The Son Who Loved Me Pt. 03

Story Info
This is Jenna's story.
4.8k words
4.29
39.4k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie waited patiently as Jenna spoke quietly with the pharmacist. She was holding a pregnancy test in her hand and asking questions in hushed tone. Clearly, Jenna was beautiful. If he didn't know any better, Jenna could have passed as his mother's younger sister. They had the same svelte build and delicate features. Everything about her was eerily similar to his mother down to the slender curves and thin lips. The only difference was her bright blue eyes which he could not see at the moment. Donnie looked down at his bag. There was a box of condoms inside. He wished that his mother would use a pregnancy test. After last night's endless sex session in the honeymoon room, Donnie had a nagging feeling that his mother was probably pregnant with his love child.

Jenna thanked the pharmacist and walked to Donnie in her tight jeans and expensive blouse. Even though she dressed a rich college girl, Jenna did not put up a haughty air of superiority like some of the girls Donnie had met. There was something different about Jenna. She seemed to be overly paranoid at men. Still, Jenna decided to ride with him in one of Mr. Crumb's company cars to the drugstore.

"Is everything okay?" asked Donnie.

"I'm not pregnant," said Jenna with a smile.

"That's great," said Donnie.

"I'm so glad," said Jenna, "I didn't think he was going to come inside me."

"It happens," said Donnie sheepishly.

Jenna gave Donnie a knowing smile. He blushed.

"Were you sleeping with your mom?" asked Jenna.

"Yes," said Donnie.

His honesty baffled Jenna. She had expected at least some lengthy explanation or even a complete denial. Instead, Donnie just answered in the affirmative with little no emotion.

"Aren't you going to ask me if I was sleeping with my dad?" asked Jenna.

"No," said Donnie.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" asked Jenna.

"I can't say anything," said Donnie.

"Why not?" asked Jenna, "Everyone else says I'm a slut."

"One," said Donnie, "I don't know who you are."

"I'm your half-sister," said Jenna.

"Two," said Donnie, "I was having sex with my mom."

Jenna looked at me with surprise. Obviously she was expecting the usual runaround. Maybe the college boys in her life gave her the runaround.

"I've never met anyone like you," said Jenna.

"I've never met my sister," said Donnie.

"I also heard I had another half-brother," said Jenna.

Donnie rolled his eyes upwards. Jenna seemed surprised.

"He's completely the opposite of me," said Donnie, "Sorry to disappoint you."

Opening the car door, Donnie let Jenna sit down on the passenger side. He noticed that Jenna was watching him closely, but he smiled broadly. She seemed genuinely surprised.

"I could have done that," said Jenna.

"Sorry," said Donnie, "My momma taught me differently."

She giggled and sat down. She continued to watch him as he walked around the car. She also watched him as he drove them back to Mr. Crumb's office.

"You are different," said Jenna, "I've never met a momma's boy."

"There's more of us than we'd like to admit," said Donnie.

"Most of the guys I've met don't know how to treat a woman right," said Jenna.

"What about your dad?" asked Donnie.

"He's the only one," said Jenna.

"Is that why you were being so nice to him?" asked Donnie.

"You can say it," said Jenna.

"What can I say?" asked Donnie.

"I was fucking my dad," said Jenna, "And I'm not ashamed of that."

Donnie shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't be judgmental," said Donnie, "I was having sex with my mom."

Jenna giggled.

"Do you like older women?" asked Jenna, "Most of the guys I date don't like older women."

"I don't normally date younger women," said Donnie.

"Why not?" asked Jenna.

Once more, Donnie shrugged his shoulders. He frowned. It was not a question was ready to answer.

"I don't know," said Donnie, "Most of them run away."

"Why? Do have AIDS or herpes?" asked Jenna.

"No," said Donnie, "I wish it was that simple."

"I want to know," said Jenna.

"Why do you want to know?" asked Donnie.

"I'm your sister," said Jenna, "Of course I want to know."

"You're just trying to be nice to me," said Donnie.

"Maybe," said Jenna, "But now I'm curious."

"They think I'm a freak," said Donnie.

"Why?" asked Jenna.

"I'm just like your dad," said Donnie.

Jenna immediately corrected Donnie's statement. She was very serious.

"He's your dad, too," said Jenna.

"That's why I look a lot like him naked," said Donnie.

At that, Jenna laughed. Donnie looked at Jenna with curiosity. Why was she laughing? Donnie wanted to know.

"What's so funny?" asked Donnie.

"If have a cock as big as my dad," said Jenna, "I'd be jumping on your lap."

"Sorry," said Donnie, "They usually run away."

"Really?" asked Jenna, "I find that hard to believe."

"It's true," said Donnie, "My mom is the first woman who didn't run away from me when I pulled down my pants."

"Are you serious?" asked Jenna, "You were a virgin."

Donnie sighed. It was not something he wanted to admit to his newly discovered sister.

"Yes," said Donnie, "I hope you're not too disappointed."

"No," said Jenna, "That's great."

"Really?" asked Donnie, "Why do you say that?"

"You see," said Jenna, "You don't know where the boys have been. Most guys never get tested for any diseases."

"That's nasty," said Donnie, "So what do you do?"

"That's another reason why I started having sex with my dad," said Jenna, "At least I know he goes to the doctor and gets check out. You never know what you can catch out there."

"I agree," said Donnie.

Jenna started to direct Donnie to her house. They went by block after block of two-story houses with well-manicured lawns and friendly people. Soon, Donnie pulled up to one of the two-story houses to drop off his passenger.

"Are you sure you can get back to the office?" asked Jenna.

"I think I can get back to the freeway," said Donnie.

"If not," said Jenna, "Mr. Crumb has a cellular phone in the glove compartment. Just press zero to get the operator."

"I appreciate that," said Donnie.

"I would invite you inside," said Jenna, "But I promised my dad not to bring boys into the house."

"I completely understand," said Donnie.

"With no boys in the house," said Jenna, "I started walking around the house naked again."

"What does your mom say?" asked Donnie.

"My mom doesn't live here anymore," said Jenna.

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Donnie.

"I'm not," said Jenna, "My dad only married her because she looked like your mom."

"Wow," said Donnie, "I didn't know that."

"Well," said Jenna, "My dad talks in his sleep."

"My mom says I talk in my sleep, too," said Donnie.

"You see," said Jenna, "Like father, like son."

"You look a lot like my mom," said Donnie.

Jenna had a wicked smile on her face.

"Relax," said Donnie, "I'm not going to hit on my sister."

"You haven't made a pass at me," said Jenna, "Don't you find me attractive?"

"I do," said Donnie, "But I've already crossed the line. I'm not sure I should be doing that a second time."

"You didn't answer my question," said Jenna.

"Yes," said Donnie finally, "You are very attractive. I'm sure you have all sorts of boys wrapped around your fingers."

Jenna rolled her eyes.

"Not with my dad around," said Jenna, "Am I going to see you again?"

"Of course," said Donnie, "I have the feeling my mom and your dad are going to be spending more time together."

"Why?" asked Jenna, "What's going to happen to the two of us?"

"I think we'll be out in the cold," said Donnie.

"That sucks," said Jenna.

"I have a feeling my mom will be asking me to take you out so they can get together," said Donnie.

Jenna frowned. The thought of someone taking her father away from her was not at all appealing to her.

"All I know is that your dad better be nice to mom," said Donnie.

"You sound jealous," said Jenna.

"You bet your ass," said Donnie.

"We can play that game, too," said Jenna.

Donnie waited for Jenna to come around the car to the driver's side. He extended his arm out of the window and shook hands with his half-sister.

"That's a deal," said Donnie.

"We'll make them pay," said Jenna.

"I like the way you think," said Donnie, "Smart and beautiful."

Jenna blushed.

"Call me," said Jenna.

"I will," said Donnie, "That's a promise."

As her newly discovered half-brother drove away, Jenna found herself thinking about Donnie. He was different. He was not brash or arrogant, but there was a quiet confidence about him. He seemed to think she was bright whereas most of the boys she met wanted stupid girls. Jenna knew she was highly intelligent. She wondered if it was time to change her mind about boys. Why could they not be as caring and cooperative as Donnie? She found herself thinking about Donnie more and more.

Like he had predicted, Jenna's dad and Donnie's mom began a relationship. Janine never did go home and she filed for divorce after taking a job with Mr. Crumb. Her video with her son, Donnie, became an overnight success. In less than two years, Janine did more videos with Donnie and Jenna's dad was extremely jealous. Even though Jenna found herself without constant sex from her dad, Jenna was very happy for the break. She found herself spending more and more time with Donnie. For the first time in her life, she had relation that was not all about sex.

Jenna found herself inviting Donnie to her dorm room. Like teenagers, Jenna and Donnie would hold hands together. At first, Jenna would find herself pulling on his hand in an effort to get him close, but Donnie was the ultimate gentleman. He never made a pass at her or groped her like the boys at her college. Sometimes, Jenna found herself sitting on his lap or cuddling up to him when it got cold, but it was all very innocent.

After two years, Jenna grew frustrated. It drove her crazy that Donnie had not wanted anything sexual. Was he just getting too much sex from his mother? Was there something wrong with her? Jenna was at her wit's end.

Finally, Jenna burst into tears at the Janine's Christmas party. Luckily, there was no one there except for Donnie, Janine, and her dad. As always, her dad was trying to snuggle up to his mother right in front of Donnie. She was wearing a dress that showed off a great deal of cleavage. Janine even had fishnet stockings and high heeled shoes to match. Jenna went up to Janine and started to pull her dad away from her.

"I hate you," yelled Jenna, "I hate you."

Everyone froze. Jenna's dad, Phil, backed away from his daughter.

"What's going on?" asked Janine.

"Am I the only one not getting sex around here?" asked Jenna, "I have needs, too. Why do you get all the men in my life?"

At that, Phil backed into Donnie. Of course, Phil apologized and Donnie did the same. Still, two small boxes fell out their pockets. They dropped to the floor. Both men were embarrassed. To make matters worse, the boxes were both white with gold trim.

Janine and Jenna both asked the same questions at the same time. Both Donnie and Phil tried to pick up their respective boxes, but they fumbled. They even had each other's box and they exchanged them with much consternation.

"What is that?" asked Janine, "I hope you're not going to propose again, Phil."

"What is that?" asked Jenna, "I can't believe you're trying to propose to your own mother."

"Let me see it," said Janine.

Phil blushed. Reluctantly, he handed over the box. Janine opened the box with a frown. She gave Phil a stern look.

"We've already talked about this," said Janine.

"I love," said Phil, "Can't you see that?"

"No, Phil," said Janine, "I don't know that."

"Why? How large does the ring have to be?" asked Phil, "You're sending me to the cleaners."

"I don't want your ring," said Janine, "I don't want your money."

"What do you want?" asked Phil.

"I'd like twenty years back," said Janine.

"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Phil.

"You didn't see me for twenty years," said Janine, "And the first time I see you, you're having sex with your daughter in the honeymoon suite."

"Mr. Crumb put me up to it," said Phil.

"That's just like you, Phil," said Janine, "You don't own up to anything."

"I'm sorry," said Phil, "How many times can I say it?"

"Get used to saying it," said Janine, "You're only doing this because you saw me naked."

Phil stuttered. The words came out of his mouth in unintelligible syllables. Janine had her arms crossed.

"So why did you invite me to this party?" asked Phil.

"To talk," said Janine, "I didn't tell you to bring a ring."

"It was going to be a surprise," said Phil.

"It's always a surprise with you," said Janine, "Can't you just do what I ask you to do?"

Once more Phil stuttered. Janine watched as Jenna crossed her arms, too. The young woman confronted Donnie.

"You know," said Jenna, "It's illegal to marry your mother."

Donnie blushed, but unlike Phil, Donnie was not afraid to present the box to Jenna. The young woman was almost at the verge of tears, but her curiosity got the best of her. She had to open the box.

"No offense, mom," said Donnie, "But the ring is not for my mother."

"None taken," said Janine with a smile, "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too, mom," said Donnie.

Jenna opened the box and gasped. It was largest ring she had ever seen. The princess cut stone was flawless. It glittered in the festively decorated room.

"Holy crap," said Jenna, "That's a big rock."

"Donnie spent the money he got from the sale of the video," said Janine.

The young woman looked at Janine with envy. She wanted to cry thinking that Donnie was going to give up all the money to his mother. It was grand gesture, but she did not understand why.

"I thought you were going to finish your bachelor's degree," said Jenna.

"I already did," said Donnie.

"When did you do that?" asked Jenna.

"No daughter of mine is going to marry an idiot," said Phil.

Jenna turned to her father. She did not understand.

"Daddy," said Jenna, "What are you up to? Am I the only here not having any sex? You won't have sex with me and you won't tell me why. What is going on here?"

"Don't worry about the money," said Donnie, "Mr. Crumb made me the manager of one of his hotels."

"I thought you were just the repair man," said Jenna.

"I've been learning the ropes," said Donnie.

"He's gotten a few promotions," said Janine proudly.

"That's great," said Jenna to Donnie's mother, "But what's that have to do with this ring that he's giving you."

"The ring is not for me," said Janine.

Jenna turned around and saw Donnie get down on one knew. Donnie took the box back and fished out the ring with the massive stone.

"Your dad said I needed to wait," said Donnie.

"Daddy!" yelled Jenna.

"You have my blessing, son," said Phil, "At least one of us will get married."

Phil turned to Janine. Donnie's mom punched Phil playfully on the shoulder.

"Will you marry me?" asked Donnie.

Jenna turned to Janine. Donnie's mom was gesturing for her to answer her son. Somehow, Jenna was not understanding what was happening. Donnie took the initiative and placed the ring on Jenna's finger.

"Holy shit," said Jenna, "That's a big rock."

The young woman turned to Janine.

"That's funny," said Jenna, "You must have the same ring size as me."

Janine shook her head.

"Like I said," said Janine, "The ring is not for me."

Jenna's face fell. She was in shock. This was not really happening, thought Jenna. This was everything she had ever hoped and prayed. She had often daydreamed about how she would react. Still, Jenna opened her mouth and babbled something completely unintelligible.

"This can't be happening," said Jenna.

"I love you," said Donnie, "Will you marry me?"

Jenna started to cry. She squealed and turned her face back to her father.

"Sorry, honey," said Phil, "I made him wait."

"Daddy," asked Jenna, "What the hell did you make him do that for?"

"I didn't want him to think that you were easy," said Phil.

"Daddy, I've already done lots of videos," said Jenna, "I'm practically a pornstar."

"Well?" asked Janine, "What is your answer?"

Suddenly, Jenna realized that Donnie was waiting with baited breath. Quickly, she turned and started yelling.

"Yes, yes, yes," yelled Jenna, "Can we have sex now?"

"Does that mean you'll marry me?" asked Donnie.

"Let's get married tonight," said Jenna, "I don't care what my dad says. I'm going to get laid. I've been waiting for two years."

"Two years?" asked Janine.

"My vagina has probably shrunk," said Jenna, "Maybe I'm a virgin again."

"Sure," said Donnie, "Whatever makes you happy"

Jenna placed a kiss on Donnie's lips and they embraced. She could not stop kissing him. This was her first real relationship and her vagina was practically leaking just thinking about accepting his manhood.

Somehow, Jenna found herself back in the same honeymoon suite where she was having sex with her father. She didn't care if the cameras were rolling. All she cared about was sex with someone she really wanted. Donnie barely had the door shut when she stripped off all her clothes. She knew the ink on the marriage license was not even dry, but she didn't care. Donnie saw her bouncing over towards him without any clothes. He saw the perky breasts and smiled. His penis reacted violently in his underwear.

Without asking, Jenna grabbed hold of Donnie's pants and jerked them down. Her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Holy crap," said Jenna, "You're as big as my dad."

"Is that good or bad?" asked Donnie.

"Holy shit," said Jenna, "My pussy is going to be hurting."

"I don't want to hurt you," said Donnie.

"Take them off and make me your wife," said Jenna.

Donnie did not need another word of invitation. Jenna held his penis in her hands and marveled at the length and girth.

"I see why your mom wanted to have sex with you," said Jenna.

"Yes, ma'am," said Donnie.

With his pants down, Donnie chased Jenna to the satin sheets on the bed. Her muscular tush was bouncing all the way to the bed. When they got to the bed, Jenna flipped onto her back and spread her legs like a cheerleader.

"Fuck my pussy," said Jenna, "I've waited too long."

She grabbed his erect penis and carefully guided his manhood into her dripping vagina. She rolled her eyes back as he penetrated her.

"Oh my God," said Donnie, "You're so tight."

"That's it," said Jenna, "Make me an honest woman."

Donnie watched as he penis slowly slid into her slick vagina. He wondered if he was hurting her, because she was breathing hard.

"Don't stop now," said Jenna.

Looking down, Donnie placed a thumb on her exposed clitoris. He licked his thumb and carefully made small circles over the sensitive area. His mother had taught him to stimulate her clitoris so that his mother would produce more lubrication.

"Whatever you're doing," said Jenna, "That's really great."

Donnie didn't say anything and focused on her movements. He was able to push more of his penis inside the longer he stimulated her clitoris. She seemed to be salivating. Her lips made a pouting gesture and Donnie quickly placed his lips on hers.

"Oh my God," said Jenna, "I'm going to come."

All of a sudden, Jenna's body froze. Her muscles became rigid. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she groaned. Her head thrashed back and forth. Slowly, Donnie continued to slide into her vagina until his penis was completely inside. Unfortunately, Donnie felt the walls of his vagina squeezing his penis mercilessly. He felt like he could not keep from ejaculating very soon.

When she finally stopped thrashing about, Jenna opened her eyes and exhaled. Her body went limp.

"Holy shit," said Jenna, "I've never had an orgasm that fast."

12