The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barno
Barno
274 Followers

What does one do when they surrender to another and let them know that not only have they won but that you will be their subordinate from that moment on. I walked through the hallway to the dungeon and found Catherine and Valerie waiting for me. They were both dressed impeccably in bondage gear. Valerie's black boots hugged her calves and went up to her knees while Catherine's were just as tight and went up to mid thigh. My penis hardened as the blood leaked in through the leather device. I wasn't sure if what I was doing was right but I felt that I had to do it. I walked up to the two women, got down on my knees and kissed first the toes of Catherine's and then Valerie's boots. I looked up at the smiling women when I was done.

"That was wonderful Carey. You have decided to take your place in The Society and serve as my maid." Catherine bent down and took my chin in her fingers and pulled ever so subtly signaling that I should stand.

"Very good Carey." Valerie joined in on the revelation.

"I've decided to submit and become your slave." I replied with a smile.

"Congratulations Carey we have much to do over the next few days but let me assure you that this was your greatest step forward. We consider you a Sissy now not a slave. You're subordinate to females in our society but the days of chaining you down at night are over. For a young white boy like yourself to know his place will be so helpful in completing your transformation." Valerie smiled, stepped over and gave me a long slow kiss on the lips.

The two gorgeous women stood in front of me seemingly admiring the work that they had completed thus far and anticipating what needed to be done to complete my enhancement into a complete and feminine Sissy. I had decided for more reasons than simply a need to have the leather harness removed from my cock and scrotum sack. The thought of Corinna or even the black man in my dreams ravaging me was not an abhorrent thought. The vision of a cock in my mouth or sliding in and out of my ass turned me on. There was the money that I was going to be paid but in the end it was the lifestyle. I knew that I belonged. As a feminized Sissy I belonged to The Society.

To Be Continued.

Barno
Barno
274 Followers