The Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll start working my contacts. Maybe since we're so early into this someone will slip up and give me a location." Corinna was looking over the pictures for any clues.

Catherine sensing that both Serena and I were very confused explained the situation to us. "This is quite simply a play for political dominance. This happens from time to time and it can be political as it most definitely is here or a play by a madam for another's property. One madam becomes interested in, enamored with, or hell just falls in love with another madam's stud, concubine or sissy. She may offer to trade or give sexual favors in return for the person in question. With all the sissies I've seduced and transformed I swear I've had just about every madam in The Society as my concubine for a month or two in exchange for a freshly minted sissy for their family. That's how I demanded to be reimbursed. There were no kidnappings just above board commerce with the purchasing madam paying with her ass and a memory ingrained in their minds of me being the superior woman. Sometimes a madam who is considered weak may have an attractive mate or if the two madams can't come to an agreement and a madam wants it bad enough she may just take it. For reasons very different than simple sexual attraction The Black Rose has pressed its strength. The reason of course is to make us look helpless just prior to The Society Weekend and the election."

"But they've moved against Madam Tyffany. She could physically crush any madam I've ever met and for that matter maybe half the studs as well. Don't you think that this is the move of a desperate person? I'll bet that this may have been the only opportunity exposed to them and they felt that they had to take it." I let my opinion be known and I immediately felt the heat on the back of my neck for stating that I felt that The Black Rose's move was one of desperation. I just didn't think I was smart enough to have come up with something that was that useful.

"You see what happens when you allow your underlings to live in a more relaxed atmosphere than most of the other society madams? You get some very good analysis from a sissy who isn't all jacked up about being whipped or have a train run on them if they speak out of turn. Right or wrong I want ideas from you people. We work as a team and we'll stand whatever small chance there is of getting Heidi back before they break her. This is desperation. How else was Diane going to get the votes to move Gerri in as Supreme Madam? I have to get the madams together to make sure we can keep the votes needed to win this damn thing." Catherine got nods from all of us. "Just so you don't go lording it over the other ladies Carey know that it really wouldn't do much good for Tyffany to go knocking down Diane's, or more specifically Madam Julia's, door and pummeling them until they give up Heidi. That's just not how it's done in The Society.

Catherine was all for rescuing Heidi. She and Tyffany were very close and they both loved and found the gorgeous sissy to be a very valuable member to have on their side. The problem was that the members of The Black Rose had her well hidden. It was a race to find Heidi before she gave in to those that were working on her.

"I don't recognize anything. They've got black curtains hanging everywhere and all the bondage gear is portable. It could be brought in from anywhere. This could be a high school gym or a storage room in a store let alone one of their dungeons." Corinna commented as she looked over the pictures.

"You see who they gave the assignment too?" Catherine responded.

"Sure, who better than the Librarians. That's who I'd use. Diane and Arianna are over the hill. Katarina is all fizz and no gin, nowhere near strong enough to pull this off. Yeah, this doesn't surprise me at all. It looks like they're going to use equestrian bondage which is right up Julia's alley. She loves using the analogy of breaking an untamed horse to turning a concubine or sissy into one of her slaves. Since we don't see the bridle on Heidi's head she's still fighting." Corinna was referring to Madam Julia and her concubine Jessica. They were both prim and proper, wore horned rim glasses and their features strongly resembled the stereotypical bookish school teacher or librarian, hence the nickname "The Librarians". The reality was that they were a pair of merciless dominatrix who had broken more than their share of helpless victims.

"Why Heidi? Why not one of the concubines or less powerful madams?" Catherine was looking for any answers to help formulate a plan.

"Carey's theory about The Black Rose's desperation is right. They're not going to win any election trying to convince members that they're nice people. But look at which sissy is standing next to Julia and Jessica, it's their sissy, Rachel." Corinna was looking at the picture of Heidi being sodomized by Lena besides the tall lean white women stood an equally tall light brown skinned sissy with an impressive penis dangling between her legs. Rachel was biracial and the only sissy with African blood in her. "You remember that little victory dance that Heidi took with Rachel at that wrestling match six months ago? Heidi so dominated Rachel and then slid that freckled cock up that brown ass and rode her around the mat for about a half hour. It was so all consuming and sexual, the audience was so rapt some of the studs actually started to jerk off. Even Rachel openly admitted that she was Heidi's bitch that night. My guess is that this is revenge for The Librarian's sissy for that beat down.

"Well then why isn't she fucking Heidi in that picture?" Catherine asked.

"Madam Katarina's sissy Lena is still top dog over there. She claimed the first pose. I know that I would. Don't worry Rachel's fucking her and if we don't find her quickly we'll be looking at plenty of pictures of Heidi taking brown cock down her throat and up her ass." Although a sissy, Corinna spoke like someone with the expertise of a seasoned dominatrix.

"Find out where this is happening." Catherine handed the pictures to Corinna and walked out of the room leaving Serena, Corinna and myself to begin the search for Heidi.

___________________________

I tried my best to keep myself busy during the day. There wasn't much for either Serena or myself to do until Corinna had developed some intelligence on what had happened to Heidi. Sensing my restlessness Catherine had sent me first to Kathleen's and then Jodi's mansions to inform them of what had happened to Heidi. As I walked down to Kathleen's I knew that Corinna had to find out two things, how had The Black Rose trapped the redhead? And where had they done it? Before leaving Corinna had let me in on the art of breaking a fellow member of The Society. It was an interesting but not unusual occurrence. As Catherine had told us there were members who became attracted to other members. The Society was quite simply a haven for gorgeous specimens of the human race. I had yet to meet a member of The Society who didn't have a superior physical appearance so attractions developed and became crushes and then infatuations.

The rarest of conquests were when one madam broke the will of another madam. With so much friction between some of the madams serious rivalries existed. Sometimes an upstart madam crossed the wrong, more experienced madam and ended up hanging from a hook in a dungeon getting repeatedly fucked and whipped and used as a whore until she submitted and pledged her loyalty to the victor. Not that it was always the more experienced madam that won. Years before it was a younger Catherine who made her name outsmarting an overconfident Madam Katarina temporarily making her a slave until Madam Diane, the supreme madam stepped in and saved her ally. All wasn't lost for Catherine, the reward for upsetting the more experienced madam were two huge pictures that hung in Catherine's bedroom. One was a framed photo of Catherine wearing only a garter belt, full fashioned stockings and pumps slightly bent over and smiling broadly with Katarina in the submissive position on her knees behind Catherine tonguing at her sphincter muscle. The other picture was of Katarina being held in the air by the strong Catherine. Katarina was facing away from her dominant partner. Katarina's head was thrown back. Catherine was holding her up her arms around Katarina grabbing at her tits. Both women's faces were etched with the unmistakable mixture of pain and ecstasy that came with an intense orgasm. Catherine's hips were thrust forward with her strap on dildo buried deep into the formerly powerful madam's asshole. What made the picture was that Katarina's legs were wrapped back around Catherine's body signifying that she was enjoying what was happening to her and had accepted Catherine as the more dominant madam. The story went that Catherine had indeed broken Katarina but Diane stepped in and convinced Catherine to return the well used slut to her colleagues. The proof of Catherine's handiwork were the two huge pictures that were kept in her bedroom. The price for Catherine not parading around her conquest for all to see was high. It cost Katarina her turn as the Supreme Madam. Instead Catherine's friend Kelly stepped in front of her and the Catherine herself. It was considered one of the more dreadful defeats for The Black Rose as now they had not run The Society for a number of years.

I spent about a half hour talking with Madam Kathleen and her concubine Michelle. Kathleen was a very sexy woman about Catherine's age. While Kathleen was considered a weaker madam like Jodi she also had the prowess to seduce and have a much younger concubine as a lover. Michelle was a former All American collegiate soccer player. She was a beautiful dirty blonde twenty something who had fallen for the mature woman and like Jill she was very loyal to her madam. I enjoyed both women and had a crush on Michelle that rivaled my devotion to Jill.

I walked across our lawn and up the slight hill to Jodi's estate. The distance between these homes was great enough that I had actually changed into my running shoes. I got to the front door and knocked. After a while there was no answer so finding the door unlocked I walked in. Catherine, Jodi and Kathleen were close as were their underlings to the point that we were allowed into each others' homes especially under circumstances such as these. Jodi and Jill had to be informed that The Black Rose had moved against us. I walked through the foyer and then the living room. The mansion was silent and I was beginning to think that the two women were out when I heard a faint whimper coming from the second floor. I crept up the stairs glad that I was in my running shoes. I slowly made my way down the hall to the bedroom at the end. The moans and whimpers were Jodi's and I was thinking that I was going to have to be very quiet so as not to risk interrupting the two, (I figured Jill) making love. The door was open and I snuck right up to it. Jodi was on her back on the bed. The woman on top of her was older and was slightly more broadly built. The foot of the bed was towards me so I was looking at their legs closest to me and I couldn't see who the other woman was. All I knew was that she was wearing a strap on and she was fucking the shit out of Madam Jodi. I watched them for a minute and it soon became apparent that they were more than having sex, Jodi was submitting to the woman.

"Oh fuck you're so hard! So fucking hard! It's never been this fucking good!" Jodi screamed her legs moving up and around the torso of the woman fucking her.

The woman was strong and it was obvious from the motion of her body and the effect she was having on Jodi that she knew how to use the strap on. I would have thought that I was watching Madam Tyffany show off her prowess on a helpless victim but this one wasn't built as muscular and she wasn't a blonde. The dominant woman was taking long strokes now stabbing deeply into Jodi's pussy. Jill's madam was beside herself holding onto her lover tightly with her arms and legs. She was enthralled with the woman on top of her.

"That's it take me deep you gorgeous slut! You belong to me now, say it! Tell me how much I mean to you!" The woman let out, her own voice filled with lust.

"Oh God Katarina! I'm yours! I'm your slave! I'll do anything to lay down with you just tell me and I'll obey!" Jodi bellowed into her lover's ear who I now knew was one of The Black Rose's most powerful madams. Sure she had been seduced and taken down by Catherine but who hadn't been. By the way she was putting it to our neighbor and by the things Jodi was saying to Katarina she was basically admitting that she was her slave things didn't seem to be going so well for the rest of The Society. I slowly backed down the hall making sure to maneuver as quietly as possible now with a hardening penis. Even with The Black Rose topping one of Madam Catherine's closest allies there was no mistaking that the two women looked incredibly hot together and of course there was what looked like the complete submission by Jodi to Katarina. As a member of The Society I had learned to admire the scenario of domination of one over another.

Kelly, Elizabeth, Valerie and Paula had already gathered at our mansion by the time I had returned. They were seated at the dining room table and Corinna was serving them some fruit and cheese on a platter. At the same time Catherine was descending the stairs in a one piece business suit with a plunging neckline and hem that ended just above the knees. I had to say that even in a crisis our madam always made sure to be at the peak of fashion. She walked briskly across the room and into the dining room. The other women rose from their seats only to have Catherine motion to them to stay seated. These four women probably more than any other madam in The Society were sticklers for the traditions within The Society one of which was to stand when the Supreme Madam entered the room just as others had done for each of them when they had held that title.

"Did you tell them?" Catherine quietly asked me as she walked by me.

"Kathleen." I replied to which Catherine stopped and faced me.

"Jodi was supposed to be at home. She was out?" There was a slight look of concern on her face.

"Can I talk to you in the library?" I asked with a tense voice.

"Of course. Ladies I'll be right with you. In the meantime I need every contact wether in The Society or not squeezed and squeezed hard. Let's get on our phones!"

We walked quickly into the library. Catherine had no time to listen to any bullshit and worse any more bad news. "Okay. What is it?"

Catherine's eyes seemed to have changed to the color of coal. I had never seen her this way. "I think that I just found your spy. When I walked into Jodi's mansion I snuck upstairs and found her in bed with Katarina from The Black Rose. Katarina was wearing a strap on and she was putting it to Jodi and verbally dominating her and Jodi had given in as if Katarina owned her."

Catherine's reaction was beyond strange. I knew that my madam was too smart to shoot the messenger. Still this was truly bad news and I expected her to do anything from showing controlled rage to throwing an absolute fit. Jodi may have been one of the weaker madams but she was also one of Catherine's closest friends. In fact during Catherine's reign as the Supreme Madam Jodi had benefited immensely. She had been able to keep Jill as a concubine when many other madams had coveted her, she had moved into a nice mansion right next door to Catherine's when Gerri had moved to another larger one. So now to be betrayed I expected some sort of volcano like reaction, instead I got a smile and a quick kiss on the lips.

"Carey my love, I am so proud of your attitude. Trust me. There's nothing to worry about. I'm going to meet with Jodi later today. Tell no one about what you saw. Do you understand? I mean it." I was about to do something that I had never done with Catherine, disagree but instead I just nodded my head in agreement and then she turned on her heels and went into the dining room to sit with her most trusted advisors.

Madam Catherine had been talking nonstop about the possibility that there was a spy working against her with The Black Rose. Now it just didn't matter anymore. I didn't just find it strange, at this point in time with our part of The Society under siege from a rogue faction, I found it alarming. I had fallen for Jodi not only sexually but as a person. She was sexy and very personable. In fact the thing that made her weak as a madam in the eyes of others within The Society made her so attractive. She was not caught up in the pageantry of being a madam. She was always willing to talk to you as an equal and for me, a lowly rookie sissy, it had also led to some incredible sex on several occasions. The possibility that she could have betrayed her mentor, Madam Catherine meant that she had betrayed us all and although there was nothing I could do about it, it pissed me off.

After the meeting Catherine emerged with the other madams and tasked Corinna with finding Heidi. She in turn worked with Samantha, and the other shemales, to find out how Heidi had been taken. Yet it was Catherine's tentacles reaching into her network of connections and spies that produced the first clues. At the end of the day we met before heading out again.

"I've found out that Heidi had been fucking one of the studs in The Black Rose. I didn't find out whom though. Tyffany told me that Heidi was out the night that she was taken. My guess is that the stud who had been fucking her also set her up." Catherine explained.

"I know where she went. It's out of the way, a great place to meet someone you shouldn't be meeting or don't want anyone to know you are meeting." Corinna responded.

"Find her." With that Catherine left us to it.

Corinna, Serena and I drove the ten miles to an establishment known as The Go Go Boot or as those into rough trade or on the down low referred to as "The Boot", as in 'you gonna hit up a twink down at The Boot tonight?' Corinna filled us in on some of the qualities of the gay bar. Located in an old wooden building The Boot's structure was unique by the additions that had been erected one after another. Over the years if the owners felt that the bar crowd was growing hasty plans were made to build more space onto the structure. Since building officials were reluctant to be seen in a gay bar zoning regulations were never a problem. The result was a building made up of a bunch of squares that looked like someone had dropped a bunch of building blocks on the ground and then shoved them together. While ugly on the outside, the interior was perfect for hooking up and getting nasty with a maximum of privacy. As a result The Boot got a lot of closeted gays looking to let off steam The Boot and the motel next door, also owned and ran by The Go Go Boot owners. In short quite a few raging orgies began in the bar and then took place in the motel. We were out for information and not sex which is why we rushed out to the bar before the crowd of gyrating bodies showed up.

Corinna wanted to talk to the bouncers and bartenders. For the most part they would have been sober and hopefully not grinding first into someone's crotch on the dance floor that night. Additionally Corinna knew most of them especially the bottoms, many of whom she had conquered on nights when she just needed to be in charge.

"They're probably getting ready for tonight's zoo in there. These boys and girls value keeping the secrets that come with this place so follow my lead girls." Corinna warned while we made our way across the parking lot.

Sure enough when we opened the front door there were a few employees getting ready for the evening's work. Corinna led the way through the front door walking by bouncers without interruption. They knew who she was and didn't stop us. Being the top shemale in The Society had its privileges. The gorgeous blonde's goal was simple. She wanted to know what had happened to Heidi in The Boot, who she was with that night and hopefully find out where she had gone after the bar.