The Soldier Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers

"Let's get you up and into the shower or would you rather have a nice, hot...bath." Jim whispered the last two words, knowing Holly loved to sit in the tub for hours and hours.

She looked to him and smiled. "You could always make me feel good, no matter what." Holly replied with a soft voice and she kissed him.

"I'd love a bath, but can I use your tub and will um...you get in with me? Please," she begged him with a softer voice than before and she put out her lower lip.

"I'll get in, but I have one condition." Jim said with a fatherly voice as he carefully picked her up from the floor. "We both wear something. I'll wear a pair of my undies and you my sweet thing, has to wear a pair of your panties," he added and walked towards her room to get Holly a fresh pair, even though, they would get covered in her accident.

"Oh yummy, I get to go...um...topless for you!"

He laughed at her and Jim could not wait to see Holly's nipple rings and gorgeous breasts. "Yes, but if you don't behave yourself Holly, I won't get in with you anymore and I mean it." Jim said with the same voice he used before.

"I'm really sorry about earlier, Daddy. I was pretty loaded and I didn't know what I was saying." Holly lied to him as her pouty, lower lip came out and she tried hugging him, but she couldn't until he moved his arm lower and she hugged it.

"Mmmm!" she moaned as she also snuggled her face into Daddy's strong arm.

Once in her room, he walked across her room and to her big, antique dresser, opened one of the top drawers and rooted for a nice pair for Holly to wear. He found a nice pair and smiled to her.

"Let's just do this in my room; it might be better in there." Jim smiled and quickly went down the hall. "We have to figure out a good way for you to call me at night. We don't want this to happen again," he added and caressed her lower, very wet, back.

She never loved anyone like Holly did the man holding her right now. She would do anything to express this to Daddy, but she wasn't having much luck. After Daddy said no to playing with her nipple rings, Holly was lost and totally confused. She figured that he would have jumped at the chance, but Daddy was a man of good morals and Holly knew that this might take some time.

"I love you so much, I hurt." Holly whispered to him and she prayed that he would let her get much, much closer to him.

She wanted to show Daddy just how much she loved him and Holly was willing to do anything Daddy wanted. They could even act out some of his favorite movies if he wanted. He could even use her as his sex slave, Holly didn't care. Daddy just needed to know how much Holly loved him and to know she was his.

Jim walked in his bathroom, grabbed a towel and spread it out on the side of the big tub. "I'm sitting you down and I'm going to start the water. It takes a little while so I was going to get my smokes and a soda. Would you like one?" he asked and had Holly sitting on the towel and the water started, before she could say a word.

"Sure, I'd love a nice, cold drink and a smoke." Holly purred as she thought of something cool going down her parched throat. She'd much rather have his long and very hard cock, but that may have to wait, for now.

He got the water adjusted and walked up to Holly. "Let me get these off of you and I'll wipe you up real fast."

"Daddy, pull them down and I'll rinse off in the shower."

He thought and it was a much better idea. "Ok, get up!" Jim laughed as Holly stood and he had her wet panties off in a split second.

She stood in the shower, watching Daddy trying his best not to look at her and Holly had a brilliant idea. "Daddy, I need you to wash me off. I'm so dirty and nasty." Holly yelled to him and he quickly stood and came to do as she asked.

"How do you want me to do this, baby?" Jim said as he fought to keep his eyes focused on hers.

She wanted to bust out laughing, but Holly held it in. "Just put some soap on a wash cloth and gently wash me," she said with a half smile and Holly really hoped that Daddy would relax.

If he did, this could be so much fun for them both. He was lonely as crap, hadn't been laid in three years and Holly knew that no other man would love her again, but her Daddy.

He soaped the washcloth and started washing her long, beautiful back. 'Oh shit, don't get hard!' Jim thought as his cock started filling with blood and he thought of Holly seeing it. 'She'll think I'm a fuckin' pervert!' he thought again, but her words earlier that night made him think about something. 'Hell, she might be coming on to me. She's right about us being adults and lonely as hell. Ah, who knows?' he thought one last time and he looked to her face.

"Where should I wash now?" he asked and watched Holly smiling at him. "What?" Jim asked as he smiled with her.

"Nothing, you're just so sweet to me. How about my legs and um...my butt?" she said as he leaned down and Holly saw that Daddy was getting soaked. "The next time we do this; you should put on some shorts and just get in with me." Holly said as she watched his cock pulsing in his wet shorts.

He heard and it was a good idea. Jim slowly reached for Holly's meaty butt and he gently washed. Her flesh was so soft and spongy, it made him grow more. Jim loved meaty asses just like this, but this one belonged to his daughter.

His big hand slowly moved all over her bottom and Holly loved it. Her Daddy, the man she loved, was giving her a shower and washing her. "Dang Daddy, you're good at this!" Holly cooed as he moved down her long, right leg and then, back up and deep into her butt-crack.

"I'm glad you think so. I washed your Mom a few times, but that was for other reasons!" Jim laughed as he switched legs and slowly slid his hand up and down her long, attractive leg.

"Ohhh, you'd get her horny in the shower and bone her, huh?" Holly cooed as she thought of grabbing his long, stiff cock right now and jerking him off on her breasts, but that 'good ol' boy' in the white house put a quick ending to that thought.

"Oh yeah, we'd about kill each other in here and in the tub."

'Well, if I'm lucky, we can keep that tradition alive!' Holly thought and she could see him shoving her face first into the shower wall, drilling her from behind and how good it would feel to have Daddy's cock in her body.

"Mmmm, I bet Mom loved that! I know I sure would," she purred the last few words, still thinking of him hammering her from behind and as he rubbed, she looked out of the shower and saw that his cock was hard.

'Oh, you bad, bad Daddy, getting' all hard for me and I'm your daughter!' Holly laughed to herself as she took in the glorious sight of him. The thing that made her years before and now, she wanted him, her Daddy, as her lover.

Jim finished Holly's legs and gorgeous bottom. "What now?" he asked and knew that her front was next.

She just smiled and peeked down the front of her sexy body. "Now comes the best part." Holly whispered and she watched his shaky hands soaping the cloth and she wished that he would take a deep breath and relax.

He moved towards Holly, looked into her eyes and said with a grin. "Now you get your wish." Jim said as his hand covered her big, left breast and he gently washed it.

Jim looked at the tiny ring, as he slowly washed around Holly's breast. Like her behind, her flesh felt so soft and any man would die to get a girl like this. Holly was still a stunning young lady, even if her arms were gone.

She sucked in a big breath of air and Holly let out a soft moan. "Holly shit, that's so nice!" she whimpered as his big hand roamed both of her excited breasts and now, two very swollen nipples for Daddy to enjoy.

Holly looked out of the shower, watching Daddy's cock start to pulse up and down and pumping in time with his heart. 'Please don't take too long, I need you!' she moaned to herself as his hands lathered her breasts.

He smiled at her and she was right, it was nice! "It is pretty cool!" Jim winked at her, but Holly's eyes were squeezed shut and it looked like she was going to cum. He continued washing both of her full breasts, not because they needed, washed, because it felt so fucking good to touch them.

"Wow, that's so good, but we need to do the rest of me, before the tub runs over. Down there, is the same, but just remember...it's very tender, Daddy." Holly said as she looked deep into his dark, handsome eyes and she had a feeling he loved this, but it was going to just take time for him to enjoy it.

"Should I do it, like when I wiped you?"

"No, just gently go back and forth, like you were trying to um...um...get me...um...excited." Holly said and couldn't wait to feel his big hand on her pussy. She just wished that he would relax and start enjoying this.

Jim resoaped the cloth, took a deep breath and he watched Holly spreading her long, sexy legs. 'Oh my God, I'm going to wash my daughter's pussy for her!' he thought and Jim's cock was as hard as a rock. He looked between her long legs, remembering all of the times he'd looked at it, but there was always something covering it, until now.

"Come on, Daddy, its ok." Holly smiled to him. "Start on my thighs and work your way up," she added as he reached out and gently cupped her inflamed pussy in his hand and Daddy squeezed it.

"Or like that! Oh fuck!" Holly moaned and she hoped that Daddy didn't think that she was a freak or something, but this shit felt good.

"Damn, Daddy! Give me a heads-up, next time you're gunna do that!" Holly laughed and she fought to hold back a powerful orgasm.

Jim loved this, but he had to keep it right. He was her Dad and she was his daughter. "I thought you might enjoy it!" he laughed, quickly finished washing Holly and got her out of the shower.

"I got these panties, I hope you like them." Jim said as he held up the skimpy undies for Holly to see.

She looked at them and Holly had to smile. "Daddy, those are white. Do you realize what's going to happen, when they get wet?" Holly asked. She didn't care, but Holly wasn't sure about him.

"Oh shit, my mistake. I'll go get you another pair, if you want."

"I'll wear them, but remember...they'll be see-through as soon as my butt hits the water!" Holly giggled and watched his eyebrows slightly rise up.

"Oh trust me, I will remember that!" Jim smiled as he leaned down, Holly stepped into them and they were quickly up her seductive hips. "In the tub girl, don't force me to spank your ass!" he teased and held Holly's hips as she climbed into the big tub.

"Mmmm, can I get that spanking later, if I'm a bad...um...girl?" Holly teased, taking a quick peek at his cock and it was as hard as ever.

"Nah, I'd rather have a good girl that does everything Daddy tells her to."

"Hum, so if I'm a 'good girl' I get to do nice things for my Daddy?"

"I'll think about it." Jim said as he turned on the Jacuzzi and went to get some drinks for them.

*.

He got some ice, the cola and Jim had a good idea. He was going to make the drinks with rum, just like before.

Holly smelled the rum as soon as he walked into the room and she laughed. "Are you gunna try and get me drunk again, Daddy?" she giggled and to be truthful, she still had a good buzz from earlier that night.

"What if I was?" he asked reaching the glass to her mouth and she took a long drink.

"I wouldn't mind that at all, Daddy. I'd do anything you wanted." Holly cooed as she ran her foot up his leg.

He laughed and pushed away her foot. "Behave yourself." Jim said with a playful voice and he realized this was fun.

"All ya gotta do is...tell me or just um...make me do it," she moaned with lust in her soft voice watching his face start to relax.

"You bad, little girl." Jim replied as he thought about her words.

"I sure couldn't put up much of a fight, could I?" Holly purred with the sexiest voice she could and watched a lustful look quickly cover his face.

"Oh fuck, here we go with your shit again!" he laughed and moved beside Holly's sexy body.

She smiled and wiggled closer to him. "Don't you like it when I talk dirty to you, Daddy? I hoped you would, cuz um...I just love it!" Holly purred as she moved against him and made sure her left breast was pressed to his side.

Jim felt Holly's soft breasts on him and he replied with a shaky voice. "I'm getting used to it. I never knew you were so...nasty," he said putting his arm over her shoulders and Jim felt the roundness of her breast on his fingers.

"Well, I'm still just a beginner, Daddy. You could tell me things you would like to hear. Maybe something from one of your movies? Is there a special scene you'd like me to act out for you, but um...with no...um sex." Holly whispered, nuzzling her face on his shoulder and her pussy started to burn with need.

Jim took a deep breath and he wanted to run. "You're just like she was...a horny, little bitch!" he laughed and remembered his late wife seducing him this very same way.

"I remember you saying that you um...loved that quality in her. Does it scare you that I'm...just...like...her?" Holly purred and so dearly wished her hands weren't gone. She wanted to grab him and go to town on his long cock.

"I managed to tame her ass; I could you, just as easy." Jim said as he reached to turn off the water, if Holly was going to talk dirty, he wanted to hear.

Holly just cooed at him and asked, "And, um...how would you do that?" trying to get closer, but she couldn't.

"I would get her horny as I could, by teasing her all fuckin' day, and later that night, I would get her high on pot."

"Bad Daddy, poor Mom, didn't have a freakin' chance!" Holly laughed as she thought of getting high with Daddy and just how horny she would get.

"She loved every second of it!"

"Mmmm, I bet she did! That big cock of yours hammering her half of the night and how good it must feel, I sure would," she cooed and felt Daddy's fingers on her boob, as if he was searching for something.

"Is Daddy looking for my ring?" Holly whimpered as she tried turning her body to help him with his quest.

Jim didn't say anything at first; he just held her, feeling for Holly's tiny ring and after a little longer, he found it. He felt her jump and Jim smiled. "Now I know your weakness!" he said as his finger caressed around her swollen bud, teasing Holly and making her moan with need.

"Daddy, this isn't fair!" she growled as her back arched and Holly fell over his lap. "Oh my God, your cock is so freaking hard, Daddy!" Holly cried as his long, straight shaft, stabbed her in her back.

He didn't want to, but Jim helped her sit back up. "I wonder why?" he said with a wink.

"Is it because of me, Daddy?" Holly moaned.

"Is your...daughter...turning you on?" she asked, panting in his ear.

"Tell me...Daddy! I just have to know!" Holly moaned out, breaking the silence of the room.

Jim eased from her side, stood up, pulled down his shorts and turned to face Holly. "What do you think?" he smiled and stood in front of her, wondering if she was 'truly' like her late Mom.

Holly knew that Daddy a big one, but when she saw his cock fully erected, she came close to fainting. He was a monster, at least ten-inches and Daddy was so thick, no woman could have gotten her hand around him.

"You should come closer, Daddy. I won't um...bite you." Holly whispered as she chewed her lower lip, enjoying the site of his massive cock only inches from her face.

"Yeah, I bet!"

Holly just gave him an innocent look and she whispered. "Come closer, Daddy! I'll show you, I'm a 'good little' girl."

Holly leaned forward, lashed out her tongue at him and she did it. Holly got a massive droplet of cum, from the tip of his cock. "Oh my freakin' God, Daddy!" she cried out practically screaming as her back arched again and Holly was ready to explode. She tasted the very same cum, that made her.

He tried jumping back, but her tongue was faster. "Ah shit!" Jim grunted as her warm tongue slithered over his cock-head catching a big blob of cum that was about to drip off and be wasted in the water.

"Yummy!" Holly smiled at him Daddy and she leaned back. "Come on, I'll stop. I need to snuggle with you, Daddy," she purred as he moved beside her and Holly wished she had her hands back.

"Daddy, if I had hands...I'd slip them under the water and..." Holly stopped long enough to kiss him. "Jerk you off. Would you have...liked that? Huh?" she panted with a low, innocent voice as she watched his cock throbbing with need.

Jim rested his head on hers and he knew that they were going to end up in bed. He just didn't know when or where, but he knew it would. Holly was so sexual, just like her mother and there was no way he would be able to resist. She was a Vamp.

"That would have been nice."

"We gotta think of other 'nice' things I could do for you, Daddy."

"Like what?"

"You could um...rub that awesome cock between my um...boobies."

"Your Mom loved doing that."

"Wouldn't you love to do it again, Daddy?"

"Behave, girl!" Jim laughed as Holly got him harder than he'd been in years.

"You could rub it between my big, boobs, Daddy. Wouldn't it be so hot? Huh?"

Jim closed his eyes and leaned back, thinking of Holly's sweet offering and he grew harder. 'She's gunna fuckin' kill me! I'm too damn old for this shit!' he laughed to himself still thinking of his long cock smashed between Holly's beautiful breasts.

"Daddy, after you finished with my boobies...I'd be so horny and ready to have a handsome man love me," she panted like a dog in heat. "I'd let you do...anything to me." Holly moaned with innocence as she turned and moved on his lap facing him.

"What are you doing?"

Holly smiled at Daddy, loving the feel of his cock under her pussy, "Oh Daddy! This feels so good!" Holly cried out and hoped Daddy would take her.

"I'm going to make you um...um...stop and I'll get out." Jim moaned as he quickly grabbed her hips not wanting her to move. He could feel the heat coming from between Holly's long, muscular legs and it was heavenly.

"No Daddy, this is marvelous! I bet you love it, too!" Holly panted in his ear, trying to move her hips, but Daddy's grip was just too tight.

"Daddy, tell me you love it! I know you do, I just need to hear you say it! Please, Daddy! Please!"

Jim's head was spinning, his heart was close to blowing up and he knew this had to stop, right now. He squeezed Holly tighter and Jim stood up. He saw the hurt look on her face, but Jim wasn't ready.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just need more time."

Holly hugged his neck as he carried her back to bed. "What kind of panties do you want, baby?" Jim asked, trying to clear his mind, but it wasn't working. He loved Holly being on him like that but he needed time.

She just sat there, in a daze and hoped she didn't faint. "Anything you want, I guess." Holly replied with a dry throat.

Jim picked a pair, stood Holly up and had her changed in a flash. "Damn, I'm getting good at it now!" he said with pride, but Holly wasn't looking as excited.

"I like it better when you...pull them off." Holly said with a sad voice and made sure her 'pouty' lower lip was out.

"I know you do, but its time to slow things down."

"Daddy, can we do that again...real soon? I loved it!" she moaned and worked her way up in bed and lay down.

"We'll see, baby," he said as he pulled a sheet over Holly's body, kissed her and Jim went back to bed. He hoped to dream of Cassie again, but it never came. Jim could only think of Holly and how sexy she was tonight. Any other lady would have been in his bed and enjoying some hard cock, but that couldn't be, or could it.

*.

He tossed and turned all night, thinking of the forbidden fruits that Holly had offered him and Jim did not know what to do. She was so pretty, so sexy and burning with need, but that one little thing was killing him.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers