The Solitary Arrow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tiny smile formed on the elf's lips. "Yes, Trevir, continue." She said. Harlen turned about and arched an eyebrow at the tone her voice now adopted.

The lad yanked another stitch, then still another. Down the long line he worked, pulling each out quickly and without pain. Harlen watched with alert eyes as she started to perspire, and her breathing became irregular. He noted that her golden eyes were darkening again, and had become nearly bronze again. Swallowing visibly, she forced herself to stay still for the last few stitches, then gasped when the lad had yanked out the last of them.

Trevir beamed at his achievement, and smiled up at the pretty elven maiden sitting before him. "Thanks for trusting me." He said, a wide grin marking his face.

"It was a well-done service." Hyandai said. Trevir seemed to not notice the change in timbre of her voice, but Harlen recognized it right away. The huntsman smiled, supressing a chuckle. Rising from the work bench, she stood up and kissed Trevir's forehead. "A well done service, indeed." She complimented him again.

Harlen said. "Trevir, run and buy some meat for supper." And tossed the lad a silver coin. Trevir smiled and scampered out the door. As the front door of the house slammed shut, Hyandai tackled Harlen off of his stool, yanking at his belt before they hit the floor. She said not a single word as she yanked down his pants with one hand, pulling her loincloth free of her hem at nearly the same moment. Within seconds, Harlen found himself staring up at her spread womanhood over him, with her knees on either side of his head. He was rather stunned, but quite pleased at her chosen method of relieving the frustration that had built up from the nerve stimulation of the stitches.

Suddenly, he felt her warm mouth engulf the already swelling head of his cock, and her soft lips slid down the shaft in an eager consumption. Hyandai peered down at him and pulled his now stiff manhood from her mouth. "Do you seek an invitation?" She said, her eyes looked like molten bronze now, fluid and dangerous.

Harlen did not wait for one, and immediately raised his head and began lapping at her obviously wet crotch. His tongue slipped past the delicate folds of her labia and into the channel beyond. Gasping, Hyandai took his organ back into her mouth and began moving her lips over the shaft rapidly. Her tiny nub of a clitoris demanded stimulation and her hips moved until his tongue was forced over it. Flicking his tongue over her clit caused her to grunt and force her head down farther upon his thick cock. To his amazement, she climaxed in mere seconds. Apparently, she was far more excited than he first suspected. The slick juices of her vagina flooded down his cheeks and into his open mouth. A subtle cinnamon taste flavored it and he would have lapped eagerly for that alone, the benefit of her writhing and excited moans simply added to his just cause.

He silken lips slid over his shaft in ever faster motions. Soon, he could no longer contain himself, either, and he felt his climax rip through his nerves and out of his penis. The muscles of her throat worked furiously as he spent and she swallowed, both of them moaning in pleasure.

After a long moment of slowing down, her lips and his tongue, they finally broke contact. Hyandai rolled to her side from over him and giggled. "Sorry, beloved." She said. "But I had to do something."

"Never apologize for ravishing me." Harlen said, his lopsided grin stuck in place on his lips. "It is my job to provide for my guest's needs."

Harlen stood up and located his errant pants, then watched as Hyandai sought her loincloth and skirt, which had also come off during that little interlude.

He said. "Hyandai, you need to get dressed, my love. We need to go somewhere." He said, following her up the stairs, and watching her perfect small backside move side to side as she went up the stairs.

"Very well." She said, and slipped on her half top and skirt. She also donned a loincloth, to make herself proper for public. Harlen put on a very nice looking blue tunic over his black trousers, and his knee boots. "This must indeed be an important trip." She said, eyeing the attractive hue of the tunic. "It matches your eyes, my love." She said, stepping up to him.

He gave her a quick kiss and gripped her shoulders. "It is pretty important." He helped her with her low boots, and they checked themselves in the mirror. Trevir came in the front door, carrying a few cuts of beef.

"Very good, Trevir, I will cook something with that tonight." She said. As the lad went into the kitchen, her face snapped with an epiphany. "Harlen, is Trevir the child..."

Harlen grimaced a little. "Yes." He said. "How do you think I send the money to her?"

She smiled gently. "I will say no more of it." She said. She wondered if anyone noticed that Trevir, unlike almost all apprentices, was well paid for his minor chores and services. Possibly, but no one seemed to want to call attention to it. "He is a good lad." She said.

Harlen nodded. "Yes, and I want to help him become a good man."

She hugged him fiercely from behind. "I am certain he will be." She said, then asked. "Where are we going?"

The hunter put on a fine bracer of silver and put a similar bracer on her wrist. She looked at it, it was lovely, and fairly heavy. "We're going to go see the first woman I loved." He said.

Hyandai looked a bit confused for a moment, then shrugged. She trusted this man, he would not do something to hurt her feelings, she was sure. "Ah." She said.

12