The Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two shemales stepped away along with Julia and left it to Jessica to continue the process of breaking Heidi. The arm was sliding in an out of Heidi now the lubricant making a sickening sound. The picture on the screen was extremely sharp and it clearly showed the strain on Heidi's body. The shemale's sphincter muscle was wrapped tightly around the librarian's lower arm. Her loud groans were in unison with Jessica's fucking motion with her hand. Julia's concubine was relaxed with a broad smile on her face. The job was easy now and she was enjoying herself. She had Heidi right where she wanted and probably could have broken her on her own but this was going to be a team effort and all of them were going to celebrate Heidi's demise. As she ran her hand up and down Heidi's back and occasionally slapped her freckled ass she gave her madam a quick wink. Whatever had been planned was about to happen. Jessica pulled out of Heidi. What was left was a gaping ass pussy. Heidi collapsed to the floor while Jessica quickly slipped into a strap on with her own dildo shaped and colored like the manhood of a virile black man. The music started, simply the beating of African drums at a very slow beat. Heidi looked around peering up at the four of them all smoothing lube on black dildos or healthy rock hard sissy cocks.

"What are you going to do now?" She asked in a panicked voice.

"The fun and games are over Heidi. It's time for you to become my bitch and be branded with The Black Rose." Julia announced.

"Fuck you Julia! I am going to stick it to you in front of every. . . " Heidi got halfway up and then her eyes went wide and she caught her breath in mid sentence. Lena's meaty erection sank into her well stretched hole. Lena climbed on top of the redhead and began humping. The weight of the gorgeous blonde shemale and the shock of nine inches of rock hard flesh ramming up her ass drove Heidi back down to her hands and knees just as the drum rhythm picked up slightly.

"Oh Heidi don't you know by now that whenever we fuck from now on it will be on my terms. You're my property now." Julia chuckled over the cries and grunts of the redhead until Lena climbed off of her leaving her right where she had started on the floor.

Heidi looked at the four cocks surrounding her and knew that after days of being held captive she was finally in deep shit. The four members of The Black Rose intended on ending this right here and now. In a fit of panic Heidi lunged between Julia and Rachel trying to break free. While the two of them closed ranks Jessica hopped on Heidi's back slamming her strap on deep into the shemale. I watched her fucking Heidi driving her back to the floor and I noticed that Jessica was far from a plain Jane that strongly resembled a common librarian, muscles ran from her legs and buttocks up through her back. She took her turn with the redhead and then climbed off.

"It's called sissy in the ring. They'll do this until Heidi surrenders either from exhaustion or from the pain of not being able to cum. Trust me it hurts." Corinna referenced her own surrender to Serena and Catherine at the pool as we watched the scenario play out.

Heidi was shaken but still fighting. She was able to stand in front of Lena but Rachel got her from behind. The redhead groaned as the erection slid in. Lena steadied her until Rachel was balls deep and then pulled her down so that she was bent over. Rachel climbed up onto her back and wrapped her legs around Heidi securing their bodies together. This sort of teamwork made Heidi's defeat inevitable. Rachel reached around and grabbed Heidi's tits and kissed her neck and ear while she undulated in and out of her. Meanwhile a smiling Lena had reached out and was gently massaging Heidi's erect cock with her hand. The redhead was truly suffering now. It took less time for Rachel to buckle Heidi's legs and drive her to the ground all the while smiling and preening. She was performing for the camera and The Society whose members would see this. I was beginning to really dislike the brown skinned shemale.

Rachel stayed on top of Heidi fucking her with brutal force now. She knew that eventually this was going to be seen most if not all of The Society and so she made sure that everyone could see how much she was enjoying exacting her revenge on Heidi for public domination of her during their last wrestling match. The way she laughed and threw her head back as she fucked Heidi was just out of control arrogance. Meanwhile the other three circled the pair intently watching Rachel sodomize the gorgeous redhead. When the brown skinned shemale was finally finished with Heidi she climbed off of her and it was Madam Julia's turn. This time Heidi didn't try to get away she just groaned as the black rubber dildo slid inside her. The drum beat was intense now and joined in by guitars and horns. The recording had turned into a Mexican ballad the kind no doubt played as a matador closes in on a beaten bull. The three began clapping and cheering to the music as the madam fucked the shemale.

"What is that?" Heidi moaned between grunts and groans dizzy from the effort of fighting against the four of them.

"It's the sound of The Black Rose celebrating your surrender to me my sissy slave." Julia cooed into her ear.

Then the four black rose members lined up and took turns with Heidi. She was done now. She was on her knees presenting herself to her captors pushing her ass high in the air. First Lena, Jessica and then Rachel took a ride on the redhead. It had turned into a rout and a victory party for The Black Rose. The four captors clapped and cheered each other on while the gangbang began in earnest. It had become very hard to watch, especially for Catherine. Then the cheering got louder when Heidi reached down and pushed her erection back through her thighs so that the deep purple head was showing out the back of her legs. It was a plea for mercy and a sign that Heidi was close to submitting.

The camera momentarily pointed downward and exposed the cameraman. He was a thin black man who was naked, his huge erection pointing straight out in front of him. Corinna and Catherine both recognized him as Marquise, Madam Diane's main stud.

When the camera was brought back up Heidi was on Lena's lap sitting on the dungeon's bench the blonde's cock buried up her ass. Rachel was standing on the bench over the two other shemales with her milk chocolate dick sliding in and out of Heidi's mouth and Julia and Jessica were on their knees on either side of Heidi's spread legs licking at her still trussed erection. The four were working hard at sending the trapped shemale into the arms of The Black Rose and it looked as if they were going to succeed. Heidi had ceased her struggle. She was willingly pleasuring her nemesis Rachel sucking hard on the long dark cock. Lena was pushing up into Heidi while the gorgeous rotating her hips giving it up to the muscular blonde. Her erection was a spit covered phallus from the licks and kisses being applied by the two female dominatrix.

Rachel continued to preen turning to the camera and mouthing "She's so close." and "She gives such good head." She was smiling confidently until suddenly her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She reached down and grabbing Heidi's ears pushed the first splash of cum down the redhead's throat. She pulled her pulsating dick out of Heidi's mouth and blew the rest of her seed all over her face. Rachel jerked her shaft furiously painting her captive's face with an enormous amount of sperm. The camera closed in on the goo covered face, her lips glistening with the sticky nectar.

"Ugh this is it! I surrender! You have me!" Heidi let out the words that The Black Rose so desperately wanted to hear.

"You're surrendering to me to become my slave, my sissy?" Julia had gotten off her knees so that she could speak to the beaten shemale.

"Yes. You win. I belong to you now." Heidi admitted to her new madam.

"So you will wear the brand of The Black Rose?" Julia continued her inquisition and then used her fingers to swirl Rachel's cum around the pale freckled face and then pushed it into her mouth. The gorgeous shemale licked at the madam's fingers and sucked them between her lips.

"I will do anything you wish. I belong to you now." Heidi looked up at the triumphant madam while she continued to lick Rachel's cum from her lips. She had been defeated, she had admitted it and now Julia could use her anyway she wished. Instead of putting her in fishnets, a maid outfit and turning her out to The Black Rose's studs so that she could experience the long withheld orgasm while having a train run on her Julia was far more magnanimous and gentle in victory. She gave Jessica a glance the concubine then began to unravel the twine that had restrained Heidi's erection. Heidi let out a breath when her cock was freed and then a high pitched sigh when Jessica went back down on her engulfing the hard rod down her throat. Jessica moved her lips up and down on Heidi's pulsating cock while the shemale's eyes rolled around in their sockets. Between Lena's cock buried deep inside her and Jessica's mouth bobbing up and down on her Heidi was at the point of no return. Jessica's finger expertly pressed against the base of the penis being the only thing holding back a geyser of sperm. One final minute of torture and then Jessica lifted her lips from the hard penis and smiled up at Heidi while she gently milked her. Suddenly the gorgeous redhead groaned loudly and gave it up to The Black Rose. Ropes of milky white cream erupted from Heidi's dick landing on her chest and drenching her torso. Jessica kept up the milking motion with her hand letting out a lusty laugh watching Heidi's body jerk about uncontrollably.

The domination portion of the scenario climaxed with Lena groaning from below, She came deep inside Heidi's rectum while the gorgeous redhead pleaded with the muscular shemale to breed her. It was mesmerizing watching the Norwegian beauty's powerful legs flex upwards into Heidi. I had to discretely arrange myself so that no one noticed my hardened penis.

The picture briefly faded and then the scene had switched to a large room with a padded floor. I figured that it was one of the mansions' wrestling rooms. It was crowded with people. I recognized a few right off the bat. Suzann, Rachel and Lena some of The Black Rose shemales, concubines Jessica and Ashley who belonged to Katarina and the madams, Arianna, Julia and Katarina who I knew from watching her fucking Jodi. There were many others in attendance seated around the edges of the room but I just hadn't met that many who wore The Black Rose tattoo. Julia stepped to the middle of the circle where a nearly naked Heidi was waiting on her hands and knees. There was a harness from which there was a hole that exposed her anus below that her testicles were trussed up hanging out of a hole in the shiny black apparel while her penis hung down through another hole made lower in the belt that wrapped around her waist and through her crotch like a strap on dildo harness. This was used to control the "pony" or "animal" as the sub wearing the harness was often called.

"I would like to announce the latest victory for The Black Rose, a conquest of superior shemale flesh. After some expert convincing..." Julia was briefly interrupted by laughter and then she continued. "this gorgeous redhead has agreed to be our slave, to wear our black rose tattoo. Now if you don't mind I would like to take a ride on my newest gelding. So let's get on with this collaring ceremony."

As the crowd of about forty briefly clapped Julia approached Heidi with a leather bridle. She held it in front of the redhead who after a brief moment lowered her head allowing the madam to fit the symbol of submission around her head. There were the two hooks that fit into each nostril with leather straps that went up over her head and down to the back of the collar that went around her neck, and a ring gag that held the mouth open that was attached to straps that wrapped around her head and attached to the collar in the back of the neck. Additionally there were the reins that ran off the back of the bridle that Julia was going to use to lead Heidi when she rode her.

Now that Heidi was fitted, Julia, naked except for stiletto heeled boots and a riding crop, mounted the broken in shemale grabbing the reins that ran off the bridle. She gently yanked at the leather straps and at the same time she quickly dug her heels into her pony's thighs. The redhead reacted with her head now pulled upright began to crawl forward around the large circle doing an amazing rendition of a show horse on display. We watched Julia control Heidi with the reins and her crop, her legs now wrapped tightly around her slave's torso. Then with a loud crack of the crop on the redhead's right buttock and a loud shout of "Hiaa!" from Julia the redhead broke into as convincing a gallop that a feminine shemale could muster. With that the whole room broke out into loud applause with everyone standing in order to congratulate their victorious madam. For me the authenticity of Heidi's submission wasn't her bridled cantor but the penis that had been hanging limp between her legs was now stiff with excitement. The redhead was now clearly enjoying her new role with The Black Rose.

Catherine was the first to rise from her chair. She had a look on her face that reminded me of someone who needed an antacid. She walked down to the front of the room and stood in front of the screen.

"I'm not letting this go. I want ideas right now." Catherine stood with her arms folded in front of her.

"We could hit any member over there. Gerri has two prime candidates in her family, her sissy Angelina and Amy her concubine. I've heard that they're not so happy to be potential recipients of rose tattoos. Out of the madams you've got Tanya and Alicia. I think that we'd have a good shot at converting the redhead." Despite her confidence Corinna's list of two madams were two ladies that would have been hard screws to turn. Alicia a very well built redhead was the youngest of The Black Rose madams.

"Look we've got a problem here. So let's think it through. Those women thought long and hard before taking Heidi. I'm sure she was at the top of a list of members they felt confident they could dominate and then get a quick surrender. Interestingly enough they didn't get that. It took days to convince Heidi. She wasn't as easy as they thought she would be. I don't know why they thought that she'd be easy but my guess is that they studied her very well before they moved on her. They underestimated Heidi. She didn't go easy. We have to get a good read on somebody over there. Do we know anyone unhappy over there? If we look at it that way this could be much easier." Serena spoke up.

For a long moment Catherine stood and stared at the blonde. Her demeanor had me thinking that maybe Serena had said something that may have gotten her in trouble.

"You are one smart girl Blondie. That's solid analysis." Catherine stated.

Tell me she's on to something and you're not just being sarcastic." Catherine's look had fooled even Corinna who received a raised eyebrow from our madam.

"Alright! Tell me who seduced Heidi again?" Catherine wanted to be reminded.

"Marquise!" We answered in unison.

"Was this a chance encounter? Did someone with Heidi's experience and sexual ability fall in love in a couple of hours in a nightclub?" Catherine inquired.

"That's what Alphonse told us." Corinna replied.

"Well thank you ladies your discussion along with information from my sources have gone a long way towards this next strategy. It's going to be a radical one. One that will just blow away any advantage Diane thinks she may have gained by turning Heidi." Catherine informed us.

"When are you going to tell us about your sources?" Corinna gave her madam a smile.

"I'll keep my resources to myself for the moment thank you. I will tell you the plan I have though. We'll need something that our victim considers irresistible. A gorgeous look, sex appeal through the roof, great legs, and a body that just won't quit." I figured that Catherine had to be thinking of using Serena as bait. After all she was the hottest thing in high heels in The Society. "And most importantly she'll need a fat juicy cock."

Just as I was thinking about Corinna, Alana or Samantha I noticed that all three of them were staring at me. I must have had a serious "what the fuck?" look on my face.

Corinna was the first to speak. "I've know every sissy in The Society, trained, dominated and fucked just about every one of them. You know none of them are even close."

"To what? Close to what?" I replied bewildered.

"Close to you, the way you look and carry yourself. There are piles of gorgeous women in The Society but I have to say that if my life depended on someone seducing a man in public maybe I'd pick Jill ahead of you but that would be it." Serena added.

"That young African man that most recently came with Madam Sinn was so resistant to being with a sissy and then Sarah gave you an order and just like that you got him to go down on you. Well, now I'm giving you another order and I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to get it done just as easily. Carey for more than a couple of reasons you're a very effective weapon that I can use against The Black Rose. Get her ready." With that Catherine walked out of the room. I was left with no idea as to what I was going to be asked to do except most probably act as bait for some sort of scenario that my madam was going to set up. I was thinking that I might actually shit into my panties and my legs were shaking. I tried my best to hide it walking out of the room with Serena and Corinna on either side of me. I was being asked to play more than a supporting role in this major skirmish against The Black Rose. I immediately thought about the talk that I had with the very wise Sarah because as it would turn out this was the event where my reputation would be made or lost in The Society.