The Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That long hard cock." The madam was looking at her victim with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah well Heidi knows who is in charge." Marquise gave Catherine a wink.

"So no cock play for a macho stud like yourself Marquise?" Catherine responded.

"It's not in my DNA if you know what I mean." Marquise responded with a superior grin.

"Not even a little sucky sucky to keep your sissy happy?" Catherine ran her tongue along the inside of her cheek to imitate a cock head moving in and out of her mouth,

"Nah Heidi knows who the boss is when we're together." The black man was sticking to his story.

"Funny, I've always know Heidi as a pretty versatile top. She'll be a man's slut sure but ultimately she's got to stick that freckled dick into something warm and lubed." Catherine smiled as she moved in for the kill. "Are you sure that you weren't letting Heidi stick it to you? Are you sure that if we had let you go to a hotel room with my Carey that we wouldn't have found you there on the floor with her riding your sweet black ass?"

"Are you fucking crazy? I don't bend over for anybody let alone a sissy bitch!" Marquise's reaction was quick and harsh.

"Why not? I'll have you know that I'm actually very good at topping sluts like you." I leaned in from behind and spoke softly into his ear letting my lips brush against his neck. I had decided to push things a little. After all I had put it on the line tonight by going out and seducing the man currently hanging in our dungeon so why not put in my two cents.

Catherine stepped up to me and discretely squeezed some lube on my hardening cock and then quickly jerked me with her hand. I got hard immediately while I watched her spread the jelly on the shaft. When she stepped back in front of Marquise I positioned myself behind him and gently pressed my erection between his ass cheeks and up against the sphincter. The black man squealed and tried to twist his body away from me but Corinna, Tiffany and Serena took care of that. The three of them holding him in place.

"Relax Marquise. We're just allowing you to finish your date with my sissy." Catherine smiled at her prey.

I pressed a little harder. Just enough to force about half my penis head into his sphincter. The black man let out a grunt. The other three stood there watching him intently. Would they get lucky enough to receive a capitulation at this point, probably not but why not push it to the end. Catherine had a very precise script and I had gone off her path by stepping up and pushing myself inside Marquise. I was lucky. The dirty blonde had given me some latitude especially now that I was looking her way for direction at every moment. My mistress gave me a slight nod and arching my back I followed her silent order sliding further into Marquise's tight asshole. He let out a gasp and I felt his thigh muscles tighten. I gently stroked his back trying to relax him. I didn't need a hand to hold my erection any longer. Marquise had taken enough of it so that his ass muscle was holding it snuggly now.

"Now I know that you want the rest of Carey very badly and I'm going to let her give you the pleasure that you're longing for, only I really want to hear you tell my sissy how badly you want her to screw your lights out. So be a good boy and tell mommy what she wants." Catherine had leaned in and her lips were up against the well hung black man's ear. She wanted him to hear exactly what she wanted out of him.

"You know damn well that's not going to happen!" The black man was speaking through clenched teeth now, the pain from having his asshole stretched having taken its toll.

"Very well. Have it your way Marquise but just know this, at one point or another through this process you're going to become my bitch." Catherine smiled haughtily and then turned with the others to leave but not before giving me a look I knew very well."

The four of them left us closing the dungeon door. I gave another shove and Marquise let out a moan. There was no one holding him now. He could have struggled and gotten away. Instead the black stud stood there with my erection buried halfway up his ass.

"Now I'm going to fuck you. I'll do it anyway that you want it, nice and slow or do you want me to really rock and roll on your ass. It's up to you Marqy Marq." I was kissing his neck now trying get him to give in.

"At least give me a reach around." His voice was quivering very excited at what was about to happen to him.

"Oh course my dear. One slow dance complete with a cock massage coming right up. You're hanging a bit high from that chain. Do you want me to put you in high heels so that you only the balls of your feet are touching the floor?" I asked hoping that a little help would allow us to take his feminization one step further on the first night. Instead Marquise just wanted my cock and spit covered hand for pleasure.

I slid my hand around and gently stroked the huge black dick. Marquise owned a seriously thick penis and I was truly impressed feeling it grow in my hand. I pushed into him stretching his hole with each thrust. Once I had him relaxed I started to really fuck the black stud. I could hear him grunting softly but he was taking it like a true bottom starting to rock back into me. We got into a nice rhythm and Marquise lost all his inhibition. He was bouncing up and down on my cock while I jacked his enormous erection. Suddenly I took my hand off his dick and grabbed him by the shoulders. I fucked him with everything I had and feeling my balls ache I arched my back and began pumping a nice load into his guts. Marquise let out a pained moan when he realized that he wasn't going to be allowed to cum.

"Now I know how you like it sugar." I whispered into his ear.

"I need it. Help me with that soft hand." He begged me.

"Sorry sweetheart. You know the rules. It won't be long honey. You're real close to giving it up. I can tell. We're going to be girlfriends for sure." I reassured Marquise while gave him a nice back rub. Yet if he thought that I was going to tell him he was going back to The Black Rose I very much disappointed him.

I looked up as I was pulling out of his ass and I saw them coming in for him. Marquise didn't struggle while Corinna and Tiffany took him to the very chair I had slept in while being transformed and put him into the restraints. He'd spend the night there like so many had done before him enjoying a couple of very informative and sexually charged videos before drifting off to sleep with a raging hard on.

Losing Marquise must have really pissed off Madam Diane. The Black Rose was sending over pictures of Heidi on almost a daily basis. As it turned out the gorgeous redheaded shemale had been given to Diane and it seemed to be no problem for the leader of The Black Rose to have her newest family member posing for pictures of herself masturbating, bent over grabbing her ankles while a black stud gave it to her from behind, and even one with Heidi on her knees in front of her new madam sucking on her strap on dildo. All of it was being ignored for the most part by Catherine and the other madams. They all loved Heidi and would have wanted her back but they all knew that this was like a child throwing a tantrum, a child looking for attention. Diane was desperate to get her stud and lover, Marquise back and it showed. At one point the subject in the pictures changed. Instead of Heidi a set of pictures of the bartender from The Go Go Boot appeared at our doorstep. She had obviously been taken and was now being put through her paces by the likes of Katarina and her concubine as well as some of the crueler madams within The Black Rose.

"Is there anything that she can tell them?" Catherine asked Corinna.

"Other than she loved it when I bent her over the bathroom counter? No, Bree was actually put to work by The Black Rose, not us. This is getting kind of silly and quite frankly out of hand." Corinna replied.

"She's getting beat up pretty badly according to these pictures. They've got one of her being anally fisted, these others show different black men on top of her and by the look on her face she's not enjoying having an interracial train run on her." Catherine was flipping through the photos as she spoke.

"Bree never looks like she's enjoying herself." Corinna smirked at her remark and then continued. "You're right though they're going too far and they ought to watch it, Bree's not a society member. If they hurt her she could go to the police and this could get ugly for Diane and her traveling band of sadists."

"Hmmm yeah, you've given me an idea on how to get this sissy some help. By the way she's at Diane's dungeon. When she's released I want her brought here and not to the dungeon. She'll have had enough of that shit by the time we get a hold of her." Catherine emphasized the word "not" so as to let Corinna know that Bree was to be treated with tender loving care.

Wallace Carmichael had worked his way up the ranks of the city police by being more than a hard worker. He was notorious on the wrong side of the law for his street smarts and personality. He had to be, no one was going to cut a black man from Jamaica a break in this wealthy city. The mentally agile detective had made his bones going undercover and working within a drug gang connected to a South American distributor. He ultimately broke the local faction and helped federal authorities put a serious dent into the cartel. Despite impressing the feds Wallace turned down their job offers. He was well paid and knew that the locals were going to take care of him now that they knew of the talent that had been protecting their city. There was one other thing that kept him in town, the women. This city was teaming with gorgeous white women willing and able to saddle up with a well hung handsome black man with long dreadlocks. During his career Wallace had bedded down with an extraordinary array of women. In conjunction with his extracurricular activities he was intimately aware of The Society and the games that they played.

The black man walked up the long driveway to the front door of the mansion and rang the bell. He liked to park on the street and walk the distance up to any mansion that he was visiting. It usually caught people off guard when there was no sound of tires on gravel or the slam of a car door and he liked being a surprise even when he was doing a favor for an old and very powerful friend such as today.

"Oh hello Detective Carmichael I didn't see your car pull up. How can I help you?" Heidi was now into her new role as Madam Diane's maid.

"Hello Heidi. May I speak to the lady of the house?" The black man smiled and watched Heidi walk back through the house and as he did every time he saw it he laughed and wondered how these Society women were able to transform these young men into such fuckable looking women.

"Wallace! How are you my love! I hope that you don't mind but I'm on the run!" Madam Diane greeted the detective with a warm handshake and brushed by him. "How can I help you?"

"Well it seems that a bartender has gone missing from The Go Go Boot. Here are the pictures. Goes by the name of Bree." Wallace showed the pictures of Bree to the madam.

"Well I'm not a regular at The Boot so I'm not going to be of much help." Diane responded as her 7 series BMW pulled up with Heidi at the helm in an obvious attempt at a quick escape.

"We're going to have to look around the grounds of the estates in the area and ultimately the interiors of the mansions. I just wanted to inform you." Detective Carmichael explained.

"What? I don't mean to tell you your business Detective Carmichael but I don't think that you can do that can you?" Diane was doing her best to press her advantage as a madam in The Society but it was quickly apparent that it wasn't going to work with Wallace Carmichael.

"Well Diane, this person is a human being so yes, I can. I'll be back with some officers and a search warrant this afternoon." Wallace held the car door for Diane as he delivered the bad news.

The doorbell rang at Madam Catherine's mansion and being on duty I made my way to the front door.

"Good afternoon may I help you?" I asked the tall well built black man standing on the patio.

"Afternoon, I'm here to see Catherine. I'm Detective Wallace Carmichael." He responded from behind wire framed sunglasses.

"I'll take it from here Carey." Madam Catherine had come from behind me. "Carey this is Detective Wallace Carmichael. If you ever have a problem in town you use his name. Do you understand?"

The black man smiled and acknowledged me as the tall cool blonde madam dragged him through the door and threw her arms around his broad shoulders. They began kissing passionately while I watched right next to him, very uncomfortably. After a minute they pulled apart.

"Your girl should be free anytime now." Wallace smiled at Catherine as he held her.

"It's been way too long Wallace. Carey take your two blonde friends and head out to Diane's mansion. You should be able to find your bartender friend Bree in the area around the house. Wallace have I shown you the remodeling we've done down by the pool?" Catherine grinned over at the detective and rubbed her nose against his.

"I turned and climbed the stairs to Serena's room. I found her reading a book on her bed. The title was "Taking Down The Concubine" written by none other than Madam Diane. If I had the time I would have asked her why she was reading this particular author, instead I told her that we had to move and we went downstairs to the dining room.

"Get the car and I'll get Corinna. How did we find out that they had let her go?" Serena asked.

I simply looked out the window to the pool area below. In one of the lounge chairs lay a naked Wallace Carmichael and Madam Catherine was between his thighs working over his ebony penis with her mouth. We watched her head going up and down on him mesmerized until Corinna came up behind us.

"Come on let's go." The blonde shemale ordered.

"Holy shit! Who is the stallion that Catherine is getting down with?" Serena asked taking in the sex act being performed below.

"That's the black stud that Catherine cuckolded me with just before she feminized me. Now let's get moving." Corinna confessed before leading us to the van.

As it turned out we didn't have to look too hard. With the threat of a squadron of cops invading her home Diane did the smart thing and let her go. Yet letting a captive of a Madam's dungeon go didn't mean a parade and the key to the city. We found Bree bruised and battered on the side of the road. She was topless with only the pants they picked her up with on her. Quite frankly she looked horrible. We pulled up next to the tall blonde crossdresser and Corinna jumped out. At first Bree tried to fight her off no doubt remembering the feel of the huge erection up her ass but after some convincing Corinna helped her into the van.

We drove back to the mansion and put Bree into the shower in our downstairs suite. The sultry crossdresser let out a groan of relief when the warm water first hit her body. Corinna and I stripped down and joined her in the large shower but this wasn't going to be a sexual encounter. Madam Katarina and her crew had really worked Bree over. She had been fisted, been whipped, had her genitals abused with quills, clamps and God knows what other sharp instruments and her nipples looked as if they hadn't stopped at her penis with the quills and clamps. We washed her down with some mild soap and sponges. I admired her body while I ran my hands up and down her chest. I was no Catherine when it came to scouting out pretty white boi talent but I had developed an eye for spotting someone with the potential of being a very sexy all dolled up and Bree definitely had it.

Catherine had given us ointment to put on her cuts. Most of the damage was on her back and nipples and thankfully they weren't worthy of stitches. Corinna volunteered to have Bree sleep with her so after drying off Bree got on the bed and we took care of the cuts.

"I've got to say for a white trash whore like yourself getting whipped by those freaks from The Black Rose may have been your big break, now you've got a couple of gorgeous well endowed sissies working you over with medicated ointment." Corinna said with a grin.

"You're a ray of sunshine Corinna, in fact why don't you drop me off back at that witch, Katarina's hell hole." Bree gave it back with her own grin.

"No chance, you're with us now." I couldn't help giving Bree some support.

"Well I have to go meet with Samantha. I'll be back. In the meantime Catherine's going to come down and check these welts out. She was a nurse in her former life so she'll know if we've fucked you up by basting you with this stuff." Corinna leaned down and kissed Bree and then got up to leave.

"Corinna I'm sorry about your friend Heidi. I didn't know what they were planning." Bree knew that losing Heidi had pissed off Corinna and she wanted to make things right with the muscular blonde shemale.

"Well after the past few days you know firsthand what they had planned. You should know that I never blamed you or Alphonse. This isn't your world." Corinna smiled and then left through my room to the patio.

The naked crossdresser stretched out on the bed and watched me get dressed. "I feel like shit."

Catherine told us that the ointment is pretty good stuff. I give it a couple of days and a lot of those marks are going to fade." I replied while sliding a black silk stocking up my leg.

It's not the wounds that have me down. I've been trying to get into The Society ever since I knew that it existed. I'd watch gorgeous sissies like yourself with Society jewelry come into The Boot and have your pick of the hottest men and sometimes women. I was so jealous. I knew I could never look that good." Bree admitted.

"I don't know about that. You're just wearing makeup. Society sissies like Corinna and myself have had surgeries and some serious training. You have to know the head start that we get being here with everything we have at our disposal. You're getting hard." I noticed that the blood was flowing to Bree's penis.

"You have no idea do you? I guess there is an innocence even in such a cut throat place like The Society. You are the sexiest looking shemale I've ever laid eyes on. Just watching you slide into that maid's uniform is like watching pornography." Bree smiled up at me giving her cock a gentle stroke.

"Ahh I see that you two sweet girls are talking low self-esteem. Imagine how much better a world it would be if we could replace low self-esteem with courage." Catherine announced as she entered the room. "I'm Madam Catherine and you must be Bree. I first want to apologize for everything that has happened to you at the hlands of The Society. This barbaric behavior is not what we are about."

"It's an honor to meet you madam. You have no apology to make. You had nothing to do with what happened." Bree was blushing she was so in awe of meeting Madam Catherine.

"Let's take a look at your situation, shall we?" Catherine examined the nipples first, then the now fully erect penis. Then she had Bree roll over and she examined her back. The Madam shook her head as she gently touched the marks which made Bree wince a little bit. Finally Catherine spread the tall blonde's buttocks with her hands and looked at the recently stretched anus. She grabbed the tube of ointment and applying a dollop to her middle finger smoothed the greasy salve onto the reddened sphincter muscle and then inserted the finger into Bree. The blonde groaned and instinctively spread her legs a little more for Catherine.

"I can't tell if that groan is pleasure or pain. Are you okay?" Catherine smiled and caressed the buttocks with her free hand.