The Soiree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Brad loves the convenience of having someone like me, someone who’s willing to clean up after him and take care of him, who pretty much stays out of his business. I’m the perfect dupe for a philanderer like him."

Tears overflowed Kayla’s eyes and spilled down her cheeks. It made Dave’s heart ache to see her sitting there quietly shedding those tears. He slid across the couch and took her in his arms, pressing a tender kiss against her right temple. That simple gesture of compassion pushed Kayla beyond the limits of her self-control and her sobs became hard and soul-shatteringly deep.

Dave held Kayla until her emotional tempest had blown itself out, then fetched her a box of tissues and a damp washcloth from the bathroom, so she could repair some of the damage to her tear-ravaged face. Even with her swollen blood-shot eyes and blotchy skin, Dave thought she was still incredibly appealing, and told her so.

"Thanks," Kayla sniffed. She gave him a watery smile. "You know, I felt like such a whore kissing you in the elevator. I felt like I had betrayed Brad. I had absolutely no idea then what was going on between him and Denise. I didn’t know until they all left together. Something about the way she looked at me when they walked out the door made me realize that Brad was cheating on me with her. He’s been doing it for a while, hasn’t he?"

Well, here’s your chance, Dave thought. She’s given you the ideal opportunity to tell her what’s been going on with Mr. Perfect. Your plan is coming together flawlessly. That thought didn’t give Dave any satisfaction, though; he was about to destroy Kayla’s carefully constructed Wonderland and he knew it was going to hurt.

Looking her straight in the eye, Dave said, "Yeah, Kayla."

She clenched her fists and made a sound as if he had struck her. What the hell, Dave thought, in for a penny, in for a pound. She has a right to know exactly how big an asshole Brad really is and it’s about time someone finally told her.

"And Denise isn’t the first. Brad’s been cheating on you since you started dating him back in college."

"Five years." Kayla’s laugh held no humor. She covered her face with her hands and for a moment Dave thought she might start crying again; then she glared at him and he knew crying was the furthest thing from her mind.

Oh, shit, here it comes.

"Damn it! Why didn’t someone tell me?" she snarled. "Did you all know?"

Dave nodded, silently ashamed.

"You all treat me like I’m a dim-witted child, like I can’t figure things out on my own. Just like my parents; they’re always telling me what to do. I can make my own decisions and I don’t need to be cosseted! In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a big girl now." In a gesture that seemed to contradict her words, Kayla leaned forward and angrily swept some of the debris from the party off the coffee table onto the floor. When she had regained her composure, Kayla folded her hands primly in her lap and said, "Thank goodness I haven’t had time to do any Christmas shopping yet; I’m going to need that money to find a place to stay when I tell Brad we’re through."

"Are you sure that’s what you want to do?" Dave was secretly elated. If Kayla broke up with Brad, all Dave’s problems were solved.

"How many girls do you think he’s fucked in the past five years, Dave?" Kayla’s voice dripped with sarcasm. "Of course, I’m sure that’s what I want to do. Even my social-climbing parents won’t expect me to stay with him when they find out what he’s done. Well, maybe they will, but I can’t imagine being with him for a moment longer than I have to. He lied to me. I hate liars."

Dave swallowed hard. I’d better come clean now. If she ever finds out what I did, she’ll never trust me again. "In that case, I have a slight confession to make, Kayla."

"Oh, Christ, what now?"

"I made Tate and Joey take Brad with them when they left tonight," he confessed.

"What?"

"I made Tate and Joey take Brad with them when they left tonight. I want you to know in case you hear about it later, because I don’t want you to think I’m deceitful." Dave took a deep breath and blew it out. Contrary to popular belief, he thought, sometimes telling the truth doesn’t make you feel any better. "After you kissed me in the elevator," he said, "I just couldn’t stand it anymore; I knew I had to have you. So, I planned for Brad to be out of the way, because I wanted to be alone with you tonight, Kayla. I wanted … I want to make love to you. I care about you, a lot. I have since you first started hanging out with all of us. You are the most beautiful, sensitive, caring person I know. You don’t deserve to be cheated on by an asshole like Brad." Dave reached out and stroked a finger along Kayla’s cheek. The look of astonishment on her face was almost comical, but Dave didn’t feel like laughing. "I’ll understand if you’re pissed at me for manipulating the circumstances to further my own desires."

Suddenly, Kayla threw herself into Dave’s arms, her momentum carrying him over onto his back. Her body stretched out full length upon his, pinning him to the couch. She began undoing the buttons on his shirt, her fingers clumsy in their haste to have the task completed.

Paralyzed by surprise, Dave was unable to react for several moments, then he grasped Kayla’s head with his hands and brought her face down to meet his. He plundered her mouth enjoying the fervor with which she responded. His hands groped for and finally found her shirttail. He tugged at it.

Getting the idea, Kayla rose up and stripped the shirt off. Reaching behind her back, she undid the clasp on her bra and freed her breasts from their confinement. Kayla ran her hands over the small peaks sensually, pausing to pinch her nipples and roll them between her thumbs and index fingers. She gazed down at Dave lasciviously and moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Dave groaned. "Oh, God, Kayla, baby, you make me so fucking hot I can’t stand it!" He raised his hands to her breasts, pushing her hands aside, so he could cup the melon-sized globes. With his thumbs, he began teasing Kayla’s nipples as she threw back her head and shook her mane of blond hair loose from the pins that had held it in a chignon. The tresses fell around her shoulders and over Dave’s hands as she looked down at him.

"No, Dave, you make me so fucking hot. I want you to take me right here on the couch, right now! I can’t wait another moment to feel you inside me." Kayla stood up and began unbuttoning her pants.

Stunned by Kayla’s uncharacteristic behavior, but still eager for the opportunity to experience her pleasures for the first time, Dave also stood up. He slipped his shirt off and began tugging frantically at his zipper, anxious to take possession of his heart’s desire, now that the moment was at hand. His cock was swollen to the point of bursting and he could hardly wait to feel it sink to the hilt inside Kayla’s sweet pussy.

Kayla, who was now completely naked, knelt on the edge of the couch facing away from Dave. Her sumptuous ass was presented to him in all of its tempting glory, and the moist, pink flesh of her slit was clearly visible as she spread her legs a little wider. Resting her arms on the back of the couch, she looked over her shoulder at him and in a sultry voice said, "I want you to fuck me hard, from behind, Dave. Make me scream."

Hearing her words, Dave shuddered in anticipation. Hurriedly, he slid his pants down over his hips, letting them bunch at his knees. Too eager to waste any more time removing them, Dave positioned his body behind Kayla’s and placed the tip of his cock against her cleft. She was sopping wet. Taking his cock in his hand, he stroked it up and down Kayla’s slit until the head was slick with her juices.

"Please, Dave, don’t tease me," Kayla begged. "I want your cock inside me. Now."

No longer able to control his desire, Dave thrust his huge rod into Kayla’s tight hole. Her inner muscles gripped him like a vice. For a moment he was afraid the resistance would prevent him from getting his full length inside her. God, he had never been with a woman who was so small and tight! Kayla groaned and thrust back against him, bending his shaft. Dave winced. Determined to get inside her, he grit his teeth, grasped her hips and thrust once again. Suddenly, her channel relaxed and Dave felt himself sliding deeper inside until his lower abdomen pressed up against the soft curve of her ass. Still holding onto Kayla’s hips, Dave began to piston into her hot pussy.

"Oh, God, YES! That feels so fucking good, Dave! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Kayla screamed.

Briefly, Dave worried about what the neighbors would think if they heard Kayla’s shrill screams. Then, he figured, "fuck it"; Kayla would be gone before any of them ever got a chance to tell Brad. Besides, having his cock inside Kayla’s pussy felt so good he barely had any coherent thoughts in his head beyond making it last as long as he could. As he continued to slam into her, Dave felt Kayla reach down between her legs and begin stroking her clit with her fingertips. His mind boggled at her voracious carnality; in his wildest dreams, he had never imagined that she would be so responsive and eager to share his pleasure. The rawness of her desire excited him beyond imagining. Dave’s balls began to slap against Kayla’s pussy lips as he increased the pace of his thrusts. His cock throbbed, demanding release, but he forced himself to hold back, wanting Kayla to enjoy their coupling fully. Nonetheless, when her fingers brushed against his shaft and sent a thrill of sensation deep into his belly, Dave knew he wouldn’t be able to last much longer. He bit his lip and hoped that Kayla would find her release soon.

"I’m going to cum; oh, Dave, I’m going to cum," Kayla squealed moments later, as Dave felt her channel squeeze him tightly.

He threw back his head, reeling from the fluttering sensations along his cock, as Kayla’s muscles contracted with the onset of her orgasm. Her spasms went on seemingly forever while she cried out her pleasure. Finally, Dave was able to take pleasure from his own climax. With a shout, he shot his load deep inside Kayla’s hungry pussy, filling her to overflowing with jets of his thick white cum.

God, I cannot imagine ever being without this woman, Dave thought, as he collapsed against Kayla. I love her; I fucking love her! He knew he should say it now, but it seemed like such a cliché to profess his love after they’d just fucked like a couple of drunk monkeys. Besides, he was afraid the only reason Kayla had done it was to get back at Brad for cheating on her. Thanks to Andrea, his last girlfriend, Dave knew about women on the rebound; so he held back, waiting to see what Kayla’s reaction would be.

Kayla held very still, enjoying the afterglow of the best sex she’d ever had; nothing before had ever made her feel so complete, so exhilarated, so alive! This wasn’t just lust she was experiencing – it was love, the happily-ever-after kind she’d never expected to have with Brad. She wanted to shout her joy from the rooftops and tell the whole world that she’d found the man of her dreams.

Then, doubt began to set in. What must Dave think of her? She’d acted like a veritable slut attacking him that way. Her parents had always warned her about acting in haste and letting her emotions control her. Well, it’s a little too late now to try and save face, Kayla decided, but at least you don’t have to embarrass yourself further by pledging your undying devotion to him. Just wait and see what he does.

Dave’s cum began to ooze out of Kayla’s glutted pussy. It soaked the mat of hair around the base of his cock and ran down the front of both his thighs. Kayla’s thighs were also sticky with their mingled juices.

Realizing that they couldn’t stay that way forever, Dave finally let his deflated cock slide out of Kayla before he collapsed exhausted onto the couch beside her. He kicked off his shoes and finished taking off his pants. Using his briefs, he made an effort to clean up the mess in his lap.

Kayla rolled over onto her side against the cushions and lay back, resting her head on the arm of the couch. A dart of apprehension pierced her heart as she stared at Dave. He was so handsome and wonderful, and he’d seemed so sincere when he confessed his desire for her.

I really should tell him I love him, Kayla thought, and then reconsidered: making love to Dave was the first impulsive thing she had ever done, and in spite of how wonderful it had been, disappointment would probably crush her if she found that Dave only wanted a one-night stand. I know what he said about wanting me for such a long time, she thought, but what if he doesn’t actually like me as much as I like him? What if all he really wanted was sex and now that he’s had it, he’s through with me? I’ll look like a fool if I tell him I love him. It’s going to be bad enough seeing him all the time and knowing what we’ve done. I’d better play it cool and act like this was no big deal.

"Your cock is the biggest cock I have ever had in my whole life," Kayla stated. You can’t go wrong with flattery, she told herself.

"I’m glad you approve," Dave said weakly, still trying to catch his breath. He gave up on trying to clean his wilted cock, wadded his briefs into a ball and dropped them on the floor beside his pants. "By the way, not that it really means much, but just for the record, how many cocks have you had?"

"Exactly …" Kayla paused for a moment as if she were trying to remember, and then asked, "Counting yours?"

Dave gave her an incredulous look. "Yes, counting mine," he replied, testily.

"Three. Yours, Brad’s and Scott Clarke’s after the prom in my senior year of high school, but I was drunk then and I barely remember it, so that one doesn’t count." Kayla’s nose wrinkled in a beguiling fashion as she grinned, impishly. "I had you going there for a minute, didn’t I?"

"You scared me. I’m usually a pretty good judge of character. I would have been really disappointed with myself if I’d read you wrong." Dave reached out and caressed the calf of Kayla’s right leg. "That was the most amazing sex I’ve ever had; and unlike you, I am pretty worldly, so believe me when I say that you were magnificent."

"You were incredible." Kayla could not stop grinning. This is going pretty good, she thought. He liked fucking me – that isn’t quite the same as I love you, but it’s a start.

"And you were very vocal," Dave added, returning Kayla’s grin. "I never expected that from you. You always seemed like such a little mouse."

"Yeah, the mouse that roared."

Dave joined in on Kayla’s uninhibited laughter. He reached out for her and she sat up, moving willingly into his arms. He kissed her hungrily, attempting to convey all his feelings for her with that one gesture.

Gathering his courage, he looked deeply into her eyes and said, "I love you, Kayla. I have dreamed about this moment for so long, I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful I feel right now. Making love to you touched me in a way I can hardly describe. I feel connected to you, like all of our thoughts and feelings are on the same wavelength. I want to be with you forever, or at least as long as you’ll have me." Dave knew his words were true – he did love Kayla and he didn’t even care that it was probably going to cost him a quarter of a million dollars. She was worth it.

Elation made Kayla’s heart leap in her chest, and she was finally able to relax. She was so tired of being everything to everyone; tired of putting her feelings aside and living up to everyone else’s expectations. I’m free now, Kayla thought. Free to be the person my parents never allowed me to be. Knowing that Dave truly loved her gave her a warm feeling inside. She also knew that she need never feel ashamed of her thoughts or feelings again. Her joy was boundless. "I love you, too, Dave," Kayla replied, fervently, "and I think forever would be a very good place to start." She returned Dave’s kiss with one of her own and then gently pushed him away. "Come on, let’s get cleaned up and pack my things so we can get the hell out of here. I need to find a hotel room before that storm outside turns into a full-fledged blizzard."

Dave cupped Kayla’s chin in his hands. Looking deeply into her eyes once more, he said, "No way. You’re coming home with me. Now, that I’ve got you I’m never going to let you go. My apartment isn’t much after all this luxury that you’re used to, but …"

Kayla placed her fingertips across his lips preventing him from finishing his sentence. Tears welled in her eyes as she replied, "Anyplace where you are will be like a castle to me, Dave. I love you. I don’t care about what you have or don’t have. As long as you wake up every morning and make mad, passionate love to me, and tell me I’m the only one you’ll ever want before you go to sleep at night, then everything will be fine."

"Done," Dave said, sealing their pledge with another kiss.

Later, when they’d finished stuffing Kayla’s suitcases with her belongings and were preparing to leave; Kayla paused for a moment by the doorway.

"What’s wrong?" Dave asked. He was anxious to get out of the apartment before Brad came staggering back home. He knew he’d have to face his cousin eventually, but he just didn’t want to do it tonight.

Kayla noted the hint of alarm in his voice and smiled. He couldn’t possibly be thinking that she would want to back out now, could he?

"I feel like I’m forgetting something," Kayla said. She glanced around the living room, hoping she could locate the source of her uneasiness. Suddenly, it dawned on her what was bothering her. She held up her left hand. "It’s this."

Kayla tugged off the engagement ring Brad had given her. Carelessly, she tossed it toward the coffee table. The ring bounced once on the corner of the table, and then landed on top of a half-eaten piece of cracker with cream cheese spread on it. It winked balefully at them, almost accusatorily.

"Nice shot. Remind me not to pitch pennies with you," Dave quipped. "How’d you do that anyway?"

"That was nothing. You’ll be amazed at all the tricks I have up my sleeve," Kayla replied, playfully. She grabbed Dave’s hand, tugging him toward the door. "Let’s hurry up and get to your place so I can show you how I can make our clothes disappear."

It’s a good thing, after all, that I let Brad bully me into having the party, Kayla thought. If I hadn’t, then I may never have found out how much Dave cared about me. She slipped her arm around Dave’s waist and squeezed him affectionately. She couldn’t wait to start making up for lost time.

"Come on, Dave," Kayla said, remembering the words he had spoken on the balcony, which had set this whole circumstance into motion. "It’s time for me to show you exactly what happens when two people admit their mutual attraction and start acting on it."