The Solicitor & The Baroness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be wary, lest your silver tongue leave you a lifeless silver heap in a wyrm's treasure horde." she smiles, waving her finger at him. Her body language opens towards him, her front facing him. But her face looks away and down.

He walks over to her, and gently rubs her naked shoulders. All in hopes that his emotions don't get him fired or something worse. William fears expressing himself to people, because too many times it was a trap. Usually, a racist trap. But a trap nonetheless.

But instead of repulsion or revulsion and jerking away which he was used to, she softens instead. Her shoulders turn to butter in his arms. She leans back, opening herself. William hugs her tight to him, letting her lay her head on his wide chest. She doesn't care that he is a little chubby. Like a American football linebacker. She likes it. It turns her on. It makes her feel safe. Protected. Dominated. Conquered. Beloved. Held. Precious. Treasured.

She feels his thick erection rise again, as she pushes into his body and slides her hands up his back. She loves the feeling. Her giant protector is turned on by her. And wants to breed her. It makes her heart thunder in her chest. And her own erection rock to full 1000% hardness.

"Amiria's not my birth name..." she sighs.

"What is it?" he mumbles, laying his cheek on top of her head.

"Amalric."

"It's beautiful."

"It's a man's name..."

"I don't care. Wilhelmina is a girl's name. Call me Will. There's girls called Will. You are you. And you're amazing."

Her eyes soak, as she sniffles hard. Her hands rub and squeeze his big arms. She cranes her neck and rose her square chin up, letting a gasp sigh out of her. His lips quickly press into her smooth ivory neck, kissing silently. Her erection throbs like a thunderbolt, and her nipples shoot out straight. His massive arms encase her smaller body, making her arch her back and gasp louder.

He nibbles her ear, which is raining with diamonds. She gasps louder, lifting her leg up and arching her back to him. She quickly undoes her hair, letting the tawny locks fall down to her ass. His huge hands grip her tighter, as she fell, lost. Lost in this massive man's grip. She loves how huge he is. She loves that he is a little bit chubby. She loves how their skin contrasts with one another. Oh gods.... oh gods... YES.

"Take me..." she sighs with dripping desperation. "Take me... lay me, right here, right now. Lay me like a beast!"

She jumped back from him, furiously taking off her dress. Her chest is flat, and her small cock sticks upwards like a furious little torpedo about to explode. Her little white balls clench up to her taint, lost in the lust. William furiously unbuttons his shirt, jumps out of his pants, then rushes upon her. She arches her back, and falls backwards onto the floor. Almost screaming with passion at this massive monstrously large and strong beautiful man making her his. Oh gods... YES.

She spreads her ivory legs, furiously wrapping them around his big waist. Their lips press together as her long hair makes almost a blanket under them. Her long nails cut into his skin, leaving red marks. She could feel the massive and powerful shoulders underneath, belonging to the knight who would ravage her to her heart's content. And beyond, if she could so damned help it.

She quivered and squealed, feeling the huge cockhead push against her.

"Yes...yes...TAKE ME....make me YOURS..."

His only response was a hard kiss against her chin, and down the tender skin of her throat. Her red eyes bulge open and she screams, almost cumming, lost in the pain and pleasure of feeling his thick erection plunge deep inside her body. Her ivory thighs tighten around his waist, toes curling in her elegant shoes. Her flat chest and pointed nipples press against his big chest. Amiria arches her back and raises her hips, urging him to go deeper. She buries her face in his neck, kissing and sucking his skin as he begins to gently thrust her body against the floor.

William feels her soft lips kiss and lick against his neck and face. Her body quivers in passion, feeling her thrusting her hips upward hard and aggressively. She slams upward to meet every one of his own hips' downward movements. He can feel her prostate against his head. Every time he slides past it, she clenches her thighs around him much harder. She squeezes down, milking him so good that it's painful. Painful pleasure. So hard, that he couldn't pull out if he wanted to.

Her long silky hair is like a carpet of tawny curls. She's lost in the lust-passion of being taken. He is struggling to not lose his load right here and now, as she buries her face in his shoulder, growling urges to be taken. Her red eyes clench closed, her white teeth grit. Her long nails cut deep. Her ivory face drips sweat.

"AAAUUUUUUWWWWWWW!!!!!!" she screams like a woman in a horror movie. Her shriek rips through the house like a thunderstorm in a hurricane. Her depths close and lock down on him, as her prostate overloads with nerve impulses. Her little cock explodes with thick white streams of cum that spray William's stomach and chest.

"UUUUUUUURRRRRRAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she screams, slamming the back of her head against the floor. Her body quivers like a vibrator. Her eyes bulge, glossed over, mouth gaped open in a silent scream. Her cock blasts a long white stream of cum against her beloved bull.

The feeling of her clenching down on him, and feeling her spurting her cum all over his abs is too much. He slams as deep as he can, pushing himself up like a push-up, lifting his head and letting loose a long grunt of absolute expenditure. He groans as if his very soul is being slowly yanked out of his bellybutton. Her tiny white arms clasp around him, being lifted up in the air as her face buries in his neck.

"GET IT ALL IN ME!!! PUMP IT ALL IN ME!!!" she screams, pushing his body to pump more and more deep inside. She lifts her hips and tightens her thighs around his waist, trying to get as much as she can milk into her deepest parts. She likes to imagine this is making her pregnant right now. She shuts her red eyes, screaming another orgasm into his shoulder as a lazy stream of sperm spills out of her head. Down her balls, and soaking every inch of his dark chocolate shaft that's not already being milked inside her.

They both collapse to the floor, heaving for breath as if they almost died. Tiny red marks and a few dots of blood stain his back. His balls drip with her sperm, as does his abs and shaved pubic area. Her white sperm dribbles down his red-chocolate skin. She laughs weakly, kissing his ear. She feels the sloppy sperm she shot all over him spill against her tiny body, which is crushed under his.

"Ostrogothic sahne." [southern Goth/Austrian cream].

"........gesundheit...?"

She giggles, as he tries to pull out and get off her. Her tiny white arms clench around him, as do her thighs.

"Nein....nein....wait...." she sighs. Too tired, he lays back down on top of her. Limp. She cherishes the feeling of being so small and crushed beneath his weight, while feeling his seed so deep. She slides her ivory fingers along his red-dotted back, making him wince.

They lay there in the middle of the floor, still connected like knotted dogs. Her pale thighs spread wide open and gently closing and releasing his waist, massaging and adoring his skin. She constantly kisses his face. William's heart feels a strong pang of attachment and love to her now. He kisses her soft, smooth neck. He meets her gentle, thin pink lips. They smile and laugh, still kissing and lost in each other's embrace. He tries to pull out again, but she won't let him.

Not yet.

Not yet.

"Hold me..." she whispers. His big arms wrap tight around her, making her groan and sigh with satisfaction. She buries her face in his neck and sighs loudly, lost in the fog of passion and endearment.

Amiria giggles, kissing his cheek and the sweat off of him. She pulls her hand to her face, and hungrily sucks her red-stained fingertips clean.

William's eyes blink hard, looking down at her now bright red eyes. She furiously slurps her fingers clean of any and all red stains.

"WHOAH!" he yells, trying to get off of her. She let's him go, as he hurriedly backs away.

While just getting to his feet, she rises up to hers straight off the floor, like a board being lifted from a laying down position to a standing one. No sit up. No bent knees. No nothing. As if a force under her back just lifts her straight up. Until the bottom of her feet are on the floor. As if she floated up. She slurps her red-stained pinky clean, as if starving to death and getting Cheeto cheese off. Her long tongue rolls out, lapping against her palm like a tentacle. A thin, clear needle, like a snake's tooth, pops out the tip. It glistens in the light, thin, sharp and reptilian almost.

She begins to walk towards him. Naked. Her flat chest, cum stained stomach, small limp penis, and feminine body... Seems to float forward. She's not walking on the ground. Her feet are inches above the floor. Her long, tawny hair seems to somehow float, as if she's underwater. Her eyes shine a bright blazing red. As if lit by flashlights. She smiles a wide, beautiful smile. Her tongue tip sticking out between her teeth. From the tip of it protrudes a long thin needle that pokes out the tip.

"What is the matter, my heart? Does something frighten you?"

12