The Society - Witness Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane, now slave witness looked mutely at her as though in shock. She continued, "Normally, I would then make you the first slave to be sold at auction tonight, but there are special circumstances. So instead, you are being given as a gift to the associate who provided us with such interesting videos of this evening's activities. He also is the one who first informed us of your treachery. He was supposed to be part of your protection detail. He was ordered to guarantee that you got safely into Witness Protection."

She laughed softly and turned to address the audience. "He has assured me that he will keep us protected from witness and will keep witness protected from us and from herself from now on. So he has fulfilled his duty. She will be in Witness Protection."

The screens above the stage again came to life as a hooded figure in black leather came onto the stage. He was carrying a large whip made of what appeared to be very soft, braided leather. The screens showed a closeup of his hooded face. His pale blue eyes looked almost slate grey against the black of the mask he wore.

In a heavy Germanic accent, he told witness and the crowd. ""I am an expert. You will feel each and every lash, but even after 299 strokes I will not have broken the skin. Your body will be bruised to the bone, but the skin will not be broken."

He brushed the coiled whip slowly down the front of slave witness's body. "The 300th lash, however, I will apply differently. I want it to cut and to mark. It will be from the right side, directly across the center of your ass. It will cut deeply into the skin... and to insure that you scar, I will pour lemon juice and salt into the wound. That is the way that I sign my work. You will carry my signature forever. You will never be able to forget that, tonight, you have been whipped by an artist."

The screens now showed a split-screen closeup of witness's face and back. The lash uncoiled and struck with a loud "pop." Slave witness screamed. Trixie and Dixie, standing at the edge of the stage in front of a microphone, counted, "One."

A punishment flogging is rather a mundane and predictable event, but it can still be somewhat interesting, especially in the case of a new slave. The first dozen or so strokes are more shock than pain, especially if the slave's body responds sexually to the pain.

After about ten strokes, most of the audience could tell that witness was, indeed, responding sexually to the pain. Her cries sounded almost more like cries of confusion rather than pain - like she could not understand why her body was doing this. By the thirtieth stroke, it was obvious to everyone that witness was feeling the pain as sexual stimulation. The pitch and tone of her cries as well as the way that her cunt glistened in the spotlights made it very clear that she was a pain slut.

Somewhere around seventy strokes, witness had her first orgasm. She could feel it building in her body and tried to hold it back. The shame of being publicly driven to orgasm by a flogging was almost too much for her to bear. As the orgasm approached, she began crying "No, no, no." The crowd could hear her as she wailed, "This can't be happening. This can't be happening."

The German wielding the whip could also hear her and could clearly see her state of intense arousal. As she approached her peak, he moved so that he was directly behind her, and landed blows to the sides of her rib cage that caused the whip to snake around to her front and flick her engorged nipples. Her shrill screams of pain were followed immediately by a deep "aaaaagh" as her body began to overwhelm her mind. Then, at just the right moment, the whip master swung upward so that the whip went between her tightly stretched legs. It popped loudly as it slammed into her pussy lips and her eyes and mouth opened to their fullest as she screamed out in pain... and then in orgasm.

The whip master paused while witness thrashed violently in an extremely strong extended orgasm. The whistles and applause heaped additional shame upon the struggling slave, but to her amazement, that shame heightened, rather than diminished the intensity of her feelings.

As soon as her thrashing slowed, the flogging resumed. Now the pain was more pain than arousal, but beneath the pain was still an intense sexual stimulation. Trixie and Dixie had just counted one hundred and fifty-three when witness could be heard yelling, "No, no, not again. I can't stand it. I can't stand it."

This time, the whip master ignored her sexual response and continued carefully moving his lashes up and down her body so that she had almost continuous whip marks from wrist to ankle. Somewhere around two hundred, she again thrashed in orgasm. After that she hung limp in her bonds whimpering with each blow of the lash.

Finally the counting of the two slaves reached two hundred and ninety-nine. The whip master stopped for twenty or thirty seconds, and then snapped his whip loudly several times as if clearing it or limbering it. Very carefully and deliberately, he stepped to slave witnesses right side and, after swinging the whip softly back and forth several times, snapped it loudly against her asscheeks.

Witnesses eyes flew open and a new scream came from her mouth. She was well beyond sexual stimulation. This was a scream of pure pain. The scream became louder and even more shrill as the hooded whip master then stepped forward with a small bottle and slowly poured it across the bleeding welt. Three times he dribbled the yellow mixture of lemon juice and salt across her wound. On the third time, her head slumped forward, and she passed out.

The whip master and the two slaves Trixie and Dixie left the stage and the Grand Mistress returned to the spotlight. "Slave witness will remain here suspended above the stage for the remainder of the evening that all may know what awaits those who would betray The Society."

With that, two pairs of security guards came running onto the stage carrying additional small I- beams. These long, thin beams somehow connected the upper and lower beams so that as the cables holding witness pulled her upward she would be, in fact, standing on the lower I-beam. With several loud clicks everything locked into place, and the now complete picture frame displaying witnesses bruised and swollen body continued upward until it was slightly above the ring of video screens above the stage. As she hung there above the stage, two medium intensity spotlights illuminated her so that she was visible from any place in the arena.

As the guards walked off into the darkness, Trixie and Dixie returned with large towels and began cleaning the stage floor. Members of the audience began rummaging in their belongings for their auction lists and their bidding number cards, but The Grand Mistress stopped them with, "Before we begin our auction, there is one more item of business related to this betrayal."

She stood and waited for the buzz of voices to subside before continuing. "None of this would have happened if I had not allowed myself to be persuaded by the traitor's father to put her on the inner council. I knew that was the wrong decision. I knew that she was more slave than Mistress, but I was weak and allowed her father to overrule me. I did not fulfill my duties as Grand Mistress and do what was best for The Inner Circle and The Society. The fault was mine and I have confessed this grievous error to The Inner Circle."

Another burst of murmuring forced the Grand Mistress to wait for a moment before continuing. "It has been decided that I will remain on The Inner Circle, but will give up my position as Grand Mistress. The Inner Circle has elected Master Tyrone to succeed me as Grand Master."

Again the Grand Mistress had to wait for the noise of the crowd to abate before she could finish speaking. "My last act as your Grand Mistress is to decree the punishment for my failure. I decree that the one who failed the twenty members of The Inner Circle shall receive twenty lashes from the whip master. She shall be shorn and displayed naked and hairless like a common slave for the rest of this evening."

This time the buzz from the crowd droned on until The Grand Mistress held up her hand and signaled for silence. "I shall accept my punishment properly, that you may see that I am a true Mistress. I will bear Herr Peitschemaster's mark from now on to remind me, and any who see me, that even a Grand Mistress is accountable for her mistakes."

Another set of cables lowered from the ceiling on the opposite side of the stage from where witness was hanging. The Grand Mistress walked over, stepped out of her high heels, and stood beneath them. Two security guards hurried onto the stage and pulled her arms apart and fastened them to the restraints. The beam then rose slightly into the air.

Two more security guards ran onto the stage carrying another of the light-weight spreader I- beams. They spread her legs and bound her feet with the restraints, fixing her feet firmly to the beam as they had done Jane's. Then Trixie and Dixie returned to the stage with their scissors.

The Grand Mistress had prepared herself. When the black, sequined gown fluttered to the ground, there was nothing beneath it. Her body was not as slender as the much younger slave witness, but it was very well toned, and the light brown hair between her legs was neatly trimmed into a small triangle.

The two slaves scampered off stage and returned with their clippers. The Grand Mistress hung stoically as they buzzed the hair off her head and from between her legs. She continued to remain motionless as they slathered the menthol shaving cream across her skin. Her only response was a slight grimace when Trixie forced a large handful of the cream into her cunt.

The barber came back on stage and completed the depilation. After he had wiped any excess foam from her body, the whip master returned. Again the screens above the stage were split- screened with images of the Grand Mistresses face and ass.

Herr Peitschemaster drew back his whip and a loud "pop" echoed through the arena. "One," said the Grand Mistress. Other than the count, no other words or sounds escaped her lips until after the twentieth lash when the whip master poured the lemon juice and salt mixture into the wound. Her sharp intake of breath through gritted teeth could be heard throughout the arena.

The whip master left the stage and a very handsome black man in his mid-forties walked onto the stage. He gave a hand signal and the security men connected the upright beams. Then the cables holding the former Grand Mistress raised her up to a position similar to slave witness. Spotlights came on to illuminate her so that she also could be seen throughout the arena.

Once she was in place, the house lights raised slightly so that the members of the audience were once again visible. Master Tyrone addressed the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen..., Masters and Mistresses..., Dommes and Masseurs..., slave kelly will remain a slave - my slave - until the hair on her head has regrown to the length of one inch. After that has occurred, Mistress Kelly will once again be a full member of The Society and of The Inner Circle and will be treated as such by everyone."

He paused and looked around the arena at the crowd. "Failure to treat her as a slave during her period of punishment or failure to acknowledge her as a full Mistress once her punishment is ended will bring punishment upon yourself. Those are the rules, and, as you have seen very clearly tonight, no one in The Society is above the rules."

With that, he pulled a sheaf of papers from an inner pocket, flexed his shoulders to settle his coat, and said loudly, "Now, we have some slaves to buy and sell. I declare this auction open. Bring out the first item."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12