The Soft Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Avril's sex life is taken out of her hands and to her work.
1.8k words
4.32
14.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 3

Avril woke and rolled over to look at the sleeping Bobby, and all the events of last night came flooding back. She lay there reliving the pleasurable torments after they arrived home: Avril had cum as the car rolled up the drive way, and was then made to relinquish her clothes and give Bobby a blow job whilst naked on the front steps with the balls set on high, threatening to make her cum again. As she swallowed Bobby's cum, he pulled her inside, removed the balls and led her to bed and tied her arms to the headboard. He ate her out till she shook all over and fell into a blissful sleep. Now awake, Avril realised her arms had been untied and she felt clean, which meant that Bobby must have cleaned, as well as serviced her last night. As Avril remembered the entirety of last night, Bobby awoke and as he set his eyes upon her spoke, "Hi babe, it must be breakfast time" while gently pushing her head down to his ridged cock.

After Avril swallowed Bobby's cum she looked up at him with a grin and asked "what should I wear to work?" Bobby advised with a slight grin that he would pick out her outfit as she had a shower, and with that, he gently pushed Avril out of bed and towards the shower.

After Avril got out of the shower, she looked at what was laid out on the bed for her: a black knee length skirt with a satin under-lay, and a dark purple satin blouse. She slipped into both, and then put on light purple makeup and black high heels. Bobby smiled as Avril walked into the kitchen, but told her, "Add black lip liner."

As she turned around, he stepped up behind her, reached around and undid one more button on her blouse. He then reached in and pinched one of her nipples. As Avril applied a thin line of lip liner, she glanced at her full reflection and realised these small changes made her look more sensual than she normally would for work, and without the safely of underwear, this made Avril feel somewhat exposed.

As Avril sat down to eggs on toast, Bobby put his knee between Avril's legs and told her that her legs either had to stay open like this, or crossed if she was at her desk. He then told her that he would contact her later at work. With this, he swept her into his arms for a deep kiss and, pinched her nipples till they were noticeable bumps, until he finally bade her farewell.

As Avril sat down at her desk after lunch, she felt some of the guys in the office taking long looks at her cleavage, and standing slightly behind her so they could get a better look down her top. Avril suddenly realised that anyone slightly taller then herself (which is most people), would be able to see everything down to just before her nipples. Furthermore, having her legs parted meant that if anyone bent down and looked her way, if they not able to see her pussy they would certainly see more than they should, and as a result of this, she kept her legs crossed a lot. For even if they could not see pussy, it would be quite clear that she was not wearing underwear. As she looked at her email, she noticed one from Bobby and began to read:

Hi Sex Slave, I imagine with the extra attention you are receiving today that rule no. 4 may be becoming a little bit of a struggle. However, I'm going to be evilly nice and let you satisfy yourself, but you have to do it at your desk. So slip your hand down to your lap and caress yourself with the satin. I will call you in 30 mins to tell you how to stop, and IF you can cum. Master Bobby

As Avril finished reading this, she realised with a shock that she was hornier then she had even noticed, and her hand was already sliding the satin slowly over her clit. Thankfully, no one asked anything of her until the phone rang. Avril nearly breathed "Hello" into her phone in her aroused state, only thinking of Bobby. It was another colleague. Avril managed to pull herself together and get through the conversation, though talking to someone unaware (she hoped) of what she was doing just made her shiver, and her body jumped to the edge as the phone rang again. This time it was Bobby and Avril sighed in relief. In little over a whisper, Avril told Bobby about the looks and the phone call which made Bobby grin.

"When the next guy who is below your rank starts walking your way, bite your lip and pinch your clit and let yourself cum." Bobby hung up without another word leaving Avril trying not to gasp for breath at what she was going to do.

Right then Dan, one of the newer guys appeared and headed towards her. Avril bit down on her lips and started to cum; she did not make a sound but started to shake just a little. As Dan reached her desk she was composed enough to speak but still felt totally spaced. As they talked, she did not even think to care that her nipples were hard and showing through her blouse, and as Dan finished talking he walked off and took a good look down her top, where he could clearly see Avril's nipples.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Finally, Avril stepped through the front door, stripped, and continued through to the lounge. Bobby slid up behind her, pinning her arms behind her back with one hand, as he slid his other hand just under her tits and pulled her tight to him. Avril relaxed and lent into him, letting him squeeze and pinch the under side of her tits, as she rapidly got wet.

As Avril recounted what occurred after Bobby hung up, she felt him get hard at imagining the display she put on for her co-worker, and her embarrassment. As Avril started to grind back against Bobby he pushed her away and spun her around to face him, "Please fuck me", she said.

"After that little display of dominate behaviour I feel a punishment is in order" Bobby says as he grins down at Avril. She whimpers a little and smiles shyly back at him. Unknown to Avril, Bobby came home early to set up a few different surprises for them to play with, and he had decided that now would be the perfect time to show off the first device he installed.

Bobby then walked forwards, forcing Avril to walk backwards to the centre of the room. He reached over to the couch and picked up what looked like a fine fishing rod with a hook on the end. Letting Avril go, Bobby used the stick to reach up to the roof and release a little catch, which released a jumble of ropes and what looked like a pulley system. He positioned Avril's arms straight out in front of her and attached thick leather cuffs to each wrist, telling her, "This is a new toy I found today which I thought we could enjoy. It has many options, features and attachments." He grinned, as he said "to put it simply, I can restrain you in many different ways, including the tightness of restraints."

With that, Bobby began fiddling with one of the pulleys, which forced Avril to raise her wrist straight above her head. He tucked the pulley close to the roof with the rod so it was out of Avril's reach. Bobby then slid the rug out from under Avril's feet, causing her to stand perfectly straight with her feet still flat on the floor. He then revealed a couple of hooks with stiff ankle cuffs attached to them, and at comfortable standing width, Bobby locked them around Avrils ankles. Avril was astonished with Bobby for setting up this elaborate device, and her mind was reeling at all the possibilities, to which she was still totally in the dark.

Bobby slid his hands all over Avril and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and just held them there, which make Avril moan, and try to sway to feel some friction. Bobby's reaction to this was to pull away and proclaim, "Ok, now to the punishment". Avril's eyes widened and Bobby exclaimed, "This is not the punishment, this is just the setup". Bobby pulled down a thin black plastic tube and attached it in a circle 30cm from Avril's middle. He connected to it a metal ring with a motor and a long thick feather and set it to random.

The feather started to go up and down, from her chin to knees. On the first pass, it didn't touch her pussy, but reached both nipples and just touched her pussy from behind. However, on the second pass it swept directly over Avril's clit, which made her moan. Bobby stepped up behind her and slipped a blindfold over her eyes so she could not prepare for where the feather was going to sweep over next. This increased Avril's gasps and moans two-fold, as Bobby walked out to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner, leaving Avril to enjoy her "punishment".

As Bobby came back to lounge room just before dinner, he was met by the delicious view of his slave with her head thrown back and her body slightly shaking, while she emitted a continuous moan. Bobby reached past the feather circle and inserted two fingers into Avril's dripping pussy, which was continually pulsing with orgasm. Bobby supported Avril's head so she could see him and she faintly whispered, "Can I service you?"

With a smile, Bobby whispered "That's a good slave, but now I think it's your turn". With those words Bobby disconnected the feather circle, and stepped up to Avril, jamming his cock into her pulsing pussy, all the way up to the hilt, and vigorously slamming in and out of her. As Bobby got closer, Avril's trembling turned to shaking, and just as he started to cum Avril screamed, and her pussy gripped his cock, milking it as Bobby held her close.

As they both came down Bobby released the binds, and laid Avril on the lounge as he went out to serve up dinner. Avril had composed her self enough to eat the chicken carbonara penne pasta that Bobby placed on her lap. After dinner Bobby ran a bath for them and had her wash him, after which he left her to relax. Bobby was already in bed when Avril got out of the bath. As she slid into the bed, Bobby reached out and pressed his fingers to her slit and found her to be wet still. As she settled into a spoon position, he slowly slid his cock into her and mumbled in Avril's ear, "Don't move, I want to feel you all night."