The Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, if you say so, I'll trust you and the security. I guess I'll go ahead and get some sleep, I'm sure we've got a long day tomorrow."

"Unfortunately, we do. Get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Okay Mr. President." Alyssa walked away, feeling confident about her performance and the results.

***

"Kodi! What are you doing?"

"I'm still working on the project you left me!"

Kodi had no idea why he insisted on yelling every time he came down the elevator, when he knew she was confined behind the force field, with a collar on that tracked her movements and no access to tools. With all the preventive measures he put in place prior to leaving her, she figured he would be at ease and not come back like that, trying to alarm her or catch her doing something foul.

But she did find solace in the fact that, even when he yelled, it wasn't at a loud enough volume to stress her out or scare her out of her seat. Compared to other people yelling, like her friend Asia, his was still calm and just had more bass to it.

"I wanted to see if you'd been doing what I asked, instead of goofing around down here."

"Come on, you still don't trust me, even with this thing on? You'll always know what I'm doing." Kodi was pointing at the black collar that still hugged her neck.

"Seems like you're getting used to it." Ethan said as his eyes scanned her collared neck, then progressed to the rest of her body. As she was sitting down, he could see her plump caramel brown thighs and how her heavy breasts lay in her t-shirt before refocusing again.

"No, I will never get used to being treated like a dog. Because I'm not a dog. But I also don't want to be shocked, and I've felt what this thing is capable of."

"Good, maybe that means you'll behave."

"Orrrrr maybe it means you can take it off since I've proved to be good for you?" Kodi said with her best puppy dog eyes and innocent girl's voice.

"Absolutely not."

"Well, I'll never stop trying." Kodi said as she sighed.

"Well good luck. Alright, time to see what you've been working on. Do you have anything to show me?"

"Oh, definitely." Kodi was getting excited about her progress and ideas again, he could tell. She always got damn near jumpy when it happened. As she prepared to show Ethan her progress and began rummaging through papers, he finally noticed the mess that she had made. There were papers all over the place, and not just straight pieces of papers. They were balled up, crumbled, and some even ripped. He also noticed scribbles and scratch marks on a lot of them as well, the kind you would see on a student's notebook. As Kodi caught his eyes surveying the mess, she hoped he wasn't too upset about it.

"Yea, umm sorry, I made kind of a mess. You know how it goes, when you're working hard and focused, brainstorming and all that." Kodi said with a forced smile.

"You could have brainstormed a little neater."

"True, but where's the fun in that?" Kodi said as she glanced up at him before continuing to search through papers for the right one. His facial expression remained the same as it usually did, cold and unnerved, but she never let that stop her from being excited and focused on her projects.

"Okay I think I found it. Finally." She pulled out a few pieces of paper that also had scribbles on it, with a unique design on the front of it. They weren't as crumbled as the others, so he would at least be able to see what was on it. As she did with the sensory drone before, she first held to her bosom, concealing it as if to surprise him with a grand reveal, then flipped it around.

"What is it?" Ethan said, sounding generally confused for once.

"Well, like we talked about before, there was a clear link between the functionalities of the sedation pod and the sensory drone, which was their abilities to analysis the body for all kinds of things, vitamins, blood type, areas of sensitivity, almost anything you wanted. Specifically, the sedation pod was able to adjust to the body in order to provide comfort for each individual occupant. Sounds great, right? But, when you told me you were looking for a machine or device that could combine or utilize the abilities of both of these, it took me a while to figure out how to do that."

"Right, I figured."

"But then I realized something. The best way to attack this situation isn't by trying to look at similarities between them. I mean, that helped you realize that there was potential for a new device or machine, and even how to do it, but it wouldn't tell you what that is. The key was looking at the limitations. Looking at the barriers. Studying what the sedation pod and sensory drone couldn't do, and then creating something that could utilize their abilities in addition to even more. After all, we are after progression, or at least I am."

"That does make sense."

Kodi was adjusting to the way he responded to things. Usually, if he responded at all, especially positively, it meant he was pleased. There wasn't going to be a 'wow' or pompous exclamation from him.

"So, besides the inability to actually heal the body, which we talked about last time, one of the limitations of these two devices was that they required an external stimulus to be effective. The sensory drone used the beams, and the sedation pod used a sedative. They were both effective, but only up to a certain point. But internally, the body was still the same. It hadn't learned anything new."

"So, what did you come up with?" Ethan could see that the blueprint looked like a glove or hand of some kind.

"This, it's a device that will connect to the user's body, right now to their hand as like a glove, and constantly be given data about the body. That could use the same technology that allowed your sensory drone to analyze my body, just at a more controlled level that is embedded into the glove. And being linked to the body for an extended period of time, rather than isolated incidents, will allow to learn more about the body as it adjusts to different environments. I was also thinking about adding a function that would allow it to give the user medicines or nutrients that it needed based on an ailment or illness that it detected. That's where the functionality of the sedation pod comes in. It could have a CPU or A.I. within it, constantly learning and developing new ways to keep the body safe and healthy, while the information that the user's body gives it would always be teaching it more."

"I see, this is the piece that was missing in the equation."

"Right, it's creating a cyclical system or learning and teaching between the module and the body, rather than analyzing data and having to look for another way to treat the symptoms or deal with the illness."

"So, eventually, as the relationship between the body and the device grows stronger, there wouldn't be a need for external stimuli anymore. The body would develop this knowledge and be able to heal on its own."

"Exactly, I mean there's definitely a lot of potential with this. I think it could help a lot of people and help catch diseases early."

"But wait, why a glove? It would be technically helpful, but I doubt everyone would want to wear it as long as it would need to be worn to be completely effective."

"Well, and a lot of this is just conceptual, but I was thinking about adding a function where bodies could learn from other bodies, and the gloves could almost interact with each other. Bodies are all very unique, and operate and respond to stimuli in different ways. What if there was a way to connect them using this glove? Then people, in the right setting, could touch one another, and the glove would learn how one body dealt with something and potentially learn from that. It would be like a network, a safe way to connect people improving their health and overall well-being."

"Hmm, and you could the invisibility function you gave the drone to make them phase in and out of visibility, to make them more seamless and pragmatic."

"Oh, that's a good idea! Lemme right that down." Kodi hurried and scribbled that on the new blueprints she was working on as well. Ethan was always surprised by her enthusiasm and persistence, but he hadn't realized she had this kind of imagination. He hadn't heard of or thought of something like this.

"And we could call it Phantom Link! Since it's kind of an invisible like that happens more naturally with the body, and because of the invisibility thing you just mentioned."

"Well, I don't know about names or anything yet, we're still in the developmental stages. But this is...really good work, Kodi."

"I kno- wait, you think so? Really?" Kodi said, expecting a stoic or flat response.

"I do. This is creative and more imaginative than I expected. Sure, some technical kinks will have to be worked through, but it shows a lot of promise. It could potentially be a paradigmatic shift in the ways people view medicine and health."

"Oh, thanks. And exactly, I think it could be better than other devices that have tried to do the same thing, like those cryogenic pods that may do a l-

"A what? What did you say?"

"Oh, cryogenic pods. You've heard of them, right?"

"I thought that project was dismissed years ago. It was proven to be unsafe. How do you know about that?" Ethan replied, sounding curious.

"Well they were definitely unsafe and in the developmental stages, but there were still trials conducted with them, and I'm guessing even more in secret. There were definitely a few that were fully constructed. I remember my parents talking about them, it was a risky project. But they're probably gone now."

"Right, I haven't heard anyone talk about those in years. The ideas you've come up with here are much better than those."

"Thanks, so what happens from here? With all this? Was it just all just a big test, to keep me distracted?"

"No, I'm going to take what you've worked on and see what we can do with it. See where it can go. I may bring you something to work on if I decide a prototype should be made. But it'll take a lot of data and analysis to put it all together."

"If it works out, it'll be worth all the hard work." Kodi said with a slight smile. She couldn't believe she found a reason to smile while basically being in a dungeon.

"Of course. I'll go get the pod ready for you to sleep. I need to time to think about all of this." As he said that, Kodi noticed once again that his eyes drifted away from her dark brown ones to the rest of her body as she stood up, something she noticed he had done a few times today. And it reminded her of the other thing she needed to ask him about.

"Umm if you don't mind sir, could I ask one more question?" She was trying to be as nice as possible to increase the chances of him answering honestly.

"Sure, what is it?"

Kodi was nervous, but had to ask.

"Umm, why did you do it?"

"Do what? I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"You know, I mean all the stuff from last night. Was I in trouble? Was it supposed to be like another punishment? Cause even with all the work you gave me to do, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day."

Ethan actually paused for a few seconds before answering, surprised that she had actually brought it up. He was hoping she would just forget about it for now.

"Did it feel like a punishment?"

"I mean, not exactly, no not really."

"Okay."

"But it didn't feel like a reward either. Why did you do it that way, whatever it was?"

"Because you're my prisoner, and I can do whatever I want with you. I told you before, your body doesn't belong to you anymore, it's mine."

"But you wanted to do it that way specifically, you wanted to do that...with me."

"Yes." Ethan was still looking into her brown eyes and glanced in between her legs, wondering if thinking about was doing anything to her, if she was getting moist or warm.

"You said it didn't exactly feel like a punishment? Did it hurt at all?"

"Well, it was definitely uncomfortable, and just really, really intense. I think all of those sensations just surprised me."

"It just caught you off guard."

"Right, exactly, I'm not used to those kinds of sensations." Kodi said as she bit her full lips, looking down.

Ethan's desires were starting to bubble up again, as they had throughout the entire day, whenever he thought about what happened or her voluptuous body.

"Did...any of it feel good to you?"

"Umm, well some of it definitely did, it felt really good, but it's just weird, to have those competing sensations."

"You said you'd been thinking about it today. Were all those memories bad, or brought negative feelings?"

"No, not all." At this point, Ethan walked closer to Kodi, who was sitting on the bed.

"...Would you ever want to feel those good sensations again?"

"Feel them again? I mean maybe but-"

"Get up on the bed and lay back, Kodi." Ethan said with a calmness and tranquil tone.

"What? Wait, wait, hold on, maybe-

Just as Kodi's rejections and trepidations left her lips, a few airy moans interjected with them, as Ethan had moved in between her legs and begun lifting her shirt up, freeing her large breasts as they flopped on her body. Ethan then began massaging them and flicking her brown nipples, making them semi-erect instantly. He remembered what her most sensitive points were from the drone, and from last night.

"But wait, I can't, just-ohhhh." Just as before, Kodi was unable to finish as Ethan continued stimulating her nipples, alternating between flicking, pinching and twisting them in his fingers. With each flick, pinch, or twist, they grew bigger, until they were at full hardness, thick and very sensitive. Kodi also moaned more and more every time as well, while Ethan also took her big soft breasts in his strong hands and squeezed them with just the right amount of strength, a firm grip. He couldn't resist her body anymore.

"I know this feels good, Kodi. There's no need to hide it, I've already seen what it does to you."

He was taking control of her body now, grasping her hips and pushing her onto the bed, laying on her back, leaving her full body exposed. The region in between her legs had indeed confirmed what Ethan told her, as it began to glisten with moisture from the pleasure he was giving her. Like before, Kodi was trying to resist his ministrations, but it wasn't as much as before. She remembered how good the orgasms from last time felt, and while Ethan always administered a little too much force, she did want to feel that again. The situation was just too discomforting to be completely relaxed.

"This isn't a punishment Kodi, but it can become one if you continue to resist and fight back." He said calmly, wrapping his hands around her neck and reminding her of the collar and its potential shock. His other hand traveled to her moist folds and rubbed softly, immediately feeling the growing wetness.

"Admit it, Kodi, tell me you like this. Tell me this feels good to you."

"Nooo, please I don't..." Kodi's answer was mixed in a cacophony of moans and grunts, as her moist opening felt warm and in need of release again. Ethan began rubbing a little faster and harder, avoiding her very sensitive nub that was almost throbbing at this point. He knelt down and dove his face into her bosom, licking around her large dark brown areolas and sucking her thick hard nipples, eliciting a louder cry from Kodi, who became desperate for release. She remembered this being a combination of stimuli that took her over the edge last time. A few more seconds and she would surely cum with the power of a waterfall.

But Ethan suddenly stopped, bringing about an aggressive grunt from Kodi. Ethan responded by spanking her on her juicy left thigh.

"No, we're not going to do it that way today, it's going to be a little different. But only if you're good. I told you that listening would be your best friend here. Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, please, I need it..."

"Are you going to listen and be a good girl?"

Kodi was silent, thinking about the impending orgasm, and Ethan spanked her once again on her both of her thighs, harder this time. It left a stinging sensation, but to her surprise it actually made her even wetter. She couldn't believe it.

"Okay, yes I'll listen. I'll be good for you."

"Good."

Ethan once again thrust his face in between her large breasts, grabbed them and sucked on her nipples while playing with the other one with his fingers and hands. The warmth and prickly sensation that came with his thick beard in between her pillows only intensified the stimulation of her nipples and areolas. However, this pattern didn't last long as she felt him and his beard traverse down her body, licking and sucking her on the way down. He went from her breasts to her round stomach, to each of her thighs, sliding his beard slowly the entire way. As he traveled down her body she noticed something hard and firm rest against her legs as well.

But her attention was brought back to her wet pussy, as Ethan pressed his beard against her drenched brown slits, and the warmth from him felt really good to Kodi. Almost...comforting, similar to the beams from the sensory drone but much more intimate. That feeling evolved from intimacy to an intense fiery pleasure as Ethan began to kiss, lick and suck on her pussy lips, enveloped in her wetness as he seemed to completely own and control her pussy with his mouth.

"Oh, god, what, yes, yes..." Kodi began to thrust her body forward from the pleasure, and grab onto the sheets to endure the intense sensations.

"Tell me it feels good, Kodi. Tell me." Ethan commanded as he let go of her folds momentarily.

"Ugh, yes, please just don't stop!" Kodi replied with an incendiary fervor, crying out as her orgasm grew closer and closer.

And just as she thought that he was missing one spot, Ethan began circling his tongue around her clit, teasing it while it was becoming more and more erect and poked out. He made long strokes up and down her pussy, flicking her clit with his tongue before going back down in a consistent motion, then sucking the juices off her glistening dark lips. Then, once he felt like it was ready, he began aggressively sucking and licking the clit, almost exclusively increasing his speeds and thrusting his mouth into her pussy as he assaulted the sensitive nub. As if that wasn't intense enough, he moved his hands up her body and began to pinch and squeeze her hard nipples at the same time.

"Oh my, yes, what is, fuck!"

It only took a few times of this for Kodi to feel the release. Somehow, it was even stronger than last time, as she felt it boil up from deep within her body, traveling up until it exploded. She gripped the sheets harder than ever, thrust her pelvis forward, and cried out incoherently before panting loudly. Her body began to shake and tremble hard, almost spasming from the intense release, and her juices flooded out of her.

Ethan never let go of her clit or pussy lips with his mouth, and slurped and lapped up as much of the juices as he could before being overwhelmed and letting them flow out onto her thighs and even drip under her big round ass. His continued pressure on her pussy combined with realizing he was slurping up her juices made her cum a second time, and she trembled and moaned loudly again before losing energy and falling to sleep, unable to keep up with the pleasure her body was feeling.

Ethan stood up, his face and beard drenched from her orgasms, and looked on the bed to see a big wet spot under her as well. Seeing that the last orgasm rocked her to sleep, he carried her to the sedation pod and let her rest, then returned to his private quarters to clean up. He felt more satisfied, having his thirst for Kodi quenched and making her cum again, taking more control of her and making her body his. He even thought about giving her more next time, and not holding back as much anymore.