The Son-in-law Ch. 06

Story Info
Absence makes the heart grow stranger.
10.8k words
4.55
44.6k
31

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

Anne felt tired the next morning, and her pussy still felt sore from the previous day. She felt exhausted as she made breakfast for her husband and daughter, and hoped she could avoid John today. But he appeared shortly after they walked out the door, and came over, giving her a big hug.

'You look sultry today Anne,' he growled. 'I want to eat you up!'

'Sultry? Tired and grumpy, you mean,' Anne replied. 'I must look dreadful.'

'You look like you need your pussy licked, my baby,' John purred as he reached inside her gown and cupped her breast with his hand.

Anne tried her best to get out of sex today. 'John, my poor pussy still hurts from what the two of you did to me yesterday. Can't we take the day off, and wait till Monday?' she asked, hating to have to beg him to leave her alone and bargain with him like this.

'Oh Anne, you know I'll be away all week next week,' he said. 'And besides, I seem to remember you having lots of fun yesterday, coming like a wild thing when we did it on the table. Your pussy seemed to be having fun then!'

Anne blushed at the memory of her orgasms the previous day. She cursed her body for succumbing to those bastards so easily.

'What do you mean you'll be away next week?' Anne asked, searching her mind until she remembered Sarah telling her about their planned trip to stay a week with John's parents in the next state. 'Oh yes. I remember. You're going to see your parents.' All this sex was turning her mind to jelly.

'OK,' said John, who now had his hands under her nightie and was stroking her breasts and nipples in a most distracting way. 'So I need you today, and then you get a break for a week to recover. How about this? I won't put my cock in your pussy today, if you strip off for me, and sit on the table and make yourself come with your fingers while I watch! And then you make me come however you want, with your mouth or your hand or your boobs or whatever? Isn't that fair?' John grinned at her and his good idea, as he ran his hands over her soft belly.

Anne thought about what he had asked her to do. He wanted her to masturbate in front of him while he watched. He wouldn't fuck her pussy, if she displayed herself to him and touched her pussy until she came. Could she do it, she wondered? Could she touch her pussy and rub her clitoris and make herself excited while he watched her? It would be so degrading she thought. She would look like a randy slut, shamelessly masturbating herself and coming, crying out like an animal, losing control, while he watched her, stroking his big dick and enjoying her shamelessness as she writhed on the table, pleasuring herself for his pleasure. It would be so awful. And what if she wasn't able to come with him watching? What then? Would he fuck her anyway, even though she'd tried? Could she fake an orgasm, she wondered? She'd done it sometimes to encourage her husband, but John was a much less gullible prospect and would surely see through her ruse. No, she decided. She would not do it. She had little enough self-respect left and this would be giving away too much.

'No, John. I won't do that! It's too much! Just leave me alone!' she pleaded. When she saw his determination and felt his erect cock pushing against her hip, she realised he was determined to have sex with her, no matter how sore her pussy was. She decided negotiation was her best course. 'Why don't you just let me suck your big dick and you can come in my mouth? Why don't we just do that?' She couldn't believe she was actually offering him oral sex, but she couldn't see any other way of avoiding being fucked.

'Do you want to suck my cock?' John asked her, putting her in the position of expressing a desire for his dick in her mouth.

Anne looked at him desperately, not wanting to say that she wanted to, and if she examined her mind, she wasn't exactly sure how she felt about having his cock in her mouth. On one hand it wasn't exactly pleasurable in and of itself. Well, not in the way that someone touching her pussy or breasts or nipples sent pleasurable sensations through her. It was true that she got some pleasure through her lips around John's hot dick as it slid in and out of her mouth, but her lips had pleasure kissing many things, like John's mouth or tummy or back, or Jenny's soft lips or hard nipples or wet pussy, and the pleasure she received through her lips when kissing a cock was less than many of these things. And she didn't really like the feeling of John's cock inside her mouth, or throat, thrusting and probing and sometimes hurting her. There was always the feeling of fear that he would hurt her or make her choke. And the feeling when he finally came in her mouth was one of panic, that she would drown in the flood of hot liquid filling her mouth and running down her throat causing her to cough and splutter. It was true that she was getting better at managing not to choke and to swallow at least some of his come, but she didn't really look forward to the physical feeling of him coming.

But there was also another psychological level, she wasn't so sure of. On one hand, when John pushed his cock into her mouth, she felt he was forcing her to do something she didn't want to do, and exercising his power over her. But at another level, she felt a certain power herself when she had John's erect cock in her mouth. She could feel, from the heat and hardness of the strong male organ inside her soft moist mouth, how strong his desire for her was, and this enhanced her feeling of being attractive and sexually desirable. She felt that, by looking up into his eyes as he rutted her mouth like an animal, she could recognise his intense desire for her and his need, and communicate to him her ability to satisfy that need, and this gave her at least some power. But to say that she enjoyed having this power, the power to arose and satisfy this strong man with her mouth, was a long way from being a desire within her to suck his big dick, the dick that constantly threatened to overwhelm her dainty mouth with its bulk and energy.

In the end Anne decided to simply lie a little to protect her aching pussy. 'Yes John. I want to suck your big cock! I want you to fuck my mouth with it.' Anne felt her cheeks redden as she blushed with the brazenness of her statement, and her eyes avoided his for a moment in trepidation at John recognising her insincerity.

'Then take off your clothes!' John ordered her. Anne blushed and hesitated. Even after all these times, it still felt wrong to be cooperating by revealing her body to this brute of a man, rather than submitting to his forced stripping of her.

'Can't I leave my gown on, please?' she begged, feeling vulnerable, and looking up into his eyes. But John was obviously sick of bargaining and was pulling her gown up already. Anne struggled to pull it down and they struggled together for several moments before John reached up to the neckline of her nightie and yanked the fabric apart, tearing her pretty nightie right down the centre from top to bottom with a loud ripping sound, causing her breasts to bounce out towards him.

Anne was aghast, as she stood there in the torn remains of her nightie which no longer covered her nakedness. John, uncaring, pushed her to her knees as he tore off his t-shirt and boxers and stood there with his large prick opposite her mouth. She could smell his male scent, and see the veins thick and strong on the throbbing dick thrusting at her. She opened her mouth and allowed him to enter. He pushed too deep, and she recoiled and placed her hands on his hips to control his thrusts a little. She could taste pussy on his cock. It must be from her daughter. John must have fucked her last night, then not bothered to wash his cock before he came for Anne. Did he mean to humiliate her by having her clean his wife's cunt juice off his cock, or did he just forget his cock was still covered with the juice his wife left there as she came on his big cock the night before? She didn't know which was worse - him deliberately making her suck her daughter's juice off his cock, or him not even considering Anne enough to clean his cock before his daily assault on her.

John's eyes were on hers, as he thrust rhythmically into her widespread lips. He watched as her boobs bounced up and down each time he thrust into Anne. He moved one of Anne's hands from his hip to hold his balls, and then the other hand to grip the shaft of his cock, which was by now covered with Anne's saliva. He positioned her hand so that he could thrust in and out of it, as if it were a woman's pussy. Anne tightened her grip as he thrust and heard his groan of approval. She started to fondle his balls, making him groan some more. He was getting carried away now and his pace increased, as he put his hands behind her head. Anne's mouth was full of saliva now, as his cock slipped into its warm soft wetness, filling her mouth with his hard urgency, so smooth and huge that it threatened to choke her with each thrust.

John was groaning now, 'Oh yes, yes, Anne, ooh, yes!' Then as he withdrew slightly, Anne felt a strong spasm in her hand which was cupping his balls, and a simultaneous shudder in the hand around his thick shaft. John pulled out of her mouth just as the first spurt of hot come erupted from his cock, splashing all over her face, and splattering in her hair and eyes and nostrils and mouth and running down onto her heaving breasts. Another spurt hit her on the forehead, and a third hit her lips, as she was drenched in his hot sticky juice. Anne let go of his cock to try to wipe the come out of her eyes, and John's last spurts spilled onto her neck and breasts, and ran down her cleavage and over her tummy to soak her knickers below. John panted and sighed loudly with pleasure as he stared down at Anne's pretty face, now covered with his creamy liquid.

'Oh Anne. That was fantastic!' he murmured, and he tried to help her clean some of the come from her face, before bending down and kissing her come-covered lips. Anne was so shocked by it all, as she managed to clear the come from around her eyes so that she could see again: the amount of come that had drenched her so that her face and hair seemed to be all covered with it, John's obvious pleasure at using her face it this way, and now John's willingness to kiss her when she was in this condition, his tongue slipping inside her mouth and wrapping itself playfully around hers; it was all too much, too strange for her to understand. She was grateful that he had pulled out and not tried to drown her as usual, but now he had made quite a mess of her.

John pushed her down to the floor gently and his face moved down to her come-covered boobs and started to suck her nipples which hardened even more with his nimble tongue massaging them so well. It felt so nice she thought, as John's hands squeezed her breasts and his mouth moved from one nipple to the other. She realised how much she loved having her nipples sucked like this and the feel of loving ardent hands on her tits. It was starting to turn her on, and she felt her pussy getting hotter and damper as John continued his attentions.

Then John pushed her onto her back and moved down to her pussy, pulling her come-soaked knickers aside, and starting to lick her already-damp pussy. Anne briefly wondered if she should try to stop him, and get away, but already her body was craving more attention, and her clitoris and pussy were aching for the touch of his tongue. John complied and his tongue stroked her now-hard clit deliciously, at the same time as his fingers dipped inside her pussy lips. Anne felt a slight sting as he touched the area that was sore from the previous day's activities, but her pussy was already so wet that his finger slipped inside her without too much pain.

Soon Anne was groaning with desire and pleasure at the feeling of John's tongue licking her clit to ever-higher levels of excitement and the feel of him finger-fucking her tender but hungry pussy. She felt her whole body fill with desire and she reached down to stroke her breasts and squeeze her own nipples, still wet from John's come and saliva. John's sensitive licking brought her higher and higher, and closer and closer to orgasm, but he kept pulling back at the last moment, denying her that feeling she craved, so that when at last he resumed a stronger licking, such a strong orgasm pulsed through her body that she shouted loudly, not worrying if the neighbours or passers-by heard her. John continued and brought her to two more crashing orgasms, before she managed to push his head away to let her experience the blissful delight of the thorough sexual satiation.

But of course John was not finished, and he rose up from her cunt with his cock erect again, excited from her pussy and her response to him. He grabbed her ankles and spread them wide above her to spread her pussy wide. But the movement caused her knickers to slip back over her pussy again, so John had to put her ankles together again as he desperately dragged her soaked knickers off her arse and along her legs and off her feet, before once again spreading her legs wide so that her pussy lips popped open, revealing her pink wetness within. Anne knew that she could not stop him now and was torn between desire to have the wonderful feelings of sex continue and fear of what his hard cock would do to her bruised and raw pussy.

Still holding both her ankles aloft, John edged his dick gently into position between her spread pussy lips, and rocked it slowly inside her. Her fully-juiced pussy parted for him, allowing his tip easily inside her. Once inside John started to push in and out, going slowly deeper each time. Anne winced as his cock rubbed the sore area, but she was so wet that it did not hurt as much as she had feared, and now she also started to feel the pleasure that his big cock filling her brought. Soon he was thrusting deep inside her and the slight pain she felt was overwhelmed by the desire and joy of the sex, as her body started to move with his rhythm and her cunt rose to meet his thrusts. Soon she was groaning with bliss, lost in the warm ecstasy of lust and happiness, her body aglow with sweat, moving to meet his urgent desire with hers, watching his muscled maleness thrusting urgently above her as he watched her breasts rocking with the music of their fucking, until her orgasm exploded within her and her mouth fell open with wordless shouting and her eyes shut to feel all the lightning bolts shooting through her body in spasm after spasm, until she felt John driving his last deep thrust and holding it inside her as his come spurted out adding his juice to hers and mixing their warmths together.

After a few moments of wordless panting together, John released her ankles and bent over her and kissed her tenderly, as his sweat dripped on her. All thoughts of her sore pussy were gone and Anne kissed him back, grateful for the pleasure, her guilt at this pleasure with her son-in-law momentarily pushed into the background by the animal satisfaction she felt. If he had been her husband or lover, she would have wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight to her breasts, but she could not quite bring herself to this and instead ran her hand through his hair as the kiss went on and their tongues explored each other. If only this was all not so wrong, she felt. If only she could feel this pleasure without the guilt. But for the moment the mixture of pleasure and guilt was what she had, and her body was grateful for the chance to feel this way, even while her mind worried about the consequences.

She felt John's cock slip out of her, and the familiar flood of juice out of her juice, down her bottom and onto the floor. John stopped kissing her, and smiled before he stood up. She could see the wetness on his flaccid cock as it dangled above her. Then he blew her a kiss, and wandered off, leaving her lying in a pool of their come, as usual. How had it come to this, that she, a middle-aged housewife, was now to be found daily on her kitchen floor or table, covered in the sweat and come of a man who was not her husband? She wondered at this as she rose and found a tissue to clean up the come flowing down her leg. Her torn dress still hung from her shoulders and down her back, leaving the front open and her come-encrusted boobs swaying as she moved. Anne felt a momentary anger at the torn dress, but it all seemed so long ago now, and she needed to shower and wash the smell and stickiness of that man off her.

The warm water of the shower felt good, as she washed the dried come from her face and hair and breasts and tummy and pussy and legs. He had really covered her in come today, she thought, as she soaped away the evidence of the morning's infidelity and felt the soothing hot water run over her skin. Her pussy was still tender as she cleaned it gently, but as least she would have a week of normality now to recover herself, physically and mentally. After the shower, she lay down and slept for an hour, her body felt so good she was almost happy, if not for the lingering guilt that was now part of her life.

The Weekend

On the weekend, John and Sarah left for a week's holiday with John's parents' who lived in the next state, eight hours drive away on the coast. Sarah was looking forward to a break from work and some swimming, though not to spending so long with her in-laws who she found somewhat straight-laced. When they were gone, Anne felt lighter, as if a weight had been lifted from her, but also a little emptier, as the house seemed so big and quiet now with just Anne and her husband. Nevertheless she was looking forward to some peace and relief from the constant problem of John and her guilt.

On Saturday night, they had some old friends over who were the same age as themselves - mid-50ish. Anne cooked a nice tagine and lemon slice for dessert, and she had a pleasant, if predictable, evening. Trevor and Cheryl were nice enough, and they both commented on how young and fit Anne was looking, which was nice but embarrassing. Cheryl in particular quizzed her on what she was doing to look so fit and have such a healthy glow. But otherwise, Anne found the conversation a little dull, with all its particulars of children and grandchildren and new possessions and holidays. She found herself day-dreaming about her weeks with Jenny and John and their erotic adventures together, and had to force herself back to the discussion of which of the new phones were better. That night in bed she thought of Jenny after her husband had fallen asleep and quietly masturbated while she imagined licking Jenny's pussy.

The next day, she was dying to go and see Jenny, but when she called she found that Jenny was spending the day with her son and his girlfriend, so Anne spent the day with her husband. They went out for a bite and saw the new James Bond movie which he chose, but which bored her no end, with its shallow portrayal of human relationships and its endless chases and explosions. By the end of the day, she found herself feeling restless and worried that when John eventually moved on, she would no longer be able to bear a life without sexual excitement. She decided she would have a week to herself now to try and figure something out.

The Next Week

On Monday morning, after her husband left for work, Anne decided to catch up on the housework since, in her distracted state, she had been only going through the motions. It was a beautiful day so she put her sheets in the wash, and spent an hour or so sweeping and scrubbing and dusting and vacuuming, until everything was clean, and she was awash with perspiration, even though she was only wearing a short sleeveless summer dress. Her body felt good and strong, and her muscles ached. She felt like she did after sex, sweaty and aching and happy, but without the guilt, she thought. And without the post-orgasmic buzz, she also realised. Her body felt so good, Anne was tempted to peel off her sweaty knickers and give herself an orgasm right there in the kitchen, but she'd kind of promised herself she would use this week to get her life back in order, to become a 'good woman' again, to be a good wife and mother and home-maker, rather than some sort of middle-aged slut who wanted a mouth on her breasts and another on her pussy and a big cock in her cunt, and another wet pussy to lick and finger.