The Solitary Arrow Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So much energy, Harlen, you will surely make your woman happy." She said, putting her arms around his waist. He aimed himself into her, and pushed in with one smooth stroke. Her wetness was amazing, and her muscles immediately began kneading him again.

He began to lay into her, and pounding in and pulling out fast. She moaned as he picked up tempo, and began to give her hard fast strokes. She arched up to him and put her long, perfect legs around him. "Ride me, mina'mael, and bring me to that high place." She said. He redoubled his efforts, slamming his pelvis into hers with enough force to make a loud slapping sound and move her up the bed an inch or two. After a minute of this she felt her own orgasm taking her, and filling her. She tensed her back, and gripped him hard with arms and legs. When she came, it was like a white fire burning through her, and she yelled with a passion, and released rage, and vented hatred. She groaned after, but kept her arms and legs around him, then started helping him again. "My lover." She said, lifting herself to kiss him as the thrust into her and she bounced up with each impact of his pelvis and piercing with his cock. "Your seed is mine again, I feel it coming to me." She said as his orgasm approached. "I happily greet it and I welcome it to my body. Give me what you have brought."

He yelled when he came this time, too, losing his control and yelling "Sorcha!" As he exploded into her. His toes dug at the blankets, trying to gain purchase to push himself deeper into her, and his hands clamped onto her shoulders and forced her down onto him. He slowed after he spent into her a third time, and a fourth if you count the quick first time into her waiting mouth. So muscular and controlled was her entrance, that when he pulled forth, not a single drop of his seed came out, despite him having fed it three times to her.

---

"Damn you, you bitch!" Screamed Hyandai at the blank walls, hearing her ugly voice bounce back at her made her flinch. She screamed incoherently, then yelled. "Get your talons off my man!" The man in the leather harness twitched a bit at that, and turned his head toward her. He tilted it slightly.

"You can hear me?" Hyandai yelled loudly.

He slowly nodded, as if trying to remember the motion after long neglect.

"That bitch is bedding my man." She yelled. She did not expect the doomed man before her to really care, but it was telling someone, and that felt a bit good. The man felt about himself and found the table. He felt the top of it and then found a somewhat clean spot on it with his fingers. He pulled the sharp narrow knife from his arm and dropped it on the floor. Blood dripped from the wound, and he dipped his finger in it. His hand found the spot again and he began to write, clumsily, and very poorly, but he was writing. She looked hard at the letters he spelled out. It said "OLD CRONE."

He waited a moment, then smeared his hand into the blood on his arm and blotted out the writing. He then knelt and felt around to find the knife, and with infinate patience slipped it back into the hole she had made in stabbing him with it.

Hyandai cried at the amazing will it must have taken to defy the Sorceress like he just had. She yelled. "Thank you." To him. He nodded. Then he held up one hand in the air, fingers upward and the other hand back and finger down, his mouth open as if singing. She saw his tongue was missing, to the root. A sound like someone being strangled emerged from him, with nothing to modulate it.

She looked at him a moment, then asked. "You want me to sing?" in a loud voice.

He nodded enthusiastically, and sounds came from his throat that sounded happy, somehow.

She smiled in pity for the wretch, and cried, too. "I will do so." She yelled.

---

Sorcha rubbed her swollen and tender labia with one hand while she closed her legs. She rolled to the side and said. "Lie by me a moment, and rest, my prize stallion." She said. He laid down, but found he was not tired. "You are a masterful lover, Harlen." She said, cooing over him, and smiling wide. Her hand ran down his chest and belly and fondled his, for the moment, flaccid manhood. "I've never been taken that many times in a row by one man." She said, her eyes far away. "Either you really, really needed that, or you find me more desirable than your mouth will admit." She said, teasing him. "Which is it?"

He thought for a moment. "I suppose the former." He said. "Though I admit that I find you more pleasurable than I would have thought." He smiled at her.

She beamed, and kissed him, long and deeply, giving him the measure of her tongue, then taking his. "I am glad to hear it." She said. "You attracted me from the start, with your muscles and your will, and your loyalty."

---

Hyandai tilted her head back and let forth her elven voice. She relaxed herself, as she did not even need to try to stand, she was not moving anyway. She increased her volume to accommodate her audience of one. The sound filled the chamber, even setting one of the chains to vibrating in harmonic sympathy. At first she had thought to sing a sad song, to suit her mood, but this man needed none of that, sadness he had aplenty. She instead sang a song of joy, the song elves often sang at a elder's two-hundredth birthday, or at a child's first. The Song of Your Day, it was called, and tried to recall all the joys that were common to all, and could be enjoyed by all. As she sang it, she wept, and she rejoiced in its beauty. The man looked rapt, staring directly at her, having found her face by the sound of her voice. His eyes were blind, but he knew where she hung. A smile was on his abused and tormented face, and he wept, she could see, tears ran from the corners of the plate where they were not totally secure, tears with blood.

She let this happy ballad take her, and she listened not to the sounds coming from another place, she only heard the words she uttered, and the joys of life she summoned from beyond those filth-stained walls. It struck her then what was being done wrong, not just by herself, but by all the elder race. She saw it clearly now, and she saw the answer. Her voice redoubled with that epiphany, and it reverberated through the room, and many of the chains now hummed along, providing a metallic counterpoint to her perfect pitch.

---

Harlen kissed Sorcha again, passionately and willingly. She was beautiful, and definitely wanted him, without hesitation. He felt himself rise again, and he could almost hear lovely music in his ears as he did so. The sound was beautiful and, though terribly faint, filled his mind for a moment. It lasted only a minute or two, but it was lovely.

"That was pretty, how did you do that?" Harlen asked the witch.

She smiled at him. "Do what?" She asked.

"I thought I heard music, in my mind or very faintly." He replied, kissing her again.

She nodded. "I suppose it was just the time to hear music." She said, as she hugged herself to him, and looked worriedly at the door.

He said. "I've another type of music I wish to hear now, your sighs." Slid between her legs and she smiled.

"That tune, I'll play all night for you." She replied, opening herself to him. As he entered her with a loud moan on his lips, she pressed to his ear. "And for as long as you like after, if you wish to stay."

He grunted as he measured her depth, then said. "I cannot stay, but after I take the elf to her wood, I can return, perhaps." He said, smiling down at her.

The witch nodded. "That would be very kind of you, to see her safely home." She said. "You are a dear man." She kissed him, and pulled him into her. "Now, be kind, and dear, and bring me safely to my climax, my stallion." She said, and he obliged.

---

Hyandai no longer wept, hanging in those chains. She was no longer wroth, either, at the witch or at her man. She simply bided her time. The fat man was still standing, but had applauded loudly her song, and smiled happily now. —

Through the night, and with Hyandai listening, they made love over and over. He took her in every way the two could imagine, and she accepted him into her. She cooed over him, and he was now fussing over her, complimenting her and caressing her. She kissed him and he kissed her. They took pleasure in each other and gave it to one another, as well. It was a very long night, and they did not sleep until the sun brightened the sky of morning.

---

Hyandai even fell asleep before that time, relaxed now in her heart. When the metal door opened, the witch stepped in. "Good morrow, elf." She said in a lofty, self-assured voice.

The elf, her eyes clear, and her mind sharp said, "Good morrow, Sorcha." She looked around. "I heard you enjoying my man." She smiled sweetly. "I have much to look forward to, I think."

The witch looked at her oddly. "Do you? My understanding is that you will be going home now." She said, giving her an icy stare. "And you will need a couple of days to mend from my tender ministrations, just enough time to ride home."

Tossing her hair back, Hyandai said. "This is probably true. But there is the future." She said, smilingly.

The witch released her ankles, and looked up at her. "Your night sounded eventful. I heard you serenading my man here." She said, poking the fat man. He started, as if he had been asleep on his feet.

Hyandai said. "I know not how eventful hanging in irons can be for one, but I did feel the urge to sing, if your man heard it, he acted like he was deaf." She regarded the man in leathers.

Sorcha started to crank down Hyandai and when she was just over the height of the rim, she reached out and pulled the elf to the edge, then hit a button. She fell to the floor as the chains instantly lost all tension and she fell forward onto the gore-covered tiles. The witch released the manacles and helped the elf to her feet. "Well, stand, I must make sure we got all the little devil out of you." She said. Hyandai opened her legs with pins and needles through them and her pained arms. Sorcha stuffed two fingers deep into her sore opening, and felt about, then pressed them deeper still. Hyandai gasped as she probed something very sensitive. "We got it all, or should I say them all." She said. "You're lucky, orcs don't come in singles." She said. "You had three of the brutes in you. It must have been one impressive specimen that tore your hole apart."

Hyandai ignored the comment, and smiled sweetly at the witch. "It is over now, and I will not dwell there any longer." She said, happily. "I thank you for your services, Sorcha." She bowed low.

Sorcha blinked a couple of times, then opened the door. "Dress and come out when you are ready." She said, and led the fat man out, pulling the cord that twisted and separated his sagging testicles.

The elf did as told, and quickly donned her clothes. She opened the door and stepped into a small room, bereft of furniture and sparingly lit. Harlen was standing in a outside doorway, the midday light pouring through it. He was speaking quietly to Sorcha. They both looked over at her and then spoke some more.

Hyandai walked toward them, with her head high, and a bright smile on her pretty face. "Good morrow, my love." she said to Harlen, who was somewhat bemused, but smiled back.

"Good morrow, Hyandai." He said.

She giggled. "Sorcha told me you performed admirably last night, thank you." She said. "I know it was harder than giving up simple money."

Harlen blinked, then said. "Well, sure, it wasn't so bad, I guess." He looked at Sorcha who looked just as confused as he did.

She took his hand, and started out the door. "Ooh, I almost forgot something." She said, turning about. "Sorcha made me promise to tell you something." She grinned widely at Harlen. "A small thing really." She inhaled deeply. "I need to let you know, that since I was in your mind that once, I can reenter it any time I like." She said, giving him a hard look, then a hateful one at Sorcha.

"You can what?" He said, looking startled.

She nodded. "It does not really matter, though, because it sounds like you will be taking me home, then coming back here." She giggled. "So I will not be seeing you much, I guess."

Harlen looked stunned. "How did you..."

"Sorcha has a loose tongue," Hyandai said, smiling sweetly, "among other things." She cast a glance at the witch that could have frozen boiling oil.

"You can read my mind?" He said, sounding worried.

She grinned. "Yes. Like NOW." She said, and leapt into his head. She forced herself into it, shoving his will aside like a sack of feathers. His will had been weakened by Sorcha somehow, she felt his soul and pushed it out toward those golden eyes, her eyes, elven eyes.

Harlen felt his mind pulse as she entered him. The there was the sensation of falling, and he saw nothing before him but a beautiful shade of gold, and he fell into it. Suddenly he was in Hyandai's body. He felt her pain in her womb, and her aching arms and legs. His heart broke for her, and what she had suffered while he took pleasure in Sorcha's soft body. He turned to look at Sorcha and nearly screamed. That was no beautiful girl, but a twisted woman, if woman it was. She was withered beyond years, and had a hateful visage of black eyes that glittered with malice.

She looked stunned, if he could read any expression on that inhuman face, with it's fangs and lidless eyes.

"You deceitful elven SLUT!" Screamed Sorcha. Lunging for her body. Hyandai, in Harlen's powerful body, but possessed of an elven quickness of thought, smashed a fist into the crone's chest, sending her reeling back into the room. Harlen, in Hyandai's body, pulled the door shut. Hyandai then rammed a dagger through the handle and into the jamb. With a glance at one another they both ran.

They both ran as hard as they could, and they did not slow for the full mile, hearing the wailing of rage and anger behind them. As they slowly padded onto the road, both breathing hard, they looked at each other and fell into their arms.

Harlen looked at himself. "Now this is weird." He heard Hyandai's voice say.

Hyandai looked down at him and said. "It is indeed." she heard him say. "I was not sure it would work."

"Am I going to be able to get back into my head?" He asked her. "Or did we just switch roles permanently?" He said, looking somewhat worried. "I don't think I'll make a good woman."

She smiled down at him. "Nor I a man." She giggled. Causing Harlen to laugh.

She said. "Give my your eyes."

Harlen said. "One moment, my lover." And pulled himself down and kissed himself, and not gently. Then he let his head go. "Okay. I just wondered." He looked downward. "Damn, but that feels odd." He said.

Hyandai got a very odd expression on his face. "Yes, yes, it does feel odd. How do you walk when it is like that?"

"Nevermind that, get me back where I belong." He said.

She giggled again. "Okay, okay." She then stared into his eyes, or her own, it was all very confusing. She jumped back into her own eyes, pouring herself into them like water. As she felt her mind filling, she pushed on Harlen to go back to his own mind, and fall into the blue ones. He went, willingly enough, but left a kiss on her mind.

They both wiped the blood from their noses. Then Harlen said. "Ok, now what was that about mind reading?" He asked.

Hyandai grimaced. "I can read you mind when I look into your eyes, if I wish." She said resignedly.

Harlen said. "Oh." He thought for a moment. "Okay." Shrugged, then walked toward town.

"That is all?" She said, slightly peeved. "Okay?" She chased after him.

"Yeah." He said over his shoulder. "There's nothing there I would ever mind you knowing."

She smiled happily. "I am glad to hear it."

He put his arm over her shoulder, smiled at her, then kissed her. "You can know anything in my head, and I offer it freely to my lover." He said.

"What about Sorcha?" She said, mockingly.

"I think, perhaps, we will talk about that another time." He said, looking at the sky.

"I hope you don't hold what a witch made me do against me."

She put her arm around him and hugged him close. "I do not." She said. "I feel sorry for her, in a way. She tried to ensorcel your mind. But I had already been there, and she tried to win your heart, but I already had it."

He laughed. "Well, I still would rather not think about it for a while." He said.

They walked toward Morrovale, with more bounce in their steps than either had in many days.

12