The Society Ch. 05

Story Info
War is raged between Madam Catherine and The Black Rose.
11.1k words
4.54
12.9k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barno
Barno
274 Followers

"I don't think that I'm the right person for this. You need someone more experienced. What if I fuck this up? I'll get my balls snatched right out from under my cock!" I was more than a little nervous watching Serena and Corinna rifle through my closet.

"Your balls were snipped off quite a while ago my dear and the woman who owns them has given you her orders so get naked so we can get to work on you." Serena gave me the 'Don't fuck with me. Just obey.' look.

"Despite being the hottest thing with a dick that wears high heels in this Godforsaken Society do you really want to know why we're putting you out there as bait?" Corinna asked with a knowing smile.

I looked up at her for the answer and she continued. "You can fuck a man in the ass just as easily as take it. If this Marquise is the kind of guy I think he is we're going to need a sissy that can fuck hard just as easily as she can grab her ankles."

"You actually think she's a top? Why she's as sweet as they come." Serena added as she pulled the tight backless navy dress out of my closet.

"Serena, women can tell if a boy is gay, submissive, weak or as strong as a bull but it takes another boy to sense the particulars of his desires. I know that if Marquise is the cock hound that I think he is he'll be all over a hot sissy that gives as good as she gets." Corinna explained.

"And if it turns out that he isn't a cock hound?" I asked nervously.

"Well my dear I don't know if I've ever seen a sexier sight than you with your ass cheeks spread looking for your pussy hole to be filled and a reach around. You'll be fine either way sweetie." Corinna concluded while she led me to the chair where she applied her make up every day.

"Come on legs. Let's get you all dolled up for a night on the town with Marquise. If we can expose Diane's lover as a cock hound it'll be a huge blow to The Black Rose." Serena added as she sat me in the chair and helped me off with my blouse.

The girls pulled Tiffany in to help with our little mission. Catherine figured that it would help the fit blonde get into a better state of mind. She also had a flair for make up when it came to sissies so she was in on working on my face.

"You know you really owe Elizabeth a very expensive bottle of her favorite single malt scotch for the work that she did on you. Your face is as close to flawless as a boy could be." Tiffany commented while she prepared me for the evening.

"The truth is that Madam Elizabeth's scalpel barely touched her relative to the rest of us. It was electric the first time she slipped into a dress." Corinna remarked standing to the side and assisting whenever she could.

"Well I've seen it enough times, some bois were just made to be girls. You're a very lucky sissy Carey and I'm very grateful to you for doing this for me. When I get my hands on this weasel he's going to need a cork to block his asshole I'm going to stretch it so wide with my strap on." Tiffany continued working on my eyes while she made clear her desire for revenge on Marquise and The Black Rose.

"I'm sorry that they hurt you Tiffany. I guess that you'll miss Heidi." I said just as Tiffany moved to my lips.

"Well to tell you the truth Heidi and I had one thing in common." Tiffany replied.

"What's that?" I asked.

"They both love cock, black cock." Corinna said with a soft chuckle and a supportive rub of Tiffany's shoulder.

"Heidi's an excellent servant and a close friend. We've had some excellent experiences playing with studs and fucking sissies over the couple of years that she was with me yet we were never lovers so to speak. As your partner in crime put so nicely Heidi was into black men and so was I. So I'll miss her as a fellow connoisseur and huntress of the almighty penis but I'll survive." Tiffany admitted while she put the final touches on me.

"But you still care...right?" I was little confused.

"Of course but truth be told and Corinna will back me up, this was done to embarrass me not take a sissy. I have to react with strength or I am no better than a limp dicked cuckold allowing handsome dark skinned alpha males to take his wife over and over. I'd get used like a whore by the other madams and then, ultimately, a stronger concubine like Serena looking to make a name for herself would claim me as a slave. Always remember, this place is like the Serengeti, you're only as good as your last kill." Tiffany explained as she ran her fingers through my hair and then pronounced me gorgeous.

I slipped a pair of real nice hose with seams and Cuban heels up my legs and put on a pair of high heel pumps. I had a bra that matched that also clinched my breasts so that it looked as if I had nice cleavage and then threw the favorite blue dress over my head and shimmied into it. I had to say looking in the mirror I looked real good with the makeup job that Tiffany had done. Just then Serena came back downstairs with Catherine in tow.

"How does she look? What am I saying, of course she looks great I'm sure." Catherine asked. "Now Carey we need you to look sexy but remember, you're a closet queen in town on a business trip taking advantage of being able to go out as a woman where no one knows who you are and then get into some rough trade with the right stud."

"I think that we've got the look that'll work." Tiffany stated.

"Oh yeah, you did an excellent job Tiff. Absolutely fantastic. Carey if what I've been told about this stud is true he's going to be all over you. Don't be afraid to show some confidence either. He's looking for that kind of sissy if you know what I mean." Catherine gave me a long kiss and a hug and wished me luck.

We got into two cars. One was Tiffany's brand new Audi roadster and the other was a yellow cab Corinna had borrowed from the local livery company which coincidentally was part owned by Madam Alliene. I drove with Tiffany to The Boot. Along the way we talked about Heidi. As she had said she was going to miss her, more than she had let on while helping me with my make-up but the gorgeous blonde former fitness model hadn't exaggerated her or Heidi's passion for black men. It was that passion that had drawn the two together but the relationship was different than that of Catherine and Corinna or Valerie and Samantha. So for Tiffany tonight was more about getting back at The Black Rose and specifically Madam Diane.

"It's going to suck not having her around. I liked her despite the wrestling beat downs she always administered." I smiled over at the blonde madam.

"Well I loved Heidi and tattoo or not I'm hoping to get her back. By the way, my opinion was that you won that last match. You're getting good at using these incredible legs of yours as lethal weapons." Tiffany smiled back at me and ran her hand up and down my silk encased thigh while we pulled into The Boot parking lot.

"Well here I go. Wish me luck." I smiled over at Tiffany.

"Carey you're the hottest sissy that's going to walk into this dive club tonight. You don't need any luck. You know we're all proud of how quickly you've become feminized and mastered the art of being a woman, especially Catherine. She was so happy when the other madams in the circle approved this mission and became even more confident when Catherine told them she wanted to use you. You're going to get Marquise to bite without a hitch." Tiffany gave me a long kiss. We watched Corinna and Serena walk into the club and after five minutes I walked in.

I had been seen by two Boot employees and it was my teammates' job to keep them away from me and my victim and then ultimately help me trap him. As soon as I walked into the crowded bar I noticed Serena with her arms around Alphonse and as I made my way through the bar I saw that Corinna had cornered Bree and was deep in conversation with the tall blonde tranny. Both were being told that whatever their allegiances were and how much they were being paid by The Black Rose Serena and Corinna were going to make it worth their while to switch sides.

I made my way to the second room which was a large dance area and then to the third room in the building where I found my prey. Marquise was standing talking to another black man and a tall blonde tranny who was looking decent enough but she needed to have a serious talk with Madam Tiffany about makeup and how to pick out a wig that fit correctly. As it turned out I needed to put out very little scent to attract my black stud. I simply walked slowly by the three making sure to catch Marquise's eye giving him a sweet smile and letting my eyes drift down slowly to his crotch.

I continued on and was lucky to find a seat at the bar. I was worried that I had taken the last seat and that Marquise wouldn't have a seat for himself but it worked out better than I had hoped. No sooner had I ordered a drink than I felt the brush of fingers against the back of my shoulder.

"Would you please put this gorgeous lady's wine on my tab Oscar and please get me another rum." Marquise was standing behind me wearing a million dollar smile. Finally getting a good look at him I saw that he was a good looking man with a slightly upturned nose and pearly white teeth.

"Why thank you. I knew this looked like a nice place. Now I know for sure." I replied as I swung my stool around so that I could face the black man.

"We aim to please. My name is Marquise." Marquise held out his hand and I took it.

"I'm Carey. This is quite the spot that you have here Marquise." I replied.

"It's the perfect place to go if you don't want to be noticed. Is that what you're looking for Carey?" The black man kept my hand in his from our handshake.

"Dressed like this? Oh I came to be noticed." I chuckled and raised my arms giving Marquise a better look at my body hugging backless dress.

"Well you look exquisite. How long have you been walking on the wild side my luv?" Marquise was making himself quite comfortable holding one of my hands while resting his other hand on my crossed leg.

"Not that long. I get dolled up whenever I get out of town on business. One might say that it's a thrilling hobby." I had been told to let Marquise think that I was a part time crossdresser and not a permanently feminized sissy.

"Are you telling me you're not full time dressing as a woman? That's extraordinary! You're a natural in a dress! How long are you in town?" Marquise smiled broadly.

"Day after tomorrow. I'm between meetings. One today and the next isn't until late tomorrow. I'm supposed to do reports in my hotel room tomorrow but something more interesting could change my plans and they do look a lot more interesting right about now." I smiled suggestively back at the black man.

"Well let me ask you..." Marquise leaned in and kissed me and then whispered into my ear. "What do you like?"

"Those pants are awful tight right about here." Marquise had pressed his crotch up against my knee and what I felt was impressive. I lifted my knee and rubbed it against the growing bulge. Let's just say that I'm a very good catcher especially when the ball is as big and hard as this one but I can pitch just as well. It just depends on who I'm playing with."

"That's my kind of sissy girl. You know that sort of behavior will get you everywhere with me." The black man's expression told me that I had set the hook perfectly.

"The best thing is that no one has to know. I leave town after my meeting tomorrow night and in the meantime we'll work up some wonderful memories of whatever happens between us." I replied just as Marquise began kissing me again.

"I didn't drive but we should get to my place. You'll be impressed, I live in a mansion. That is unless you want me to start humping this gorgeous leg of yours right here in front of everyone." Marquise was practically pleading now.

"We can take a cab, but to my room. I'm at the Bannion. I'll be damned if I'm going to take the walk of shame in broad daylight with this dress on." I thought fast to try and influence the seduction away from getting trapped in a Black Rose mansion.

"I think that you'll be impressed with my estate. Look you were born with a body that any woman would die for, let alone a sissy trolling for a bull. I will have you back to your room without anyone getting a look at you if you want. I can smell the scent of a sissy in heat. You have it all over you my sweet so let's go." Marquise insisted.

"Let me get the cab." I was pretty sure that I had Marquise in my back pocket. He was every bit as horny as I was letting on myself so if I had insisted on going to my hotel he might have followed but it didn't really matter. Once we got him into the cab it would be over. I pulled out my cell phone and called Madam Tiffany.

We walked through the crowd. Marquise's hand on my bare back, a signal to all the other men in the bar that had been eyeing me that, indeed, it would be his rather sizeable ebony member sliding in and out of my ass this night. We took a quick tour of the building so that Marquise could show me off to his acquaintances while he nibbled on my neck and let his hand slide up and down my ass. He wanted everyone to see us together, to see the piece of ass that he was about to conquer.

Once outside I was relieved to see that our timing was perfect. A yellow cab rolled right up to where we were standing. With her hair up, a cap pulled tight over her head and a large jacket over her shoulders with the collar up no one would have recognized Tiffany, actually few would have thought the gorgeous dominatrix was a woman. Marquise opened the door for me and I climbed in. The black man followed me. He was about to give the address when the back door opened again and Corinna climbed in pushing Marquise and me over.

"Make that Madam Catherine's mansion." The well built shemale instructed.

Marquise was quick and if the door on my side had a handle he probably would have gotten out but Tiffany had removed it. Consequently the agile lunge over me was a wasted effort and cost the black man dearly. He tried to climb over the top of me. During the struggle between the three of us in the back seat I heard a sort of clicking sound and Marquise body suddenly went rigid. He let out a stuttering guttural sound for a moment and then he went limp.

"Good God don't these men understand how to surrender? I thought that he'd never relax." Corinna stated putting down the stun gun and then unzipping his pants. She reached inside and pulling out his scrotum attached a ball leash to Marquise. Still recovering from the electric surge the black man could only groan helplessly while he watched the restraint snap shut just above his balls. Corinna then held the leash taught for a moment just to let the black man know that she was in charge and that he was her captive.

The cab was moving out of the parking lot and had turned in the direction of our mansion when Corinna informed Marquise in a rather formal tone that he had become our prisoner and that any attempt at escape would result in his castration.

We worked on marquise during the ride. By the time we pulled into the back of the mansion most of his clothes had been torn off and we had managed to shackle his ankles together. Despite the noose around his scrotum the black man was still struggling. I couldn't believe that he was risking the loss of his testicles but I saw that Corinna was only holding the leash taut and out of his reach.

Tiffany pulled the cab up to the garage and exited the driver's side of the car and quickly made her way to Corinna's door. Corinna got out of the car and stood and watched as Tiffany reached in and grabbed the leash and without warning yanked brutally hard.

"Oh motherfucker!" Marquise sang out in a high squeal.

"Get out asshole!" The athletic blonde screamed.

Corinna gently took the leash from Tiffany. "Let's leave him at least a chance to survive tonight's activities. Marquise, let's be civilized about this. You know that you're not getting away. Why not be a good sport and follow me into the house. You don't want your nuts ripped right off of your body because you know that I'll do it."

Corinna's reputation as a vicious servant of Madam Catherine was well known throughout The Society and she had no problem trading on that reputation. Marquise gave the blonde amazon a look mixed with respect and downright fear then climbed out of the car. He obeyed the shemale following her into the house hobbled by the shackles and the pain between his legs.

We first raised the wiry built black man by his handcuffed hands so that he was stretched out from a metal cable hanging from the ceiling in our dungeon and then changed into more appropriate clothing. I was quickly learning many of the details involved in controlling someone you were planning on dominating and then transforming and one was to keep the victim off balance. One way was to dress so erotically they became excited and their concentration faded. As Catherine was fond of saying "It's so much easier to dominate someone and then mold them like wet clay when all they can think about is fucking you."

By the time I got back to the dungeon wearing a blue and black basque with sheer royal blue full fashioned stockings and black pumps both Tiffany and Corinna were already in the room standing in front of our victim. Tiffany was dressed in a black basque, full fashioned stockings and pumps. Corinna was in a red bra, garter, panties, stockings and black pumps.

"Well. Well. Marquise it looks as if the worm has turned." Corinna observed running a hand along his face.

"What are you going to do with me? Turning a stud isn't that big a deal. We'll fuck anything. Doing Heidi, even you have to admit that was a work of art." Marquise looked directly at Tiffany.

"Oh you're just a blank canvas right now Marquise. Give us a chance to paint some brush strokes on you." Tiffany's smile was one of complete confidence. She was just that good at this particular aspect of the domination game.

With that she moved in and began running her hands along his chest. The black man turned his head away I could see him concentrating hoping to hide all his weaknesses. All men had them and once these women got a hold of even one he would belong to them.

""Mmmm The Black Rose's main man. The Queen's stud." Tiffany cooed while she continued to caress him.

"I hope you're getting a kick out of this. What the hell can you do to me that hasn't already been done?" Marquise challenged with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

"Is that what you're hoping that we do?" Serena was by Madam Catherine's side as they walked into the dungeon in full bondage gear. "Marquise you know doubt know Madam Catherine?"

"I sure do. I fucked you up the ass a couple of years ago. It was one of the last orgies we had with the rest of The Society. You gave it up real nice and you were as tight as a schoolgirl on her first date. We had one hell of a good time." Marquise smiled the smile of a Society stud. They were all the same, cocky to the point of obnoxious arrogance. It was something that the ladies were sure to use against him.

"How could I forget? You have quite the weapon there Marquise." Catherine smiled as she smoothly sauntered up to the trussed up stud and gently ran the backside of her fingers along his long black penis causing it to jump. "The one question I have is why haven't you asked why we picked you to be our prize? Why aren't you curious as to why you're hanging from my rack in my dungeon?"

That's because I already know why. I took Heidi from you. Let me tell you that's one sweet sissy and the powers that be wanted her. You guys have to know that this was just business. I was just following orders." Marquise seemed to be apologizing to Tiffany. He was already looking for sympathy.

"So you like Heidi?" Catherine asked.

"As I said, what's not to like? She's fun to be around and so very sexy. That red hair and those blue eyes. She's built like a brick shithouse and those long toned legs..." Marquise was interrupted by Catherine.

Barno
Barno
274 Followers