal I will punish you. The men were totally hushed now as the magician turned her back to the audience. She stood with her head bowed awaiting her punishment.

"Well Jen bend over now just like you did on that day, touch your toes."

As Jen bent over to touch her toes the men whooped as her short dress slid up her buttocks and gave them a clear view of her hairy cunt between her white buttocks. They stared at her closed slit bisecting her labia.

"Stay there Jen you naughty girl. Well who wants to spank Jen? It's a fiver a smack. Only five as I will be the last."

He laughed obscenely as the men again struggled to be in line; again Doug was in waving his money.

"Ok who's first, no fingering, a touch and a smack."

The first man was up and bending down peer at her fanny and then raised his hand and brought it down with a slap.

Jen jumped a bit as the hand stung her buttocks.

Man followed man as they repeated the inspection and the smack, each one rubbing her buttocks after the smack. Jen reacted to each blow by jumping as the smack connected. Doug was second to last and he spent longer than any inspecting her vulva, but was stopped from fingering her by the magician who wagged his finger.

"No fingering or she may awaken."

Finally Doug smacked her harder than the rest making her jump more than ever.

"Jen you naughty girl, one last smack, feet apart, now lower."

As the magician talked to her he placed his hand upon her now reddened buttocks, his fingers resting lightly, but deliberately on her vulva. He then smacked her firmly making her jump before standing her up and making her face the front her face flushed and red.

"Very good Jen now go deeper and deeper asleep, but obey my command, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

She replied quietly.

"Another fiver and we'll see if we can get her to take her top off, would you like that?"

Again the stage was showered with money.

"Tits, let's see her tits!"

"Flash 'em."

The magician held up his hands. There was silence in the room; from next door the sound of the jukebox came through the walls.

"Jen you are still a school girl and are now at the doctors to have your medical, he has taken your temperature and blood pressure and now he wishes to examine your breasts, would you please take off your shirt and place it on the chair."

There was hush in the audience as Jen without hesitating slid the straps of her pinafore off her arms and started to undo her buttons on the front of her blouse and removed the article to end up standing her arms by her side naked to the waist with her breasts exposed to the men in the club.

There was a stunned silence before the men went crazy all moving closer to the stage so they could get a better look at her perfect breasts. Her nipples were large like acorns and stood out a good half an inch from her small aureoles. She stood still, allowing the men a uninterrupted view. Dave stood to one side his cock rigid as he watched the display.

"How's that then, maybe we can get Jen to sway those boobs for us and maybe we can add a little spice in the evening. Jen we are going to check out your breasts, the viewing X-ray machine is along the corridor, but don't, worry as there are only doctors here who can do you no harm. Follow me."

With which he made her walk around the stage and then off the stage and around the room. He started off slowly and got faster and faster which of course made her breasts bounce even more. The men stared in fascination, as she was led around and around the room, and then to their amazement he opened the door to the corridor leading to the main bar and the toilets and made her walk up and down its length in clear view of anyone who might come out of the bar. The audience gasped, but she was lucky as the passage remained empty and the magician returned her to the stage.

"Right the first five men on the stage with a tenner can feel her tits."

Chairs went flying as the men fought to get onto the stage, but after a bit of a fracas the magician managed to calm everybody down and the rest returned to their seats after reassurances from the magician that they would get their turn.

"Jen you are still in the doctors and as it is in a teaching clinic I wonder if you wouldn't mind if the trainee doctors also had a look at your breasts. I hope you don't mind as it is the only way they can get hands on training."

"No it's alright."

"Please excuse them if they're a bit rough as they are a little inexperienced in this."

"That's alright."

"Ok one at a time now, and remember you are supposed to be doctors."

Of course one by one the dirty perverts approached Jen and rubbed their hands all over her breasts, squeezing them and pulling at her nipples. The magician only let them have minute each though much to their disappointment. Doug was of course one of the men and he squeezed and rubbed them more than anyone else. Finally the last finished and they left the stage. Jen's breasts were red from the abuse.

The magician left the stage briefly and returned with a sturdy stand made of stainless steel. It was in the shape of a T piece with a hinged flap on the top. He placed it on the stage and led Jen over to it.

"I'll just take the X-rays now Jen please place your breasts on the machine here."

He indicated the top of the T. Jen did as she was told placing her breasts on top of the flat top. The magician adjusted the height so the stand came up under her breasts.

"I'll just place the clamp on Jen it will be bit uncomfortable for a minute or two, but you will hardly notice it."

With which he raised the flapped part and brought it down over the top of Jens breasts compressing them between the two flat pieces of stainless steel. They poked out obscenely the nipples forced to protrude more than ever. The magician sadistically screwed the top down more firmly on the breasts compressing them further. The skin was pushed out taut at the front. Although Jen grimaced she do nothing to stop the Maestro

"Now that looks very nice, now another fiver for those who want to feel Jen's nipples."

Again the men came forward with money in their hands.

"Jen please allow the doctors to check those nipples, is that OK?"

"Yes."

The men once more fondled her distorted breasts fingering her nipples and rubbing the ends.

"Right, that's enough."

As the men returned to the floor each of them rubbing their swollen members, the Maestro undid the breast clamp and told Jen to stand straight with her hands by her sides.

"You are still at the doctors Jen, and they are going to take a pap smear. Again there are some student doctors and the doctor would like you to allow them to examine you. Is that ok?"

"Yes."

"In a moment you will need to remove your skirt and put on this hospital gown Jen, as we will need it to finish the examination, you may not see it but it is there all the same."

The hypnotist pretended to hand Jen a gown and she pretended to take it. There was an expectant silence in the audience as the men watch fascinated their eyes never leaving her.

"Fine now I'll just lead you behind this screen and get you to take off the rest of your clothes."

The hypnotist led Jen to the edge of the stage and walked away. Jen reached to her waist and undid the button at the side. She then slid down the zip and let her skirt fall to the floor and to the crowds' great pleasure stood in front of them completely exposed. She then unclipped her stockings and one by one slid them down her long legs, finally unclipping her suspenders and letting them drop to the floor by her skirt and stockings. Now completely naked she went through the motions of putting the invisible gown on, even tying the straps behind her back.

"You can come out now Jen."

She walked from the side of the stage to the center, her breasts free and jiggling, all her charms in view for the men. Her blonde thatch barely covering her vulva slit which was clearly visible between her thighs.

"Whilst my colleagues will just prepare the equipment, maybe you would like to walk around the room and introduce yourself to each of the remaining doctors, telling each of them how pleased you are to help them."

Jen as commanded stepped off the stage and to the crowds astonishment walked up to the first man and holding out her hand introduced herself with her name, and said she was please to be of assistance to them.

"No touching, just her hand, we have to keep the dream true."

One by one she did the rounds her breasts moving slightly as she walked adding to the mens pleasure. Her almost perfect body glowed in the paled light. The silence in the room was amazing; the mens focus on this lovely woman had them totally transfixed.

Finally she finished and returned to the stage where the hypnotist had arranged a table with some cushions, with a chair at each side of the end.

As if the tension had broke the men started talking all at once chuckling and giggling as Jen stood before them.

"Jen I want you to listen closely to what I say. You are going deeper and deeper into your trance, deeper and deeper. You will only hear my voice and do exactly as I command. Remember this is a dream, and you are safe at home and feel no threat or concern from this dream, in fact it seems quite pleasant. So pleasant in fact, that you are really enjoying yourself. How do you feel Jen?"

"Good, happy." She smiled her face like that of an angel.

"Right now sit down on this examination table and lean back."

She did as she was told and sitting on the edge of the table and leant back onto the cushions her legs firmly together hanging over the end.

"Now Jen I am going to raise each of your legs, move them apart and place them in the stirrups, this will feel exactly like any other pap examination, are you ready?"

"Yes."

Now the hypnotist raised her left leg and lifted it to rest on the back of the chair, followed by the right, and then there she was, her sex opened and exposed to the silent audience. Her labial lay curled and closed amongst the light blonde hair. Now there wasn't a man in the crowd who wasn't rubbing his cock save for Dave who could only wave his flag, and wave it he did!

"And there you have it gentlemen, everymans desire, a cunt laid out in front of them."

He reached across her legs and pulled apart her lips to show the men the pink entrance to her vagina. There was sniggering and chortling from the guys as they stared at the sight before them.

"Jen as you know this is a teaching hospital, and if you don't mind my students will check you as well. They do appreciate your assistance in this and I'm sure it will help them to become fine doctors. Now is that alright, as they will be inserting their fingers inside your vagina."

"That's ok."

"Good girl, now you will only hear what I say to you and to nobody else, do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Now who's got twenty bucks to check out the lady's equipment, just stroking and fingering, there'll be no fucking here."

Again there was a rush to the stage as the men queued, and one by one the men rubbed their fingers through Jens hair and fingered her vagina. The magician would only give them a short time though, just enough to satisfy there curiosity. Of course Doug wanted to try and finger her bum as well but the Magician clicked his fingers and Doug went to the side of the stage clucking again, as the hypnotist had given him a post hypnotic command, in case there was any trouble from him. Finally Alan, the last man, had rubbed and fingered this vulnerable cunt and they now sat down staring at the sight in front of them.

"OK there is one last thing we should do for these young lovers. Dave, come over here."

Dave walked over to the hypnotist, his flag waving on top of his rigid cock, and stood facing the front to one side of Jen who was still laying back her legs still wide apart. The Hypnotist reached down and removed the flag from Dave's cock.

"Now Jen and Dave remember you are at home asleep, dreaming, very pleasant dreams, in fact so pleasant that you can feel yourself getting aroused. And the more I talk, the more you can feel yourself getting hornier and hornier."

Dave's cock now looked fit to burst as he stood, still with his hands behind his back, and Jen started to move about on the cushions her breathing becoming faster.

"That feels so good, now from your dreams you are getting so horny you can feel yourselves approaching an orgasm. It is getting so urgent that I am going to count to ten and when I reach ten you will both experience the best orgasm you have ever had. One.... two..... three....... four............. five."

Dave was starting to push his cock forward as he also started to breathe faster, whilst Jen was starting to pant her breath starting to become ragged, as she thrust her hips forward.

"Six... seven...eight...nine," by now Dave was straining, sweat beading his brow, whilst Jen was starting to moan, "...ten."

"AAAAH, OOOOOH," from the end of Dave's cock spurted a huge shot of cum, that flew off the stage and onto the dance floor, it went on for several pumps finally it just dribbled down his still erect cock, whilst Jen hips bucked violently her abdomen pumping in and out at the force of her pleasure, her labia gaping, and her juices glistening in the spotlights.

The men stared amazed as their two victims came slowly off down, Dave's cock now deflating and Jen lying with a big smile on her face. Finally the spell broke and the men cheered and clapped.

"Thank you gentlemen, now we have to turn the clock back. Dave how do you feel?

"Wonderful."

"Good, now you will go over to your clothes and before you get dressed take out your handkerchief and wipe you cock, then get dressed and return to me here."

Dave did as he was commanded and in front of the audience wiped his cock clean and slipped each piece of clothing back on.

"Jen you will now get dressed in the clothes you put on tonight and when you are ready you will return to me here."

Like Dave Jen collected her clothes and one by one put them on, until she also was fully dressed as she had arrived at the beginning of the evening.

"Now Dave and Jen, you will remember nothing about what has transpired tonight, any memory will be as though you were dreaming this several nights ago. Any discomfort you might be feeling will disappear, and you will only have a vague recollection of doing silly things like dancing, standing like statues, and the usual things you expect from a hypnotist. You will remember nothing about be undressed nor of having cum in front of these people. You will feel good and happy. I will count to three, and when I reach three you will awake, one...two...three."

As if they had woken up, Dave and Jen looked about them and smiled as they saw the crowds, who started to clap.

"See Dave there was nothing to worry about was there."

Jen said smiling as she returned to her seat; she knew she certainly felt good and grasped Dave's hand as they sat down. Smiling at him she thought, he's not such a bad looking guy after all, maybe tonight I'll treat him, and it might well be his lucky night.

"Thank you gentlemen, and that is all for tonight, and remember a promise is very binding, after all you never know what I might have done to your minds if you break your word. Oh and by the way Doug, you can stop clucking over there."

The crowd laughed and clapped as the show was finally ended. Jen and Dave sat for a short while finishing their drinks, not noticing the strange looks they were being given by the rest of the guys.

"Well that wasn't too bad was it Jen, though I must admit I feel it's time to go," with which the two left, leaving the rest of the guys laughing and joking over their last pints.

Jeez, who would have believed it?"

"What about those tits, and that fanny!"

"Wow."

"Doug!

"What?"

"Cluck, cluck, cluck!"

Their laughter filled the night.

12