The Softball Slut

Story Info
Wife services her corporate softball team.
1.4k words
3.64
166.7k
54
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers

Steve Murphy cursed his luck as he knew his wife would be pissed that he missed most of her corporate softball game. He got busy doing various chores around the house when an hour after the game started he remembered that she had a game today. He got into his truck and sped off for the local softball field in hopes to catch the last inning or two.

When he got to the field cars and other vehicles were leaving, he missed the game. One of his wife's coworkers told him she was at the pavilion with a few of the other players drinking beer. Apparently they lost by a pretty big score and they figured they needed to cool off.

Steve walked towards the pavilion where he could only see three people sitting on the picnic tables with their backs to him. The one in the middle was his wife Shelly; on either side of her were two of her coworkers. One of them a big tall guy with a strong muscular build who played first base whom he knew as Bill and the other was Jackson a skinny black kid who usually played shortstop for them.

They were still totally oblivious to Steve's presence as he was almost to the opening of the pavilion. He suddenly stopped dead in my tracks when Bill leaned down and kissed my wife full on the lips. Wanting to see how far his wife would let this go he quickly his behind one of large corner support beams for the pavilion.

"Bill, stop it!" she laughed breaking the kiss.

"Sorry Shelly, watching your fine ass and those long tan legs all softball season has gotten me all worked up." He explained.

"Where is your husband today?" asked Jackson.

"He probably forgot all about our game today." She sighed before downing her beer.

"Well seeing how he is not here." Bill said handing her another from a cooler.

"Why not, might as well have some fun today." She said.

Steve stood and watched his wife drink several more beers; she fought off the busy hands of her two coworkers for a while as well. He was sure that they both got a good feel of her small 34c tits, and they rubbed the soft tanned skin of her inner thighs.

Everything got real quiet and he realized that Bill was now kissing his wife on the lips again. Only this time with the help of several more beers and the fact she was pissed off he did not show for the game she did not make any effort to stop him.

He could hear his wife moan softly, Jackson had gotten up from where he was sitting and he positioned himself between Shelly's legs. The black guy pulled down the tight spandex shorts she was wearing; he then spread her legs and got to where he could lick her pussy.

"Oh shit Jackson, stop that." She said feebly attempting to push his head away.

Jackson had one hand hold the fabric of her thong away from her pink pussy lips, the other arm was now wrapped around her waist so she could not get away. Bill released his embrace and got up behind her; he reached down and pulled her softball tee shirt off. Then he pulled the athletic bra she was wearing up enough to expose her tits, he cupped them and then leaned in to lick the nipples.

"Pleaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee stooooooooopppppppppppp!" she moaned aloud, the licking Jackson was doing must have been having some effect.

"No way, I've wanted a chance like this for a long time." Bill said. "This whole season has been a big waste; we should at least get to fuck the hottest bitch on the team."

"OH FUCK, OOOOOOHHHH Jacksoooooooooon I'm cumming." Shelly moaned loudly.

Bill now stood up and pulled his sweatpants down; the man had an average sized cock as far as length goes. The cock was as thick as a beer can; he grabbed it and pushed it in front of Shelly's face. She slowly reached up and began to stroke it; finally he grabbed her head and urged her to suck it. She had some trouble adjusting to the girth, finally she was gagging on Bill's thick member.

Jackson had stopped eating her pussy and had gotten his pants off as well, he had a sly grin on face. Steve looked at the cock he was holding and it was fucking huge, he had to been at least ten inches long and a few inches thick. Shelly was to was totally oblivious to the size of the cock that was now going to be shoved into her pussy.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed when she felt Jackson slide it in.

She continued to stroke Bill's cock while she spread her legs wider for Jackson's monster. Finally the black man had his cock buried right to the hilt deep inside of Shelly's pussy. Jackson began to pump it in and out of her pussy in several long slow deliberate strokes.

"Oh yeah fuck me with that big cock, fuck dammit." Shelly was really starting to enjoy his large cock as her pussy stretched to accommodate it.

"Yeah Jackson give this little bitch a pussy full of your black seed." Bill urged him on.

"Let me roll her over on top of this table so she is on all fours, then I will really fuck this tight white pussy." He said.

They did as Jackson wanted and sure enough he began to jack hammer Shelly's pussy from behind. Shelly could no longer suck Bill's cock so she furiously jerked him off while Jackson fucked her with savagery.

Shelly moaned one continuous moan after another as she was enjoying a fucking like none other. In all the years Steve and her had been married he had never heard his wife moan so loud and vocal when they fucked.

Bill could not take all of the excitement and he began to shoot thick white ropes of cum all up and down her arm. Some landed on her face and tits as well, Jackson announced he was getting tired and wanted Shelly to ride his cock.

Jackson now lay down on the table and Shelly climbed on top of his cock, she bounced up and down on it, her breasts bouncing uncontrollably. Jackson reached up and played with her nipples and firmly squeezed her tits. Soon he could take no more and he too shot his cum up inside her pussy.

Steve watched as she rested on one of the picnic tables wiping some of the cum

with her fingers and licking it up. The guys tried to wait longer until they recovered to fuck her again, she told them she was going to look to see if her husband was here yet. With that Steve ran back to the parking lot and sat in his truck waiting for his wife. While he waited he pulled his hard cock out and jerked himself off, if they made a movie of him jerking off they could call it the fast and the furious three.

Shelly stopped in the bathroom of the concession stand to wash up and freshen up some before looking around in the parking lot for Steve. She left the bathroom and found where he was parked, Steve had by some miracle shot his load onto the floor of his truck, and he used the sole of his boot to rub it into the carpet just as she opened up the door.

"You missed my game." She said sternly.

"Sorry." Was all he could reply?

"Well we lost so bad we will not make the playoffs, so I had a few beers with some guys from work." She said.

"Well that sounds like it would be fun." He said starting the truck.

"It was, I guess I will have something to look forward too next season." She said.

She was not able to play next season, afterwards she found out she was pregnant and the season began soon after the baby was born. Shelly still goes to the game to root the team on and to get fucked by several of her former teammates afterwards. Apparently Jackson and Bill told some of the other guys what a good supporter of the team she was.

So good they won the championship that year and had a celebratory gangbang in the pavilion as well. Shelly got pregnant from that as well, Jackson fathered the baby from last season this season it was anyone's guess, it could be Bill's, Frank, Mike, Chris your guess is as good as anyone's.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers