The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart jumped. My breathing quickened.

Masked man slowly fucked Lisa's ass – picking up speed gradually as she accepted him. I then sensed a woman kneeling behind me. Masked woman pushed my hips away and my erection popped out of her. But she still lay there in front of me – her words were clearly intended to arouse and to tease. I knew what she was doing – I knew what was happening.

"Stay on your hands and knees, this is a command. Look at my pussy. Look at your wife. You want it too, don't you? A secret desire. Well, here those desires are filled and more." She said.

It was clear to me. On the application form we had to fill out our entire sex lives. We answered how we made love, what we hadn't done, what type of sex experience we had, what we wanted, what secret taboo we desired.

Lisa wanted to be pleasured by many men rather than the one at a time that we'd swap on occasion. She also wanted anal. She wanted to watch me suck more dicks and she wanted me to fuck her pussy wet with other men's cum.

I confessed I liked watching women fuck. I liked to be teased. And yes, I did enjoy the idea of sucking a man's dick from time to time not only to please Lisa's fantasy, but it was erotic to me. Maybe I was bi-sexual, like Lisa.

And just as Lisa has never had many men ejaculating in her pussy and ass at one time – I secretly desired to know how that felt like as well – to have a man penetrate my ass. Lisa had offered to fuck me with a dildo, but it didn't seem to be the same. It was a new adventure and the society seemed to be following the fantasies to the letter.

I wasn't surprised then when the woman behind me inserted a lubricated finger in my ass - first one, then slowly a second.

My erection bobbed beneath me as I remained on my hands and knees and stared at the masked woman's pussy and listened to Lisa purr nearby. The masked man within her was quickly grunting, then gasped. His body went into a spasm and I knew he was filling my wife's ass with cum.

As he withdrew from my Lisa's ass – another man knelt between her legs and started to fuck her pussy this time. He plunged his dick in her and seemed to pump furiously in order to cum quickly and he did. But I became distracted as his body stiffened to pump Lisa's pussy full of more cum.

The woman behind me had been slowly fucking my ass with her fingers – inserting glob after glob of lube. But just as the masked man was moaning in ecstasy within my wife's pussy nearby– another man knelt behind me and pressed his own erection against the folds of my ass.

"Remember. You are still commanded not to cum." The masked woman reminded me as she rubbed her pussy just inches in front of my face where I knelt in doggy fashion before her.

Behind me was an Adonis. I looked back just enough to see bulging chest muscles and toned skin. He grasped my hip with one hand and pushed his erection toward me guiding it with his other hand.

He spread the cheeks of my ass with his dick. The smooth head of his dick parted my flesh until the tip rested against the puckered opening of my asshole glistening with lube.

I felt him press forward. Instinctively, I pushed back against him. My sphincter began to spread - each fold loosening then gliding over the flesh of the Adonis' dick.

Slowly my ass felt full. The head of his dick slipped beyond the rim of my ass with a slight sting but then I just felt full and warm. Gradually he inched his way within me and I could see why Lisa desired it so much. It was clearly different and stimulated a lot of nerve endings – not to mention it was extremely erotic knowing we were pleasuring many beautiful strangers and in ways we never have experienced before.

Just as she desired the wetness of others – I too wanted the wetness. It represented the consummation of an erotic union. But I also longed to rejoin her and consummate this experience together.

But for the moment - I desired the flesh of this Adonis and the sound of my wife in pleasure nearby.

The Adonis began to fuck me. With both hands on my hips, my dick bobbed as he fucked. He glided slowly within me at first.

The movement of my hips swaying, my dick now moving in the air below me and the warmth of his dick in my ass was bringing me to the edge – not to mention the sight of masked woman's lovely pussy in front of me and the sounds of my wife being fucked beside me - all had the intended effect.

It was every fantasy we had rolled into one. If this was the beginning of the society – I shuddered with excitement to think what the future held.

As Adonis grunted behind me I sensed more motion over on Lisa's bed. It seemed another man had cum in her pussy, but the next man was just leaning over her – kissing her. They sensed each time she was close to orgasm and would stop and simply caress her. They were patient and would let her calm down before fucking her some more – bringing her back to the edge.

In fact, as I bite my lip trying not to cum myself as Adonis stroked harder into my ass – I noticed that the current masked man between Lisa's legs was masturbating as he knelt between her legs. Lisa writhed in front of him – her body pleading to be penetrated by his dick.

I knew Lisa well. Her body was writhing. She was gripping the sheets in her fists. All it would take was one simple penetration and she would explode. And it seemed the masked men knew it as well.

The masked man started to pump his dick furiously between Lisa's legs. He began to sweat - staring at her beauty.

The Adonis fucking my ass did the same. His strokes in my ass were now long and steady then became purposeful. A gasp escaped my lips and I relaxed my ass to accept him fully. The sensation of being fucked was surreal.

"Do you want this man to cum in your ass?" the masked woman teased.

"Yes." I said. My voice was breathless.

"Say it." She said louder. The teasing words almost made me explode.

"I want him to cum in me." I said.

"Tell him."

"Cum in me. Damn I want you to cum in me." I gasped. Then the words erupted from my throat again. "Oh, fuck. Damn I want you to cum in me."

The Adonis moaned. It was guttural. Almost like an animal. My ass suddenly felt warmer as I felt the Adonis' dick pulsate within me. He impaled my ass with his dick in wave after wave - shudder after shudder.

My ass was fully relaxed as he came inside me. I never imagined I would be capable of accepting a man so fully and readily. I actually felt that if I relaxed my ass fully then I too would be able to cum - to find some release.

But as my orgasm never came as he pierced my body in orgasmic bliss - my ass began to twitch and seemingly milk his dick in attempts to create an orgasm which I was actually nearing. But I bite my lip, remembering my command - hoping the Adonis was finished or I would surely cum as well. I then heard the masked woman's voice which brought me back to reality for a moment.

"Lisa, my dear. Do you want more or do you want to cum?" The masked woman said to my wife as Adonis stroked the last purposeful strokes into my ass.

"I want to cum. Please let me cum." She said. Apparently she had been commanded not to cum as well.

The masked man between Lisa's legs bent his erection downward toward her pussy as he continued to masturbate himself. He grunted a low moan and cum erupted from the tip of his dick, which he aimed at her pussy.

As he jacked himself off with one hand and spread the lips of her pussy with the other. His cum sprayed over the pink flesh within her pussy as cum from other men slowly leaked out.

The sight was amazing. Lisa was writhing in ecstatic tension – her legs spread wide begging for her cum filled pussy to be penetrated as she gripped the silk mattress below her.

"Do you want more or do you want to cum?" The masked woman asked me now.

"I want to cum." I pleaded. As the words escaped my lips the Adonis pulled himself from within me as wetness dripped from my suddenly empty ass. I had an overwhelming desire to be filled again or to fill someone else with my dick. Either way, I would surely cum - but I had to do either to be satisfied.

"Go to your wife. Fuck her. You both may cum and you are commanded to consummate the moment."

I don't remember moving from the bed on which the masked woman and I rested to Lisa's bed. But suddenly I had moved in between my wife's legs.

White cum of other men oozed from her pussy and ass. I felt the same wetness of another man oozing from my own ass. My dick glistened from the wetness of another woman – a masked woman who I didn't know.

Lisa lifted her hips toward my gleaming erection.

"Fuck me, honey. Oh, fuck me."

My dick slipped easily within her - lubricated by the cum of who knows how many men. I glided into her swiftly and began to fuck my lovely wife.

Cum squished from her pussy between us as we fucked. It was furious and fast. My dick pumped into Lisa like a piston and she gyrated her hips toward me in return. The thought of fucking my wife wet with the cum of other men only raised the excitement. Especially knowing it was me that would bring her to a long awaited climax for us both.

My vision dimmed slightly and my head became light headed. Lisa groaned then her body stiffened as her pussy began to spasm around my dick.

Suddenly my ass tightened, squeezing more cum from within and I felt the need to thrust deep within her. As I gyrated my hips forward in purposeful fashion, my dick began to pulsate.

I could feel the streams of cum joining the cum of other men within my wife. Lisa felt it too. She gasped and sighed heavily a few times before her body went limp, finally relaxing after the release.

My own body began to spasm uncontrollably as I thrusted a few more times into her. Soon, my muscles would not hold me any more and I collapsed on top of Lisa and began to kiss her neck softly in between gasps for air.

As our senses returned we heard soft claps. Looking around the society members were lightly clapping as if they had just finished watching an opera.

I recall my dick slowly slipping from Lisa's pussy and the masked men and women helping us to our feet. The area smelled of sex – cum, pussy, lube and the odd mixture of perfume and sweat.

Each masked couple removed their mask then kissed each of us. And even though we were standing naked among dozens of partially dressed strangers with cum dripping from our orifices – we suddenly no longer felt naked.

We just felt warm and fulfilled. Many secret desires had been realized in a moment's time. We had done as we were told and we had loved every minute of it.

Bob joined us - his wife at his side, only now she was topless. Her breasts were incredibly full for her age. He had his arm around her and she was rubbing the front of his pants. He had an obvious erection.

"Well done." He said.

"That was great." Lisa said.

"Is that the initiation?" I added.

"Well, for tonight yes. We now know you are at least genuine and we were able to examine you through your fantasies. But there are a couple more stages."

"Stages?"

"Yes. That comes later. There are showers upstairs if you'll follow the couples who engaged you in sex with you tonight – They will show you."

"And then?" Lisa asked.

"Stay tonight as long as you wish. But the couples will return you to this level after you shower. You will not be permitted to stay on the upper floors and explore them until after you've completed the stages."

"What are the stages?" I asked as a woman grasped my hand and a man grasped Lisa's to lead us away.

"Similar to tonight. First you are initiated by your fantasy. Next week you will be initiated by things you haven't known – things you haven't seen. It will be even more adventure, I promise." Bob said as the couple pulled us toward the stairs.

"I don't know if we can stand even more adventure. Although I admit, this was great." I said.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Have they honey?" Bob said reaching over to caress his wife's breast.

She gripped his erection through his pants unashamedly – then kissed him. "Oh yes, honey. You two are so cute and from what I've seen, you are going to love it here. Bob's right. You haven't seen anything yet."

12