The Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wait , wait...slowly..."

She felt...fuller than before down there as her pussy was slowly but surely being filled by hard dick. Her pussy lips gripped it tight, and Ethan took his time driving more into her. She moaned loudly as he slid out and then slid back in. As he slowly fucked her, he grabbed her heavy breasts and starting licking and sucking on her hard nipples again.

"Yes, that's it, suck on them, suck on them like that..."

"No, ask nicely. You're supposed to be good and obedient." He said sternly as he let go of them.

"Please suck on them some more? Please?" Kodi begged through soft moans as he continued to slowly thrust into her, resisting the urge to pound her dripping wet sex. He continued sucking on her nipples while fucking her, realizing that she had started adjusting to the current pace and went a bit deeper, until almost of his dick was going in and out of her. As he gave her pussy more, he resumed the quick paced sucking of her nipples, causing her to pulse around his hard dick as he fucked her harder and faster. The slurping on her nipples, combined with the noises of her wet pussy being filled with dick and her moans completely enveloped the room, and her orgasm drew closer.

"Yes, I'm so close, please keep going! Please!"

That added motivation caused Ethan to suck on her nipples harder and faster, the hardest he had the entire time while his dick stayed inside her. If he thrust that hard inside her wet pussy, he would surely cum in seconds, but avoided that while he brought her to a third intense orgasm. Kodi cried out loudly and gripped his hair tight as her pussy pulsed around his hard dick, expelling juices once again as her legs shook and control of her body was lost to spasms and tremors.

Ethan pulled out just in time, before the grip of her pussy extracted a thick load from him and it went inside her. He sat up before shooting copious, thick ropes of cum on her stomach, with some even reaching her large soft breasts. Creamy loads spilled onto her body, and she felt its warmth while still riding her own orgasm, panting heavily before her body finally gave out.

Ethan's body was spent as well, and lay next to her for a minute before recomposing himself. He needed time to recover before getting up to grab a towel and clean her off as she drifted off to sleep, lulled by the intense orgasms and overwhelming pleasure. Later on, he put her white t-shirt back on and guided her back to the sedation pod, then fell asleep on the bed himself.

***

The next day, Ethan woke up a little later than usual, but still with enough time to get dressed and head up to his office. The only other thing he needed to take care of was Kodi, and make sure she ate and went to the bathroom before letting her work on the device.

"Kodi? Kodi!"

"What, what?"

"It's time to get up, hurry, I don't have much time."

"Okay, okay." Kodi woke up in a bit of a daze, but feeling good and relaxed after the night before. She quickly ate her meal and went to the restroom before coming back to Ethan to receive her assignment.

"You want me to just work on the same thing?"

"Yes, I'll give you something more detailed tomorrow. But for now, start jotting notes on hardware compatibility."

"Okay, no problem." Kodi said as she walked into the bedroom.

"See you."

"Okay, see you later." She replied softly as he activated the force field and left.

As he arrived in his office, he noticed a crowd of people outside. Citizens, agents, mechanics, everyone. It wasn't normal, and he was confused.

"What in the hell is going on? Is everything okay?" He said as he opened the door.

"Mr. President, you're not gonna believe this." One agent told him.

"What is it?"

"He's out in the common area!" Another shouted to him.

"Who?" Ethan replied as he stepped out of his office and walked through the sea of people and towards the common area to find out. As he reached that area, he noticed one person being surrounded by a bunch of others, and it took a while before he realized who it was. The man had white hair and a white beard, and when he turned to look at Ethan, he returned Ethan's icy cold blue stare with a blue stare of his own.

As the crowd realized who else was there, they drew silent.

"Hello, Ethan."

"...Dad?"