The Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, I don't know. I just don't really deal with it really." Kodi responded, confused with his line of questioning.

As Kodi responded, Ethan suddenly began massaging her breasts, taking them in his big strong hands with ease and squeezing them. Kodi shrieked.

"What in the hell are you doing? Stop, get off me!" He spanked her on her plump thighs, and the sting made her gasp.

"You don't tell me to stop anything. This is my body, you belong to me. Or have you forgotten that you're my prisoner?"

He continued with her breasts in his hands, squeezing and massaging her pillowy mounds. Ethan had seen her large breasts around him for too long, and seeing them in full view for the first time pushed him over the threshold. He had to take what he wanted, what belonged to him anyway.

As he continued, Kodi felt a paradoxical reaction. On one hand, she didn't like anyone touching her too much, as she ignored her body in favor of her work, so she was anxious and nervous as hell. Not to mention that the source of her pain was the one touching her. On the other hand, she couldn't hold in the soft moans that escaped her full lips from the pleasure she was experiencing.

And as Ethan progressed further to her little nubs, which were already halfway erect and her huge areolas, her moans became increasingly louder. Ethan was only going to explore Kodi's body briefly. to notice her shyness and find out about her potential fear of touch. But now, his desire was peaking, and day after day of seeing Kodi's body half exposed in her t-shirt, and seeing her almost cum from the orgasm control device was causing an intense sexual stir within him. He couldn't wait anymore, and the bulge in his pants proved it. He was twisting her hard nipples in his fingers, pinching them firmly to see how Kodi would react. Her louder moans only confirmed what the drone analyzed before: her nipples were highly sensitive, and Ethan sought to take advantage. He dove his bearded face into her breasts and began licking and sucking her peaks, one at a time. He would pull them outward and hold, before letting go and moving on the next one.

"No, please stop...please don't..." Kodi was still resistant to Ethan's mouth and touch, despite the pleasure she was receiving from it, but her resistance was gradually waning. It was too outlandish of a sensation, and her nipples were so sensitive that his mouth on them started making her pussy lips moist. She tried to move her arms and legs to push him off, only to remember that she was restrained. There was nothing she could do but take it.

Ethan ignored her, and progressed to tracing his thick tongue around her areolas before returning to her nipples. He was forcefully pressing his tongue against them, and took his time to traverse around the large dark brown circles. Kodi noticed the tickling of his beard against her breasts, and the unusual warmth that came with it. And as he started sucking her nipples in a faster thrusting motion, she felt something inside her, in between her legs. Something similar to the feeling that came from the orgasm control device, only less intense and painful.

"You don't like this? You're getting very moist down here." Ethan was now taking one hand and traveling in between her legs to her pussy, which was becoming moister with each suck and stroke of his tongue.

"No, please, don't! It's too..." Kodi couldn't finish her sentence as Ethan began rubbing her pussy slowly, spread her moist lips apart with his fingers and rubbing in between, going deeper and deeper.

"It's too what? What's wrong?"

"It's just so...ohh..." He started rubbing faster and faster, while still sucking on her now fully erect nipples as hard as before. Kodi was becoming dripping wet, and that strange feeling inside her was becoming more and more intense. It felt like levees were going to break and something was going to flood out of her.

"Let go, Kodi. Stop worrying and give me control. Your body doesn't belong to you anymore."

"But it's too much, I can't-oh fuck!" Kodi moaned the loudest she moaned the entire time as Ethan started circling his fingers around her clit now, no longer avoiding it as he had before. Her pussy was pulsing and her clit was throbbing now, it felt amazing and somewhat painful all at once. The intensity of these sensations was something she just wasn't used to, and part of her wished she could escape it. The other part wanted to see what the other side of the climax was that the orgasm control device brought her to last time. And as Ethan continued his barrage on her clit and nipples, both of which were fully erect and throbbing, she felt it.

"Please sto-Fuuuuck..."

It was the most intense experience of her life, a massive thundering orgasm which seemed to be dormant for years was finally released, and her entire body felt all of it. Her body quivered and shook, thrusting forward as much as she could while being restrained. It felt like she was no longer in control of her body, and was forced to ride the intense orgasm as wave after wave hit her. She clinched onto the metal cuffs in desperation, trying to hold out, but her body was getting weak. Ethan didn't stop after her first orgasm, and continued to rub her clit hard, pressing his hand against it, while keeping his mouth around her nipples.

"Get off me you-

Another smaller orgasm hit her, and her pussy started gushing juices all over Ethan's hand and the metal table, and they began dripping to the floor. They were squirting intensely, and Kodi was breathing heavily and becoming overwhelmed from the duration of the orgasm. Her body was spent and became like jelly as she finally came down. Ethan withdrew her nipple from his mouth and stood up over her again, glancing over at the immense amount of juices Kodi was able to produce from her orgasms.

As Kodi collected her thoughts finally, she was in disbelief, and frankly, so was Ethan. She couldn't believe what just happened, and the sensations she'd just experienced were unlike anything she could have imagined. Despite the pleasure, the intensity of it scared her and she hoped that he wouldn't do anything like that again. However, like he said, if he did want her again, it's not like she would be able to stop him.

Ethan on the other hand, was somewhat surprised as well. He knew deep down that he was always attracted to Kodi, but he didn't think his desires would lead him to take her body like that and use her. But the sight of her thick curvy body, that plump round ass and big soft breasts that he'd thought about caused his sexual desires to erupt, and take her in a primal sense, forcing her to cum. But she belonged to him, and he could do whatever he wanted with her.

He decided to let her recover from her orgasms, then un-cuff her and put her back in the sedation pod to rest, before resuming talk about the drone. He'd almost forgotten about the innovative progress she'd made with that, and decided to explore it and work on it more on his own time. He would also take a look at her drone, to see what she was able to produce more thoroughly, now that he'd seen her talents up close.

***

"Morning, Mr. President."

"Hello, Alyssa. We're up early, I see. It's not even 8 yet."

It was the next day, and Alyssa's first day back on the job as Ethan's personal assistant. She was back wearing her all-white uniform, with her dark red hair in a long ponytail. Knowing her mistakes from last time and why ended up on leave, she wanted to make a better first impression this time around. She mainly wanted to avoid those pitfalls, however, because of her new mission. Getting kicked out again because of tardiness or late paperwork wouldn't bode well for her position with Fran and Jack, whose broader plan was still unknown. So, she tried to be the perfect assistant.

"Well the earlier the better sir."

"Of course. So, do you have my meetings set-

"Yes, I have all your meetings briefed for you. The first is this morning at 10 with the sanitation division."

"Well, I have all the fun I guess. Thank you." Ethan said sarcastically.

"And do you have-

"Yes, I have the reports as well, from every sector except sector 25, which always seemed to be late reporting."

"Well thanks Alyssa. This is good work."

"It's to be expected sir."

"Right. Well there's one more meeting I want you to schedule today, and it's important so make room for it. Move things around if you have to."

"Of course, sir. What is this important meeting?"

"I want to meet with both the maintenance division and the medical team. There's some new technology and innovations that I want to discuss with them. It's about time we started making progress towards the future and helping our citizens the best we can."

"Innovations? The Society is already doing the best for our citizens, aren't we?"

"We can do more, we're capable of doing more, and we will do more. We can't get complacent just because everything appears to be fine."

"Okay, sir, umm I will contact them and make the meeting as soon as I can. I'll give you updates soon."

"Thank you, it's important so don't slack on this."

"Of course."

Ethan, seeing what Kodi was able to do in such a short time with his drone, decided that those types of technological advancements needed to be put in place in the Society, so that the people could live their best lives. He wasn't sure if everyone up here deserved it, but the people didn't create the Society, they just lived in it, and they deserved better medical devices and more progression towards a brighter future. He felt like the Society focused on its image and aesthetic too much, and less on the actual lives of the people, and he needed to change that.

Alyssa was curious about this mystery meeting. She was always proud of what the Society had done to protect its citizens in the wake of war and turmoil, and couldn't see why Ethan felt that there were things that needed to be changed. She worried about these innovations and if they might disrupt the order. And then she thought about what Fran told her earlier about Ethan...

***

Alyssa had a meeting with Fran and Jack in their secret office late at night, once Ethan was back in his private quarters. She was to discuss what information she gathered from talking with Ethan, even if it was just one day. As she walked to the door and it opened, she realized she never grew accustomed to the darkness and somber mood in their office.

"Hello Alyssa, how was your day today?"

"Anything to report?"

"Please, Jack, let the girl greet us at least. You act like a dog chasing a tennis ball sometimes."

The General let out an annoyed grunt.

"It was fine Ms. Fran, just back working with Ethan again was kind of weird, but I knew I had a mission and made sure to not make any mistakes."

"Good, now, how is Ethan?"

"He seems a little different actually. He scheduled a meeting with the maintenance and medical divisions today about some new innovations and technological progress, as he called it."

"Oh really?"

"What is that smart ass doing now? Fran, you know what we have to do. He's doing too much now."

"I know, Jack, I know. It's time."

"Time for what?" Alyssa inquired, hoping the mystery of their plans would finally be revealed to her.

"You will see soon, dear. But for now, you should get some rest. We'll need you to continue to keep an eye on Ethan."

"Thank you for your good work today Alyssa." The General added.

"Okay, thank you. Goodnight."

"Night." Fran said. Once Alyssa closed the door behind her, Fran turned on the soundproof panels in their office and spoke some more.

"You know what we have to do. This latest meeting he's setting up is a sign to us that it's time. Things are changing too quickly and rapidly. And for the worst." Fran said quietly, but with a commanding glare into the General's eyes.

"I know, we need to act before it's too late, and the Society is ruined. But do you think he's ready?" the General responded.

"It was always a risk, but a risk he knew about. Now's as good a time as any."

"Okay, let's go."

Fran and the General walked out their office and to a special teleportation panel, one that had been installed years ago and was secret even to Ethan. Besides the termination chambers and Ethan's private quarters, it was the only place that was kept secret from any citizens and normal staff.

The teleportation panel took them down below the space station, to the basement, even under the termination chambers, to a room that was locked three different ways. Fran pressed her hand against the panel, the General pressed his on another, and Fran entered a 9-digit passcode before the door unlocked. Fran walked in and opened another touch panel and began pressing more buttons, and a pod that was sitting in behind them activated. It had been in the thawing phase for a long time, and now it was finally finished.

As the pod opened, an older man, similar age to the General, with an all-white beard and wavy white hair. As he opened his eyes, a piercing blue glare struck Fran's brown eyes as she began to smile. The man struggled to speak, but got out a few words as best he could.

"Well, hello you old bastards." The man said while coughing.

"Who are you calling old? You're the one that's been asleep all these years. Enjoy your nap?" the General quipped.

"It's good to see you again, Marshall."

"It's good to see you too Fran."