The Son-in-law Ch. 04

Story Info
Anne now lusts after Jenny, but John won't be denied.
7.8k words
4.57
70.3k
49

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

Anne awoke in the dead of night. The clock showed 3 am. Anne felt a familiar pain in her guts, like a twisting of her bowels. She reached between her legs to confirm by the stickiness there that her period had arrived. She hurried to the bathroom to clean up and insert a tampon inside her. She realised as she lay down again and curled up with the cramping, that this meant she had luckily escaped being impregnated by her son-in-law! The thought had not occurred to her, as it was years since she'd had to think about contraception. Her head spun with the implications as she drifted off into a restless sleep.

The day proceeded without much incident. John and her daughter spent most of the time out of the house, doing their own thing. Anne felt somewhat listless on Saturday, dragging through the chores and cooking, eating lunch and dinner at home with her husband and some vaguely interesting TV show, before going to bed early to leave her husband to watch sports highlights. In bed she thought of Jenny, how beautiful she was, how sweet and giving, how passionate she was, how much she fancied Anne, how nice it was when Jenny sucked her nipples and fondled her breasts. Anne remembered Jenny's naked body, her lovely breasts and how nice they had felt when Anne kissed them, her cute arse, curvy and cuddly, and her pussy, open and so wet when Anne touched it. Anne felt a surge of desire to be with Jenny now, to hug and kiss her, and to rub her naked breasts against Jenny's. Anne turned face-down, pushed the spare pillow between her legs and started rocking her pussy against it, sending nice feelings through her cunt. She pushed her face into the other pillow, kissing it, imagining Jenny's face kissing her back. She ran her hands over her own breasts and body, imagining it was Jenny's body or Jenny's hands on her. She was grinding her cunt fast against the pillow now, imagining Jenny licking and feeling her cunt.

'Oh Jenny! Jenny! Oh!' she whispered into the pillow. 'Lick it! Lick my little cunt!' Anne hissed into her pillow, as she licked it imagining Jenny's pussy opening up for her. She imagined the sweet naughty smell of Jenny's cunt, and the lovely dirty taste of it. She was now squeezing her own nipples and bucking her hips up and down, generating lovely feelings in her cunt. Faster and faster she went until suddenly a wonderful orgasm pulsed through her, causing a groan to escape from her throat. It was fabulous, coming while longing for Jenny. She moved her hand down to touch her pussy, and gradually built up to another great orgasm while her mind was full of Jenny's lips and breasts and cunt. Afterwards she lay panting, feeling so fulfilled and relaxed, with little feelings of guilt in the background about fantasising about her friend. It was, she realised, the first time she had ever masturbated while fantasising about a woman. The thought of John and his voracious dick had not entered her mind. She smiled to herself about her strange thoughts these days and fell into a deep sleep.

Sunday

The next morning she awoke refreshed and full of energy. She made a lovely breakfast for all the family, but she was thinking of how to see Jenny. Even the presence of John at the breakfast table did not bother her as much as usual. At any rate, he was in his public persona: polite, witty, normal. After that she called Jenny and arranged to have lunch with her. Anne had suggested a cafe, but Jenny had offered to make something at her place, which was much better, since they could be alone together. Anne's head was full of erotic hopes, imagining making love to Jenny on her kitchen floor. But then she told herself not to expect too much. Maybe it would just be a pleasant lunch and a chat between two friends. Or maybe Jenny would reject her, and not want to be friends after all the embarrassing intimacy they had shared.

Anne checked herself and removed her tampon. She hoped that she was nearly finished now so she'd just put a tissue down there today in case. She showered, put on a lovely perfume, her best underwear, a pretty full skirt, which fell a bit above her knees, and a tight satin blouse that hugged her breasts. She wanted to look her best for Jenny, but hoped she didn't look too slutty. She took a nice bottle of white wine and picked up a lovely bunch of irises from the Italian fruit shop on the way to Jenny's place. She suddenly felt like a young man going on a date, hoping to seduce a pretty girl. She smiled to herself as she knocked on Jenny's door.

Jenny opened the door, smiling, dressed only in baggy short shorts and a singlet through which a purple bra was visible. She enthusiastically kissed and hugged Anne in the doorway, their breasts crushing together and the smell of each other's perfume wafting around.

'Ooh, that's a lovely perfume,' Jenny said, and Anne blushed, pleased that Jenny liked it. They went into the kitchen, where Jenny poured them both a glass of white wine.

'Sorry I'm not properly dressed,' Jenny said. 'I worked last night, and I slept in, and just threw on my old things. Should I put something nicer on? You look fabulous, by the way, like you're on the way to a flash bistro somewhere.'

'No that's fine,' Anne replied, as her eyes took in Jenny's lovely body, so much of which was on display in these skimpy, loose clothes. Jenny's slender upper thighs were visible, as were her armpits and the sides of her cheeky purple bra, making Anne think of Jenny's exquisite full, round breasts and dark rubbery nipples. Anne felt a twinge in her pussy as she thought of Jenny's naked breasts, and had to force herself not to start fantasising about Jenny's body.

'You can do 'casual' really well, Jenny. It looks so free and natural on you. I can't manage it myself, I just look messy,' said Anne.

'Thanks,' said Jenny. 'Now I'd better get some food together. I thought we could just have a cheese and mushroom omelette, if that suits you? And some salad?' Anne agreed and offered to help, but Jenny said she'd do it herself. Anne sat behind Jenny, chatting to her and watching her friend cut up vegetables and get things ready at the bench. Anne stared at Jenny's back, her slender smooth legs, the curve of her hips, her strong shoulders in the singlet, her shiny dark straight hair swaying as she moved. She looked so beautiful, Anne thought, full of love for her friend. Anne felt desire welling up in her and wanted to touch her friend and be close to her. So she got up and came up behind Jenny and put her arms around her.

'Oh Jenny,' Anne whispered in Jenny's ear. 'I've been thinking about you, and how much I like you, and what we did the other day!' Jenny smiled gently and nodded, as she went on cutting up vegetables, without turning around. Anne hugged her tight from behind. She fondled Jenny's breasts lightly through her clothes. She felt Jenny's hard nipples and caressed them gently, before squeezing them lightly, causing Jenny to sigh.

'I'm trying to work,' Jenny giggled. 'Leave me alone for a sec.' Anne released her, but seeing Jenny's cute arse, ran her hands up the back of Jenny's thighs and cupped her bottom, kneading it gently. Anne moved close to Jenny again and moved her hands around Jenny's thighs, then up inside her shorts. Anne moved inside Jenny's panties and felt the hairy mound above her pussy. Then Anne's fingers moved down to the wet heat of Jenny's pussy, slipping easily into the slit. Jenny squirmed and tried to go on working while Anne pushed against her from behind. But as Anne started to make little circles over her clitoris, Jenny stopped and closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure from her pussy. Anne continued fondling Jenny's cunt while nuzzling against Jenny's shoulder, kissing her lightly.

At last Jenny gave up and put down her knife. She turned to face Anne. 'Ok. I give up! Let's go inside, you naughty girl!' She put her arm around Anne and kissed her on the cheek, then led her inside to her bedroom. Anne briefly admired the beautiful batik hangings on the wall, but was quickly distracted when Jenny started undoing Anne's blouse, tossing it carelessly on the floor before skilfully slipping off her bra.

'So lovely!' Jenny murmured, kissing Anne's breasts and cupping them in both hands. Anne blushed and closed her eyes to experience the pleasure of Jenny's lips and hands on her sensitive breasts, caressing them in a way that sent a shiver down her body to her wettening pussy. She felt Jenny's hands move down to her hips and start unclipping her skirt, all the while teasing her right nipple with her tongue and lips. She kept her eyes closed while Jenny unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the ground. It felt delicious to have someone explore her body while she couldn't see what they were doing. It increased the eroticism of the touch somehow. Jenny's hands then felt Anne's arse, slipping inside the back her knickers, and caressing and then squeezing her arse.

Jenny dropped to her knees, at the same time pulling Anne's knickers to the ground, and running her nose down Anne's belly to her hairy mons. Anne gasped as Jenny's tongue found her clitoris and licked there for a few moments before stopping suddenly.

'Agh! You're a bit bloody down here!' Jenny cried. 'You didn't tell me the cleaners were here!' she laughed.

Anne was devastated. 'Oh I'm so sorry. I thought I was finished' she said, bending down and kissing Jenny, tasting the faint trace of blood on her lips. Jenny kissed her back hard, her tongue hungrily forcing itself into Anne's mouth. Jenny stood up, bringing Anne with her, then disengaged.

'Don't worry about the blood,' Jenny said, and she took some tissues and wiped between Anne's legs, making her feel like a little girl being cleaned by her mummy. 'There! Hardly any! Nothing to stop us,' Jenny added. 'Come on. I want you now!' Jenny pushed Anne down onto the bed, and in a flash peeled off her own singlet, bra and pants. She threw herself on top of Jenny, kissing her passionately.

Anne moved from devastation and embarrassment to gratitude at Jenny's acceptance, and back to passion and desire for this beautiful woman who wanted her body and accepted her for who she really was. Anne ran her hands down Jenny's back and pulled her closer. She loved the feeling of Jenny's body against hers, their breasts together, softness against softness, their bellies pushing against each other, and their pussies grinding greedily into each other's damp hairiness, causing lovely hot sensations in each other's bodies.

They continued hugging and kissing for a beautiful age, and then Jenny sat up. She dragged Anne over to the side of the bed and pushed Anne's right leg up at an angle to her body, so that her pussy was wide open. Jenny put her left leg on the floor, between Anne's legs and pushed her pussy against Anne's hot cunt. She then started to thrust her pussy into Anne's, softly and slowly at first, causing Anne to gasp with the intensity of the feeling. Anne smiled up at her friend above her. Jenny was getting really excited now, holding Anne's right leg open wide and leaning on it as she pushed and ground her cunt against Anne's. The pushing was getting harder and faster. Jenny was using her foot on the ground to get real force and Anne was pushed hard into the bed. It was getting so hot, they were both covered in sweat now as they pushed franticly into each other.

With Jenny above her like this, driving hard into her, Anne almost felt like it was a man fucking her. Jenny was so full of naked desire for her, just like men hungrily desired her. These were not the soft tender caresses she had dreamt of, this was hot urgent lust! Jenny wanted her urgently, wanted to possess her body and make her come. But it was different too; Jenny's shapely breasts swinging and slapping above her, all covered with perspiration, and the hot wetness of Jenny's cunt and clitoris mirroring Anne's as each sought their own pleasure from the other.

Jenny was getting very excited now, and was panting and closing her eyes momentarily to feel the pleasure down there. 'Oh Anne, oh yes, oh fuck, oh Anne!' Jenny panted. 'Yes, fuck, yes, yes! Ooooohhh!' Jenny's body shuddered as the orgasm she had worked for arrived. Anne felt more wetness between them as Jenny's juice poured over her pussy. Jenny stopped for a moment, then quickly started again, thrusting her pussy into Anne's open cunt, desperate for another orgasm. Anne was close to coming, but was transfixed by the sight of her friend's hot orgasm and the thrill of them being together. Jenny started to come again, her head thrown back, her breasts jutting out, her body shaking and her cunt thrust hard against Anne's, while she continued the orgasm with tiny last wriggles.

Jenny collapsed on top of Anne, almost unconscious from the strength of the orgasm. Anne kissed her face passionately and hugged her close, happy that her friend, now her lover, was satisfied by her. They lay together panting from their exertions for some minutes, skin against skin, cheek against cheek. Anne pussy was still full of desire. She tried to push against Jenny, but was on the bottom and could not rub herself properly. She felt like she had often felt with her husband, when he had come and left her unsatisfied. But she had loved the sex with Jenny, so maybe it was ok not to come every time, she told herself. There would be other times, and, anyway, she couldn't ask Jenny to lick her now when she was probably still bleeding a bit. Her love for Jenny would have to be enough today, and she was happy that her friend had been so turned on by her. And she was amazed at how Jenny had managed to fuck her like that, by rubbing their cunts together. Anne had had no idea that it was possible to do it like that. It was a whole new world. Every day seemed to be bringing new discoveries about sex and the possibilities. At her age she was learning things that she should have learned when she was 20.

Jenny had recovered by now and whispered to her, 'Annie, my darling, you haven't come yet?'

'No Jenny,' Anne whispered back. 'But it doesn't matter. It was amazing what you did. I never dreamed ...'

'No honey,' Jenny smiled. 'We need you to come too, baby.' And Jenny rolled off Anne and pulled her on top. Jenny manoeuvred herself so that Anne's left leg was between hers, and spread her right leg wide so that their pussies were open and touching again.

'Now fuck me Anne!' she challenged.

Anne started to push gently against Jenny's pussy for a bit, before Jenny shifted them over to the edge of the bed, saying, 'Put your leg on the floor so you can push better, baby.'

Anne put her leg down and sat up looking down on Jenny. She suddenly had more control and started to push against Jenny's cunt again. This time it felt better and she ground her cunt against Jenny's, watching with pleasure as Jenny's eyes widened with surprise and delight. Soon she was rocking her pussy against Jenny's and making herself aroused all over again. It was amazing, fucking someone like this. She felt a real power, driving into her pretty friend who was lying open under her. This must be how men felt, she thought. It was strange but nice. She remembered how it had felt when John had asked her to sit on his cock that day, and how she'd had a similar sensation, of being the fuck-er rather than the fuck-ee.

She was really getting aroused now, and was pushing hard into Jenny. Jenny's face was aglow, mouth open, breasts slapping with the force of Anne's thrusts, eyes closing momentarily with the beauty of the feelings. Anne felt her orgasm coming and smiled with anticipation as she rocked her wet cunt against Jenny. Suddenly she came, and her eyes closed as white light shot through her body. Her mind was blank, with only the pure feelings from her cunt washing over her. Her wet pussy rubbed gently on Jenny's to continue the sensations, and she felt another orgasm crash upon her. As she recovered, she felt Jenny spasming beneath her and knew that she had brought her friend to orgasm as well. It was amazing. She lowered herself onto Jenny and kissed her, before falling into a deep sleep.

She awoke some time later: was it seconds, minutes or hours, she didn't know. She opened her eyes and saw Jenny looking at her. It felt so wonderful to be together.

'Hi beautiful. Are you ready for that lunch I promised you?' Jenny smiled at her. Anne smiled back and nodded. It was so easy with Jenny, not at all like being with a man. She unwrapped herself from Jenny and sat up to look at her, lying there in relaxed nakedness, with her lovely boobs and shapely body. Her eyes were drawn to Jenny's neat pussy, and she horrified to see that it was covered in blood. Not thick blood fortunately but a thin wash of redness. And the sheet was dirty too. This was too much!

But Jenny told her not to worry about any of it, and they went to the shower together. Jenny only had a narrow shower, so they squeezed in and Anne washed Jenny clean, and Jenny washed her, and then they delighted in washing each other's bodies, like two water nymphs. Anne was happy and relaxed, glad that she had become closer to Jenny, excited about her new sexual relationship and relieved that she had someone to share her concerns about John.

After a nice lunch and some more wine, Anne got aroused by Jenny's cute body again and started cuddling her. Anne stroked Jenny's legs as they sat on the carpet finishing their wine, running her hands up Jenny's thighs and inside her panties. Overcome by desire to taste Jenny's pussy again, Anne pulled Jenny's shorts and knickers off, pushed Jenny's legs apart and dived in, licking and tasting Jenny's sweet juice. She had come to love the smell of Jenny's cunt in her nostrils, as her tongue drove between Jenny's delightfully long labia. She started to lightly finger Jenny's clitoris and soon Jenny was groaning with pleasure. It felt wonderful for Anne to give such happiness to her friend. Soon Jenny was crying out as an extended orgasm washed over her. It was so beautiful. Anne left Jenny's dripping cunt and lay beside Jenny kissing her friend and covering her face with her own juice. They lay together, cuddling and whispering for ages, happy in the love they shared.

Later, as she was getting ready to go home, Anne asked Jenny a question that had puzzled her a bit. 'Jenny, how come you came around a second time on Friday, after you knew what John was like?'

Jenny looked a bit uncomfortable. 'Well, OK. There's something I didn't tell you about last week. I'm a little bit embarrassed. You know, up till last week at your place, I hadn't had sex for ages. When I broke up with Ray, I thought it'd be easy to find men for sex, or even women. I mean, it used to be so easy before I got married. But I guess when you get older, no-one is interested anymore. Or at least not so many, or such hot guys. So when you invited me over to your place, and I watched John and you together, and then he started with me too, it was so hot, and I got so turned on. It was like a tap that had been turned off for so long being opened and feeling the cool beautiful water again.'

Jenny checked Anne's face and continued, 'And John! Well John is, you know, pretty hot. I mean, he's got a lot of energy, and he loves women, and his cock is really impressive! And when he gave me head it was better than any man has done for me. And then when he fucked me, it was the best anyone had done to me for ages. So anyway, I went to work and that night and the next morning I thought about what we'd all done together. And, well, I wanted more. I wanted more of John's fucking, his desire and energy, and it seemed like he had plenty to go around!'

'So, what I did, the next day, and this is a bit naughty but, you know, I wanted to see him again. So I came around to your place and waited outside until he went to work, and I gave him my address and asked him to come around the next day. And he did! And it was fantastic! I've never had a man give me so many orgasms or fuck me so long and deep. My poor pussy didn't know what was happening! But it was great. So I'm sorry I didn't ask you or tell you before, but I didn't think you'd mind sharing him.'