The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of the attendants put a pillow on the floor between my legs and Ben did what he loves to do without any further urging. I lifted my skirt and he started by kissing the tops of my stockings. I asked one of the attendants to check his balls and make sure he didn't tighten up too much and make a mess on their carpet. They all took turns massaging his balls as we had a nice conversation. I told them all about our Society and I'm sure they were jealous. They all wanted information about joining but I explained they needed to be married. They even served me complimentary wine while Ben ate my pussy!"

"At one point the pilot came out of the cockpit and asked if I was enjoying the flight. I asked him, 'What's not to enjoy?' He just shook his head and chuckled."

"He said he hoped everything was satisfactory and I assured him it was."

"He went back to the cockpit but before leaving said that his co-pilot would be out shortly to see for herself."

"The attendants apologized and said that they had to alert the rest of the flight crew so there would be no surprises."

"We were the last to exit the plane when we arrived at Heathrow. I thanked the attendants for making my dream come true and they asked if they could give Ben a set of wings and a special goodbye. I of course, agreed."

"They turned to Ben who was handling both our carry on bags and pinned a pair of wings to his shirt. Each one in turn thanked him for flying with them and said they hoped we would be flying with them on our return flight as they each kissed his cheek and gave his balls a nice firm squeeze! He turned beet red and looked so uncomfortable as we exited the plane. I was just beaming with pride."

Jessica was speechless. "Enough about ribbons," Helen declared, "It's time for dinner!"

The rest of the evening proceeded like any other dinner party. The one exception being that the "boys" served the meal and cleaned up afterwards. When drinks needed refreshing it was the "boys" who did the serving. Allen thought, "We really do treat our wives like queens, no matter what Charlene may say!" Even when she flicked the tip of his penis and asked him if he thought Jessica might make good use of it tonight he replied, "Whatever my mistress desires!"

Jessica smiled and sipped her wine, thinking, "I think I can get used to this!"

Chapter Nineteen: The trip home.

On the way home Jessica reached over the console and squeezed Allen's thigh. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight, honey?"

Allen admitted that he had in deed enjoyed himself, "It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be; except for unexpectedly meeting Charlene and Fred."

"You better get used to that, Allen. Helen told me there are fifty-two members of this chapter of the Society so I'm sure you will be meeting other men and women you already know. Besides, what's so bad about getting to know people that share our interests?"

"For one thing I've known her for a very long time and I wonder what she thinks of me now. For another, she is such a tease!"

Jessica reassured him, "Helen says she's harmless, she just likes to get a rise out of guys! Did you know she and Fred started couples therapy with a Dr. Richards about the same time you started doing housework naked with me?"

"No, I didn't know that and who is this Dr. Richards?"

"Dr. Richards is a marriage counselor; she treated Fred and Charlene after Charlene found out that Fred was reading stories about clothed females and naked men. Charlene was very upset about it and counseling was the last step before she was going to file for divorce."

"Really? She seems sure to enjoy having naked men around now."

"Dr. Richards explained Fred's obsession to Charlene and suggested that with proper guidance Fred could express his exhibitionist side while Charlene could enjoy a happier marriage. She's the one who recommended that Charlene take Fred to a weekend boot camp for husbands at Mrs. Swanson's.

"Who is Mrs. Swanson?"

Helen worked at Mrs. Swanson's rooming house when she was in college as an assistant housekeeper; that's where she met Ben. He was in med school and lived at Mrs. Swanson's. Any way, that's how Helen and Ben met Charlene and Fred."

"I'm confused; they met at Mrs. Swanson's?"

"No, I guess it is a little confusing. Ben has known Fred since high school and they, that's Helen and Ben with Fred and Charlene, got together socially especially when Ben started his deck project but Charlene and Fred didn't know anything about the Society until Charlene took Fred to the gym where the sisters take their husband's for exercise. Helen and Ben were there and it was quite a surprise to all of them. Kind of like the surprise Helen got when she visited us this morning. I guess you never know what really goes on behind closed doors!"

"But you're saying that Charlene and Fred almost got a divorce but now she encourages him?"

"That's the truth; she almost divorced Fred over some silly stories. I think she's making up for lost time."

"I think... we've been at this a long time... haven't we, sweetheart?"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when we were first married and before the girls were old enough to realize what we were doing?"

"Yes."

"Remember the games we used to play?"

"Yes."

"You usually won and I ended up naked and getting you snacks or massaging your feet."

"I remember. I loved those games and my rewards for winning!"

"I loved giving you your rewards!"

"You're not saying..."

"I'm just saying that I like to treat you like a queen, my queen!"

"I love you, Allen."

"I love you, Jessica!"

"Allen?"

"Yes, dear."

"My feet are a little sore from the heels I wore tonight, you don't suppose...?"

"Of course, my queen, as soon as we are back at home your wish will be my command!"

Jessica smiled; she squeezed Allen's thigh and thought, "Tonight is going to get even better!"

Allen let Jessica out by their front porch; even though their garage was attached it was a tight squeeze and Jessica preferred going in through the front door. As he entered through the kitchen Jessica called out. "Is there any wine left from last night?"

"Half a bottle," Allen replied.

"I feel like a little nightcap; would you like to join me?" Jessica asked as she looked through the late afternoon mail.

Chapter Twenty: Jessica gets an even greater commitment from Allen.

When Allen entered the living room with the wine and two glasses Jessica was startled to see he was naked. "Allen, honey, you didn't have to do that."

"I thought you enjoy seeing me naked?"

"I do, but you were naked at Helen's for almost four hours and so were Ben and Fred."

"Are you saying that you've seen enough male flesh for one night?"

"Not at all; especially your naked body, sweetheart!"

"And you did say that you wanted a foot massage didn't you?"

"I did."

"And do you remember what you used to massage while I was doing your feet?"

"I do."

Allen put a pillow on the floor and knelt at her feet with his knees spread. She looked down and smiled. Allen was clearly enjoying his position as her "slave." He unbuckled the thin strap the held the shoe on her foot. Rubbing it gently through her stocking he asked, "Why do you women wear these heels if they are so uncomfortable?"

"Mostly because it makes our legs look better! A lady wants to look sexy; especially if she will be at a party with other women." Jessica explained.

"You're not trying to attract the attention of men?" Allen wondered.

"A lady always wants to attract the attention of men, Allen, just not in the way you are thinking."

"What do you mean?" Allen kissed the instep of her foot and then unbuckled the strap of her other shoe.

"Well, I can't speak for all women but as for me I want other men to be jealous of you!"

"Really?"

"Yes, dear, really; I'm not interested in anyone else but you! I never wear outfits that are too revealing and I never give anyone the impression that I'm available. You're such a kind and caring man why would I ever be interested in another man?"

"But you seemed so excited to see Ben naked and when you found out Helen had invited Charlene and Fred to join us at dinner I could tell that excited you even more." Allen's hands massage her calf through her stocking.

"There's nothing wrong with looking, Allen! You still have those old Playboys don't you? You still look at the pictures once in a while. Don't deny it, Allen! I know when you've been looking at those magazines." Allen's hands were busy massaging her right leg; Jessica placed her left foot in his crotch and rubbed his penis. "Tell the truth, Allen!"

Allen blushed as he looked down sheepishly. His hands stroked her leg to the top of her stocking. "It's been a while since I looked at those magazines." Allen admitted.

"But you did look, didn't you?" Allen blushed as he nodded yes.

"And, I'll bet you would jack off when you looked at those naked women." Jessica could feel that Allen was getting hard under her foot.

Allen couldn't look her in the eye as he blushed and fumbled with the garter belt snaps on her stocking.

"Women know that men masturbate, Allen."

He carefully removed her stocking.

"You might as well admit it. When was the last time you jacked off?"

"I can't remember, maybe just before you began letting me be naked at home." He stammered; embarrassed to discuss pleasuring himself with his wife.

"You haven't jacked off since then?" Jessica asked in amazement. "Why?"

"Before the girls all left for school we had sex three or four times a month. Lately it's been two or three times a week and you've let me be naked so much I guess I haven't felt the need." Allen looked up at Jessica and saw her smiling.

"Allen? Will you promise me something?"

"If I can, Jessica, what is it?

Jessica leaned forward and held his chin in her hands; she leaned closer and kissed him. "I want you to promise me that you'll never play with yourself alone again." She said softly.

Allen's eyes widened; shocked that his wife would even ask that of him.

She held his chin firmly and looked into his eyes, "I'm serious, Allen. You did give me your penis, didn't you?"

"Yes, dear."

"But you haven't been entirely faithful, have you?"

Allen was shocked again to think Jessica thought he had cheated. "I've never cheated."

"Maybe not with another woman but when you look at pictures of naked women and jack off that's the same thing!"

Allen bowed his head, ashamed that Jessica thought he was unfaithful.

"Say it, Allen! Promise me that from now on you won't play with yourself unless I am with you!"

"You want to watch me jack-off!" Allen was startled at even the suggestion.

"I might or maybe I will just do it for you. You do like it when I give you a hand job, don't you?"

"You know I do!"

"Then say it, Allen!"

Allen knew she was serious, "I promise to never play with myself again unless you want to watch me."

"This means that you have given me complete control of not just your penis but your balls too! Do you understand, Allen, I decide when, where and how often you cum?"

"Yes, dear."

"Take my other stocking off, Allen." Jessica put her left foot on his shoulder and her bare foot on his hard cock and thought, "A man really can be controlled through his penis!"

Chapter Twenty-one: Jessica and Allen play "Queen and Slave."

Allen kept massaging Jessica's feet, first one then the other and Jessica kept massaging his cock. "Remember that thing you used to do to my toes?" Jessica sighed.

"The one I learned in Korea?"

"Yes, do that, I always loved that. It feels so good!"

Allen took her little toe between his index and middle finger and pressed on the nail with his thumb. He slowly wiggled it and then with out warning snapped it so hard you could hear it. "That's it! Oh, Allen, that feels so good!" He snapped each one in turn and Jessica expressed her appreciation after each toe was snapped.

Holding each foot in both hands one at a time he applied pressure to the ball of each foot, kneading it and stretching the ligaments in her foot. From her feet he moved to her calves; placing an ankle on his shoulder he kissed her instep as he carefully held her knee in one hand and stretched the ligaments in her calves with the other before slowly kneading the muscles from her ankle to her knee.

Jessica's skirt had ridden up to mid thigh exposing her wet panties; he kissed the insides of her knees and asked, "Had enough!"

"Not yet slave!" She giggled, "Do I need to get out my spoon?"

Feigning fear Allen pleaded, "Not that my queen, please, anything but that! I'll do whatever you want just don't beat me!"

Jessica laughed, "Anything, slave?"

"Yes my queen, you need only tell me of your desires and I'll do my best to satisfy you!"

She pushed him back on his ankles and stood up. "Take off my panties, slave!"

Allen reached under her skirt but she pushed him away. "Not like that you ungrateful excuse for a slave," she giggled, "put your hands behind your back and use your teeth."

He put his hands behind his back and bent low to get his head under her skirt. She was wearing lace bikini panties that didn't leave much room for him to catch them with his teeth. He licked her thighs and then tried to get his tongue under one leg opening but they were too tight.

"Having a little problem, slave?"

"Yes, my queen!" He mumbled beneath her skirt.

Jessica turned abruptly and stepped into the middle of the room. "Perhaps my unworthy slave will find it easier with more room to work."

Allen started to crawl on his hands and knees towards her but Jessica stopped him. "Not like that, slave, you must keep your hands behind your back!"

Allen straightened up and put his hands behind his back. His cock was pointing straight at Jessica. She shrieked in mock surprise, "What is that slave? A weapon you've been hiding from me?"

"No, my queen, it's not a weapon intended to harm you! I would only use it to give you pleasure."

"And just how can that thing give me pleasure?" She playfully mocked.

"It can reach places my fingers and tongue could never reach; I'm sure you will find it useful Your Highness."

"We shall see, slave! For now you still must help me with my panties!"

Allen hobbled towards Jessica on his knees; his hard cock waving from side to side. Jessica smiled watching him obey her without question. He lowered his head and came up under her skirt trying without success to pull her panties down with just his teeth or lips. After a minute or so she turned and stepped to one side so that her back was to him.

"Maybe you will have more luck with my backside, slave!" She giggled as she taunted him.

Again he hobbled towards her and bowed low to get his head under her skirt again. When he straightened up he kissed both of her ass cheeks and found a loose piece of material to tug on with his teeth. "Be careful, slave!" She admonished him, "I don't want you to damage the royal panties!"

He released his grip and answered, "Of course, my queen!" He had moved them just enough to create a fold on her other cheek. He bit and tugged; the waist band traveled about an inch down her butt. He bit on the other side and the panties came down another inch but just in back. He crawled around to her front and using his nose pulled the front of her panties down about four inches. He crawled in back again and found a loose piece of material between her legs; he bit it and pulled the panties off her hips.

"Well done, slave, now get them off my legs and you will receive your reward!"

Allen wasted no time in sucking the crotch of her wet panties into his mouth and pulling them to the floor.

Jessica stepped out of her panties and held out her hand, "Arise, slave." Allen stood up and Jessica wrapped her hand around his cock. "Come with me to my royal chambers, slave!" She led her adoring slave into the bedroom and positioned him on the bed.

"Are you ready for your reward, slave?"

"As my queen desires." He answered obediently.

She gathered her skirt around her waist, straddled his head and lowered her pussy to his waiting lips. "Kiss me, slave! Kiss my royal pussy!"

Allen was only too happy to oblige his wife, his queen! His hot breath made her pussy tingle. He kissed and licked all around her vulva enjoying her aroma, her taste, the feel of her neatly trimmed bush on his nose and cheeks! She hovered over his face letting him explore all around her love tunnel. Allen loved pussy; not just any pussy, he loved Jessica's pussy! Even after three children he marveled at its beauty! Eternally thankful that she had chosen him to be her husband he welcomed every chance she gave him to express his love.

As Allen continued to worship her pussy Jessica pulled her skirt and slip over her head. Now nearly naked she caressed his hair sometimes pulling his lips closer; sometimes pushing him away enjoying every lick, every kiss, every breath of hot air.

Allen could feel every little shudder; hear every little gasp as he worshipped his wife's pussy! He loved the way she let him know just how well he was doing! It was a continuing process; a lesson he never tired of learning and Jessica was such good teacher! Where to lick. Where to kiss. How long. How hard. When to slow down. When to go faster. Jessica had never been shy about expressing herself!

Jessica removed her bra and pulling his face into her crotch arched her back. Allen knew what was expected; he rolled her on to her back and licked slowly up the length of her sex briefly touching her clit for the first time. It was swollen, the tip hard like a little penis! He flicked it with the tip of his tongue; her hips bucked as she gasped. "That's it, lover, right there! Yes! That feels so... so... go..oo..ood!" His strong hands cradled her ass cheeks and kneaded them as she draped her legs over his shoulders and met every gentle lick digging her heels into his back.

Allen turned his lips to one side and kissed her thigh. He sucked gently and then kissed the opposite thigh! Sucking briefly he turned his attention to the crease between her vulva and thigh; licking and kissing it's length before turning to the other side always pausing briefly over her slit to tease her inner lips and flick her clit with the tip of his tongue. His hot breath sending more shivers up her spine.

Jessica's voice became a little lower, a little more breathy as he patiently waited for her to signal it was time to take the next step. "Right there, lover! Oh! Yes, right there!"

Jessica did her best to give him guidance; she held his head gently in both hands and pushed him away when he was a little too rough on her increasingly tender clit. She pulled him closer when she wanted his tongue to explore ever deeper. As his tongue probed her depths his nose caressed her clit; her hips rose to meet each tender probing of her vagina and her exhortations became more fevered, "That's it! Right there! Fuck me with your tongue, lover, yes... yes! ...Yes!" Her legs trembled even as she smothered him; he sucked her clit between his lips and flicked it rapidly with the tip of his tongue. She bucked in response almost out of control; enjoying this intimate coupling of mouth and pussy! He reveled in her response to his devotion; his cock ever harder in anticipation of sheathing it in her warm, wet vagina.

Without warning she released him; he gave her one last gentle kiss before rising up to enter her. "Not now, lover!" She pulled him to her breast. "Suck my tit, Allen, suck!"

He objected, "I thought you were ready!"

She smiled, "I am ready, Allen, I'm ready for you to suckle!"

"But, sweetheart..."

"Suck Allen, my tits need sucking!"

"But... I thought..."

She interrupted him, "I know what you're thinking, Allen, but you are definitely not ready!"

1...345678