The Solitary Arrow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not know what to do either, Harlen." She said around the tree. "You think I wish to leave you?" Her voice was breaking, all the crying was taking a toll on her. "My desire is to stay, you know." She answered her own question. He walked back around and sat before her. "Very much." She said to him. Her golden eyes were full of desire, and of hurt, and of love. "If I could, I would stay with you, right here, under this tree."

He said. "I know that you have a duty to your people. I would feel the same, I think." He smiled half-heartedly. "Given all your other good traits, I should have expected loyalty to be among them."

She returned the smile. "My loyalty is divided now." She said. "And the division is a very close one." Her smile soured. "But the needs of my people outweigh my own happiness, and sadly, yours, which is more dear to me than my own."

He nodded. "When the time comes, I will try to not to be bitter again." Harlen said, taking her hand and kissing it gently. "I want to enjoy what time with you that I am blessed with." His smile took on a sad beauty. "If you left me now, I would still have been luckier than most men."

She leaned forward and clung to his neck, and kissed it. "I am the lucky one. To have stumbled through the woods and run into, quite literally, a hero." She said into his hair. He grabbed her to him, and lifted her onto his lap. She nestled into his arms and onto his legs, then felt his lips on her neck, and tilted her head back to allow him freedom with it. He kissed and nibbled on her throat and under her ear. Her breath became short, and the sensations from her neck were traveling all over her body. He worked up to her slim, pointed ear, then began to gently lick it, and kiss the lobe. She moaned at that touch, and felt the sparks of pleasure fire down her spine this time, and come to rest at the root of her spine.

She pushed gently from his lips. "Harlen, much more of that, and I may do something injurious to myself." She giggled. "But, here, let me do something." She said and leaned over to his neck and began to plant tiny kisses and bites over its thick surface. He reveled in her kisses, and thrilled to her little bites. She smiled inwardly as he became fully erect under her leg, he was quite easy to arouse, she thought. But then again, her own arousal had been no chore, either. One of her hands was in his hair, knotting itself into the strands, an the other hand was on his chest, sliding downward. Occasional little drops of water would strike them, but they heeded them not. Her hand came to rest over his heart, and she could feel his raw power through it. His heart was pounding like a signal drum, pulsing with enough force to feel even with her own chest were she to press against him. She pulled her legs up to her chest and turned in his lap, facing him directly, and unfolded her legs around his waist. His powerful arms pulled her to him, pressing her against him from groin to chin. The heartbeat felt massive against her own chest, and her heart beat more stoutly in sympathy. He was so much taller than she, that even sitting he had almost half a head of height on her. She clung to him, as well, kissing his neck and collar, and loving the feel of the huge, powerful hands on her back.

She leaned up and pulled his head down with the hand still in his hair. "Harlen," She whispered into his ear. "Were I not injured, I would ask you now to take me." She felt his manhood now pressed against her womanhood and up to her navel. He was hard now, like that part of him was carven of wood.

He whispered a reply into her ear. "I may hold you to that before we take you home."

One of his hands left her back and slid downward, and folded itself over her well-shaped bottom. The fingers pressed inward, and under her loincloth. She gasped at is slid into the cleavage of her rear. She had never thought of passionate sparks coming from there before. It was surprisingly agreeable, though, and she let herself open to his touch. The fingers moved forward until they slid gently over her labia, then up to the knob at her opening's top, again she gasped, but louder. "Harlen, I am not sure that is a..." He rubbed her clitoris, gently, and she stopped talking. Instead, she only moaned as the sensation turned her whole body into a wound spring. As his finger began to trace out little circles, the spring wound tighter, and she clung to him harder, untangling her fingers from his hair and putting both arms around his neck. She started to lift herself up slightly. Unconsciously, she was giving him better access to her most intimate place. The finger speeded up, and she groaned somewhere deep inside her throat. Biting into his shoulder with her tiny, sharp teeth.

Faster and faster the finger moved, and her body wound up tighter and tighter. Soon, her head was level with his as she had drawn her arms up completely. He turned as she groaned loudly, and he kissed her, deeply. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth, and fill it. She sucked on that tongue, greedily as the tension in the spring that was her suddenly let loose, unwinding in a explosion of pleasure that promised to leave her drained, and completely unwound. Her arms and legs locked in place, her head tilted back, breaking the kiss, and her breathing stopped, until it left her in the form of a soft scream. He heard his name in it, mixed with words in the elven tongue. It sounded almost like a part of a song.

Her arms and legs relaxed all at once, once the tension had expended itself. Then she slumped against him, kissing his chest. "Harlen." She whispered. "Harlen." She said again, breathing in then saying his name several more times with each exhalation. She finally slowed her breathing to a reasonable pace, then said. "Please, do hold me to it." She said, smiling broadly. He turned, keeping her wrapped about him, until he could lean back to the tree, she laid on his chest and sighed. "That was the most amazing sensation I have ever felt, my pillow." She said. Harlen just laid there and stroked her back. They stayed like that a long while, ignoring the wet and rain. It eventually let up, but they were not conscious to notice it.

They awoke when the sun was casting the last beams of the day under the retreating clouds. The ground was still soft, but the rain was gone and the air drying quickly. A vivid rainbow seemed to arc over their heads and she looked up at it. She murmured something in elven then kissed Harlen's cheek.

"What was that about?" He asked.

Hyandai said. "When one sees a rainbow, you can make a wish, and then kiss the other person before they kiss you and you get the wish." She said, smiling widely, then giggling.

Harlen said. "What did you wish for?"

"I cannot tell you, or I will not get it, silly man." She said, flirting with him with her eyes.

He gave her his lop-sided grin. "I know what I would have wished for." He said.

She looked at him haughtily and said. "What would that be, since you did not get it anyway?"

"I wished for you to get off my lap and chest." He grinned fully. "But since I lost the game, I suppose you have to stay put." He put his arms around her again, and kissed her on the lips.

"That was a terrible wish." She said, laughing. "For that, no kiss for you." She said and bit her lips between her teeth, hiding them.

He laughed at that, and kissed her absent lips. "You're so adorable." He said. And then got lost in her sparkling eyes. From where he lay, the sun was lighting up her auburn hair and creating a red nimbus of the loose strands that had come out in their thrashings. "You have a halo, my angel." He said, staring.

"Angel?" She asked. "Now I am divine?" Her face took on a pious look. "Then perhaps we should no longer think lecherous thoughts at one another." She put her hands in front of her palms together, as if in Oneian prayer. Harlen was a practicing Oneian, but was no fanatic, it was quite funny, and he laughed at her. In the Oneian faith, angels were above such things as lust, greed, and hate.

Harlen put his hands on her waist and said. "Oops, my mistake, that was the devil's fire I saw behind you, you must be a demonette instead, perhaps a succubus." He said with a look of hopefulness in his eyes.

She leaned forward and bared her teeth. "Should I drain," She paused a long second, suddenly he felt her small hand on his manhood, gripping it through his trousers. "Your soul then?" She said, huskily. He gasped at the touch and his organ swelled to full arousal. She had never fully held a man's handle before and liked the way it throbbed in her grip. Even his organ felt powerful was her thought. She had played games with young elven boys and even a few grown elves. They had nothing like this man had. She could barely encircle it with her fingers, and if theirs throbbed, it was too small a throb to detect. Her own breathing was now fast again, and she felt herself desiring it inside her.

Harlen's eyes were wide, and he was amazed. Her hand felt cool and soft on his pole, even through his trousers. He felt himself twitch at the touch, and he was already near to spending. "I'd happily sell it to you." He said, his voice tremulous.

She moved her hand down to the base and pulled upward, in a long, smooth stroke. "Then I shall." She said, then laughed as demonically as she could, which was not very, with her voice quavering with excitement. Hyandai looked down with wide eyes at his manhood fully shaped against his pants. He was huge, she thought, not so monstrous as the orc that had forced his way into her, but compared to an elven lad, his was a somewhat frightening proposition in and of itself. Her hand moved back down, and he groaned again. She used her other small hand to unfasten his belt, and push his breeches down and away. She released her grip on him and took a fresh hold, skin-on-skin. He gasped as her cool, slim fingers found his girth.

"I'm not going to last long against a demon, I can tell you that, emphatically." He said, his eyes half-lidded. She reversed direction and began stroking a bit faster. Soon, she felt his legs tense under her and his hips bucked upward a little. His orgasm caused him to lift them up as he straightened his back between his shoulders against the tree and his heels. His ejaculate flew up into the air several inches before coming back down on her hand and over his exposed skin. Only a little got onto his garments, which had been her intent. No need for this to be messy, she thought. She watched as the thick white fluid dripped over her fingers and down his shaft to the little forest of hairs at its base. She thought about what she had said about humans having hair down there and giggled.

Harlen looked at her. "I am so lacking I rate a giggle?" He asked, with mock hurt on his face.

She used her cloth, which was only a little bloody on one side to clean his spend. She did it gently, and with reverence, and used the opportunity to give his manhood a good looking-over. She finally released it and refolded the cloth so that no blood or semen was visible, then she put it in her bag.

"Hardly, my Quesset." She said. "I believe that I need two hands to properly wield it." She said, miming holding a two-handed weapon. "Actually, your size gives me some pause, Harlen." She said, with a serious face. "We will need patience for me to accommodate you."

He looked into the distance. "I never thought I would wish for a smaller handle." He said, with a face blank of thought.

She laughed. "Do not wish for that. For having seen it, I now have expectations." She said, and laid back onto his chest and kissed him, sliding her little tongue into his mouth and tickling his. "Were I to reach down now, and find smaller, I would be greatly disappointed." She her smile was wide and lustful.

"Well, right now, you likely would, but give me a bit." He said.

She snuggled to his chest. "Of course, but only a bit." She said, and they held each other for a while.

Finally he said. "We should get a blanket. The light fails us, and we might as well rest to arrive in town fresh." The night insects were buzzing, and the birds would alert them of anyone approaching. She stood up from him and watched as he used his shoulders to climb the tree with his back. They went to the big pack and he took out two blankets. "You will not make me sleep alone again will you?" She asked looking at the two blankets.

"No." He said, a flash of displeasure crossing his face. "And I regret my behavior last night. I missed a night with you in my arms, and those have become dear to me." Then he looked at the blankets and said. "I just wanted one for under and one for over." He cast the first blanket onto the ground.

She smiled and said. "Many good things come together as one over and one under." She said, nodding. And laid upon the blanket. He also sat, and flung the second blanket over the two of them.

He looked at her in the failing light, watching her eyes gather the light and shine forth. "Do they?" Asked Harlen. His mind was spinning with the thought of this wondrous elven creature, who had all but promised to take him into herself. The thought alone was enough to make him dizzy with anticipation.

She nodded and looked at him. "You shall see." She said, smiling menacingly.

She snuggled up to him on his side, and grabbed his arm for her pillow. He willingly formed to her and held her until she dozed off. The night in the forest always made him feel happy. The sounds of the animals, and the trees whistling gently, the dripping water from the leaves was an added bonus tonight, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. With the entire forest whispering him to sleep, he drifted off.

12