The Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, perfect fit." Ethan said as he patted her on the shoulder. Kodi flinched suddenly and almost instinctively, backing away from him.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, it's nothing. Just the person who's been hurting me the entire time down here touching me. No reason to worry."

"Oh, well I wasn't trying to hurt you right there. And I told you to watch your smart mouth, Kodi." Ethan held a remote in his hand and readied his thumb to press one of the buttons. She didn't need to be a genius to know what that was.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. It's my fault. One of my best friends from Earth used to hug me way too much, I think it scarred me." Kodi said, forcing a laugh to trivialize the situation.

"Hmm, well either way, I'll be expecting progress when I get back, don't disappoint me."

"I won't."

Ethan opened the force field and Kodi walked behind, then he activated it again and left for the elevator.

As he left, Kodi thought about his patting her shoulder. Although she was right about his reputation for shocking and causing her pain since becoming his prisoner, it wasn't the only reason why she flinched. She was serious about not being infatuated with touch or hugs or anything like that, at least since she had become older. She told him that it was Asia who made her like that, but in reality, it's something that she always avoided in her young adult life, almost obsessively. For once, though, it seemed like he wasn't trying to hurt her or discipline her...

***

"Sir, can I have a word with you?"

"Sure Fran, come in and sit."

Ethan was standing outside the window, trying to relax. He wondered if he had just made a mistake by leaving Kodi in his room alone. Even though he set him preventive measures and was able to track her vitals and movements, the logic of it still baffled him. Everything pointed to him getting rid of her, or at least telling the Society about her technology and handing her over to the General.

But none of that felt right.

What didn't feel right was the flinch she gave him after he patted her on the shoulder. Was she really that afraid of me? He couldn't blame her, after all he was her captor and the one responsible for the pain she'd experienced the past couple of days. Ethan wasn't someone to inflict pain just for kicks though, and the techniques he was using were meant to keep her in line and subdue her resistance. After all, he figured a prisoner that doesn't listen and follow directions isn't much of a prisoner at all. But he wasn't trying to hurt her with a simple pat on the shoulder, just make her feel at ease so she could work more efficiently. At least that's what he thought...

"So, Fran what's the problem? I already told you I'm not accepting your challenge to an arm wrestling match. Your youth and strength leaves me at a huge disadvantage. I wouldn't stand a chance." Ethan quipped as he and Fran sat down across from each other.

"No, no, I've given up on that. If you want to be a chicken, I'll let you." They both chuckled a little.

"Actually sir, I have some bad news?"

"Oh?"

"Yes, I'm afraid I'm going to be resigning as your assistant."

"But why, is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, Mr. President, it's just I've been really tired and aching lately. You know this old age catches up to everybody, they say Father time is undefeated."

"That they do. Well I'm sorry to hear that, but you've been a big help to me. I'll miss having you around."

"Oh, I'll be around, just with less paperwork in my hands."

"Of course. But I agree with you, you should get some rest. You've given a lot to the Society."

"Thank you, sir. Well I'll be on my way, good luck in the future."

"You too, Fran."

Ethan nodded to her and she nodded back before leaving his office. He appreciated her service and her consistency, and would miss the fragment of stability that resided amidst all the chaos and change surrounding him. Still, he found it strange that she would suddenly have to leave, when she didn't appear to be weary or ill. Either way, he knew he needed to find a replacement, and he knew just where to go.

***

"Request for entry initiated. Accept?"

Ah shit, who could it be this time!

Alyssa rubbed her eyes and got up, the communicator waking her from a good nap. Even though she just accepted a peculiar position from Fran and the General, because of the nature of her mission, she still wasn't actually doing anything. She wasn't supposed to wear any black uniform, do patrols, fill out paperwork, or go to meetings. The only thing she could do was the same damn thing she was doing before, which was wait in her room.

"Request for entry initiated. Accept?"

Okay, okay, I heard you the first time!

Since she was put on leave, her last couple of visitors all brought with them interesting stories or requests, so she braced herself for anything at this point. As she turned on the security camera to see who it was, she was instantly in shock.

Ethan?? Shit, the old lady was right!

"Request accepted."

The door opened and there Ethan was, standing right in front of her. She hadn't seen him in a while, since their last interaction when she confessed her feelings for him. And he still looked as good as ever. But she knew the conditions were different, and Ethan was her enemy now. She had no time to romantics or games.

"Alyssa, how have you been?"

"I've been fine, Ethan, how about you?"

"I'm doing alright. Can I come in?"

"Of course, come on in." Ethan walked in and sat in a chair beside her bed, and Alyssa sat on the bed. Even though she remembered her mission, it was weird to be talking to Ethan, knowing that she was going to double cross him and eventually dethrone him as President. Or at least play a part in it. She hoped she could keep up the façade long enough.

"So, what's up Ethan?"

"Well actually, I needed to talk about something important."

"What is it? Is everything okay?"

"Well, everything is fine, but Fran resigned today."

"What, really?" Alyssa said, trying to sound surprised despite hearing information she already knew was going to happen.

"Yea, she claims it was old age and being tired, but I just think she chickened out. Either way, I need to find a replacement now."

"Right, of course..."

"And look, I understand that we haven't had the best interactions lately. And I know that perhaps the punishment I gave you for your mishaps was hyperbolic. But I wanted you to come back as my assistant."

"Ethan..."

"You're the best person for the job, Alyssa. You've always done good work for me and you're reliable. And that's exactly what I need right now."

Alyssa looked as if she was pondering over her decision. In reality, she knew that she would have to take the job back, in order to fulfill her mission to Fran and the General.

"Okay I'll come back." Alyssa said as she looked excited.

"Great I'm glad to hear that. I'll get some paperwork ready, and I can expect you back tomorrow morning?"

"Definitely, I'll be ready."

"Alright, I'll be in touch. Thanks."

"No problem." Alyssa said as Ethan walked out her door.

It was a mission, but part of her couldn't help but be excited to get back to work. This was what she needed and expected when she accepted the job with the General and Fran. Even though it was with Ethan, and their troubled history combined with the complexities of the mission would complicate the work relationship, but she needed to get back on her feet and be productive again.

***

Almost got it, and...yes! It worked!

Kodi had been working tirelessly on the drone that Ethan gave her, but Ethan was busy as well. With no assistant and new developments in the closing of the chambers and other practical meetings he was swamped. He had to organize the meetings, prep the paperwork and attend the meetings himself.

And as if that wasn't hard enough, he was noticing peaks in Kodi's vitals at random times all day long. She was still in the same position he left her in, so he didn't panic about it. But she was on his mind, being alone with a fully functional drone, so he was ready to check on her by the time night came.

"Kodi, where are you?" Ethan's voice scared Kodi halfway to hell, she hadn't heard him all day and didn't know he was coming down.

"Yes? I'm still in the same spot you left me." Ethan walked out the elevator and began unbuttoning his shirt. He pressed a code on a remote and the force field was deactivated, revealing Kodi on the bed, holding the drone he gave her.

"I told you to watch your smart mouth. Remember I can shock you with your collar."

"Sorry sir." Kodi sometimes grew tired of his strictness. But she didn't want to experience electrical charge from the collar.

"Kneel."

This again? Kodi followed suit, despite her reservations.

"Your vitals were peaking all day, I noticed them. What have you been doing all day?"

"I've been doing what you told me, working on the drone. You wanna see it?" Kodi was almost bouncing up and down, nuzzling the drone in between her arms against her chest. Ethan noticed how it accentuated her soft pillowy breasts.

"Calm down. Yes, let me see what progress you made."

Kodi was strategically holding the drone in the backwards position, so that its front was pressed against her chest and hidden from Ethan. She couldn't wait to show him what she had been working on, even though she suspected that his reaction would be similar to any other time. She could tell he was interested in technology, but he just didn't react as passionately as she did. Still, she could feel the same amount of passion. As she turned the drone around, she made a theatrical gesture as if revealing a new car on an old game show.

"Ta-da! So, basically what I did was create an entirely new control panel and tried out some new CPUs. You can see here that now, instead of just a conventional graph that shows measurements and basic levels, the drone is on its way to reading more complex vital levels, instead of just sensitivity. I didn't have to add any new infrared beams or anything, because I didn't really have the tools for it. But what I could do was reconfigure the CPU to analyze more, since it had the capabilities. I just had to tell it what to do. It can read iron, vitamins, red blood cells, allergies, oh and-

"What did I tell you to do?"

Ethan crossed his arms and gave his petrifying glare, signaling that he wasn't happy. Kodi started looking nervous and twiddling her fingers around the drone.

"Well, you told me to experiment with the drone."

"No, that's not what I told you to do. I told you to perform a minor evaluation and see if there were any new capabilities that could do some good."

"Right, that's what I-"

"I did not tell you to act on that analysis and reconfigure or recalibrate anything. You were to take notes and let me see them, and then I would consider them on my own time. Now, the drone is already changed and I have no choice but to deal with it. Why did you disobey me?"

He was walking closer to her now, and still staring into her with a sharpness that she couldn't take.

"I don't know, I just thought it would be a good idea and I wanted to show you what it was capable of. You can really help a lot of p-"

"I don't care what you thought, you were given orders and you ignored them and did what you wanted. I told you that life would be easier down here if you obeyed me and followed instructions. Yet you still haven't learned."

Kodi was cowering in fear, almost shaking. She held the drone in between her arms, knowing that he would probably take it soon and reverse all the hard work she did all day. She was disappointed that he didn't like what she did. Worse, she anticipated a harsher punishment since he didn't like what she produced and he was upset at her.

"Get up Kodi. Give me the drone and get on the table."

"Yes sir." Kodi said with her head held down.

She knew this was the punishment, he was going to administer electrical charges through her body the way he did the first night. Or worse, torture her with that damn orgasm control device. She braced herself for anything at this point, Ethan had proven himself capable of diversifying his methods.

"And take your shirt off." Ethan said as she handed him the drone.

"What?" Kodi was shy about her body, and didn't want to be exposed, especially in front of her captor who brought her pain.

"I don't need to repeat myself. Now."

Ethan pressed the button and administered a low electric charge from the collar. Kodi winced in pain.

What in the hell was this about? He was clearly able to punish her and administer pain just fine with her shirt on, why did he need it to be off now?

She nervously complied, lifting her shirt above her head, and throwing it on the floor, revealing her large breasts to Ethan for the first time. They were even bigger than he thought based on the way they lay in her t-shirt. He noticed her dark brown puffy peaks, and her huge dark brown areolas circling around them. He could also tell she was shy because her arms were crossed on his breasts, trying to cover them best she could.

"Get on the table."

Kodi stayed where she was, desperately rooted in her position. She knew what that table usually meant, and wasn't going to return to that place of malice and pain willingly. Ethan walked over and grabbed her forcefully, pulling her towards the table. He was growing frustrated with her defiance.

"Now."

Ethan pushed her towards the table aggressively, and Kodi climbed on the table, slowly, remembering what he did to her before here. Even though it was only one time, she had grown accustomed to the comfort of both the sedation pod, and his bed in his private room. As she lay on the table, he grabbed her arms and forcefully kept them in place, one by one as the cuffs curled around her wrists, then her ankles the same. She tried to resist, but he was too strong and couldn't escape his grip. Plus, he still had the ability to administer electric charges that almost paralyzed her.

"Please! What are you going to do to me?" Kodi screamed. She then felt the strange sensation of the silencer, and the sounds of her voice dwindling to nothing, like a nightmare.

Ethan ignored her and picked up the drone and pressed on the control panel, examining the new interface Kodi added and learning its similarities and differences to the old interface he originally installed on the drone. Ethan never spent much time on the interface, so it was more rudimentary than the technological levels of the Society, with basic controls and not much to bring to the table aesthetically or visually. However, Kodi made it more interesting and dynamic, with holographic projections displaying 3-D models of the parts of the body you analyzed, and easier controls as well. Apparently, she specialized in this kind of thing, and with some decent resources, she was capable of doing a lot.

Her drone wasn't a fluke then, he thought.

Once he adjusted to the controls, he activated the drone and it began hovering in the air, just like last time. Kodi recognized the whirring sound that a drone usually made, and that hers made, and then saw it hovering above her. She knew what was coming next, the warmth of the infrared beams. The drone began scanning her entire body, from head to toe, and again she welcomed the warmth and tingling sensations it gave her body, despite being fully naked. She felt the warm beams on her dark brown nipples more this time, and it started to make them erect. It felt the same on her big dark areolas as well, circling around them due to their sensitivity levels being high as well.

The tingling feeling grew stranger as the drone's beams traversed down her pubic area, which tickled, to her dark pussy lips, which were just as sensitive as her highly sensitive nipples. Despite her reservations and dismay, her pussy was starting to get a little wet, and Ethan noticed, glancing down at her moist folds. Kodi always writhed at this sensation though, because it felt so strange to have something warm like that touching her down there. Even though she had to admit it felt nice, she would never grow accustomed to it and wondered how this factored into her punishment. As it finished at her feet and the beams shut off, Kodi braced herself.

Oh, here it comes. And worse, now he knows where my weak points are. Kodi couldn't even imagine what he would do. Would it be shock or the orgasm control device again?

Ethan picked up the drone and played with the control panel once again, bringing up more holographic projections. But these models were of Kodi's body specifically, not generic defaults, and he looked closely at them, being able to manipulate them with his hands and analyze them as closely and intricately as possible. There were statistics next to each one, her nipples, her lungs, her brain and even her clit. They all gave Ethan detailed data about each part of her body.

"This is pretty good." Ethan said as he released her from the silencer.

"What?" Kodi was expecting him to wrap his hands around her neck, or tell her about a punishment.

"What you've done here, it's really good actually. Not only is this interface more user-friendly and efficient, but what the drone was able to analyze from its scan is intricate and detailed. It wasn't just picking up on sensitivity anymore, it picked up on vitals like heart rate, blood pressure, breathing capacity, a lot of data. It's an infinite amount of information about the body, both externally and internally."

Kodi was speechless, her heart still racing from the anticipation, and being naked on the metal table made her nervous beyond belief. She couldn't really think or talk to Ethan that much, her mind preoccupied with the exposure of her body. But she was astonished at the fact that Ethan was impressed by her designs and enhancements, and because she hadn't been shocked or severely spanked yet.

In fact, despite his annoyance at her disobedience, he was pleasantly surprised at Kodi and what she was able to do in one day, with some low-tech tools. She truly was a prodigy like he told Fran earlier, and he was curious to see if the capabilities that she gave the drone could actually work. Not only did she find potential, she acted on it and produced results. More than what could be said with the maintenance crew on the space station.

"And what's even better is that the drone is able to not only record the data, but process it at an expeditious rate and offer suggestions on how to improve certain health issues or potential ones. There's recommendations for cardiovascular exercise to help with the breathing rate, and even...methods of relaxation to deal with your anxiety and rapid heart rate."

At that moment, Ethan turned around to look at Kodi again, having previously been preoccupied with the drone's projections and data. She wasn't saying anything, which, although she was restrained on the metal table, was odd for her considering her usual enthusiasm for this technology. The drone was suggesting relaxation for Kodi because she was so nervous, but he didn't think it was because of the restraints. That never stopped her before.

"Why are you so shy about your body Kodi?" Ethan said as he walked closer to Kodi, until he was standing directly over her and staring into her warm brown eyes.

How did he know I was shy about it? She was trying her best to stay calm and breath, but apparently it hadn't shown.

"I noticed when you folded your arms over your breasts, and the drone can pick up on your breathing and heart rates obviously. But I don't need the drone to see this, it's obvious. Why would you be shy about this?"