The Son-in-law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showered, scrubbing herself clean, scrubbing away the smells and juices of those men, washing her smooth skin clean again, so that she could feel beautiful rather than soiled. She had to take care with her pussy, which was quite tender, and her nipples which were quite sore. Her skin had faint, random bruises, on her thighs, and hip and ribs and shoulder, where their strong hands had held her too tightly. Her lips were swollen from the hard kisses and the hard cocks that had pushed them apart. At last she was all clean and nice again and stood for just a little longer under the warm soothing water flowing over her soft skin, washing away the dirt and the tension. She dried off and rubbed some fragrant body creams on herself to sooth her.

Her body in the mirror looked fine. She looked like a beautiful, sexual woman rather than a defeated victim. She should look worse, she thought. She should look like a rape victim, cowed and beaten. Because they had raped her, forced her to have sex against her will, and used her body for their enjoyment without her permission. She could go to the police and charge them, disgrace them, send them to jail, the bastards. That would serve them right for using her like that. But of course it wasn't that simple. They were forceful, but not violent, and they didn't hurt her apart from a couple of small bruises and an aching cunt, not much more than normal sex can hurt you. The main thing was that she couldn't really send Matt, who seemed generally like a nice responsible man most days, to jail and leave his kids alone, could she? And then there was the normal problem with John, the question of why she'd let him go on so long, and the trauma it would cause her daughter and her husband. And then there was the dark secret of how much she'd enjoyed parts of it, when Matt made her come with thumb on her clitoris, and when John made her come by fucking her from behind. It was so unfair, but she guessed they'd get away with it.

She went to her room and lay on the bed thinking, and trying to understand it all. It had all got out of hand so quickly. One moment they had been discussing Matt's problem and the next she was on the table with two cocks entering her at the same time. She was still amazed of how she could satisfy two men at the same time. She couldn't get over how much they'd both desired her, even though she was so much older than them. She thought of the differences in their bodies and how different they'd felt when they fucked her. It was so interesting, the variety in life: how many different experiences you can have in your life. She lay there thinking until she heard John leave. Then she got up and got dressed.

She was dying to talk to someone. Jenny was the only realistic choice. She called Jenny, who was off work until the evening, and invited her over for lunch. A café would have been easier but she needed more privacy. She wondered if she should tell Jenny everything, or whether the feminist in Jenny would want to rush to the police to get justice for her rape. She decided that Jenny would be ok, since she knew the situation with John already.

It was a delight to see Jenny at the door and Anne couldn't help hugging her tight and for some reason suddenly burst into tears in her arms.

'What's wrong?' Jenny asked gently. 'Did something happen with John today? I'm sorry I couldn't come, but there was so much blood this morning. I wouldn't want to inflict that on anyone. Anyway, what happened?'

Anne eventually calmed down enough to tell her, though it was embarrassing to cry like that, out of the blue. 'No it was no problem that you didn't come today. Well, it would have been your problem too if you'd come, but you couldn't know that. You see John brought a friend of his over today. This guy Matt's wife left him with two teenage kids a year ago, and John thought he was lacking sex or something. And he brought this Matt guy over, to meet you. Well that's what he said, but I think he brought him over for a group sex session with us both. So John told me the sad story and then, since you weren't there, they both had sex with me!' Anne paused for her friend's reaction.

Jenny was dumbstruck for a few moments, then said, "Wow. That's a surprise, even for John. How was it? Was it ok?'

Jenny's matter-of-fact approach calmed Anne somewhat. Maybe it wasn't such a big deal after all. 'Well I was pissed off at first, the bastards just assuming they could do it with me. But it was actually like it usually is with John: I say no, he goes ahead and makes me, and then at some points it was actually quite enjoyable, despite everything. Does that sound terrible Jenny?'

Jenny shook her head. 'How was this new guy, what's his name?' Jenny asked.

Anne thought for a moment. 'Well, he's shorter than John, but very strong, with broad shoulders, and a really hairy chest. He was nice at first with nice eyes. But when John took my clothes off, he couldn't restrain himself. He really went for me!'

Jenny asked, 'What was he like sexually? Was he good? Did he make you come? What's his cock like?' Jenny really wanted the details.

'Well, I don't have as much experience in these things as you, but he seemed pretty good. He was hopeless at oral sex, but then he did this thing with his fingers inside me and his thumb on my clitoris that drove me crazy and I came like anything. After that, his fucking was pretty good, but John distracted me. Can you believe he made me suck him while Matt was fucking me? It was amazing actually.'

They talked and talked, and Anne started to feel better about the day. Then they had lunch and a glass of wine and Anne started to feel normal again. It was so good to be with Jenny. She started to get the urge to take her into the bedroom and have sex -- but nice sex where both parties want it, rather than it being forced by one on another. And so they did, the wine and talk and smiling and laughing led them into the bedroom and each other's arms, and then there was kissing and hugging and fondling and all the rest, which led to Jenny's head between her legs licking her poor sore pussy, making it better and making it soar rather than sore, until Anne was screaming with delight at the orgasms her dear friend gave her. And afterwards, they lay in each other's arms and slept the sleep of contentment, these two middle-aged women undergoing their own sexual renaissance.

Afterwards there was coffee and Jenny left for work, kissing her dear friend and new lover passionately, and leaving Anne a happy woman, despite all the discontent she had felt earlier. And Anne was left to prepare for dinner in the same kitchen where two ardent cocks had penetrated her so many times that day, and where she had kissed a third lover with a sweet pussy in the afternoon. Anne knew that it could not last, but couldn't imagine how this roller-coaster would end.