The Solitary Arrow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The massive orc punched Harlen again in the ribs as he lay gasping on the ground. There was a horrible crackling sound as the ribs broke and blood shot from his mouth. He coughed and fell unconscious.

The big orc turned to look down the slope at the two smaller ones moving toward the elven girl. "Ere, you two, move apart, she can't watch two ways at one time." He said, then he looked around and soon found a small stone, about the size of a human fist, and hefted it.

As Hyandai watched the two as they moved apart, and prepared to thrust at one, the big orc cocked his hand back.

She lunged and sunk the blade into Grizzleslot's chest. His leathery hands came up to grip the blade, but the edge simply slid through his fingers and the amputated digits pattered to the ground as she whipped the blade around to strike at the other orc.

The big orc hurled the stone, striking Hyandai right behind the ear. With a soft moan, she collapsed to the ground.

The big orc moved to her and tore the pants off of Grizzleslot. He then ripped them into several lengths of cloth. He used the cloth to tie knots about her wrists and ankles.

"This one will be a lot of fun." He said, winking at Snatbug. The little one was immensely excited. "Tie that man up, Snat, so we can enjoy his pain later, if he lives."

Snatbug scurried up the hill and bound Harlen's hands and the big one hefted Hyandai over his shoulder, the little one dragged Harlen until the big one grabbed him up, as well, and put the man over his other shoulder.

"Don't forget to snatch up their gear, them's good-looking weapons. Then come to the cave." The big orc said, huffing in pleasure over his good fortune this day.

************* Author's Notes *************

I would like to thank all the readers of The Solitary Arrow for their ongoing commentary and criticism regarding this work. I am constantly striving to better the quality of this tale and welcome all constructive criticism and corrections. (EDIT 1.3)