The Society Ch. 07

Story Info
The election looms, and Alyssa's future becomes hazy.
12.5k words
4.72
2.4k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the delay in these next chapters, life keeps getting busy with work and everything. But, I'm happy to be bringing you another chapter, and I just want to say thanks again to everyone that comments, sends me messages, and even just reads my stories. It really motivates me and makes me feel good that y'all are enjoying them. Feel free to message me, and comment if you like. Otherwise, enjoy the story!

***

"Please...please, stop..."

A man's moans could be heard throughout the room, bouncing off the cracked, blood-stained walls with a menacing, eerie fervor. They echoed across the entire cellar floor, empty save for the one room and a few occupants. His desperate pleas were joined by grunts, coughs, and grunts as he lay on the floor, with his back against the floor.

"Please, I'm begging you! What do you want from me?" He cried out, struggling to project his voice to an audible volume.

"You know what we want from you. We have stated it numerous times."

His clothes were started to look worn, dirty, and stained from the continuous beating he'd taken. There were cuts around his lips and the cheeks of his face, and a bruise that darkened on his arm. But other than that, there were not many visual markers of pain or violence on his body. So far, it looked like he'd been in a schoolyard fight, and suffered a few punches. But his voice, and the repetition with which he was pleading for help told another story. He was clearly in pain.

"Wait, don't hit him again. We're approaching that point." Marshall told the General, while placing his hand on his arm. The General had been readying another punch with his fist clenched tight, gripping the brass knuckles, but Marshall's firm command stopped him.

"But sir, he hasn't...

"It's fine." Marshall said as he slowly walked towards the man, and knelt until he was eye level with him. His cold glare petrified the battered man.

"Look, we don't want to have to do this. We shouldn't have to. And I don't find much pleasure in it, to be honest. I'm too old to be doing things of this nature. But you have to understand, our community, our micro-universe is at a breaking point. We are at the proverbial fork in the road, one that will decide the future of the Society for years to come. Decades, even. We need your cooperation, your vote."

The man nodded slowly, hesitantly.

"So, we have offered you a choice. After all, the Society is all about giving its citizens sovereignty and agency. And as the General stated, we have explained this choice numerous times now, yet you still do not choose. So, I will make it even easier for you, as I am low on patience, and the General is as well. As you saw, there is an election coming up, for President of the Society. Agree to vote for me, and we heal your injuries and let you go, free to live, love and explore whatever you want on this space station. If you choose not to, however, we will not only refuse to heal your injuries, but the assault will continue until you change your mind or until you can no longer take it. Am I clear?"

The General scowled at the man, and wiped off his brass knuckles, before clenching them once more in his fist.

"Okay, I understand. You have my vote, I promise." He replied with an agile, quick nod filled with nervousness.

"Good, I'm glad you've finally seen things differently. A new perspective can be refreshing. But let me warn you, just in case you're thinking doing something differently. The Society has a voting system that allows the Board to see the ID of every voter, keeping the voting affairs as organized as possible. If I find out that you left this room, arrived at the voting day, and chose differently than what you told me today, there will be judgment."

"I understand, you can count on me. Of course, I'll vote for you, it's in the best interest of the Society." The man said, stammering through some of his words. Marshall stared into his eyes for another second, before leaning on a nearby table and standing back up again.

"Good. Alright then, General, get him the healing solution, and then he's free to go." Marshall said.

The General brought the healing solution back for the man, and gave it to him. It didn't take long for the injuries to heal, thanks to Marshall's halting of the beating. If the damage had become too severe, the solution would not have worked, since it was only designed for minor cuts and bruises. However, by the time the man was sent back to the upper level and away from what remained of the Termination Chambers, he looked good as new, besides his clothes being a little stained. He was told to tell anyone that asked that he was working on something and got his clothes dirty, even though that clearly wasn't the story. Once he departed, Marshall and the General hung back for a minute to discuss a few things.

"Takes you back to the old days, doesn't it?" The General asked.

"Yea, back to when we were younger. It seemed easier back then, now I'm just too old for this shit. That was about the 10th one in only a few days."

"Come on old man, where's your spirit? I could've done that all day."

"I see, you almost fucked up the entire thing. You were going too hard on him."

"Going too hard? Don't tell me you're starting to care about these people?"

"No, I'm not, and caring about them isn't the issue. You know what we're here for, and it's not to kill people. You almost pushed him passed the point where the healing solution would remedy his injuries. If that happened, the entire operation could be compromised. It would raise more questions and cause more angst. That is not what we need right now; we need people to feel calm about us, secure about their decision."

"I understand, perhaps I went overboard that time, and I will be better. But isn't that why we're doing this, to ensure that the votes sway in our favor?"

"You should know better than me even that the Society has unique voting practices. Because there are officials working for the Society that have slightly more weight to their vote than the citizens, we have to make sure that those votes swing in our favor more so than any other vote. In addition to that mathematical bullshit, these people have social influence that can impact the way that the others vote. For instance, that man is one of the high-ranking officials in the mechanic division. Therefore, when it comes time to vote, his perspective may influence the others, causing a ripple effect."

"I understand, sir. I know the politics of the Society can be tricky."

"It is always tricky, now more than ever. We need to do whatever we can to gain the advantage. Ethan is not just standing idly by while we work. I already know that he has proposed an amendment to the board to make all votes worth an equal amount, effectively equalizing the playing field. And I'm sure that's not all he's planning."

"He's grown more cunning over the years, he'll surely have a plan brewing, especially with the election taking place in under two weeks."

"He'll be ready, but so will we." Marshall said as he and the General went back to the upper level to resume their normal activities.

The General usually would handle his normal business with the enforcement agents and the security, while Marshall assumed his role as do-good old man, conversing with various people around the station, and resting. However, they were also conducting stealthy operations to interrogate high-ranking officials of the Society, in order to persuade them for their vote.

The termination chambers were the perfect place to conduct these activities, since Ethan shut them down, but hadn't decided on a use for the space yet. Therefore, it was an abandoned space that no one suspected or thought to look. All of these factors coalesced to create the conditions for their treacherous and torturous plans, and the remainder of the citizens had no idea up to this point.

***

I wonder if he'll actually say something today...

Kodi woke out of the sedation pod feeling better rested than she had in a while, yet still labored by the weight of uneasiness in her mind. Over the past few days, he had once again fallen into one of his silent spells, refusing to say anything beyond the little communication that was necessary to keep day-to-day activities moving. Like before, he seemed to be lost in thought, with a troubled look in his eye.

Sometimes he would leave the force field off while he sat at his work table and tinkered with some items, allowing her to watch him while she took notes for the Phantom Link. He looked to be struggling to focus, alternating between tasks and tapping against things while looking at the walls. She could observe that, like he said before, he was indeed working on the hardware that would soon be the prototype for the Phantom Link, which was good. But that didn't alleviate the concern she felt within her.

When this happened before, he seemed to snap out of it suddenly, and even revealed something about himself personally. They both revealed their shared tragedy of losing a parent. Kodi didn't know his name yet, but still she felt like she knew him more closely. Like that pain he experienced was something he seldom told people, like it was a part of him that was opening up to her, being vulnerable for the first time. And it felt good. She only hoped that his cold shoulder would cease soon, because she was worried about him. And even more so, she wanted him.

Suddenly, she heard those familiar noises, the ones that signaled to her that he was coming back down. She hadn't really expected much, and especially didn't expect him to do anything different today. What reason could he have to deviate? Kodi had made peace with that fact, and actually decided that giving him this space was best. Something must have been troubling him, even though he didn't explain it before. For now, he would release the force field, make sure she was taken care of, and then retire to his work bench. Same as always.

Instead, however, it sounded he was upset. She heard things being slammed on the table, the clanging ringing in her ears. She heard louder footsteps, and not only louder, but faster, like he was rushing somewhere. He wasn't completely angry, she surmised, but he was clearly frustrated about something. This just wasn't how he normally acted. This was compounded by a series of occasional grunts and heavy sighs. As he released the force field and stood before her, Kodi was actually a little worried, as the butterflies fluttered in her stomach relentlessly.

"On your knees, Kodi." He stated coldly. The fact that he'd used her name was a good sign, potentially evident that he wasn't angry with her. But he stood firm as he waited for her compliance, his disposition remaining still and erect. She didn't bother to dispute his command, and dropped to her knees, the bare skin of her legs hitting the cold floor beneath her.

"Closer." He commanded, curling his finger in a 'come here' gesture. As she looked up him, he had stripped down a bit already, wearing only his white undershirt and black pants. Damn, he was strong. No wonder he was able to grip and handle her body with such ease. And looking even more closely, she could see a bulge in his pants. He was...aroused, and that started to arouse her, despite her unease at the uncertainty of the situation. She scooted up some, moving closer and closer to him until he held his hand out in a halting gesture. She was positioned right under him now.

"Take them off."

"W-what?" Kodi stammered, confused by his request.

"I said take them off. Now." He said, glancing downward at his pants.

His commands were simple, and his voice monotonous. They sounded absolute, as if she would be foolish to object. And as intimidating as he was being at the moment, she didn't want to object. She had been too close to him, felt his encapsulating warmth too deeply. She wanted that pleasure again, the electricity flowing through her body. She unbuckled his belt slowly, then pulled his pants down until his rigid length was finally freed. She gazed at it, her brown eyes tracing all the way down the hardened length. It looked like it was in need, almost desperate for the touch of her soft hands, her soft full lips, her breasts, her warm, wet pussy.

"Go ahead, touch it. Take it in your hand."

His commands were starting to sound different, a change in tone. It was still stern, but calmer at the same time. He looked down at her with his blue eyes, stark in their contrast to his jet-black hair. Her worries were starting to dissipate, replaced by fever of sexual tension. As she took his dick in her hand, she felt the warmth, the rigidity of it. The shaft pulsed in her hand, almost as if it said thank you for her soft touch. She liked the way it felt, and slowly slid her hand down to the base of his full balls, then back up to the smooth mushroom head, rubbing her thumb against it. This caused him to moan slightly.

Taking this as a sign of satisfaction, Kodi continued to rub her soft hands down the hard cock, watching as it grew even more in her hand. It pulsed and throbbed more often now, aching for more. She increased her speed, moving from a sensual rubbing to a firm stroke, tugging the skin of his hard dick harder and faster. He elicited even deeper grunts from this, and grabbed her hair looking down at her with intent and desire.

"In your mouth, now." He simply stated.

This was the first time they had ever done something like this, and the closest she'd been to his cock, besides it going inside her. Kodi couldn't help her trepidations at his last request, but was simultaneously fascinated with his turgid cock. It seemed to be doing so much, seemed to be in motion without even being thrusted in her pussy. The pulsing, throbbing against the palm of her hands, the blood flowing through it to the smooth soft head, the trickle of pre-cum that was released onto her fingertips. It was all grabbing her attention, causing her to solely focus on his dick, his pleasure, and doing more for it.

With this in mind, she opened her mouth slightly, and closed her soft full lips on the head of his thick hard cock. She felt the smooth flesh against her soft lips, and sucked gently, only the head. She immediately heard him breath heavily, apparently relieved at what she was finally doing. His hand, still gripping her hair firmly, guided her to go farther down on him. She wasn't sure if she could take all of it, but she wanted more. Almost half of his length went into her wet mouth, which was producing saliva at a surprising rate now.

There were several weird sensations that Kodi noticed while doing this. The feeling of his thick hard dick filling up the space in her mouth as she closed her lips and slid them up and down felt good; tasting his pre-cum that was oozing from the tip as she sucked more and more of him, and the feeling of his dick pulse against her full lips and wet mouth. It was strange at first, but as she grew more accustomed to how his dick felt in her mouth, she began to appreciate it more, like it more, want it more.

Another sensation came over her, but this time in a different area: feelings of moisture and wetness began down in between her legs. Her pussy was starting to ache for the same dick that was currently in her mouth, the same dick that had given her so much pleasure before. She needed that again, and was surprised that sucking him was causing this reaction. Still kneeling under him, she instinctively spread her legs and arched her back a little, anticipating the filling of her pussy by him, even though she wasn't sure that was going to happen this time.

His hand was still pushing her even farther down on his dick, after she adjusted to half his length. Kodi had been sucking his dick with more intensity now, as her growing horniness motivated the increased passion in her actions. She was going up and down on it now, feeling the wetness develop more quickly in her mouth, and even drool a little when he withdrew his dick from her mouth for a brief moment before reinserting it. She was into it now, committed to sucking it and reveling in these strange sensations that she started to really like. He was now forcing her to take more than ¾ of it, which caused her to gag and drool more. She took her hand and removed it from her mouth, her head going back as she sat back up a little. She had reached her limit.

"What's the problem? Why did you stop?" He said with a slight desperate tone in his deep voice.

"It was too much, too big. I couldn't handle it." Kodi replied, looking up at him while still stroking his cock in a consistent motion. Her innocent brown eyes seemed to put him in a trance sometimes, and it took him a second to regain himself and respond.

"Keep stroking." He declared, albeit with a semblance of a moan mixing with his deep tone.

"Okay." Kodi responded, although she didn't really need to say anything at all. Sometimes she said things just to fill the space of silence, to help make her feel more comfortable. To make it feel more like a dialogue, like a dance between the two of them, rather than just being his prisoner. She knew she wasn't just a prisoner. His reactions to her, his sultry looks, eyes tracing down her body like a pen to paper, his orgasms. How he sounded now, as she stroked his hard dick some more. She wasn't just a prisoner, she was more than that. Something else.

As she continued to stroke him, she noticed that the moisture that her mouth produced while sucking him had completely covered his cock. It was almost glistening with it now, and even more so, made it feel slippery and smooth against her hands as she stroked. The juxtaposition of the rigid length and the smooth exterior fascinated her, and made her even more wet. She couldn't believe how turned on she was.

What turned Kodi on even more was that as she was doing this, he let go of her hair and used that free hand to start taking his buttoned shirt off. As he unbuttoned each one, his icy blue glare never ceased, looking directly at her with strong intentions. It wasn't a stare meant to intimidate someone. It was a look of lust.

She noticed the veins in his hands, those same hands that had brought her to orgasms multiple times before. The same hands that had squeezed and rubbed her large breasts so firmly, so well. She gazed at his arms as his shirt came off and hit the floor beside them. The strength in his arms, how broad his shoulders were. Kodi didn't always notice his muscular physique because he was always wearing either his suit, or his buttoned-down shirt. But now she saw more, she realized why he was able to handle her voluptuous body so easily, take such control, handle her big soft breasts. He had two tribal sleeves going down both of his arms. He looked amazing, and her pussy was basically drenched by the time he spoke again.

"Turn around." Simple and direct.

Kodi listened and let go of his cock, before turning until her big round ass was facing him, and her face turned away from him. As she turned, her breasts flopped against her and she felt her nipples brush against her shirt. Being so sensitive, they were hard already, and made her even more wet. She could only imagine the sight he had right now, her bare ass cheeks facing him, her dark wet pussy exposed for him to see. She wondered if he could see the dripping wetness escaping her moist lips.

Next, she felt his strong hands grip her hips and her ass, pushing her back down so she arched it. Her ass was perched higher, and spread apart so that her pussy was completely exposed to him. He lifted the shirt slightly, so that her breasts were free and it was only covering her shoulders. Each movement of his was strong, firm, and final. He did whatever he wanted to body, and she couldn't do anything about it. She could feel the loss of control, the aura of submission to him. She was at his mercy.