The Solitary Arrow Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Hyandai?" Trevir's voice came from the darkness in his doorway. The moon was behind clouds and the yard was very dark. She must have moaned or made some noise he heard, and he knew it was her. She kept still and looked over toward the little servant's quarters. He was standing nude in the doorway, his young body bald and smooth. He looked like an elven lad of almost Hyandai's age like that.

He walked toward the outhouse and went inside. She did not like the little box much, but could see its usefulness. She slipped back into the house while he was otherwise occupied, and it was just as well, as the moon came from behind the clouds and would have revealed her had he come out then.

She went upstairs and found Harlen curled up in the bed, and slipped in beside him. He responded to her by turning toward her and murmuring. She had gotten surprisingly aroused outside, partially by her darkly erotic thoughts about the pleasure of her body, and partially, even, by Trevir's smaller, but somehow much purer erection. She moved her hand onto Harlen's waist and slowly crept it toward his own organ. She found it, hanging limply, and touched it. Harlen's eyes opened.

"Um. Hello." He said, smiling after a half second.

She squeezed his flaccid penis. "Good Evening." She said, smiling back.

"You've got my bits." He noted, raising an eyebrow.

She giggled. "So I do." She said. "I had thought you would not mind terribly."

He stretched out, and said. "I do not, but I have to confess a bit of soreness."

She patted his shoulder. "I know, the witch made you work hard for my benefit."

He gave a strained smile. "I don't know about that, but I do know that my rod is quite sore, and you giving me another erection is not helping." He touched her face. "I am sorry if you had plans." He said.

She gave him a peck on the cheek. "Not really, I was just playing, I had not even thought of you being sore, I did not realize it happened to men from overuse, as well.

He nodded. "Sadly, it does."

"Then I will leave your man alone, for this one night." She said. "But I will expect additional payment later, to make up for my loss." Her smile grew wide indeed.

"You shall get it." He said, matching her smile.

She pressed to him, and he embraced her. She felt warm again, and safe. She had some rather inappropriate thoughts outside, about many things, but they were gone now, and she just enjoyed his strong arms and his cleanly soaped smell. Soon, she, too, was asleep.

---

In the light of dawn, Hyandai awoke to find Harlen holding her in his arms once again. She was facing him this time, and she just watched his sleeping face untill he awoke. It was not terribly long before he did, people seem to know when they are watched.

"Good morning." She said, smiling.

He looked at her, and kissed the tip of her nose. "Good morning." He answered.

She giggled at that for a moment, then said. "I saw young Mister Trevir last night in his birthday suit."

"You did, did you?" He asked, his eyes wide with amaze, his smile wide as well. "And what is your elven assessment of him?"

She grinned. "He is a, shall we say, well-built boy."

"Well, imagine that." Harlen said, enjoying her naughty talk. Her face was so deliciously innocent looking, to think that she harbored rather lusty thoughts within was something of a shock sometimes, and it thrilled Harlen when she expressed them. "Should I worry?" He asked, looking down into the sheets.

She said. "Not for a few years yet, but maybe then a bit." She said, smiling. "He is likely to be your size, perhaps."

Harlen sighed. "Not even betrothed fully, and already the eyes wander." He said.

She looked at him. "That is something, seriously, you will need to learn to deal with." Her expression was not one of humor. "Elves do have eyes that look sometimes far afield." She shrugged. "It is something that is part of us, we are very sensual creatures and we demand our senses be stimulated."

Harlen laughed. "A roving eye is not a strictly elven invention." He said. "Most humans suffer the same affliction or enjoy the same blessing, depending on your viewpoint." He touched her hands. "It is where these go that concerns me, and these," he touched her lips, "and this." He slid his hand down to the bottom of her belly and over her pubic mound. "The eyes can wander freely."

"Please, do not make light of my fey." She said, her face serious. "I am partially driven by it, and on occasion, it will seize me."

He looked at her seriously now. "You mean you may be unfaithful?" He asked.

She shook her head. "No. I am faithful to you, and will always be." She said. "My heart is yours. But there is a difference between love and sex." She explained. "And while the two do intertwine, they are not nearly the same. My lusts are powerful some times, like two days ago, when I embarrassed Trevir."

He grinned at her. "You're saying you may come on to people on occasion? Flirt with them and such?"

"Yes." She said, smiling weakly. "And if they take me up on my offers of the moment, well, things may happen." She looked terribly embarrassed and worried.

"Okay." Harlen said, and regarded her seriously. "And you wish to know how I will react to that?"

"I am fairly certain you will react to that negatively." She said. "You will probably send me away." Her face was downcast now.

He chuckled. "That would be a bit crazy for me." He said. "To loose something wonderful because someone else sampled its goodness?"

She looked at him a bit confused. "You would not be upset?"

"To a point, I would, of course, be." He said, smiling at her. "But if you were a very, very fine wine, would I throw out the barrel because someone else had a glass of it at some point?"

"I am not wine, but I see your analogy." She said. "I do not plan on doing this thing. Since we will be together almost all the time, naturally, when my fey strikes, you will be the one usually at hand to take care of the ensuing results." She thought a moment. "And if I am only with people I dislike then it is easily resisted." She looked at him. "It is when I am around men I like already, and you are not, that a problem may arise. Such as two days ago."

Harlen thought on this a while. "And this is likely?" He asked.

She nodded slowly. Watching his eyes.

"I suppose, I will have to learn to forgive it, won't I?" He replied. "I'm sure as hell not giving you up, and you have now given me fair warning." He did not look terribly pleased, but he was not angry. "May I ask one thing of you, though?" He asked.

"Of course." She said, trying to smile brightly.

He said. "Keep it discreet if you must." He said. "You know us humans are a bit gossipy."

She nodded gravely. "I can always hope it will not arise, but if it should, I will try to keep it out of the public eye." She kissed his cheek. "I do not seek to embarras you or humiliate you."

He rolled onto his back and looked at the cieling. "I should have known all that perfection had a catch." He chuckled. "You're too wondrous to keep all to myself."

"Do not fear, my beloved." She said, soothingly. "The fey does not often strike, and it can be battled back, which I intend to try to do." She put her hand on his chest. "I only warn you so that you know if something unfortunate happens, that it is due in no way to some shortcoming on your part."

He grinned again. "It is an elven thing?"

"It is an elven thing." She replied.

12