The Society Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning or a signal, Kodi suddenly felt the sensation of being filled by his dick, similar to the last time it happened. Her agonizing emptiness in her pussy had ended, and she responded with a loud moan that was closer to a grunt. A guttural, primal response to having something she craved, no matter how confusing their dynamic was. He mimicked this primal grunt, groaning as he entered her. It felt so easy, she thought. Having sucked his dick for so long, combined with the position she was in, she was wetter than ever. His rigid cock slid right in, like it was something that belonged there all along.

After a few slow strokes to grow accustomed to Kodi's tightness, he began thrusting into her harder and faster. It felt so good, she felt so full. The pleasure seemed to zap through her, her entire body feeling it. He fucked her hard and fast with his thick hard cock, grabbing her hips as leverage to go deeper. Her pussy became wetter and wetter with each stroke, as it seemed to release a river of juices onto his dick. It felt like the juices were held back for so long, and the levees were finally let down, finally broken down. She was free to release all her sexual energy onto him at once, without worry or shame.

And as he began to spank her ass with firm, stinging slaps, her first orgasm happened.

"Oh fuck, please do it, please...yesssss ughhhh..."

Kodi began breathing harder and more quickly, as little moans became loud ones as she came all over his hard dick. Waves of pleasure caused her body to tremble under him, and her muscles locked up, unable to handle the intense sensations. Juices poured out all over his dick, drenching it with her sweet sex potion. What made it feel even better, was that throughout this intense orgasm, he continued to fuck her. He slowed down the pace a little, and also moaned from the wetness and the tighter grip on his dick, but he didn't stop. This made Kodi groan more and more, struggling to take everything he gave her.

She could hear the slopping sounds of his thick cock pounding her wet pussy, sloshing and splashing into it. She heard the sounds of flesh meeting flesh, as her big round ass bounced against him with every stroke. It sounded amazing, and the noises of their steamy fuck session filled the room, bounced off the gray floors, and the dark blue walls, and everything else.

After slowing down for a second, he picked up his original pace and started fucking her hard and fast again. After cumming on his dick, it was much easier for him to thrust into her, as the wetness had increased exponentially inside her pussy. Her dark slits were drenched. The pleasure, Kodi realized, was intensified by the position she was in. With her ass perched up, her legs spread open, and her face down against the floor, there was a strong sense of vulnerability that she was enamored by. She was completely open for him, her body there to be used how he wanted. Ready for him.

What she wasn't ready for, however, was him gripping her thick afro while he pounded her tight wet hot sex. Using her hair as leverage, he began going even harder than before. It almost felt like he had some residual aggression to release. There was sounds of frustration in his groans, like they were half-filled with pleasure, and half-filled with wanton anger. This anger wasn't directed at her though. That Kodi could tell. She knew she wasn't the object of his frustration. If anything, she was the object of his lust. His desire. Her body was his catharsis, the conduit for the stress being freed from his body, if only but temporarily.

She tried thinking about what might have caused increase in frustration, what made him upset. But with the added leverage from the pulling of her hair, her pussy was getting wetter and tighter, and she could feel the onset of another orgasm creeping up through her body, zipping through her like an electric current. They were both sweating, she could feel the moistness in his palms, and she felt her own sweat starting to drip down her face. He slowed the pace enough in between the hard fucking to prevent her from getting too sore, allowing the sex to be elongated. She loved the feeling of her breasts swaying back and forth, swinging against her chests. Her nipples were rock hard, and occasionally she managed to reach below her and pinch them, twist them in her fingers. Doing this only brought on the eruption of orgasm faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cu-...fuck!"

She repeated it several times, as the feeling of cumming surrounded her body like a blanket of desire, covering every crevice of her being. It felt like an explosion, her second orgasm, and she lost herself in it. She slapped her hands against the floor, her body trembled and nearly collapsed. Her breathing became heavy once again. The last thing she remembered feeling before she fell asleep was the removal of his thick hardness, followed by him grunting and groaning loudly. There was the feeling of something warm, thick and creamy hitting her ass cheeks and the middle of her back. It dripped downward, toward her ass and even her pussy. Before it could reach it however, she felt a towel graze across her back and clean it up. Then she slept.

***

"Sir, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm positive, Fran. The decision is final."

Marshall and Fran were sitting in General Miller's office, while the General was out working with the enforcement agents on more training to implement Ethan's new security measures. He was wearing a black suit jacket, dark blue tie, white undershirt, and black slacks, while Fran was wearing a simple flowery blouse. Although it wasn't much of a secret that she worked for the Society in other capacities, she didn't want to make it blatantly obvious that she was working with Marshall. Garments like the one she wore currently would help her maintain an innocent persona.

"Well, I'm not sure if I agree with you, but at least you look nice. Aren't you glad I saved all your suits while you were taking your extended nap?" Fran joked.

"Of course, waking from the dead wouldn't be half as good if I looked like shit when I came back. Plus, appearances are everything right now. Anything to boost my chances, I'll do."

"Several of the older ladies have complemented your appearance since you've been back. You might be more the President soon."

"Ah, your compliments always have something else with them, Fran."

They both laughed, before Marshall coughed through his chuckle. Fran was sitting across from the desk, while Marshall sat behind it.

"But seriously Marshall, are you sure about this? Are you sure this is the right move, now of all times?"

"Why not? Look, the girl has got to go. I've been monitoring her movements, observing her from afar, and I don't like what I see. Not only is she inexperienced when it comes to this type of secrecy, the politics, and the ruthless nature of it, but she's fragile, unstable. She's not someone you can rely on."

"Okay, I understand that, and frankly I have to agree with you. She doesn't have the most consistent way of acting. But is killing Alyssa really the way to go?"

"Yes, it is."

"But you remember how we were when we began conducting this type of business? Hell, me and Jack. The sweaty palms, the shaking, the stuttering, the nervousness. Oh, I remember it like it was yesterday..."

"That was different, Fran, and you know it. You two grew up in military households. You were raised in it. It was already in your foundation to get the job done, by any means necessary. She just doesn't have that, and I don't see it developing any time soon. And time-

"Is of the essence. I know, I understand the schedule. I just think that everyone starts from somewhere, and she has room to grow, sure. But I see potential in her. She's already been giving us information about Ethan, and the intel has been valuable. She's an asset."

"But Fran, you saw what happened at the press conference? How she acted? How do you explain that?"

She couldn't. Alyssa was one of the last people to ask Marshall a question from the audience, and it almost startled an unmalleable Marshall. She could see it in his eyes, his disposition when she asked it. Alyssa bothered him with her tone, and the questioning of his motives. It wouldn't be as bad if she were a random person, but being someone that was supposed to be an ally, her skepticism was very concerning. Fran herself wondered if Alyssa was truly on board with their cause.

"I know, I remember. That wasn't pretty."

"No, it fucking wasn't. That type of behavior is the instability that can crush a plan, no matter how planned out it is."

"Look, why don't you give a chance to talk to her, reason with her, and make sure that she is truly committed to this cause? I know I can convince her."

Marshall looked down in a deep pondering state.

"Perhaps revealing a little more information about the grand scheme will convince her, make her feel more included? I believe the secrecy rubbed her the wrong way."

"And she's rubbing me the wrong way. Alright fine. Even though I think she should be able to handle it already, I'll give you one chance to persuade her. Talk to her soon Fran, reason with her, tell her only a few details of the grand plan. If you're unsuccessful, she'll have to be dealt with. We cannot afford any missteps, not now. Not when we're so close."

"Thank you, Marshall, I promise I won't let you down. Have I ever done so before?" Fran said while looking right into his icy blue eyes.

"Stroll down memory lane and you'll see. One chance, Fran. I don't have time for bullshit this time. None of us do."

"We don't, and we won't have to deal with any. Don't worry Marshall." Fran said as she walked out.

As she exited the room, she felt partially confident in her abilities to sway Alyssa back to this side, and partially anxious about the future of the plan. She felt Marshall's textbook paranoia activating, his inability to put trust in someone once they showed him a flaw. Thanks to her charm and their prior history together, Fran was able to give Alyssa more time. But even that might not prove to be enough to save her.

***

"A special election? Is that even possible, Fran?"

Alyssa was in the office with Fran, as she called her down to discuss some matters regarding the mission. Primarily, the conversation was meant to unpack the events that transpired with Marshall, his return, the conference, and what it meant for Alyssa and everyone else. Alyssa was already confused prior to the conference, but now she wasn't sure what to believe anymore.

"Yes, my dear, I'm afraid it is."

"But what is a special election anyway? I didn't know the Society could have those."

Fran hesitated, before finally speaking...

"Well, a special election occurs when the Society agrees that there could be a need for new leadership. They don't necessarily think there should be, but they believe that, based on the climate and current events, the people should have the opportunity to decide if they want to stick with the current leadership or move in another direction."

"Who decides?"

"Well, it is a special council, hidden within the Society, that comes together secretly and makes these decisions. They deliberate, discuss, vote within themselves, and then come to a conclusion. Sometimes, they decide that there is no need for a special election and nothing comes from it. In this case, however, they decided that there will be one."

"Who are these people? Do I know any of them?"

"You may, you may not. They are citizens of the Society, walking among us on the space station, living as we live. They do not reveal themselves, ever. It is imperative that their identities remain hidden, otherwise those who are power hungry may attempt to corrupt them, and alter the balance of power."

"Is that what happened here? Did someone...try to corrupt them?"

"Oh, heavens no dear, of course not. That did not happen. They came to this decision on their own." Fran said, knowing in her heart that what she said wasn't the truth, not even close.

"Still, I can't believe this. There's going to be in election to decide the next President, between Ethan and his own father, the first ever President of the Society." Alyssa said, sounding shocked.

"I know, it is quite a-

"And none of you could even tell me about it."

"Does that upset you, Alyssa?" Fran asked innocently. She understood how important it was to handle this situation with care.

"I thought I was supposed to be a part of the team. A part of something, a group, a movement almost. I was committed to this cause, I wanted to help the Society. Did I do something wrong? Why couldn't you tell me?" Alyssa asked, starting to sound distraught.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, you've done great work for us and we really appreciate it. We needed you, at a critical juncture, and you came through for us."

"Then why Fran?"

"We needed to keep you slightly in the dark, and hold back certain information, because it was not set in stone. There were still unstable variables in motion when we first asked you to join us. We were not even certain that Marshall would wake up. It was a very risky plan that was set years ago. We were preparing to go through with the plan without him, however difficult it might be. To tell you about that and then have him not come back, would have jeopardized the mission."

"Okay, but why couldn't you tell me about this plan for him to become President again? That seems kind of important, and it completely caught me off guard."

"For the same reason, Alyssa. While things are still uncertain, I didn't want you to worry about them and move away from your own mission, which is an important one."

"But I didn't, I was staying focused. It just would have helped to know what was going on, to understand."

"I know, and I'm so sorry for this Alyssa. When we brought you on, we trusted you to handle this mission, no matter how many sharp turns it took. We hope that you'll still be able to handle it."

"I'm not sure I want to handle it anymore. Maybe this wasn't right for me. Maybe this isn't the best way for me to serve the Society."

Fran could feel it, feel her slipping from her grasp. Marshall's trepidations were proving to be true, with every word Alyssa uttered. The inquisitiveness, the questions, the hesitation. She wasn't sure about their plan anymore, and Fran was losing her trust. Her hesitant disposition, her distrust was creating a fissure between them wider than the parting of the Red Sea.

"Well of course it is dear! The future of the Society is bright in Marshall's hands. The road to innovation, safety and security is paved and clear with him in charge. Remember that's the ultimate goal, and you are an integral part of the plan that will get us there."

"I don't know Fran, I don't think this is for me anymore. If you all succeed great for you, but I think I need to step back from all this." Her voice featured a matter of fact tone Fran rarely heard from Alyssa. In her desperation to save her from what she knew was an imminent doom outside the walls of the office, she began tearing up.

"Please, Alyssa, we need you. You don't have to do this..." Fran said as she touched Alyssa's shoulder. She responded by holding both her hands firmly.

"Fran, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere, I'll still be around for the shining future, whatever that looks like. It'll be okay, don't worry." She said before walking past Fran and leaving the office.

As the door closed behind her, Fran sat down in dismay, knowing that the Marshall's bright future likely would not include her.

***

"Hello? Hello? Are you here?"

Kodi awoke from the sedation pod hoping that she wasn't alone this time. She knew that in her current predicament, in this world in general, that hope was a present, a promise rarely fulfilled. It was more likely that loss, grief and sadness were guaranteed, and almost expected. But even in the darkest clouds, she found that there could be pockets of happiness, benevolent moments that brought smiles to faces, and a glimmer of hope in her warm brown eyes. Over the years she'd learned not to trust that feeling too much, but sometimes she longed for it, treasured it for as long as she could. She held on to it until the inevitably of the world she inhabited took it away, and it slipped through her fingers.

"Anyone here? Hello?" Still nothing.

The feeling she was holding onto today was different than what she'd experienced in the past. What she longed for, almost needed. It wasn't just her physical desires, the thirst for pleasure that was new and seemed to race through her entire body like a rapid water current in the river. Although these feelings were becoming more and more difficult to contain. On Earth, she'd never taken the time to explore her body, instead keeping a tight focus on her objectives. But now, Kodi had been thrust into a new world, a place where her body had become front and center. And with the loneliness that happened often, she found herself forging a new relationship with her body.

She would take her hands and just traverse down every curve, bump, and crevice, noticing the particulars that made her body unique. Everything from a simple mole above her left elbow, to things more stimulating like the softness of her legs and thighs. Her big puffy hair, whose growth she finally started noticing, and was using as a gauge for how much time passed.

Before, on Earth, Kodi thought of her body as a means of survival, and took care of it as such. I need to be able to run away, so I'll make sure my legs aren't too sore or my hands need to be healed so I can work on my projects that keep us alive. Everything led back to surviving, a malicious cycle. But now, there was someone here that saw her body differently, who appreciated and wanted her.

She then heard the sounds of the elevator, the doors opening with their whirring sounds.

It was him.

"Is everything okay? What's going on? I noticed your readings spiking a bit and decided to come take a look."

"Oh yes, everything's fine, I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to bother you during your work." She replied, trying to be as respectful as possible. He sat down in a chair next to the sedation pod and took a deep breath before responding.

"Look, you don't have to call me sir, anymore. I know I was asking you to do that back then but, it's unnecessary now, and honestly it makes me feel weird. My name is Ethan, you can call me that instead."

"Ethan? Oh, umm okay. Well, I didn't mean to bother you for nothing, Ethan." The name stumbled off her lips in an awkward way. She was so used to calling him "sir" or just mystery man that to give him an actual name almost humanized him a little. He wasn't just a brooding scary figure, or her captor. He was Ethan, and he seemed different.

"No, it's fine, I needed a break from everything up there anyway. You did me a favor actually."

"Right of course, all of that 'hard work' you do up there?" Kodi replied while making air quotes.

"It's not 'hard work', it's actual hard work, I do plenty. I just won't tell you about any of it." Ethan said while subtly mocking her air quote gesture.

As Kodi gazed into his eyes, she felt the coldness fading, the stoic aura melting and giving way to a new warmth, almost like a new person. Or maybe this was who he always was.

"So, since you're here, I wanted to ask you about the plans for the Phantom Link, like the production process."

"Oh sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Well for one, I was thinking that one prototype wouldn't be enough to test all of the primary capabilities. Since its functionality is grounded in a link with another person, we need to create two prototypes, in order to gauge how strong the connection is."